All Comments on 'Valentiniversary Day'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Squealed

I so totally squealed reading this! It was so amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect follow-up

I had hoped for another chapter in their married life and an account of Jo bottoming. And you delivered on both! So well done. Nicely written. A real true love story and now a happy family is being built. Congrats on another fine addition to the story. And now - greedily hoping for more...

dl03465dl03465over 3 years ago
Thank You!

What a wonderful story! So great to see the intersection of your 2 fabulous worlds!

Kabba118Kabba118over 3 years agoAuthor

@anon: I'm working on it. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pleasant surprise

First, WEELLL DUN! Secondly you must write more! We need to know how Jerod is doing😉. Just saying

👏

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

Happy to see Micah and Jo again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterclass in how to sustain a loving and happy marriage.

The whole posting is moving on so many emotional levels and I adored every word.

It seems to me to be the perfect conclusion to the written story of Micah and Jo, a story that has given only enjoyment and happiness - to this reader at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so crazy over this couple!! Their love us so strong and it's so clear from the way you write it. I really wanna see more of them. I know you wrapped up their lives quite nicely with the epilog and then in Jerry's heart but can you pretty please give us more of these two? My all time favorite couple and you are my all time favorite author. I love how authentic your stories are.

Cr1z6f4r2Cr1z6f4r212 months ago

Wow! I love that Micah and Jo get to meet Jack and Ethan, and their kids! Inspiring.

Please write more about both families.

islandchicaislandchica6 months ago

Where is the original story ‘A love for Micah’ and the follow up story with Randy’s boyfriend moving on? ☹️

Kabba118Kabba1186 months agoAuthor

@islandchica and anyone else who reads this short story:

I'm really sorry but I had to take it off Literotica. Someone stole the two stories from here and plagiarized them as their own, putting them on Amazon Kindle. After a long fight with Amazon, they shut my page down and now I've been banned to use KDP because of what someone else did. Unfortunately I have to protect my name and my work. Bittersweet Irish Cream is the only full story I'm leaving on Lit. A Love for Micah and Jerry's Heart are available as an ebook and paperback, just google my name: Eskay Kabba.

I apologize to anyone who missed the opportunity to read my stories while on Literotica the last few years.

-SK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...

SIMILAR Stories