Valentine's Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped stroking me and penetrated my hole with his finger. I squeezed his cock hard, and began to stroke him faster and faster. I was trying to distract myself from the pain as he pushed his finger all the way inside me. I pushed his back against the mattress, and went on top of him. He reached down and held himself in place. But I wasn't ready yet, I wanted to taste him again.

I shoved his thick muscular legs aside, and wrapped my lips tightly around his engorged tip. He played with my curly blonde hair as I gagged wildly. Just as I thought I could get the whole thing in my mouth, he pulled it out. He reached down and smacked his swollen cock against my lips, causing me to beg. I couldn't take any more teasing and grabbed both his hands, pinning him to the mattress.

I could hear him grunting and groaning as I finally got all the way down to his balls. He thrusted his legs up and down, guiding his cock to the back of my mouth as I did over and over again. The saliva began to pool all over his balls, as a warm string of pre-cum began sliding out from his tip. He let go of my hands, and reached down near my mouth. His chest began to shake and the tip of his cock started to turn purple. But I didn't want to finish like this, and I was finally ready for Dan to take me.

I grabbed the bottle of liquid from the bed. The liquid he had been putting inside me all night. The liquid that made his fingers feel so nice and smooth. I spread it all over him, and began to push my body down on his swollen cock. It didn't work for us because I was way too tight for his massive swollen cock.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you." he said.

"Come to the edge of the bed." He said.

I could see his cock was dripping from the tip, and it was only a matter of time before he would explode. I wanted him to finish, but I also wanted his thick cock inside me.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, and pushed my legs against my chest. I wanted to suck on that massive cock again, and he knew it. He grabbed the liquid, and poured it just outside my hole. He took the bottle and poured it generously all over his tip, while gently pushing his fingers in and out of me again. He leaned in closed and rubbed his thick cock up and down just outside my hole. Teasing me and making me beg to have him inside me.

"Holy shit, that feels so good!" I moaned, as he pushed his tip in me.

He reached up and began stroking me as he pushed in a bit deeper. I was finally able to take him being inside me, and was beginning to enjoy it. He pulled out and added a bit more lube, and slowly pushed back in again. He could see that I was enjoying it, and kept adding liquid as he slowly pushed in again.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing!" I gasped loudly.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" He said.

"Not anymore." I said, between loud moans.

I curiously reached down between my legs, to see how far he got. Just his tip was buried inside my hole, and I could barely take it. He was so thick it was hard to handle, but he was so good at reading my body language. He grabbed my waist, and started slowly sliding his tip back and forth inside me.

"Oh, oh my fucking god, don't stop!" I nearly yelled, as he grabbed my legs against his body.

It was a sensation I never felt before. He had hit a spot I didn't even know existed.

I reached down and began quickly stroking myself back and forth. Dan quickly added some liquid between my hand and cock, only making me harder. I closed my eyes, and got ready to shoot my load. He let go of both my legs, and pushed my hand away. He shoved his swollen cock deeper inside my hole, and began quickly stroking me. Within seconds my massive load shot all over his hand, past my belly and all over my chest. It was by far the biggest load I ever shot in my life.

"I'm sorry it's hurting too much" I gasped.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to explode" he bellowed.

I could feel him starting to swell up inside me, and he suddenly stopped moving. He grabbed my legs hard, and I felt something warm shoot deep inside my swollen hole. He grabbed my hand and guided it between my legs. I couldn't believe he fit his cock halfway in me! He smiled at me as slowly pulled his cum-soaked cock out of my hole. But he wasn't done yet! He grabbed my hand and we both continued stroking him.

"Get down on your knees and swallow my load." He moaned.

I quickly got down on my knees in front of him, and opened my mouth wide for his second load.

He grabbed his cock hard, and grabbed a fistful of my hair with his other hand. I could feel him throbbing up and down against my tongue as he pushed it all the way in mouth. Suddenly a warm second shot to the back of my mouth. He pushed forward against my lips, making sure I got his entire load. But there was so much that I couldn't swallow it all. Most if landed on my lips and chest as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

We lay down on his bed, tangled in a hot sexy mess. Our bodies were shaking all over, and a thick layer of sweat continued to grow between us. We kissed passionately, with our legs pressed tightly between each other's thighs. We could feel each other's sticky messes still dripping on our legs, but we didn't even care.

We spent the rest of the night making love under his covers. I knew Dan wanted to go inside me again, but there was only so much I could handle it. He put his tongue inside me over and over during the night, but he understood that I couldn't handle anymore penetration.

"Happy valentine's day" I said, as he shot another thick load all over my lips.

"Happy valentine's day" he replied, kissing me on my cum-drenched lips.

Later that night I quietly stepped out of the bed to use the washroom. On the way back from the washroom, I noticed a large hawk swooping back and forth by the bedroom window. I went closer to the window to see what it was doing. It was unusual to see a hawk around this area of the country, especially one so massive.

It flew right up to the window, and looked deep into my eyes. The hawk had a gold coin in its beak and beautiful silver eyes. As soon as it noticed me looking, it swooped down and dropped a gold coin in the back of the red ford pickup truck parked in the driveway.

I was about to wake up Dan, and tell him what I saw. Instead I went into the bed, and kissed him on the lips. He wrapped his arms tightly around my body. His big silver ring gently massaged my backside, as he slowly began to kiss the back of my neck.

"I love you." he whispered, as we both drifted off to sleep.

12