Valentine's Dinner with Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a frenzy, I grabbed the lowest part of the leggings and yanked them downwards. In a moment, the leggings, along with her soggy knickers, were in a heap on the carpet. Placing my hands on the underside of her thighs, I pushed upwards and outwards, obscenely exposing her cunt and arsehole, splitting her ripe peach open at the same time.

I lunged forward to bathe my face in her deliciously wet cunt, sweeping my tongue up from her perineum to the top of her cleft. She squealed as the tip of my tongue momentarily traversed her clit.

I lapped away at her, as her creamy juices trickled onto my tongue, her soft trimmed pubic hair tickling against my nose. Sliding two fingers inside her lubricated tunnel, I was surprised how tight her vagina was. I decided I was going to enjoy fucking her wanton pussy...

I figured that she was probably self-conscious about her belly, so I made no attempt to take her top off. Instead, I used my spare hand to gather up a doughy breast and tweak the nipple.

I started working my fingers in and out, making sure to hook them upwards to rub against her spongy G-spot, whilst I lapped my tongue around her vulva, circling and occasionally flicking over her clit. Her juices were flowing freely, and she was beginning to writhe around on the sofa as she got more and more worked up.

Just then, I felt Linda's unseen hand between my legs, gently fondling my balls and the shaft of my cock. I had a momentary perverted thought, that I'd really like Linda to steer my cock into her mum's old pussy when the time came.

It's a funny thing, isn't it? I wouldn't have looked twice at Debra in the street, or in a pub. And yet here, right now, with her wanton pussy right in front of my face, I could hardly wait to get her off with my fingers and tongue, so I could ram my tumescent cock into her. The male brain is definitely hard-wired to love cunts, no matter what...

I built up a steady rhythm, working my fingers in and out of Debra's channel and intensified my attention to her clit, alternately licking it and sucking it with pursed lips. I discovered that she gave an extra moan when the tip of my tongue probed against her peehole.

From the sighs and groans she was making, I could tell she wasn't far off. I let my little finger press against her anus. She made a sharp intake of breath as I pushed it through her tight ring. Moments later, I was pistoning three fingers into her -- two in her cunt and one in her arse. I pressed the flat of my tongue against her clit and shook my head from side to side; Debra went over the edge. Her whole body started quivering and a flood of girly juice washed over my hand. Her hands went round the back of my head, crushing my face into her pussy as she humped against me.

"Oh -- my -- fucking -- god!" she wailed, as she shook with the force of her orgasm, trying to suck in breath between her words. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping around my fingers in a most delightful way. I wanted my cock to feel what that would be like!

As her spasms subsided, I gently eased my fingers out of her and glanced down. She was literally lying in a pool of clear fluid on the leather sofa.

"Linda, can you grab a towel, please?" I urged her. She let go of my cock and ran into the kitchen, reappearing a minute later with a couple of hand towels. We used one to clear up the puddle, then slid the other under Debra's bum.

I quickly stripped off my shoes and socks, then hauled my jeans and underwear off my legs. Linda helped by ridding me of my shirt, leaving me completely naked. As she was kneeling in front of the sofa, I held her cheeks and aimed my cock at her mouth. I just wanted her to have a quick go before I poked it into her mummy's waiting pussy.

She gave it a nice little suck and lapped at it with her tongue, but in a fellatio competition, her mum would win hands down.

"I think you're a bit over-dressed, don't you?" I said to Linda, as I shuffled forward, to aim the head of my cock at Debra's glistening pussy. She took the hint and started to strip off. My attention was truly torn between the sight in front of me and the view of Linda's gorgeous breasts, topped with delightful, hard nipples.

Debra soon had her feet in the air, and I rubbed my cock up and down her silky-smooth crevice. A moment later, the head was engaged in her vaginal opening... one steady push, and I sank the whole of my rigid prick inside her, to a groan of satisfaction from her, as she felt her old cunt being filled and stretched.

Linda, now naked, was crouched down beside me, intently watching my shaft first slide in, then reappear, covered in shiny juices, as her inner lips seem to try to hold onto it.

Her pussy was an absolute delight! Tight enough to impart the most, almost unbearably lovely sensations, but not so tight that I couldn't plunge away, harder, and harder. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them back further, hoping I wouldn't hurt her back, but equally desperate to bury myself as deep as possible into her delicious fuck hole.

After pounding away at her for a couple of minutes, accompanied by an "Oh!" "Oh!" every time I bottomed out, I was getting worried about carpet burns on my knees, so decided a change of position was called for.

I carefully eased out of her, let go of her ankles, and told her to turn over. In a moment, she was on all fours, presenting quite a shapely arse to me. I sank my cock straight back into her slippery tunnel... Oh my god, if it felt good with her on her back, this was next level. The underside of my cock rasped across her G-spot and pubic bone with every thrust. I could get in even deeper and could feel the tip of my dick nudging into her cervix every time I drove home.

The only problem was, the sensations were so intense in this position, I knew I couldn't keep going for very long. I gave her bottom a couple of stinging swats, which elicited cries from her, then I reached around her, so I could finger her clit.

Debra was soon flailing her head around and panting for all she was worth, her hair matted to her face with sweat. Then I pressed the pad of my thumb against the rosebud of her arse and pushed. A second later, her anus opened, and my thumb slid right in, tightening her pussy around my cock.

Debra let out a feral mewl as she started coming. Her pussy suddenly pulsed with contractions as her orgasm hit her, and that did it for me. A moment later, I shoved in as if I was trying to make my cock come out of her mouth, and started spewing my cream deep, deep inside her belly.

She collapsed her face into the sofa, gagging for breath... I was sweating and shaking with the sheer intensity of my own orgasm and struggled not to fall over her back.

It took several minutes for me to recover and get my breathing back to normal, then I started to gently ease my cock out of her delightful pussy. Thanks to the wonders of Cialis, I was still more or less fully hard. I turned to Linda, grasped a handful of her hair, and steered her mouth towards my cock.

"Clean me with your mouth," I commaded her. With a little reluctance, as I guessed she probably wasn't that keen on tasting her own mother's pussy juice, she opened her mouth and took me inside. Her lips and tongue soon had me hard again after she had licked and sucked off the combination of spunk and mummy's girl juice.

Debra flopped over onto her back, fortunately with the towel under her arse. She reclined there with her legs wide apart. I used my thumb and forefinger to hold her pussy lips apart and watched fascinated as a steady stream of creamy spunk oozed out of her.

"Yeah, go on girl... squeeze it out," I implored her. Debra clenched her stomach muscles and soon, another commendable dollop trickled out, down her arse crack and onto the towel. I pushed my finger inside her and hooked out some more, before massaging it into her vulva.

I turned to Linda. "So... has mummy been fucked to your satisfaction?" I asked, with a grin.

"Well, I enjoyed the show," she replied. "But you'd better ask mum!"

The look of contentment on Debra's face said it all. "If I could get that every day... or even once a week, I'd be a happy woman!"

"I don't suppose I could get you to lick my spunk out of your mum's pussy, could I?" I cheekily asked Linda. "I could fuck you from behind while you do it," I added.

"I am fucking not doing that, you pervy bastard," she retorted.

"Can I fuck your arse then, please? I have done what you asked, after all."

"Oh, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that at the moment. But I'd love you to do what you did to my mum... when you're ready again."

Debra got up from the sofa, clamping the towel between her legs. "I'd let you, even if my frumpy daughter won't! But now, I'm going to pee and get cleaned up. You two carry on..." With that, she went off upstairs.

Both of us reclined together on the sofa, Linda gently playing with my cock, me fiddling with her nipples. I felt very content... it really had been a very satisfying fuck session with her mother... not what I would have expected at all.

"Lick me please, Phil," she pleaded. "I need to come too."

"Another towel?" I asked. "If you gush like your mum, we'll need it."

She got up and returned a short while later with a bath sheet, which she spread out on the sofa. I got her to lie lengthwise on the sofa, with one leg dangling over the side. I took a couple of minutes to enjoy the sight of her body. I loved her perky nipples, which I sucked alternately, while I stroked her mons. She had made a really good job of shaving -- there wasn't a trace of stubble or razor rash. It was just completely smooth. Nice.

I knelt at the side of the sofa, and got her to raise her furthest knee, so that her legs were nicely apart. I'd read somewhere that it can be better for a woman if you lick her from the side, rather than the more obvious, directly between her legs position. Either way, that worked, the way we were located.

I started by just tracing my tongue up the inside of her thighs, before languidly lapping around her outer and inner lips. Soon, I was warming to my task, worming the tip of my tongue into her vaginal entrance, and gently lapping over her clit. Her contented sighs and the steady trickle of fluid let me know that she was enjoying it all.

When I judged she was ready, I gently stretched back her hood, to fully reveal her little pearl, before gently sucking on it, and flicking my tongue back and forth over it. One of her hands was busy with one of her nipples; the other was on the back of my head, guiding me to exactly where she needed the attention. Her breath was quickening, and she started making little animal noises, as she pushed her hips up to push her pussy into my lips and tongue.

"Use your fingers," she urged me.

I happily complied, quickly finding that two slid into her with no resistance. I added a third, then a fourth, before starting to rhythmically pump them in and out, whilst I did my best to keep licking and sucking on her clit.

A sudden flush of juices washed over my hand, then she arched her back and her cunt clamped around my fingers. Her body was quivering as she hissed, "Yessss..."

As I eased my fingers out of her, I became aware of a buzzing noise behind me. I glanced around, and was treated to the sight of Debra, just wearing a satin robe, sitting in the armchair, with one leg over one of the arms. Her legs were wide apart, and she was slowly plunging a Rabbit in and out of her still-wet pussy. She looked back at me with a grin... then lifted her other leg, to reveal the base of a butt plug nestling in her bum hole.

I turned my attention back to Linda, whose breathing had calmed slightly. "Are you going to fuck me now, then?"

I slid over and on top of her, moving her legs so I could get comfortably between them. I slid inside her easily. Her pussy wasn't as tight as her mum's, but it still felt like a pleasantly warm, squishy place to have my hard cock located.

I banged away at her for a few minutes, then I thought of something. I rolled off her, so I had my back to the back of the sofa, then got her to spoon against me. By lifting her upper leg, I could enter her from behind -- and give her mother a ringside view of my cock sliding in and out of her daughter's pussy. The position also meant that I could easily strum her clit with my fingers, and even pinch her outer lips around my cock, which greatly heightened the sensations for me.

I also had an unobstructed view of Debra, as did Linda. It was a proper turn-on to watch her masturbating with her toy, while we fucked. Her robe had fallen open, displaying her boobs with their big, rubbery nipples. Linda was panting heavily as I thrusted into her, but I wanted something more... I paused a moment and eased back out of her, re-aiming a little lower.

I eased forward gently, letting her feel the pressure on her anus, letting her know what I wanted.

"Just push back on me," I urged. I felt her move her hips, but for a moment, all I felt was resistance. Then suddenly, she opened up for me and the head of my cock popped through her sphincter. I lay still for a few moments, revelling in the twitching grip of her arse round the head of my cock.

Then, with a gentle pressure, I started pushing up and into her. She sucked a sudden intake of breath as my cock reamed into her bowel. Oh my god, that felt so good, so tight, so warm and grippy around my prick. Before long, I was almost fully embedded. I put my hand behind her knee and pulled her legs further apart, opening her further and allowing me to go all the way in.

I used two of my fingers to pull her pussy lips apart, allowing Debra to see her daughter's vacant cunt -- a clear message to show where my cock was buried. I pushed a couple of fingers into her cunt, as I started a steady in and out movement in her lovely, tight arsehole.

"Owww! Please be quick! That does hurt," Linda complained.

I kept on for another minute or so, by when she'd obviously had enough, and she reached behind and pulled me out. I wasn't best pleased -- I'd really been enjoying that.

Then Debra used her finger to beckon me over. The message wasn't lost on me, so I clambered off the sofa and padded over to her armchair. She took the toy out of her pussy, and I gripped the base of the butt plug, pulling steadily on it until her bum hole suddenly relaxed and allowed the bulbous end to pop out.

A moment later, I was lined up and Debra grasped my cock and steered it into her dilated arsehole. I slid straight in, balls deep, in one thrust. Debra gasped as I sank home. I was soon pumping in and out of her lovely tight bum hole, and things got even better when she pushed the rabbit part way into her pussy. The gyrations and vibrations from the toy created the most incredible stimulation through the thin wall between her cunt and arse, as Debra shouted, "Harder! Harder!"

I was only too happy to oblige and slammed my cock into her rectum, over and over. I reached up and twisted both of her big nipples. Suddenly Debra screamed, "Cuummmming!!" as she loosed a gush of pussy juice. That was enough to push me over the edge, and I ecstatically pumped my second load of cum into Linda's mum, this time deep into her bowels.

I rocked back on my heels, completely satiated. My softening cock plopped out of Debra's arse, followed by a stream of creamy spunk.

I reflected... although I hadn't actually cum inside Linda during the evening, I'd had my cock in all three of her holes -- and her mother's! So not a bad tally, by an account...

Epilogue

I surmise that Linda realised she'd been thoroughly outclassed by her mother. I certainly thought so. OK, so Debra wouldn't win a beauty contest, but she was an amazing fuck, in every way imaginable.

I never hooked up with Linda again, but I did pop round and see her old mum a few times after that, while Linda was out at work. 😉

As they say, 'Many a good tune played on an old fiddle'.

12