Valentine's Day with Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I massaged her slowly, working my way down her legs, down her back, rubbing her neck and shoulders, before straddling her, my knees on either side of her legs as I began to give her perfect ass a deep tissue massage.

"God yes," she hissed as I slid my hand up and down her crack, a finger tickling her puckered hole as she moaned. "God yes, that feels so good."

My finger began to penetrate her as she lifted her ass in the air, deeper and deeper, my finger sliding into her.

"More," she said. "I want more."

I leaned down and opened her cheeks as she gasped, then I slid my tongue into her, slowly tongue-fucking her as she wiggled and pressed back against me.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Please fuck me."

Moving off of her and rolling her over, rose petals covered her entire body. I leaned in and kissed her, my tongue sliding deep into her mouth as she sucked it like a cock, eagerly sucking it deep into her mouth, wetter and wetter, drooling down her cheeks.

"Fuck me now," she hissed. "I want it. Fuck your sister."

I took my time, sliding the head of my cock across her belly, around, under and up and down her slit, teasing her, tickling her clit as she moaned and begged.

"FUCK ME!" she yelled.

I continued to tease her.

"Say it again," I said.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"Louder!" I said.

"FUCK ME!" she screamed. "Fuck your sister. Fuck me hard."

My cock entered her slowly, sliding into her sopping pussy, seven inches deep, balls against her bottom.

"Yes," she purred. "I've waited for this for so long. Fuck me like a whore."

"Shhhhh," I said as I began to fuck her. "You're not a whore. You're the most gorgeous creature on earth."

"Mmmmmm," she said. "Then fuck me like an animal."

I smiled and rammed my cock into her, hard and deep.

"Gggggddddd," she said, her head rocking from side to side. "Fuck me like you own me."

I fucked her harder and harder as her fingernails dug into my back, her tongue hanging from her mouth, drooling like an insatiable creature. She screamed louder.

"Fuck it," she said, her teeth gritted. Then louder and louder, shouting for more, her head spinning as she came for the first time. "Fuck your slut!"

I slammed my cock into her, over and over, making her cum again and again. Tears ran from under the blindfold, slobber from her mouth, roses stuck to her face as she groaned and erupted, her bed now wet, soaked in her juices, her tears, her drool.

She began to whisper, then sob as she begged me not to stop.

"Fuck me all night," she said. "Fuck me until I die."

I lifted her ass off the bed, pulling her up with my hands under her, fucking her like a rag doll, like an inanimate object, ramming my cock against her cervix, sloshing sounds as her cum oozed out, running down her ass and legs.

Then I dropped her, my cock popping out as she gasped, exhausted and limp. I leaned down a ripped the blindfold off, tearing the elastic and throwing it onto the floor. Her eyes were wide, flashing with fiery lust, her teeth together, leering at me like a caged cat.

I slid over her and pushed my cock against her lips.

"Suck it," I said. "Suck my cock."

She obeyed as I began to face fuck my sister. I picked up roses petals by the handful and let them fall over her face, a seductive yet primal act as she muffled words and made primitive noises from deep inside her.

I fucked her harder, my cock pushing down her throat then popping out, sloppy precum stringing from the mushroom head as she gasped for air then put her hands on my ass and pulled me into again, deeper and harder until I was ready to cum.

I pulled my cock out again as she gagged and coughed, wild-eyed as my balls erupted over her, spewing cum onto her face, her hair, her eyes, burning her as she whimpered and begged.

"More," she demanded. "Cover me in cum."

I came like a hose, splattering her like creamy icing as she licked and tasted it, sliding her hands in it then eating it, long strands of it from her finger to her lips, cleaning herself of every drop then holding her arms out.

I leaned down and kissed my sister, my tongue rolling inside her cum-filled mouth as she trembled and shook.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Jen," I whispered as my hands slid down and turned her over, the roses sticking to every inch of her slick, sweaty body. I raised her ass and positioned her on her knees and elbows, her face pressed into her pillow as she muffled in a low voice.

"Fuck it," she said. "Fuck me in the ass."

We would fuck for hours, off and on, all night, collapsing just before the sun came up, sleeping in cum and roses, dreaming of each other, the long dance of the past year, the teasing build-up to a night we'll never forget.

She woke late in the morning, the smell in her room intoxicating. Cum and flowers, sweat and pussy.

I licked her like a cat as she purred and cooed. We made love in the morning. We didn't get out of bed until afternoon when we rose and staggered on our feet like newborn animals taking our first steps.

We hugged as rose petals fell from us, tears from our eyes, two people completely alone in the world, lost in each other and shuddering in a sublime embrace.

Jen quit her job on Monday.

12