All Comments on 'Valentine's Interrupted'

by rarmons

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
Maggie_freedMaggie_freedalmost 2 years ago

The Loving Wives category is definitely not your area of expertise. There isn't a shred of believability here, particularly after you developed Sam & Tom as having a solid, loving relationship, just to see Sam become someone *COMPLETELY* different, particularly when we never see things from Sam's perspective. Even Brad, asshole as that character is, likely wouldn't be as obtuse as you portray. The last half of this story just leaves me feeling sad & wondering how I'm going to get those 15 wasted minutes back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delete this story. Then take the device you used to write it and burn it. Then bury the remains. In the middle of the fucking desert

What a repugnant story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DESTROY THE CHEATING BITCH AND BRAD TOO

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Idiots don't die out. This author and his story are an example of that! At least the author still has hope that he will get therapeutic help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sam writes children’s books huh?

Is one of them called “Mommy is a Cheating Whore?”

Fuck this bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing here that a 12 lb sledgehammer can't fix...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the most pitiful story ever written

One cock torpedos a lifetime’s worth of a perfect relationship?

Did Brad’s cock give Sam brain damage? Was it big enough to hit Tom in the head too, turning him into a vegetative cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was disgusting. what a fucking loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You make me puke as a writer. He should have shot the ashole!!

I’ll never read your Scumball shit again!!!

albertin55@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that was some great trolling

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Confusing Femdom agitprop. I don’t understand how this could happen except in a cartoon version of Life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 star on stupidity and I have met some very stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's not love, it is pure whipped dog material. You might as well have been her slave or pet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I always hate stories like this, not because of the cheating wife, that goes with the LW territory, but because of the backstabbing family. How can Amy do this to her brother. If she and Brad want to have a threesome or be in a polyship which they clearly do by taking Sam on their honeymoon, surely she can pick someone who isnt her brother's wife. I know not all families are perfect, my own relationship with my siblings can attest to that, but even I know that no matter our faults we would have each others back when it really mattered. Brad is an arsehole, Sam is a whore, Dave is a wimp, but Amy is a psychotic bitch for doing this to her own brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You’re really saying that Sam would not only cheat on her husband despite their strong, lifelong relationship, but with his own sister’s ex, on his birthday…the same guy who ruined his dinner and she herself called a slimeball?

The cock isn’t lining up, but Rarmons fucked this story anyway

WillmottWillmott29 days ago

Disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Soon Tom will be sucking Brad's cock like he should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous