Valentine's Dinner with Linda

Story Info
An invitation to Valentine's dinner with a hot woman...
6.6k words
4.4
21.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers

Wednesday 11th February

I'd hooked up with Linda on a popular dating site. After messaging for a few days, followed by a few phone conversations, we arranged to meet at a nearby pub.

She was quite nice to look at, about 45 years old, with dark hair down to her shoulders and quite a pretty face. From what I could see under her winter clothing, she seemed to be quite curvy, with the promise of a decent pair of tits under there somewhere.

We had coffee and a light lunch in the pub. The conversation flowed quite well, without any awkward silences, so things seemed to be going OK. We then agreed to take our dogs for a walk, as they were getting restless. During the walk, Linda seemed to be happy to take my offered hand to assist her past some of the really slippery, muddy areas. We both seemed to be enjoying the touches, and soon we were making more contact with hands and arms -- nice signs that there was mutual attraction. It wasn't too long before we both stopped and spontaneously fell into a tentative kiss. As we explored each other's lips, the kissing gradually became more sensual and passionate.

I loved the way she kissed... very sensual, with her tongue exploring my mouth, me gently nibbling her bottom lip. All the while, our bodies pressing closer together, as our breathing quickened. The early stages of foreplay at its very best.

After a few minutes, we broke the kiss, partly to enable me to glance up and down the path, to see if there were any passers-by approaching. With the coast still clear, I brushed her collar aside and moved my lips to the side of her neck and teased the soft flesh with my teeth. She gave an audible sigh, and I moved my mouth lower, to that area where her neck joined her shoulder. I started kissing and nibbling, and then felt her body press into mine, as she breathed, "Oh my god, you've found my secret spot!"

We continued making out like this for a few more minutes. My cock was busy twitching and swelling inside my jeans, and I had little doubt she would be getting wet as well. Had it not been for another couple of dog walkers coming along, I think we could easily have ended up having an impromptu outdoor fuck, up against a tree or something.

It was starting to get dark as we rounded up the dogs and headed back towards the pub car park. With her dog secured inside the car, she took off her woolly hat, tossed it inside the car and unzipped her coat. She leaned against the side of the car and pulled me closer. Her fingers sought out the zip of my jacket and pulled it down. A moment later, her hands slipped in through the opening and hugged my body under the jacket.

Following her lead, I moved my hands under her coat, better able to caress her upper body, without the impediment of the bulky coat.

"I'm pretty broad-minded about sex," she said. "Though I don't like watersports... never seen the appeal, to be honest."

I was slightly taken aback by her directness, but figured that she just knew where this was heading, so I matched her:

"What about anal?" I asked.

"Well, I've only ever done anal twice in my life," she answered. "So, I'd need to be very relaxed to be able to do that."

Our kissing soon began again, more urgent this time. My fingertips brushed over one of her generously sized breasts and our hips pushed closer together, squeezing and grinding my erection against her mons. She gasped as I pinched her nipple through her bra.

Breaking our kiss for a moment, she insinuated a hand down between us, locating my cock, then with a delightfully sexy motion, gently raked her fingernails along its length. I shuddered at the intensity of the sensation.

"How's your self-control?" she excitedly breathed in my ear.

"Normally pretty good," I replied. "But weakening rapidly," I admitted, as she did the fingernail thing again.

I couldn't resist returning the compliment and pressed four of my fingers hard against her pussy mound and pushed upward.

"Fuck, I want you," I whispered hoarsely in her ear, whilst teasing her 'secret spot' with my lips, tongue, and teeth.

She gently pushed me back and looked me in the eyes. "Well, you'll have to come round for a Valentine's dinner on Saturday then. I'm not a great cook, but I'm sure we can make up for that..."

"Mmm," I murmured. "I know what I'd like for dessert. I bet you taste delicious!"

She took a quick glance around the car park; being quite a chilly evening, there was no-one else around.

"Maybe you'd like a little sample?" she asked with a cheeky grin. A second later, I felt movement by her fingers at her waist level and heard the faint noise of a zipper.

With that, she took my hand, and with my fingertips towards her stomach, she gently pushed my hand down into her unbuttoned and unzipped jeans, down inside her panties.

My fingertips encountered no pubic hair...

"Oh my god, you're smooth!" I murmured, as my fingers went south, finding her cleft.

"Mmm, I keep it like that all the time," she whispered in my ear. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah," I murmured, as her labia parted under my touch, unsealing her pent-up, creamy juices. She was deliciously, copiously wet. I worked my fingers into her slit for a few moments, as she sighed, gently gyrating her hips against my digits.

When my fingers were thoroughly coated in her juices, I gently withdrew my hand, trying to avoid brushing my fingers against her clothing. I immediately raised my fingers to my nose and inhaled her scent. Ohh, there is nothing like the smell of the nectar of a really turned-on woman. A moment later, my fingers were in my mouth... I sucked every trace of her juices from my fingers, and God, she tasted sublime.

The moment was made even more erotic, when she drew my fingers away, then plunged her tongue back into my mouth, swirling it around, doubtless tasting herself in the process.

She gave a little chuckle, then reached down, and fastened her jeans.

"Nice?" she quizzed, with an impish grin.

"I want to rip your clothes off, right now," I growled.

"Well mister, you're just going to have to wait! You never know, I might have a surprise for you..."

With that, she clambered into the car and drove off with a wave, leaving me standing there with my cock still uncomfortably swollen inside my jeans. The promise of a surprise sounded good though...

Saturday 14th February

Linda had previously admitted her weakness for chocolate, so at 7.30pm, I knocked on her door, clutching a box of Ferrero Rocher, a bunch of ridiculously over-priced flowers and a bottle of chilled prosecco.

After a minute, the door was answered. But not by Linda. The woman standing there was older, in her sixties, with blonde hair. My instant thought was that I must have gone to the wrong address. Shit.

What the...? But she interrupted my puzzled train of thought, saying, "Phil? Come on in. I'm Debra, Linda's mum. She's just finishing getting ready."

With that, she ushered me into the house and closed the door behind us.

When we got into the lounge, I held up the gifts. "I, er, brought these for Linda," I mumbled, pointing out the slightly obvious.

"Thanks, I'll pop the wine in the fridge, keep it cold," she said. "And I'll get a vase for the flowers. Please, make yourself comfortable while I check on the dinner. Can I get you a drink?"

The answer to that was, yes, I did want a drink. I actually needed a drink! I accepted the offer of a cold white wine.

With that, she walked, with a certain awkwardness in her gait, into the kitchen. As she passed the stairs, she called up, "Linda, Phil's here! Hurry yourself up! And he's brought you flowers!"

I sat down on the sofa, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. This was not the situation I expected at all. I assumed we would eat a meal, have a few drinks, then progressively remove our clothes, and do a lot of kissing, licking, and sucking, before fucking each other in every position we could think of. Now, I didn't see how that was going to be possible... and I was beginning to regret taking the full dose of Cialis, in anticipation of a marathon sex session, hopefully lasting most of the night and into the next morning.

My contemplation was broken a few minutes later, when Linda strolled into the room, clutching two glasses of white wine, which she placed on the table.

She looked really nice; her hair looked freshly washed, and she had applied some subtle make-up. She was dressed in a short-ish denim skirt with black tights underneath and a black top, which had a band of sheer, almost transparent material around the top, which revealed the tops of her boobs and the black, lacy bra supporting them.

I stood to greet her; she immediately hugged me close and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. I struggled to really get into it, knowing her mother was only in the next room.

I broke away and sort of pointed towards the kitchen and mouthed my puzzlement.

She gave a little laugh and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. She's cool. I thought I explained that I live with my mum?"

No, she definitely had omitted to mention that fact. But before I could say another word, she mashed her soft and yielding female form into me and had insinuated her tongue into my mouth again. I could feel her pubic bone pressing into my crotch; an instant later, I felt the Cialis kick in, resulting in blood surging into my cock.

A moment later, Debra popped her head round the door, to announce that dinner was ready to serve up. Linda gave my turgid cock a quick rub, which did nothing to ease its state, before leading me to the dining table. I was relieved to be able to sit down and hide my visible arousal before Debra came in with plates of food. I sat one side of the table; Linda positioned herself opposite me, with a chair for Debra beside her. It's fair to say, that with all the previous Valentine's dinners I'd ever had, there had only been two people present...

When Debra came in with the main dish, I was able to get a proper look at her. She was about the same height as Linda, around 5' 4". I guessed she was around 20 years older than her daughter, but without being derogatory, it looked like the years hadn't been kind to her. Her face had a care-worn look, and she struggled to smile or laugh very much.

She was wearing a long top, which came down far enough to cover her bottom. Under that, she wore black leggings with ankle boots. She seemed to only have a modest pair of boobs, but it was pretty obvious that she had a hefty slab of fat covering her abdomen. To her credit though, her legs, encased in the stretchy black leggings, had a really nice shape. If I'm honest, her thighs had a more attractive shape than Linda's.

After a couple of glasses of wine, I was starting to feel a little more relaxed. The two women were sharing the prosecco and appeared to be getting quite tipsy. I started to figure that, either Debra would disappear off to her room or somewhere, to leave Linda and myself the freedom of the lounge, or, after a respectable amount of time, Linda and I would go up to her bedroom for some horizontal fun and games.

We had just about finished the main course when my thoughts started turning to the promised dessert. I thought about Linda's lovely smooth, shaved pussy and the delectable wetness between her pussy lips. Those thoughts were galvanised when I felt Linda's stockinged foot slide up my inner thigh, until her toes contacted my semi-hard cock.

I stared at her, willing her to stop before things got really embarrassing. She just gave me back a devilish grin and continued wiggling her toes around, challenging me to retain my composure. The conflict in my head was almost unbearable.

"Shall I tell him then, Mum?" Linda asked, turning to Debra.

"Now or never," Debra confirmed, nodding.

Tell me what? Whilst her toes continued to mercilessly tease my cock, Linda started:

"I'm sorry, but I kind of got you here on slightly false pretences. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

I found myself devoid of the ability to speak. What a question to ask in front of her mother! I could feel my cheeks reddening; I just gulped and nodded.

"Let me explain," she continued. "Mum has a serious and progressive spinal condition, which means she's in constant pain. It also means she can hardly walk now. From the house to the car is about her limit. Before long, she might need to get a mobility scooter.

"Thing is, her second husband couldn't cope with all this, and he pissed off a couple of years ago, taking most of her life savings into the bargain.

"Mum is lonely. She needs company. Male company. Like daughter, like mother... we both really like sex. We both like to get fucked. A lot.

"The problem is, Mum's finding it impossible to find a man. It's not like she can go out dancing, and pick someone up, is it? The thing is, Mum's done an awful lot for me over the years, so I thought, what the hell, why shouldn't I try to help her out a bit? I thought it would be nice for her to have a shag on Valentine's day!"

I was just sitting there, with what must have been a stunned expression on my face. This had to be one of the weirdest conversations I'd ever been involved in.

Debra chortled ironically at this point. "What's really frustrating, Phil, is that since the menopause, my hormones have gone into overdrive. I can't help it. I'm almost constantly horny. And before you ask, yes, I've got lots of toys -- and I use them several times a day, most days. But it's just not the same..." Her voice tailed off, as tears started to well up in her eyes.

But she went on. "Before I had this condition, I used to walk for miles every day and used to keep myself quite fit. Now... now, I've got this." She gave her substantial tummy a slap. "Not exactly the most attractive body part ever..."

I was starting to feel more than a bit sorry for her by this point. Her self-esteem was clearly at rock bottom, so hoping to make her feel a little better, I said, "Hey, most of us are carrying a few extra pounds... you're hardly obese, you know!"

The fact is, I'd shagged all shapes and sizes of women over the years -- including a couple who probably tipped the scales at 20 stone (280lb) -- but who ironically, had been amongst the best fucks I had ever had. Sometimes it's a case of seeking out the best bits and ignoring the flaws. Coincidentally, both of those women just loved to get fucked up the arse, deep and long and hard. It would have been rude not to...

Linda finally removed her foot from my crotch, and turning to her mother said, "Come on, mum, let's clear the dishes away, so we can all relax."

I was quite relieved when they both disappeared into the kitchen, so I could stand up and rearrange my prick and balls, which had been awkwardly constrained up to that point. I drained my wine glass, pondering how on earth this was all going to pan out. But I had a suspicion that Linda had a plan...

A few minutes later, the crockery noises ceased, to be replaced by the whooshing of the dishwasher. The two women emerged from the kitchen; Debra had another bottle of wine in her hand, which she dispensed into our glasses. She then turned the lights off, just leaving on an ornamental lamp in the corner, which cast a soft, yellow glow around the room.

Linda went over to the stereo and put some music on. Standing in the middle of the room, she started gently swaying, and held her arms open for me to join her. Debra sat down on the adjacent sofa.

I linked up with Linda, and we began to smooch... a slow, sensual grind, which seemed to attempt to make both of our bodies contact as much of the others as possible. Arms, breasts, chest, stomach, hips, legs and of course, my cock and her mons. All slipping and sliding over each other in a wonderfully erotic and stimulating way, which soon had my at attention again.

Naturally, she tipped her face up to mine, and a moment later, our mouths were locked in another passionate kiss. I had one hand around her back; the other soon progressed downward, to squeeze the cheek of her arse, pulling upward and further into our clinch, increasing the pressure of her pubic bone against my rock-hard penis.

I couldn't resist bring a hand round from her back to caress her breast. At the same time, her nails were raking down my back, sending shivers down my spine and making me gasp out loud. Not to be outdone, I bit into the soft flesh of her 'secret spot', causing her to wail out.

Glancing to my side, I saw Debra semi-reclined, her eyes glued on the erotic scene in front of her. One hand was gently squeezing a breast; the other was performing a languid figure-of eight in the crotch of her leggings.

Linda's voice was raggedly breathy in my ear... "So, here's the deal Phil. You get to fuck me however you want... But you've got to show Mum a good time as well. Think you can handle both of us?"

"Uh huh," was about all I could manage. My upper brain functions were pretty well switched off, with autopilot being operated from the area below my belt. Which, at that moment, was in the process of being unbuckled by Linda's nimble fingers.

Moments later, my jeans were unbuttoned, the zip was down, and my cock sprang out into fresh air and freedom from the constraints of my clothing. Linda steered me a step or so towards the sofa and turned me to face Debra. Without hesitation, Debra grasped my cock and slid it into her warm, wet mouth.

Oh my god, the sensations that woman created with her mouth! A swirling foray of suction and wet friction, her lips and tongue and throat all competing to deliver a unique sensual onslaught to my achingly hard prick.

Linda moved round behind me and started unbuttoning my shirt; she then slipped her hands inside and started pinching and rolling my nipples. At the same time, her mouth latched onto my neck, kissing, licking, and biting there. Momentarily moving her mouth to my ear, she giggled and whispered, "Mum took her dentures out!"

Oh, my fuck, that would explain why I felt like my cock was in some kind of organic washing machine. No teeth, just her lips, gums, cheeks, tongue, and throat all driving me crazy as she worked my dick in and out of her red-painted mouth. My whole being was in complete conflict, between a sense of total revulsion, and the utter pleasure she was giving me.

I reached round behind me and ran my hand up inside Linda's skirt to the heat between her legs. I pressed the thin nylon in between her pussy lips and felt the warm, soaking wetness. Linda responded by gyrating her cunt onto my forefinger. My other hand went instinctively to the back of Debra's head, urging her face further onto my cock, to force the deep penetration I craved.

But another conflict raged in my head... one the one hand, I wanted nothing more than to skewer Debra's throat with my enraged cock and spill my pent-up seed into her stomach; but on the other, I wanted to slam my rigid prick into her old cunt and give her what she wanted. I also wanted enough left over for Linda!

My mind made up, I gently pushed on her forehead, to reluctantly persuade her to disengage her luscious mouth from my twitching cock. Debra gave my cockhead one last swirl with her tongue before allowing me to pull back from her mouth.

I immediately dropped down onto my knees onto the carpet, then quickly pulled Debra's ankle boots off, leaving her feet bare. Reaching up, I grasped the waistband of her leggings with both hands and pulled. She instinctively lifted her arse up to facilitate their removal... happily, her knickers were entwined with the leggings and were soon halfway down her thighs, revealing a neatly trimmed mousey bush.

I couldn't resist but to plunge my face into the gusset of her knickers. The black lacy material was soaked in girly gash juice. I inhaled deeply... oh my, she smelt as good as her daughter!

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers
12