All Comments on 'Valentine's Revenge'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SORRY, BUT NO

WHY the USE of all those capital letters. All that you accomplished to do was to KNOCK me out of your story every time I read WORDS in caps. Do you see how annoying that is?

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to stay after school and rewrite this.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 15 years ago
How Do I remove the Cum from My Keyboard

Alexis

Once again you have entertained both my funny bone and my other one. I do so enjoy your adventures and often sleep dreaming of your nipples and clit. I just wish you would not take so long between episodes.

Kevin

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Interesting

The storyline was good however your style of writing was a little distracting to the story.

MightyPuffMightyPuffabout 15 years ago
Love the continuing adventures of Alex...

Love the continuing adventures of Alex--she has become my fantasy woman. :)

I love the lil personal inserts, they are so much a continuation of the story.

I think you need to expand on the Girls from S.L.U.T., It sounds like a Fine Upstanding Coed Krewe for Mardi (Gras) Enjoyment.

One note, any reference to Katrina should immediately be followed by "Dat beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyooooooooooooooootch".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Awesome.. loved it. Paul

hongluobohongluoboabout 15 years ago
your irreverent humor

your tiny tits and oversized clitty get me everytime!! I somehow missed this one when it came out... just love the adventures of Alexisss. Not being much of celeb watcher, have no clue who the fictitious or not Jay, El or C were... but still a very fun story... great humor, very visual...

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
This Was Simply Amazing

Not sure where you got this idea (I'm not usually a reader of "Celebrates" but you really picked a good group. Now everytime I look at any of them, I'll be thinking of this story. What a wonderful imagination! I still have a few more of your masterpieces to read; each one is better than the rest. Thanks!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Here's My One Person Campaign to Ban Anonymous

Here again we see a criticism of the author and her writing style, and the Anonymous writer does not have the balls (women qualify here, too) to sign the comment. I ask the operators of this site to ban all comments that do not have some name attached. It is unfair to the artists who spend much of their time to provide us readers quality erotic literature. Some of these critical jerks apparently make repeat comments and seem to have it in for certain writers. By having us all have to put our name on our comments, at least we would know for sure that the same person keeps making the criticism. Thanks to Alexxxis and all of the writers who try hard to please. I give them 5 stars nearly every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Chucky babe

Chill man. Have you read your bio lately. Not much there, is there? I stopped using my user name long time ago when bastards like you who don't like my comments, downgraded my stories to get back at me. Since I stopped using my user name the scores are slowly creeping back to where they were. So fuck you and your personal crusade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous