Valentiniversary Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man with sparkling green eyes and jet black hair mid knock was startled by the sudden emptiness where the door stood. "Oh! Um... hi."

"Hiiiiiee!" I said with a smile. "Were we too loud?"

"Um...yeah," he said sheepishly, then gave me a sideways smirk showing his delicious dimples.

"Sooorry!" I sang. "We'll make sure to send a complimentary fruit bowl or something to your room as our sincere apologies."

He chuckled. "It's a Bed and Breakfast, not a hotel. We don't exactly do that here. Also, I'm the owner, not a resident."

"Ooooh... Now I really am sorry," I feigned sadness.

Jo came to the door and stood next to me, pants up and belt buckled but still shirtless. "We're sorry about that. We'll make sure to keep it down," he said respectfully.

"It's fine, I get it, it's a day for all of... that. I just want to make sure that the other guests are comfortable too, so...if you can lower it just a smidge, it's all good."

I leaned back on Jo's chest and said, "It's our Valentiniversary."

"You're what?"

"Nothing," Jo said with a shake of his head making me giggle. He wrapped one arm around my waist and said, "We'll keep it down."

"Thanks. And Happy...Valen...verary."

I grinned at him making him smile back in return. "Thank you!"

Jo closed the door and turned to me. "You're impossible."

"I'm enjoyable," I said slyly.

"Uh-huh. It looked like you were enjoying yourself, flirting with the gorgeous, green eyed man."

I opened my mouth in shock. "I was not fl-" I closed my mouth and gave him a curious look. "So you thought he was gorgeous?"

Jo laughed and stepped back, pulling me with him to the bed. "Excuse me, Mr. Martin, that was not an answer. Let me find out you are out here noticing other gorgeous men when you have this fiiiiiiine specimen at home!" I swatted his arm.

He fell onto the bed backwards pulling me with him. He held me by my bottom and kissed my lips. "I'm married, not dead," he said.

I gasped loudly, "Jojo!"

He laughed again and unraveled the quilt from my waist and turned us sideways. "Wanna go again?"

"Ugh!" I scoffed. "So you can pretend you're fucking Mr. Green Eyes? No thanks."

"Awww, my Angel is jealous, how sweet," he cooed. He pulled me closer to his face and said softly, "You know you're the only one for me. Forever my Angel." That melted my faux anger. "Besides, he had a wedding ring on," he said with a wink.

"Joseph!" I yelled his name again. He laughed out loud and soothed me with his kisses.

When Jo went into my neck again I moaned out, "He was hot though. Those dimples were scrumptious." He moved his face back to look at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Whaaat? I'm married, not dead," I mimicked him. Jo laughed and I giggled.

"I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, Jojo."

~~~~~

I felt something soft tickling my nose. "Hmmm..." I moaned and opened my eyes.

Jo was waking me up with a red rose. "Happy Anniversary, Angel," he said softly.

"It's Valentine's Day too," I reminded him as I stretched.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby."

"You could just put it togeeeetheeeerrrr," I sang at him.

"That's never going to haaaappeeeen," he sang back to me, making me giggle. He leaned over and kissed my lips. "What's the plan for today?"

"I already told Gerald, our limo driver. He knows where we're going next."

"And I don't get to know these things?"

I shook my head, and moved further down in the covers until I was eye level with my prize. I rubbed my cheek along his boxer briefs outlining his cock. He hummed in his throat. "Will I like it?" he murmured.

"You're going to love it," I said as I played with his balls softly.

"Is it far? It is outside? Are we-"

I gently bit the side of his cock to make him stop asking questions. "Fuck! Micah!"

I rubbed my face against it and said, "Less talking. More worshiping and appreciating this beautiful organ in front of me."

I slid off his underwear and put my face between his legs again, wrapping my lips around one of his golf size testicles and gently sucked. He groaned in his throat. I moved further down, pushing his thighs up with my hands. He gave me a slight resistance, but he raised his legs and allowed me to see my prize hidden surrounded by little black coils of hair.

I immediately stuck my tongue inside. I felt his cheeks clench up briefly but then relax, his natural reaction every time I rim him. I gave him soft licks in and out until his crevice was glistening, then I put my index and middle finger in my mouth to wet them up with my saliva, and gently, slowly inserted them inside his anus.

"Mi...cah," he breathed out.

But he wasn't going to stop me. He knows better now. I pulled back slowly, and entered him slowly again, while licking the length of his cock a few times. Pre-cum began sliding out of his slit and trailing down the side of his cock. I licked that up too.

I moved slightly up until I was kneeling over him, still hidden under the covers. He reached down and put his hands on my face and guided my mouth over his dick. I happily opened wide and took him halfway down, then back up, then down again. I was steady on the bob and the finger fucking, nice and slow, turning him on the way he loves but hates to admit. He started thrusting slightly upwards, trying to get more of his dick down my throat. I relaxed and gave him more so he was distracted when I added my ring finger in.

He gasped but again didn't stop me. He just fucked my throat a little faster. I let him, deepthroating and moving my fingers at his pace, digging deeper, curling upward until I felt his prostate and began to circle it. Jo moaned loudly, his cock twitched and twitched until hot thick cum started filling my mouth, making me moan too. I slid my hands out of his backside and swallowed every drop like a good husband would.

He fell backwards against the bed, panting out, "Fuck."

I crawled up his body and kissed his lips. He kissed me deeper, his tongue trying to lick the remnants of the cum he left there, grabbing and squeezing my own bottom. My hard cock was against his belly but I ended the kiss first and moved off him and the bed.

"Let's go to breakfast," I said with a smile.

He looked at me dumbfounded. "No sex for you?"

"Nope. You'll replay me later," I said with a wink and sashayed my round bottom to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~~~~

We dressed and got ready to go downstairs for the breakfast this adorable little Inn was serving. The dining room was crowded but it looked like all the couples were in their own little worlds. Jo and I grabbed real plates and filled them up with the homemade breakfast and sat down to eat.

We ate in silence until I said dreamily, "Wouldn't it be nice to own something like this? Just wake up every day to all this quiet and serenity?"

Jo sipped his coffee. "No. I'm a city boy. This would drive me insane." I rolled my eyes at him as he looked beyond me and the corners of his mouth turned up.

"What?" I asked, then I turned around.

The green eyed man from the night before walked into the dining room wearing a black hoodie and a baby carrier with a little boy inside that had the same skin color as mine. He caught my eye and winked at me, then did a head nod of acknowledgment at Jo, who nodded back.

"Wow. You think his wife is Black?"

"Could be," Jo said distractedly.

I looked at Jo who was suddenly very busy with his food. "It's okay if you find him attractive, Jojo, I was just teasing you yesterday."

Jo shrugged. "I do. And so do you. It's okay to admit it too."

I shrugged back. "Well I don't want you to think...." I let my words hang in the air.

He looked at me. "I don't. I trust you completely, Micah."

We stared at each other, then I reached over and touched his hand. He turned his hand up and let his fingers caress mine. We don't talk about it, but I know that's why he wanted a long engagement. He asked me to marry him on a whim, but I know he was still hurt over what happened and he needed to know that I was all truly his. He needed to believe in us again, in what we had before the... incident.

And I truthfully I needed to know he was in it for the long haul, that the stupid thing I did wouldn't have him doubting my commitment to him and I would one day wake up alone. Time heals all wounds, they say, and what we needed was time to show each other that our love was strong and our bond would never be broken. By the time the first anniversary of Randall's death came around our hearts had healed and we were both ready to move forward with wedding plans, solidifying what we already knew.

"Did I tell you I love you yet, Joseph?" I said softly.

"No, not yet," he said back just as softly.

I nodded. "I can't wait to show you how much I love you later on today."

He smiled, pulled my hand close to his mouth and kissed it. "I'm counting on it."

~~~~~~

Jo looked over at me as I slid on my suit jacket. "You look...handsome."

I gave him a look with an eye roll. "You can say it. I look like a man."

I wore a regular men's slim fit suit, red in color but no flashes, no hint of my normal femme style. A simple black button down shirt and a black tie, shiny Christian Louboutin leather shoes, and my hair gelled and pulled back in a man bun at the base of my neck. No makeup, but diamond studs in both of my ears.

He smirked, then nodded. "Yes. You do." He was also wearing a suit, midnight blue with a burgundy shirt on the inside, and a blue and burgundy patterned tie to match his colors exactly. Jo always knows how to accentuate his suits. "No makeup either?" he asked.

"For now, I'm going to be the masculine man at your side. Are you okay with that?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He opened up my black silk tie and retied it, like I do for him, and asked, "Where did you get the suit?"

"I ordered it online and had it delivered to the cafe, then snuck it into the house and hid it in the closest of the third bedroom."

He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Ready to go?"

"Let's." We walked out of the Inn hand in hand.

I got a room for Gerald at Providence Marriott so that he would be close and available. He picked us up from the Bed and Breakfast and drove back to the city for our luncheon cruise on the Spirit of Providence.

Jo chuckled as he got out and nodded. "Good choice."

"I know," I said with a wink. He reached for my hand and I gladly took it, walking toward the boat with other couples also hand in hand.

We went inside and the music was already loud and banging. Everyone was wearing some kind of red. I went to the hostesses and told her, "We're the Martins."

"Of course, Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day."

It's our-"

"Don't say it," he murmured.

"-Valentiniversary!"

The hostess laughed. "That's awesome. Come let me show you to your table, one level up."

She walked us up a spiral staircase to a section similar to downstairs but the tables were smaller and more intimate, and each one had a "reserved" card on it. She led us to the table on the right overlooking the water. I sat across from him rather than next to him. He looked around, then out the window and nodded again. "Nice."

I smiled happily. "I'm glad you approve. But the day is just getting started."

A woman came over and said, "Hi, I'm Katy and I'll be your server today. The specials are the stuff-crab lobster tail, Japanese rib-eye, Kobe 10 ounce tenderloin, and the Peking duckling. The sides are your choice of a Cobb salad, Caesar salad, garden salad, wild jasmine rice, carrot puree, twice baked sweet potato, stuffed rigatoni with sausage, and grilled asparagus. The wine chosen for this table is the Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Tenuta Greppo, made in Tuscany. Do you need a moment to review the choices?"

Jo listened to the expensive menu and slowly moved his eyes from her to me. I let the corner of my mouth turn up in a subtle smile, loving the way we have switched places. His face turned up into a grin and he gestured toward me, saying, "I'm going to let my husband make the decision." He folded his fingers together and sat back in his chair.

I turned to the server and said, "He'll have the stuffed-crab lobster tail, twice baked sweet potato and Ceasar salad. I'll have the Japanese rib-eye, wild rice and grilled asparagus. Please bring the bottle to the table. Thank you."

I sat back smugly and also folded my fingers together. The server left and we stared at each other. Jo started it, giggling like someone was tickling him. Eventually I started chuckling too.

"Whaaaat?"

"You're just...amazing, Micah. Ah. May. Zing."

I raised my hand to wag a finger at him and shook my head. "Not yet, baby. You just wait. You'll be saying it again." I winked and made him laugh again.

The boat ride was for two hours along the Providence River. Dinner was wonderful and the music was even better, with lots of fast and slow love songs to choose from, and I could tell Jo really enjoyed it. It was something he would have thought to do. The last couple of slow songs had us slow grinding against each other, his hand cupping my face and kissing me sweetly. He was ready and so was I.

When the boat docked we grabbed our coats and the limo was waiting for us. As soon as we entered we couldn't keep our hands off each other, sliding off suit jackets and yanking at our ties. I almost forgot my entire plan and had him fuck me in the limo if it wasn't for his phone ringing. I slid away from him and grabbed at his jacket coat pocket.

"Micah..." he growled at me.

"Shut up, it could be Alicia!" I almost shrieked as I laid my torso across his lap and pulled his phone out.

"Ugh, it's Jerry," was my first reaction. Then I remembered myself and said, "It's Jerry!" I quickly answered it on speakerphone, still laying across Jo, his cock hard on my chest. "Hi, Jerry."

"Micah!" he said happily. "Happy Valentiniversary!"

Jo groaned, "Not you too," while I squealed "Thank you Jerry!"

"Really, Jerod?" Jo asked incredulously.

"C'mon. Randy would have loved that," he said.

We both smiled. "Yeah, he would have," Jo said softly.

It got quiet for a moment then Jerry asked, "So what are you up to today? Other than the obvious headboard hitting the wall activities."

Jo and I laughed. "Actually, I have no idea what's next. I have relinquished full control to Micah," he said.

"Wow, that sounds dangerous," Jerry teased, making him laugh.

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm at work. My coworkers keep sending me flowers so my office looks like a flower shop."

"No Valentine date tonight? You should go out," I said but Jo nudged me and shook his head. We both knew that Jerry wouldn't be dating any time soon, focused on raising his six year old son and two year old daughter.

But Jerry surprised us both and said, "I had a date last night. Sorta."

Jo and I looked at each other wide-eyed. "Go oooon," I encouraged him.

He laughed. "It was an accident, really. After the grief group -which I hate, by the way- I ended up at the bar since Cassie had the kids for the night, and wanted to just relax. I met a guy, didn't tell him anything about me, didn't know anything about him, got drunk and let him take me home and fuck my brains out. I barely remember it."

"Oh. Em. Gee." It was all I could get out. "Is this the first time since..."

"Yep," he replied.

Jo said, "Um... Jer? I'm all for you...exploring what's out there, but-"

"Don't worry, I was safe. I remembered condoms." Jo and I exchanged glances. "I just needed to feel something again, you know?"

"Yeah," Jo acknowledged. "I get it."

"We're coming to you on Saturday," I decided. Jo looked at me but nodded. "We're finding out the sex of the baby on Friday so we're coming with good news. And we need the practice so we're taking the kids off your hands."

Jerry laughed. "Can't wait. Well I just called to say Happy Valentiniversary, so enjoy the rest of your day. It warms my heart to know how happy you two are together."

"Thanks, Jerry. For everything," I replied. Jerry hung up and I turned around so my head was on Jo's legs instead of his stomach, his erection long gone. "You think he's okay?"

"No," Jo said. "But he's getting there. When we spoke last week he said he's just been concentrating on being a parent and working. Acknowledging when he feels sad and breathing through it. So he's getting there. It helps having his sister Cassie and her family so close, since they've completed the house on the land and moved in."

"It also helps that he has you in his life too. I love that you guys are actually friends now. Randy does too, I just know it."

Jo unraveled the head tie from my bun and spread my curls out on his leg. He ran his fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his soft touch. "Did I tell you I love you yet, Angel?" he said softly.

I smiled with my eyes closed. "No. Not yet."

"I can't wait to show you."

"Hmmm..." was my only response, my mouth still curled in a tight smile.

~~~~~~

When we entered the room, Jo reached for me but I slid away from him. "I'm going to get ready. You. Wait. Here."

I kissed him on his nose and went to my bag. I pulled out a black plastic bag as he watched me with a curious smile on his face. But I hid it behind me and walked backwards to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stripped completely naked. Then I went to work.

Heavy black eyeliner. Fiery red eyeshadow above and below my brown eyes with specks of green in them. Curled, long lashes. Hair in a bun at the top of my head, loose in the back. I oiled my body with light scented sweet orange and prelubed my bottom, just in case.

I put on the red, full lace bodysuit that covered me completely, from my shoulders, down my arms and all the way down to my ankles. There was nothing left to the imagination, you could see my cock and balls as clear as day through the sheer lace. I slid on black pumps with the red bottoms and stepped out of the bathroom holding onto a feather tickler with the leather strap.

Jo was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me in his red socks and tie, and nothing else, his cock semi hard and leaning at an angle. He looked good enough to eat. But at the sight of me his entire jaw dropped to the ground.

I walked over to him nice and slow, switching my hips as if I was on a runway a small smirk. When I was in front of him, I turned around slowly so he could see the back of me, dropped it low and twerked my way up, then completely turned around to face him. The poor man was still dumbstruck.

"Joseph?" I asked him in a soft voice. "You okay baby?"

His mouth moved a few times, unable to make a sound at first. He closed his mouth, swallowed, then whispered, "Holy. Fucking. Shit."

He pulled me close between his legs and slowly trailed his hands up both of my thighs, rounded my bottom and up my back, then back around to the front to run his hands across my nipples. He reached back down and took my hands in his.

"You are the most beautiful femme in the world," he said sincerly.

His words touched my heart. "Thank you," I replied softly, leaned over and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and tried to pull me into the bed with him but I told him firmly, "No." I swatted his leg with my tickler.

"Oh!" he said mockingly. "You're going to be my dominatrix?"

"No. But I am going to dominate," I said with a smile.

"Yeah? You want to be in charge. Ride me in those sexy pumps?" he deduced with his own smile.

I shook my head slowly. "Fuck you in these sexy pumps," I said while nodding my head in the affirmative.

Jo's smile slowly turned into a shocked face again. "Micah." He said my name like a warning.

"Joseph," I said his name in the way. "We've only traded places twice. We're going to trade places again tonight."