Valentine's Every-Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recognizing it wasn't working, I stood at the side of the bed and removed my coat and shirt. Emily was still reclined on the bed, fully dressed, watching intently. My shoes and pants followed, leaving me standing before her in a white pair of boxer shorts, her eyes locked on my intense erection straining against the fabric.

I offered my hand and helped her slide to the edge of the bed. She stood with me and we shared a few slower, less frenzied kisses before she said, "Help me out of this Michael."

I sat on the edge of the bed as she turned her back to me. My fingers fumbled nervously as they unfastened a series of buttons and hooked clasps running from her neck to the small of her back. The dress fell open as I progressed downward and revealed her flawless fair skin, interrupted only by a white lace strapless bra.

Emily pulled her arms from the transparent lace dress sleeves and allowed the garment to slide down her petite body, pooling at her feet. It was my turn to stare as she stood before me in the bra, white thigh-high stockings, and tanga style panties. She kicked off her heels and turned to face me. My eyes lustfully surveyed her incredible body, including the veiled bits beneath the transparent lace panties and bra cups.

She watched my amazement and, when my eyes met hers again, deftly opened the front clasp of her bra and let it fall to the floor. We kissed for a few moments with her standing and me sitting on the edge of the bed, my hands freely roaming her body.

Emily broke our kiss and kneeled at the bedside in front of me. Running her hands over the top my thighs and under my boxers, she commented, "I've wanted this for so long."

She tugged at my boxer shorts and I lifted my hips, my cock springing upright as the restraining cloth eased downward. Emily pushed the boxers off my legs then turned her attention to my towering rod. She stared with a sense of wonder at the first real penis she had ever seen.

The difference in our body sizes was dramatic and my slightly-above-average-size cock looked absolutely enormous in comparison to her petite hands and body, nearly similar in length and girth to her nearby forearm.

She reached forward and trepidatiously traced her slender fingertips along the length of my shaft.

I sensed her nervousness and gave reassurance, "I'm your husband, Emily. It belongs to you now."

She smiled at the encouragement and more confidently explored with her hands, moving it from side to side and inspecting from all angles. Her fingertips traced lightly up and down my shaft before wrapping her fingers around it to feel the mass in her hands.

The touch of her soft hands was an incredible new sensation and my cock throbbed with anticipation, veins bulging and the mushroom head turning an angry shade of purple.

"Arrr... that feels soooo good!"

She began slowly stroking one hand up and down my shaft while her other gently explored my low-hanging balls. I was on the edge and small rivers of pre-cum streamed out my tip and down my shaft to lubricate Emily's hand.

Straining to maintain control, I grunted, "Stop! I'm going to explode!"

She intensified her motions and begged in a determined and seductive voice, "Cum for me Michael... Cum for me..."

I wanted to warn her, but my mouth froze open, unable to speak as my butt clenched and hips arched forward. I could feel powerful jets of fluid racing the length of my cock before spraying indiscriminately out the tip. My senses returned from momentary unconsciousness to feel Emily's soft hand lazily milking residual drips of fluid from my still hard cock, and to see her neck and chest covered in my cum, some of it forming a river between her breasts and flowing downward across her stomach.

I panicked, "I'm so sorry!" and started to get up to find a towel.

Emily pushed me back down and continued slowly fondling me, "Shhh... that was amazing!"

I pulled her from kneeling bedside to lay on top of me on the bed, our naked bodies pressed together skin-on-skin for the very first time. We kissed passionately as we rolled on the bed, neither of us bothered by the cum smeared between our torsos.

Our hands confidently explored each other's bodies as we playfully kissed and wrestled on the bed. Emily gasped when my hand came to rest over her panty-covered sex and slowly traced the outline of her swollen folds. Her legs instinctively opened to allow my hand greater freedom.

I caressed the excitement-soaked fabric for a few moments before gently tugging at the waistband. Emily understood my unspoken request and quickly rolled on her back, arched her hips, and threw the sodden panties onto the floor.

I rolled on my side to kiss her and slid my hand down her naked body until I felt a small triangular tuft of hair. My fingers combed through the soft hair, then pushed onward, running down the length of her wet, flowered opening and feeling the direct sensations of her heat and moisture for the first time. Repeating the motions, my fingers repetitively worked through her furrows, eliciting squirms and moans as we kissed.

Having no experience, my fingers roamed blindly. I simply took cues from Emily's pleasure, and repeated actions that she seemed to like. Finding her two most sensitive spots, I alternated between curling fingers into her tunnel and circling my slickened fingertips around her hard nub. After a few cycles, Emily pushed my hand away and rolled on top of me, saying, "I need you inside of me... I want you to make me your wife."

She straddled my lap and grasped for my still rock-hard cock beneath her. She held it vertical and straddled over top of it in a squatted position.

With a lustful and determined expression, she seated the engorged head against her opening. I felt an intense pressure on the tip of my cock before a tight ring of warmth and wetness enveloped the head and Emily moaned loudly, "Ohhhhh..."

She paused with a look of satisfaction on her face before wiggling her hips and working downward another inch or so, letting out another extended moan as she progressed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh...."

Her hips pulled up slightly then pressed down again with a staccato, "Ah!"

I was worried about her and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"A... little... but... feels... so... good!"

She repeatedly lifted her hips and then incrementally impaled herself further, yelping "Ah..Ah..Ah!" in time with her descending hips.

I was so focused on Emily that I didn't really comprehend my own pleasure until she shifted from squatting to a kneeling position, which drove the full length of my cock deep into her womb.

We both moaned at the same time, me with a guttural "Uuuhhhh..." and her with a contented "Ohhhhhh..."

It was then that Emily began rocking her hips forward and backward, intently pleasuring herself on my rod while my hands kneaded her perky cum-covered breasts. The rocking motions of her pelvis intensified, very purposefully grinding her clit against my pubic bone and pushing my thick mushroom head firmly against her cervix.

It had only been a couple minutes since our first penetration began, but the exquisite feel of her tight tunnel had my balls quickly boiling toward an imminent release. My inner primal instincts took control and my hands slid downward to roughly grasp Emily's ass and pull her strongly onto my cock with each motion of her hips.

She responded to my urgency and furiously thrashed herself on my impaled rod, her firm breasts jolting with our frenetic search for release. My hips instinctively bucked upward and I lost all control as my balls began pumping stream after stream of my love deep into her womb. Simultaneously, Emily let out a sharp cry of pleasure as her liquid climax flooded over my pelvis and her body shook in short, truncated movements.

We both gasped for breath as Emily's tremors subsided and she collapsed on top of me, my cock still enveloped in her slick warmth.

I ran my fingers lovingly through her disheveled hair while she recovered on my chest, then guided her chin upward toward mine for an extended gentle kiss before softly saying, "I love you, Emily Walker. Happy Valentine's Day."

She responded, "Happy Valentine's Day. I love you too."

*******

Last night's consummation of our marriage was followed by a shared shower and several more rounds of love making before we both succumbed to exhaustion.

I was awakened this morning by soft light streaming through the mansion's leaded glass windows, while Emily continued her slumber under the king size duvet. It was a surreal sense of awareness waking up in the same bed, both of us still nude, with remnants of our passion dried on our bodies.

No shame. No guilt. Just overwhelming love for my wife.

Selfishly wanting to etch the ethereal experience into my brain, I sit in this armchair thanking God for his Goodness... admiring my bride's bare leg extending from under the duvet... and wondering what the future holds for our perfect love...