All Comments on 'Valentine's Day with Mom'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You told so much, so very beautifully much, I'm under 750 words that my happiness after reading this knows no bounds.

Excellent work!

withinreasonwithinreasonover 2 years ago

Deserves to be expanded to o longer version with a slower seduction. I’m glad she kept her choker and heels on.

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

Well, it proves 750 words are an inadequate amount to fully express the potential backlash that comes with incest. These two treat their coupling like it’s perfectly normal to fuck a family member.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Wham bam thank you MOM? Lol

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

This could have been better if you hadn't chosen tho limit out to 750 words. Maybe you will consider re-writing this story and expanding it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done with your short essay, your tryst with Mother, AND your entry in the 750 word contest.

Only onever question ; Could you not have selected 7, SEVEN words to precisely match the contest ?

Quite enjoyed your effort.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the 750. Cute read.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 2 years agoAuthor

In response to the Anonymous comment: The body of the story is exactly 750 words long. The extra seven are the author's note at the top, which the Site added at my request. I don't think that counts.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

1st off - 5 stars.

Secondly I agree with others that a longer version (if you so decide) would be a hell of a lot more TITillating.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years ago

Really well done, especially in so few words. Highly erotic!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Good story. The transition to thesex was a little abrupt, but it was very well written.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I realize why the story was written. For a short story, it was interesting; however, based on the skill of the author, this could be developed into a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story almost the same happened to me and my mother 8 moth's after my father died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too quick. No build up of tension

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No build up

No anticipation

Just Hi mom and a quickie

3 at best out of 10

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An interesting short story, I am glad that you warned us that this was a word limited competition entry, something that other reviewers do not seem to have taken notice of. A serious amount of action has been packed into so few words, the concept could easily be extended into a very interesting series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why don't you continue with a longer story of this????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To short and not enough build up too sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice short story but you need to continue with more.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

No set up. No build up to the actual sex. No description of the mother and son. No description of the actual sex and on and on with the errors. Sort or an “I came, I saw, I came in her. Good-by!”

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Very good story for the contest category. Clearly some people didn’t read the preface about being an entry in a 750-word contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short & sweet & to the point. I sure wish my mom had been so easy. 🙄 she didn't drink but she loved to flirt & tease by allowing me to spy on her. But when I tried to make a move or get closer or touch her she would always pull away from me. 🤔 🤷 guess she was afraid of crossing the line with me her oldest, best looking son. For fear she might discover a true lasting loyal love once & for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work for 750 words. Having Dad out of the picture permanently might be nice, his Mom is cheating at this point....

Well done

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Didn't like it at all.

ReaderfromPAReaderfromPAabout 1 year ago

Not to jump on the dog pile, but it could have used being fleshed out a little more. Decent enough work. thanks

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

It sounded forced and made it hard to read and he basically licked her pussy a few times and then stuck it in without warming her up no way in hell does that work it's not even remotely possible it would hurt too much for the woman not even in a fantasy could it work this story was trash and only deserves a 1 star rating if I could give 0 stars I would I really hope this isn't the best you can do

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki11 days ago

Those complaining about it going too fast and needing to be fleshed out: KINDA HARD WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE 750 WORDS MAX!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.