Valentine's Gift Mix Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire knee that Ir was foolish to deny what she needed and lowered herself down into her son feeling his thick cock penetrating her once more.

Claire always enjoyed riding on her husbands cock like this and took no time to begin riding her son like the sex crazed woman she was.

Suddenly, in mid-stride the phone on her bed stand rings and she reached for it before thinking to just let it go to voicemail.

"Hello?" Claire couldn't hide the fact that she was panting as she spoke.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm just getting a little work out in."

Claire looked down at her confused don and pushed the phone aside to give him a quick kiss. Her thrusting continued, but at a more steady and deliberate pace.

"Ok, you're flight gets in at noon. I can pick you up."

"Don't worry. Mark is taking good care of me. He's grown into such a big man and is taking care of all my needs."

Mark looked up at his mother toying with her husband while they fucked and could hold back a snicker.

"What's that? Oh that was nothing, you must've heard Mark walking by."

"Umm, sure hold on I'll get him."

Claire our the phone on speaker and called for Mark, while giving him a look that he knew meant for him to play along.

"Hey dad."

"Hi Mark. I'm sorry I couldn't be there, but I just wanted to make sure that you're taking care of your mother."

"Uhh, yeah dad. No problem."

"That's great, she's had a lot on her plate and you should be giving her everything that she needs."

"Ok, dad. I'll try."

"C'mon son, you can do better than that."

"Ok, dad. I'll give her everything I've got." Mark was feeling a bit mire relaxed and pumped his hips up into his mother as he finished the sentence.

"Ugh..." Claire was caught off guard at her sons sudden thrust.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing honey, I just spilled some tea."

"Oh. Is everything ok?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm doing great. Mark is really helping me out."

"That's good. It's important to know there is a man around the house when I'm not there."

"I'm doing my best dad."

"Great. Claire make sure he doesn't slack off. Don't be afraid to ride him if you need to."

"You want me to ride Mark?

"Yeah, you know what I mean. Hey on top of him until he gives you want you want."

"Sure, I can do that. You hear that Mark? I'm going to stay in top of you until you give me what I need."

"That's it, you need to make sure you stay on top of him and ride him until the job is done. I'll tell you what, that boy just doesn't learn."

"Don't worry about it dear. I'll ride him until he's done everything to my satisfaction."

"Good."

"And I think he is learning more than you give him credit for."

"I hope so, I worry about him being the man of the house when I'm not there."

"I think your son makes a perfectly good man of the house if he needs to."

"I don't think he knows the first thing about being a man."

"I think your son is a bigger man than you think he is."

Mark thrust himself deep into his mother while she spoke, pulling her down onto him.

"I'm cumming."

"What?"

"Uhhh... Ohhh... Mmmmm.... I uh, I mean the airport. I'm cumming to the airport."

"Don't come now, I said noon!"

"Oh yeah, ok I'll wait a little and then cum again."

"Seriously, I don't know what you guys would do without me."

"I don't know what we'd do either."