Kinky Boy and His Landlord

Story Info
A twink's ovipositor fantasy is fulfilled by his landlord.
3.6k words
4.63
27.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen year old Colin lived with his work-at-home mother in a small, second story apartment. Since his mother was omnipresent, Colin rarely had time to himself. He was a nerdy kid without many friends and didn't really have any experience with romance or sex. Aside from his job, he didn't have much of an opportunity to get out of the house. So he relished certain chores, because they gave him a reason to get some solo time away from his mother. Laundry, for example, allowed him to get out of the apartment and hide out in the basement for a few hours. 

After arriving home from work one evening, Colin was feeling especially horny. He grabbed a quick bite to eat with his mother, then gathered up his dirty clothes and headed downstairs. Once in the basement, he shucked off his t-shirt and dropped his shorts, dumping them into the washer along with the other laundry and set the machine running.

Now wearing only his snug pair of black briefs, the chilly basement air caressed Colin's slender teen body as he retreated to a dusty corner. Dropping to one knee, he pulled out a beat-up cardboard box from under a rickety old table. Colin reached into the box and pulled out a blanket. He laid it out on the floor and then laid himself on top of it. He pulled a few more strange objects from the box while groping at his growing bulge. His cock filled out the front of his tight undies as the young man anticipated this next activity.

The first unboxed item was rubbery and about eight inches long. It had a wide base and it tapered off towards the other end. There was a hole running through the core, creating a long, semi-flexible tube. A veiny, fleshy texture covered the outer surface, resembling some sort of alien anatomy. 

There were also several translucent, amber-colored eggs. These, too, were rubbery. Then there was a solid plastic stick, wide enough to fit into the tube. And finally, he placed a bottle of white, gooey lubrication on the blanket next to the other strange paraphernalia. 

Colin's briefs stretched tightly over his stiff teen cock as he lubed up the  long, floppy tube. He was so horny. After a long day of work, he was ready to enter his fantasy land and jerk out a load all over his own naked body. Colin pushed his undies down his thighs, letting his boner bounce free. He laid back, lifting his legs up. He conjured up images of his Alien King. Reaching around with the tube, Colin pressed the tip at his tiny puckered butthole, imagining that it belonged to his master, the King, who wanted to lay his eggs inside his body.

This is when Hank, the landlord who lived in the downstairs apartment, arrived. Colin heard the man's footsteps in the stairs, but made no move to hide his activities. In his lusty haze, he gazed straight at the man while manipulating the toy towards his asshole.

---

Hank was a middle-aged man who rented out several properties for a living. This evening, he was descending into the basement of one of his buildings to retrieve some tools when he noticed movement in the far corner. He had heard the washing machine going, so he was prepared to run into the a tenant. But the sight that greeted his searching eyes stopped him short. Colin, the son of the woman who lived upstairs, was sprawled out on the floor of the basement, naked, legs in the air, trying to push something up his ass.

Hank knew that he should have turned and left immediately, but he was entranced by the intense eye contact from Colin. The teenager just stared back while continuing to struggle getting that thing into his butt.

Against his better judgment, the landlord took a couple steps towards the younger guy. The young man was naked, except for his underwear around his thighs. In the dim light, he could just make out a glazed-over expression on his youthful face, behind Colin's glasses and strands of long-ish hair. The man surveyed the long, slender form. The kid was kind of nerdy, but his body wasn't half bad. Not an ounce of fat visible, Hank noted. Hair lightly lined his shins and thighs, and a sparse, dark patch grew along his ass crack and around his balls. That's all Hank could see, with Colin folded awkwardly as he tried to push that thing into himself.

He stepped closer and finally spoke, "You alright, kid?"

Colin just stared back, as if in a trance.

"Do you need help with that?" Hank asked. WIth every step, his cock grew bigger in his pants.

Colin lowered his legs and abandoned his pursuit. Laying flat like this, Hank could see the teenager's stiff rod, long and straight.

"Yeah," the teenager finally croaked out. "You really want to help me?"

"Sure," Hank said, kneeling beside the teenager, glad the young man was communicating an affirmative. He reached for the boy's undies and asked, "May I?" Colin nodded, so Hank tugged the briefs down his skinny legs and tossed them aside.

Now Hank had a good, up-close view of Colin's completely naked eighteen-year-old body. His chest and abs were flat and firm. His slender torso led the way to his pulsing, hard cock, which was surrounded by an unkempt bush of wiry hair. His balls were packed snugly in their tight pouch. At his side, Colin held into the freaky dildo-tube.

"What is this thing, anyway?" Hank asked, retrieving it from Colin's hand.

"It's called an ovipositor," Colin explained. "This end goes up my ass, then put these eggs in the other end and push the plunger..." Colin handed Hank the plastic rod. "...till they go all the way through."

"Okay. I gotta admit, that's pretty weird. Is this one of those Japanese things? Anime or something?"

"Not really," Colin replied. "It's just a fantasy. I like to imagine a King Alien kidnapped me and wants to lay its eggs inside me."

Colin hadn't flinched when the landlord caught him trying to shove the thing up his ass. But now that he was coming down from his horny stupor and explaining his secret fantasy, the teenager had become shy. His face was bright red and he had averted his eyes.

"Hey, that's cool," Hank said, placing a reassuring hand on the teenager's bare chest. "I think that's really neat. So, this end goes up inside you?"

"Yeah," Colin said, a smile starting to appear at the corner of his mouth.

"You wanna turn around and bend over? I can be your, uh, alien king."

"Seriously?" The young man's face was plastered with joy like on Christmas morning.

"Yeah. Let's get this thing up inside that ass of yours and start laying eggs."Hank couldn't believe he was saying this weird shit. "Is that right?"

"Yup!" Colin answered, flipping himself over onto his hands and knees. Hank drank in the sight of this skinny teen's super-hard cock wobbling as he shifted positions.

Hank smiled to himself. Victory. He moved behind Colin and filled his hands with the perfect globes of the kid's ass. Prying them apart, he was greeted by Colin's tiny pucker. Hank placed a thumb at the teenager's bud, brushing across it lightly several times before pressing down on it.

Colin moaned, pressing himself back onto the landlord's thumb. Hank reached for the bottle of lube and drizzled a stream of the slick liquid down Colin's rear channel. The goo pooled around his pucker and Hank returned his thumb to that spot.

"Okay, space cadet. King Alien has to test his new specimen..." He pushed more firmly. "...to see if you're a good host for the royal breeding." The young man's puckered ring stretched open around Hank's broad thumb.

---

Colin had never been hornier. His fantasy was playing out. His King Alien was stretching out his butthole, preparing for an egg-laying. The hot digit worked its way deeper, violating him, invading his body. For the first time in his life, another man was touching him this way. Colin was slipping off into a haze of arousal like nothing he had experienced before.

---

After fitting his thumb all the way into the young guy's butthole, Hank removed it and replaced it with two fingers. Colin's hole was like a clamp, but still it accepted Hank's prodding fingers. The kid didn't resist as Hank dove deep, stretching his hole for the next phase.

Soon, Hank's fingers were knuckle-deep in the boy. He pulled outward, then shoved back in. After a minute or so of vigorous finger-fucking, Hank pulled out and grabbed the sex toy. He lubed it up, then positioned the narrower, pointed tip at the boy's hole and guided it inside. Colin's butthole stretched around the thing, easily swallowing up the veiny, fleshy length of the ovipositor. Hank continued pushing until about four inches were buried inside the boy's butt. He leaned over, snatching up one of the "eggs" and squeezed it into the open end of the tube. Grabbing the rigid plastic shaft, he inserted it into the ovipositor.

"Okay, I'm depositing an egg inside you," Hank announced. Using the stick, he plunged the eggs through the tunnel into Colin's body.

The teen boy's slim body was practically writhing, and when that first egg entered him, he pulled his head up with a moan. "Ooooh, yes, lay your eggs in me, King."

Hank shook his head to himself, silently judging this kid's weird fetish. But he grabbed another egg, reminding himself how glad he should be for the opportunity to play with a hot little 18 year old.

He pushed this egg into Colin, then another, filling up the boy's rectum with the slimy orbs. He palmed one of Colin's smooth, round buns, sliding downward to tug the boy's balls lightly, then grasp his ragingly hard cock.

"Damn, this stuff really turns you on, huh?" he asked, stroking the young man's bone.

---

Colin was wild with arousal as the man gripped his steely-hard boner. He was lost in the sensation of the King's egg-tube shoved up his butt and the alien eggs testing his inner walls. He felt so full, but the eggs continued their march. He felt another orb enter him, mashing the existing eggs further up his rectal channel.

His cock drooled a heavy dollop of precum. He was being used by the King. His body belonged to the King. Colin welcomed this violation, willingly offering himself to this otherworldly entity. He was reduced to  breeding stock, a warm, youthful body used to incubate the next generation of this alien society.

---

At last, the final egg had been inserted into the tube. Hank slipped the ovipositor out an inch or so, then pushed it back in. Colin wiggled his little butt and Hank repeated the motion, slowly fucking the kid with the sex toy. He stared at the teenager's tight anal ring stretched around the freaky tool as he pumped the thing into his ass. Hank's hard man-cock strained for release. Hank decided to give it to Colin.

"I think the alien's done with you." He slowly slipped the toy out of the boy's ass, assuring all the eggs stayed inside Colin. Colin's hole closed right up, trapping all those eggs inside.

"I better check if the eggs are secure," Hank said. He placed two fingers at the entrance of the geeky eighteen year old's ass and pressed inward. Colin's hole opened up.

"Oh, yeah, I can feel them inside you." Hank used his free hand to unzip his fly while fingering the kid's ass. His two digits pumped lazily into Colin's hole, tunneling between the kid's anal walls and the squishy orbs held inside. Hank yanked down the front of his undies and his big pole sprung out.

He withdrew and grabbed Colin's buns with both hands. He stroked and squeezed the smooth globes while his stiff man-cock stood up over defenseless Colin's ass like a predator ready to strike. Hank grabbed the lube and squirted a healthy dose on his pole and worked it all over until it was thoroughly coated. He then aimed his slicked up cock right at that boy's bud. 

"What's going on?" Colin asked sleepily.

"Ooh, just stay right there, buddy. I've got a special treat for you."

"Huh?" Colin questioned through his haze, trying to peer back behind himself. 

Hank leaned in, his flared cock-head pressing into Colin's anus. With both his hands gripping Colin's waist, keeping the teen in place, he pushed himself in.

---

Colin didn't possess the presence of mind to fully, coherently question what was happening to him. He felt a hot, fleshy thing pressing into his hole. The man's hands were both clamped on his hips, so it wasn't his fingers and it couldn't be the ovipositor or eggs...

"Wh-what're you--" Colin stammered as he felt the man's fat knob entering him. 

"You've got your eggs. Now it's time to fertilize them. The King's gonna put some babies in you, Colin."

Colin's ass accepted this unexpected invader and the teen's boner jumped. "Oh god!" he gasped as the landlord's cock stretched his ass open. "Holy fuck!" He hadn't anticipated this. This older man had his fat rod sliding up into his butt.

---

Hank pushed and the kid's anus opened right up. He held firmly to the wriggling boy's hips and watched his thick man-cock sink into Colin's hole. The tightness was astounding. Even after shoving all that other stuff up his cute little butt, Colin was still tight as a fist.

He continued sliding his tree trunk deeper, lodging himself in the smaller guy's ass, right alongside the squishy eggs.

---

Colin was beyond over-full as Hank's cock worked itself deeper. The man's tool and the eggs all stretched his walls and mashed against the secret pleasure button. He groaned and his own cock leaked large gobs of precum onto the blanket below.

The young man half-collapsed, his face and shoulders falling to the floor. The man leaned forward over him, continuing to lower his cock into the teenager's hole. And then Colin felt the man's groin and hips pressing tightly to his butt and he knew that he had taken the full length of his landlord's manhood.

"You want me to breed you?" Hank asked in a deep, almost crazed voice.

Colin imagined the eggs up his ass screaming out for the seed of a big strong man to bring them to life. He wanted his eggs to drink up Hank's cum. He wanted Hank's spunk up his hole.

"Mmm-hmm," was all that Colin could squeak out.

---

Hank slowly eased outward, then pushed back in. He repeated this deliberate movement several more times. When he was convinced that the younger guy wasn't going to break, he released his restraint and really gave it to Colin.

He found his rhythm, intently fucking his tool into the boy's ass.  With his knees planted on the floor, his hips bucked back and forth, driving his cock deep into the boy's guts over and over. Those weird eggs pressed on all sides of his shaft as it plunged into the gripping hole.

A moan escaped Hank's throat, mixing with the rhythmic slapping sound of their two bodies colliding. With every withdrawal and insertion came a wet slurp from the spot of their connection. He clamped his hands onto Colin's shoulders, pinning his skinny body down as he slammed his cock home again and again. His hips impacted Colin's butt repeatedly as he drove his big cock deep into the teenager.

Hank felt his orgasm approaching, but he wasn't ready to let it go just yet. He slowed his pace, leaning back and catching his breath. He wiped sweat from his forehead.

"You wanna try something else?"

---

Colin groaned and whimpered at the rough intrusion in his ass. He was so full. He couldn't imagine having his eggs inside as well as his landlord's fat prick, but he could certainly feel it. And it felt great. He loved being split open by his King's steel rod. He wanted the royal seed to fill him up and fertilize his eggs.

His own teen cock was so hard now. It barely wavered as his smaller body was jarred with each impact from Hank. Colin heard the question, but was lost in the fog of intense sexual pleasure. He felt Hank's thing sliding out of him and the man's strong hands flipping his body over.

His chest rose and fell as his breath steadied. Colin blinked up at Hank, who was coming into focus as his head cleared once again.

"You wanna ride me?" the man asked.

Colin was excited at the idea and smiled, nodding. He watched the man stand up and strip off all of his clothes. Colin had never thought of his landlord this way before, but now, standing in front of him, he couldn't look away.

Hank moved into a lying position with Colin studying his body very closely. Hank was an older guy, but his trim shape was pretty fit. His mounded chest was coated in dark fuzz that ran down in a line along his flat abdomen, right towards the big bush that surrounded his massive, drooling unit. (He was shocked that he had taken that whole hog inside his ass.) A pair of big, hairy balls hung below. Hank's legs were meaty and fuzzy and Colin wanted to touch him all over.

Keeping the eggs inside, the teenager positioned himself over Hank. Hank propped up his cock and Colin squatted down just above. Putting his hands on Hank's hunky chest, he lowered his hole to meet that plump cock-head. As he sank down onto it, he felt Hank pushing up into him.

He sank down, filling himself up with the man's big tool. He felt the eggs jostling around as the thick cock eased into his ass. His hole stretched around Hank's shaft as Colin descended, inch by inch. He had played with so many toys, from dildos to the ovipositor. He had a lot of experience shoving stuff up his butt. But nothing compared to the heat and hardness of a real man's live cock. The bare flesh-bolt speared up into his guts and Colin was in heaven.

Finally, his little buns rested on Hank's groin, the man now fully inserted again. Colin rose, then fell, beginning to fuck himself on his landlord's big tool. Hank's hands explored the teenager's bare flesh as the kid hopped up and down on that thick meat-pole.

He leaned back with his hands behind him, clamped on Hank's thighs, he rode that man's hard meat-pole. His teen cock waggled rigidly, strands of precum twirling in the air before landing on Hank's abdomen. His eyes shut tight, Colin felt Hank's hands grip his slender sides and pull him down onto his cock. The man started roughly fucking the younger guy and Colin was pushed over the edge. The youthful little body was pounded with such force that Colin's glasses fell right off his face and clattered to the floor. With that fat prick slamming into his insides, jostling his eggs and abusing his prostate, Colin couldn't hold on any longer.

He gasped and groaned as his hard teen cock rocketed its creamy spunk across Hank's body. Cords of teen cum spewed from Colin's dick, splattering all over his landlord's tense muscles.

---

Hank's eyes seared into the tight, slender teen body above him. The young guy was happily bouncing on his fat man-cock and Hank started lifting his hips. He held tightly to Colin as he fucked up into the boy's tight hole. Soon, Hank felt the change within the kid. His stiff sausage spat out its load, covering Hank.

Watching this hot little piece of meat reach orgasm, and feeling Colin's gripping hole around his thick shaft, Hank couldn't resist. He bucked upward, dumping his man-juice deep into Colin's ass. Hank's balls pulled up tight to his body. His hard cock flexed, over and over, as he pumped his hot seed into the boy's hungry hole.

---

The two men were breathless. Colin wasn't sure how long he had taken to recover, but once his senses returned, he raised his body up, allowing Hank's sausage to retract from his well-worked hole. When it finally popped free, it was quickly followed by the numerous eggs. They plopped down onto Hank, covered in lube and cum. 

He fell forward onto Hank's chest, the man's strong arms folding around the slim eighteen year old's body. This was ultimate comfort.

"Was that... okay?" Colin squeaked out, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed about the ovipositor and his weird kink. "I know that kind of stuff isn't normal."

"Hey, kiddo," Hank replied, squeezing the teenager in his arms. "That was amazing. I'll play any games you want, if they end up like this one."

12