Valentine's Day Tryst

Story Info
Gaga and Ariana enjoy their one year on V-Day.
2.2k words
3.97
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a clink, two powerful women, madly in love, ushered in their anniversary. Not a coincidence that it fell on Valentine's Day, the day that was agreed upon in the chaos of lust, cute banter and sweaty bodies.

Candle light flickered and painted the walls in a sweet glow. From the door to the towels on the floor were dark maroon petals strung about. It was classic scenery. Bubbles teetered the edge of the tub, gently swaying atop the very warm water that didn't falter as jets cycled more in.

Underneath, there was a slow, rhythmic scratch of the nails across a small patch of hair. A leg drifted away and draped over the edge, the towel below soaking up the mess. The palm pushed down towards the cheeks until two fingers split the folds and opened her up to new warmth. Soft but with purpose, the four slender digits swirled the exposed bits, leading to the escape of heavy breaths from her moist, gorgeously thick and rounded, pink lips. So much so, her partner's wandering, beautiful green eyes refused to stay still. She knew the spots that would garner a tongue fwip; the pursing of the mouth or a deep, wide open gasp.

The cute brunette let out a small moan just before putting her lips to the blonde's nose. It kicked off a meeting of the eyes and subsequent nibble on the plump, cherry covered lips that lead to a generous, sexy bout of pecking from each of them. Whispers of love and togetherness slipped through with endearing giggles.

Suddenly, Ariana's eyelids fluttered. Stefani latched onto the pulsing artery of the girl's neck, suckling in tandem with the two fingers that were leisurely massaging the quintessential spot that would guarantee a week's worth of compliments after the night was over.

Her head fell back with moans that continued to rise in pitch. With a strong arm nestled into the curvature of her thickened, heavy pair, she was losing herself to the embrace of her goddess. The bubbles started to slip to and fro, her slippery palms taking hold of the tub. A hard, lusty groan vibrated through her neck in perfect rhythm.

She couldn't—she couldn't anymore. The room was plastered with her uncontrollable cries of the violent release. Stefani held her down with a fast clinch of her arm, working her with a delicate motion that put the woman into a trembling stutter. A squealing expletive was followed by gasp of silence and finally her body slumped downward.

What was there to say? Conversations about their affair, what the infidelity would mean for their future and the impact on their careers already happened for a year now. Ariana just wanted to be with her woman; she just wanted no interruptions and no more delays.

Stefani started to rise, prompting a switch in their positions. Clinging bubbles accentuated her flawless form while she heaved her hefty tits from the water. Ariana made it to her knees and applied her puffy pink lips to the woman's abdomen. She swiped away the bubbles from her inner thighs and kissed the slightly flabby surface before reaching her rigid outer muscle. After she had teased her ticklish knee extensively and hauled her leg into the air, she descended past the silver ankle bracelet to place thick slurps on her cute, maroon painted toes.

With a bit lip and droopy eyelids, Stefani had no choice but to put her back to the wall or risk toppling over. In the beginning it was Ariana's idea to suck on her toes and ever since, she basically demanded it or she would turn into a sexy brat until she had her way. Just watching her saucy minx work those juicy lips on each and every toe; up and all around the heel; it just drove her wild. They would always silently eye fuck each other while her big toe squelched through the slippery passage, constantly batted around by her tongue. Ariana had teased the notion earlier in the day with a soft serve vanilla cone, slowly working the cream along her lips and slurping it with a smile; Stefani wouldn't have to beg today.

With a hearty plop, she eased inward, the leg now draped on her shoulder. Without friction, she was quickly nestled up with a freshly shaven mound. The aroma hit her senses and compelled her mouth to swifty envelope the slick folds, tilting her head back and plunging her tongue deep. Stefani growled and shoved her deeper by taking the back of her head with a possessive snatch. Nails dug into the damp brunette with a second lift, reaffirming her position in the relationship. It was either all the way in or not at all.

Stefani reached to the stand next to their tub and took the girl's attention to the wooden box she held in her hand. All dreamy eyes, Ariana blinked and pulled the bright red bow.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

She peeled it open and looked up with a worrisome smile. The texture felt oddly realistic and once it was in her hand, the weight was more substantial than she thought it would be. On the left end was a soft point that became thicker and rounder until a curved elbow lead into a flange. On the right was a dedicated twelve full inches of the most realistic dildo she had ever seen. She tried to touch her fingers together but dropped it onto her forearm for comparison instead. Her head shook in disbelief.

Ariana nuzzled the bulbous end between Stefani's slippery thighs. The lips kissed on it momentarily before she dilated from the pressure and swallowed it to the base. A loud sigh was pushed out of her, followed by a beaming smile. She pointed a finger towards it.

"Suck my dick."

After a small bout of silence, the two broke out into a laugh.

"I think I will."

Ariana's pillows were on the head. Stefani found her hips and watched the scenario unfold. Of course, she couldn't feel those miraculous lips on her fat, phallic beast, but the idea made her realize the appeal: the power of control, the bobbing of hair onto her thighs, the noisy slurping from the constant lip smacking and how it complimented her own personality; dominating Ariana was as natural as breathing.

One hand hauled her up by the hair and the other pulled her in for a meaningful kiss. Ariana absentmindedly stroked top to bottom needlessly. Nevertheless, it added to the allure causing Stefani to rock her hips.

After a lingering stare, the brunette took the initiative and turned to allow it to push up through her soapy bubble butt. Stefani filled her hands with hips and slid up the smooth belly before taking the perky, extra heavy breasts into her palms. Ariana fell back to rest, giving her woman a front and center view of what a year of lockdown and copious amounts of Stefani's pasta had done to her body. Thirty pounds in all the right places made her partner go steadily batshit insane, trying to pounce at every opportune moment.

"Bend over, bitch."

That's all that needed to be said. Ariana found the rack in front of her and arched her back, hair falling from the shoulders. A massive clap rang out as she gasped, asking for another. Stefani backhanded her fat ass again, turning it over and beating it with her palm before the girl could respond. Cleared of soap and drippy, she expressed her delight as she was spread apart, the reality of the girth slowly sliding into her mind as it slid into her guts.

The round, delicious buns devoured the inches, sliding down with little resistance and a concerted effort from Stefani's firm grip of her waist. Smashed cheeks widened out across her lower abdomen, fully embedded with a noticeable pooch from the girl's belly in the mirror to the side. Engorged with Stefani's present to her, she trembled and pushed onto her tip toes trying to adjust. She was enchanted by the fullness with a heavy head, but managed to find her lover in the glass, receiving a warm kiss being blown at her.

Suddenly, eyes widened from the first of many deep insertions. Stefani absolutely loved to put her hips to cheeks with every thrust; it was a signature of her love language. They watched each other from just over the now wet tile, a continual wake peeking over the edge of the tub as Stefani smacked into the soapy cinnamon mounds with a gradual rise in the snappiness of her hips.

Ariana's inability to withhold her whines and gasping, stuttering moans lead to her head being snapped back, her hair fully wrapped between knuckles. The slaps turned into raging thuds and a rapid breathing from both. Cries turned into incoherent bursts of sound and air, Stefani refusing to slow down in a wicked barrage on Ariana's wildly bouncing butt. With a minor slip backwards, she was pulled from the rack, both hands full of hair and arms dangling around as she was pummeled into a sloppy mess.

"Oh my god, Mommy!"

Hoisted up straight with a heat-seeking hand pushing up through her heavy boobs, Ariana turned silent with a clinch of the throat. Puffy crimson lips smooched on her ear, shoving sweet musings deep into her overloaded brain. Stefani guided her lover's hands to her abdomen, holding her tight while it bulged in and out. All she could do was nod at the naughty mind being poured into her by sultry whispers. She was going to cum. She had to cum. Nothing could stop it now. Up against the wall and trembling between tile and ravenous lust, her knee thumped into the wall and her body started to give. Stefani bombarded her with a few more heavy thuds and held it, putting her full weight on the girl.

After a moment, Ariana gasped back to life. The chokehold was gone and she felt the hug across her sweaty breasts. Love and comfort washed over her and she felt like crying after being destroyed; she couldn't wait for more. Now turned and pecking at her baby's glistening mouth, the feeling was mutual. Fucking Ariana into incoherent stupors were highlights of Stefani's days.

She was chased through their giant bedroom after nearly dying on the wet floor. Mauled with kisses and filling the room with laughter, Ariana was spread to the brink while on her back. Both of her delicious boobs filled Stefani's hands as a footlong of dick rushed to expand her belly. Slowly but surely, the blonde's generous, fat tits brushed her lips as she leaned over to grab the headboard. Ariana wrapped around tight, both of them lighting up the room in steamy, vulgar wordplay.

The night was young and Stefani would plow her young babe for the next few hours. The positions were endless and their energy seemingly infinite. Ariana had never been tied up to so many things and her lover knew every which way to send her over the edge; a count that she had lost hours ago.

At some point during the early morning of their late night tryst, Ariana's heavenly face was buried deep into her pillow. A tight pair of lace pink panties held a ten inch, monstrous vibrator that rocked her insides on the highest settings. She quivered violently, whimpering in long cries as gushy thuds erupted from Stefani's ceaseless savagery on her oily buns. Fingers drenched and roaming the slippery backside, she slapped them around with heavy hands, eliciting sustained groans.

Stefani was no stranger to experimenting with long insertions. Now, her lover had experienced the beauty of a foot long slithering its way into the endless tunnel of her colon. With eyes glued, she laughed at the thrilling visual of Ariana's tight butt trying to remove her and then beating her ass with a palm and sinking—spreading and filling—her innards. It was loud, hot and gooey, lifting them both into a euphoric rush that sent Stefani into a frenetic attempt to elevate her woman into a heightened form of pleasurable existence; one that she ascended to many, many years ago.

"Oh, I just love you." Stefani smiled, panting hard. "Come here, baby. Cum, cum."

One hand took hold of the bound wrists at the small of Ariana's back. The other snatched her hair and pulled her into the perfect position. Sweet, delicious moans roared out the moment her panties turned into a puddle. The vibrator sputtered the relentless, sloppy burst of fluid from her tender lips, sprinkling both of their thighs in it. Stefani was on her hind legs, viciously impaling and rearranging her guts until one last slam. It was unnervingly deep and left Ariana breathless, eyes slammed shut with grit teeth. Her toes refused to release as they curled in, aching and tight.

"Mm—my god—damnit, turn it off. Turn it off," she squealed, trying to turn away. Stefani swatted her behind and stood up tall, unraveling the hair from her hand to walk off the bed. Ariana shivered and squirmed, the tension and fullness evaporating.

"You're done when I say you're done, Valentine." She laid a gentle kiss on her sweaty forehead and freed her from the vibe. "You better check in with your alibi." Stefani smiled. "Both of them are suspicious." She strolled away with a hand wave. "Fifteen minutes and your ass is mine, baby."

Ariana slumped to her belly and smiled back with a bite on her lip. "Don't threaten me with a good time, sweetie."

Stefani stood in the door way with a bigger box wrapped in a red bow, head cocked with a grin.

"Yeah, it's not a threat. It's a promise."