Valentiniversary Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he breathed out.

I am a hungry and happy bottom and Jo is 99.9% a top, except on these few and far in between occasions when I force him to give in to me. The first was two years ago after he asked me to fuck him in a drunken stupor when Randy died, and I didn't do it then but a month later I reminded him of his request. That was a slow and steady process and it went fine. The second time was last year on my birthday, my request as a birthday present to fuck his brains out, and he obliged. That went much better and we both came.

This time, I don't want him to do it out of obligation. I want him to admit that he likes it. Admit that he loves anal play, to be rimmed and his prostate rubbed. That he may be a top, but all his walls come down for me and only me, in the private space when it's just the two of us. Tonight is the night he's going to give me his all, and I won't accept nothing less.

He took a deep breath and started with, "Micah."

I lifted my chin up and gave him a defiant look. "Say everything you need to say, then you won't speak again until I allow it."

He started laughing. "You... God... I.... ugh..."

He couldn't even get words out, he was laughing and I was not. Finally he said, "You just love to force me out of my comfort zone, don't you?"

I didn't respond, just continued to stare at him. "You wanted to go out with me as a man but fuck me in the bedroom as a femme?" I let my eyes do a circle around my head and smirked, but still didn't answer.

Jo sighed, shook his head but stood up. "Okay. You got it. Whatever you want, Angel. I'm yours."

Be still my beating heart. He's all mine.

Jo walked over to me and kissed my lips softly. He leaned in and kissed my neck softly. Then he slid down to his knees, rubbed his face against my genitals a few times and sat back with his hands in his lap. He looked up at me expectantly. The submission he just gave me had me screaming internally, Holy shit!

But I kept my cool and walked around him, touching him lightly with the feather across his shoulders and his back. I stood behind him and ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and sighed, allowed me to move his head around. "Stand up Jojo."

He did and turned around. I stepped to the side and pointed at the bed. Lay down your top half on the bed, your bottom half off."

I watched him breathe in and exhale through his nose, but he did it, his entire torso on the bed and his feet on the ground. I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed the lubricant we used the night before, then came over to him. I got on my knees behind him and spoke.

"I want to hear you moan," I told him. "If you like it, don't hold back. If you love it, let me hear it. Give me your all." Then I spread his cheeks and began to lick his ass.

Jo moaned at the feel of my wet tongue darting in and out of his hole. I love the smell of him, strong and manly, the taste of his sweat and his musk getting me rock hard. I devoured him, putting my face in his ass, spitting and slurping him up. I trailed my finger up and down his crevice and he moaned loudly. I loved that.

I massaged his taint and licked him more aggressively. He groaned out a long, "fuuuuuuck." I loved that even more.

I added my fingers, darting tongue, spitting, fingering, licking. Keeping the same rhythm until I heard him call my name through gritted teeth. "Mi...cah."

I dragged my tongue from the bottom up to the top of his crack and said seductively, "Yes, lover?"

His body shook with laughter. "Just do it already."

"Do...what?"

He laughed. "You gonna make me say it?"

"Oh hell yeah," I said with a smile.

"Fuck me," he said plainly.

I almost snorted with glee, glad he could not see my face. "I'm sorry, can you say that again?"

He laughed, then groaned. "Uuuuuuugh." He sighed. "Fuck me, Micah. Fuck me in that provocative sexy red bodysuit and those sexy Louboutins. Fuck me, Micah Angelo."

I gasped with joy. I opened up the lube and gently massaged him inside and out until he was completely ready. I opened up the pouch in the front of my bodysuit and leaned down on him. Teasing him first, I slid my cock head up and down his crack and said, "I'm going to make you scream my name."

Jo let out another laugh. "I'm counting on it."

I stood with my feet shoulder length apart, held myself steady and said, "Push out, and don't forget to breathe." Then I slowly inserted the cock head inside of his silky wet hole.

He hissed, but then relaxed his body and let me in. "Fuck, fuck fuck..." he murmured.

I know the pain was great but he took it like the man that he is and breathed through it. Once I got my cock head completely in I paused, the hard part being over. I gave him a few moments, then slowly and gently sank the rest of my cock in until I bottomed out. Then I leaned down and kissed his neck.

"How do you feel?" I whispered in his ear.

"Full. It's such a strange feeling, but it's good. It's good, because it's you," he said.

I slid back halfway and pushed in. He moaned. "How does that feel?"

"Hmmm... do it again."

I giggled, then I did it again. And again. In and out I moved inside of him, my cock head sliding over his prostate. "Tell me how it feels to you, Jojo," I purred.

"Like...like...every nerve in my body... is alive. Like my cock.... is being fucked from the inside out. Like... I want it to stop but... I never want it to stop."

I began to move faster, moving my waist around in circles as I entered, excited and entered him again. I leaned up a little, held onto him right underneath his shoulders and fucked my husband. He moaned in his throat and I moaned louder. Jo was tight and not giving my cock much of a choice. My orgasm was quickly moving through me.

"Gaawd, I'm going to cum. Come with me?"

Jo leaned up a little and grabbed his cock. He began to stroke himself with the same fever I was thrusting into him. Then he did the unthinkable. He began to talk back to me, saying, "Don't stop, baby. Don't stop. Keep hitting that spot. Make me cum, Angel. Fuck. Make me cum."

It was as if his words of encouragement lit a fire under me. I concentrated on his orgasm over mine, moving around at angles to ensure I hit his bundle of nerves just right. He kept talking.

"Yeah...yeah...cumming...fuck....cumming. Miiiiiicaaaah," he called out my name.

Ropes of cum began to shoot out of his cock onto the nicely embroidered quilt, white mixed in with blues, yellows and reds. Jo moaned loudly, his left leg shaking and continued to paint the bed. It was all too much. I threw my head back and squealed as I ejaculated deep into my lover's bottom, my cum pooling in there. And Jo surprised me again with another deep moan of my name at the feel of me warming up his guts.

We were quietly catching our breaths. "Thank you, Angel," he said first. "You were Ah. May. Zing."

I slowly slid out and rested my cock on him, still hard but slowly deflating. "Thank you, Jo. For trusting me." I leaned over and we softly kissed, all lips and no tongue.

I leaned up and shimmied me to the side of him. "I'll be right back." He went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I moved up the bed and got into the covers, wondering if we would make love again tonight. He'll find a way to repay me, fuck my brains out and reclaim his rightful place as the Top in this relationship, but for now I hope he lets me have this moment of feeling like the alpha in our relationship. With heels.

As he came back from the bathroom he stopped at his bag and pulled out his card, then got into bed next to me. I smiled, went to the suitcase and pulled out my card, then snuggled closer to him.

"Me first!" he said giddy.

I smiled and took the card from him. The moment I opened it, the chords of Christina Perri's A Thousand Years began to play. And written on the inside was the words in his own handwriting:

"And all along I believed I would find you/Time has brought your heart to me/I have loved you for a thousand years/I'll love you for a thousand more..." Forever yours. Love Jo.

"Be still my beating heart," I said softly, my heart becoming mush for so much love for him.

"I figured I would leave the poetry out and go with a pop culture reference you would recognize right away," he said softly and with a smile.

"Oh...Jo..." I sighed and I handed him my card.

He opened it and on the inside was a picture of the two of us, a selfie we took together in Harrisburg when we first got together four years ago. He smiled at the picture but his face quickly turned to shock when my voice came through the card, and audio recording of me reciting the words of an Ella Wheeler Wilcox poem:

How does Love speak? In the faint flush upon the telltale cheek; And in the pallor that succeeds it; by The quivering lid of an averted eye--The smile that proves the parent to a sigh, Thus doth Love speak.

How does Love speak? By the uneven heart-throbs, and the freak; Of bounding pulses that stand still and ache; While new emotions, like strange barges, make; Along vein-channels their disturbing course; Still as the dawn, and with the dawn's swift force--Thus doth Love speak.

How does Love speak? In the proud spirit suddenly grown meek--The haughty heart grown humble; in the tender; And unnamed light that floods the world with splendor; In the resemblance which the fond eyes trace; In all fair things to one beloved face; In the shy touch of hands that thrill and tremble; In looks and lips that can no more dissemble--Thus doth Love speak.

When it was done he held the card to his chest and closed his eyes. "No one has ever done something like this for me before. Thank you."

He opened his eyes and looked at me. "There is not enough words in the English language, in any language, to describe the depth of love I have for you, Micah Angelo."

I leaned into his face and said, "Ditto."

Jo laughed out loud and pulled me into his arms.

~~~~~

I woke up before Jo and crawled from beneath his arms. The room was chilly so I turned up the heat a little more and caught a glimpse of all the white outside through the curtain. I pulled it back a little and looked out at the blanket of white stretched across the large back yard and even further out. It must have snowed six to eight inches and the sky was still light gray and overcast.

"Wow," I breathed out softly. I too am a city boy, the streets of North Philly I am all too familiar with, but this is heaven on earth. Picture perfect. I reminded myself to coax Jo into buying a property in a rural area of Pennsylvania, maybe closer to Jerry in Lancaster County so our children could grow up together.

Thinking of children made me remember Alicia. I had not spoken to her in two full days- Okay it was more like 36 hours -- but still, I wanted to check in to make sure that she was actually doing okay. She may balk at my daily calls and weekly pop ins at her place of employment but she secretly loves all the attention she's getting, I just know it.

I went over to Jo's bag and took out my phone to turn it on. Almost immediately it began to buzz with missed calls, voicemails and texts, most from Alicia and some from an unknown number. "Oh my God oh my God oh my God..." I kept saying over and over again, my heart coming out of my chest. I read the texts first.

Alicia BabyMama: Hola Micah, I don't want you to worry but I'm in the E.R. I had some minor cramping and I just came to make sure the baby is okay.

Alicia BabyMama: I tried calling Jo's cell but I must have it wrong in my phone because it keeps going to a Chinese food restaurant in D.C.

Alicia BabyMama: They are going to keep me overnight for observation.

Alicia BabyMama: Micah I forgot to bring the number to the Bed and Breakfast with me to the hospital but...you should call me. I have some news.

Alicia BabyMama: I'm fine. Everything is fine. But you should call me. Inmediatamente.

Alicia BabyMama: Okay I'm not going to call anymore. But...holy shit you should call me.

Alicia BabyMama: I'm just saying... this is a fucking amazing Aniversintine present.

Alicia BabyMama: I don't think that's how you say it. Call me though. Call. Me. Ahora.

"JOSEPH!" I screamed him awake.

"What!" he yelled as he sat up. "What's wrong, what's going on?" he mumbled incoherently.

"I don't know I don't know..." My hands were shaking and tears were already falling as I called Alicia's number.

She answered on the first ring, saying incredibly calmly, "Micah?"

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?" I screamed at her.

She had the audacity to laugh. "Aye dios mio Micah calm down, I told you I'm fine."

Jo came down to the end of the bed and said with fear in his own voice, "What's happening!?"

Alicia heard him and said, "Put me on speaker." My hands fumbled around but I managed to put the phone on speaker.

"Okay, I'm calm," I said in the most steady voice I could muster. "Alicia? What happened?"

"Okay well, on Monday morning I woke up and felt a little cramping, and I saw a little blood so I wanted to go straight to the E.R. and get checked out."

"Oh God," I moaned. Jo rubbed my shoulders to calm me but I know he was worried too.

"It's okay, Micah," she reassured me. "So I went to the E.R. and explained my situation and the first thing they did was check me to make sure everything was okay, and it is! I promise it is. They said it was normal cramping and spotting."

"But??"

"But..." She took a deep breath. "Are you sitting down?"

"Yes."

"I know the sex of the baby. And other things." Jo stopped rubbing and looked at me. We stared at each other in silence. "Hello? Helloooo?"

"We're here, Alicia," Jo responded. "We just..." He asked me, "Do you want to know now?"

"I...ah..."

Suddenly it became completely real. Alicia wasn't even showing much, just a small baby bump. We have a room set aside but we planned to get a crib and keep it in our room later on. There was nothing to anchor me to the reality that I was going to be a father except my own hopes and dreams. But knowing the sex was definitely going to anchor me to the here and now.

Jo waited for me to answer. For once Mr. Take Charge was not taking the lead at all. His face was the exact replica of how I was feeling, like holy shit, this is real. We were going to have a baby in less than six months from now.

"Yes. Yes we want to know," I told Alicia but looked into Jo's wide eyes. He reached down and held my hand tightly and I grasped it back just as tight.

"It's a boy."

I gasped loudly and his mouth dropped. A boy. We hugged each other and kissed, then hugged again.

"And another boy."

Jo and I froze in the hug. A breath of silence passed until Jo said in an almost whisper, "What the fuck did you just say?"

I could hear Alicia smile as she said, "Two boys. Dos. Hermanos. Double. Twins."

Neither of us could talk. My mouth was frozen in an "o". Jo's mouth was closed but his eyes were as wide as saucers. I don't think our brains computed what she said at first or the second time. He had to ask as he pulled out of the hug but was now holding both my hands, "Say that one more time. One. More. Time."

"There were two heartbeats found," she told us. "They did a full ultrasound and confirmed: You two amazing men are having two baby boys."

While Jo was still contemplating the words I started screaming, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"

Then I fell backwards against the bed and started cackling. Of course we're having twin boys. My family is full of twins and so is Alicia's. Twin boys at that. My grandmother had seven children, a set of twin boys in there. My own mother had twin boys, my little brothers. I just assumed that it would be Kayla, my sister, would carry the twin gene pool but I guess I was wrong. Completely, utterly, hysterically, and ecstatically wrong.

"Holy fucking shit!" I yelled again.

Jo jumped on top of me and yelled, "Holy fucking shit!"

We said it one more time together, "Holy. Fucking. SHIT!"

Alicia started laughing through the phone. "Yeah, that was kind of my reaction too."

I started, "Okay so what do we do, how do we-"

"Slow down, we have to follow up with Dr. Banks on Friday as planned for the 12 week check up. They kept me overnight just to monitor me and the babies, then sending me home today. He was going to send me for an ultrasound anyway, but the hospital already ordered it and sent the E.R. records to the OB. The ultrasound appointment is tomorrow, Thursday at 3pm."

"We'll be there," Jo said excitedly. "We'll meet you at Bryn Mawr Hospital tomorrow at 3pm. Hey, Alicia? Thank you so much for this. Really and truly, you've been a blessing to our family."

"The pleasure is all mine. Now I'm going to get some much needed rest before they discharge me later today. You'll call me?"

"You already know, Chica!" I said excitedly.

We hung up with her and hugged again, tears streaming down my face for a different reason, happiness, not fear. "Twins," I breathed out.

"Boys," he whispered behind me.

I leaned back and said to him, "You're gonna be a great dad, Joseph."

His own eyes began to pool. "And you're going to be a perfect dad. I love you so much, Micah. I can't wait to raise our family together."

We kissed softly. But I was pumped full of energy. I jumped up. "I'm going to go play in the snow!'

He laughed. "Seriously?"

But I was already rummaging through both of our clothes. I pulled out a pair of my exercise tights and his sweatpants that were a million sizes too big for me but I pulled the drawstring as much as possible. I quickly put on a t-shirt and my sweatshirt.

"Let's go!" I urged him. Already putting back on my black Uggs. I put on my coat, gloves and hat saying, "I'll meet you in the backyard." I ran out the door, down the stairs, through the dining room, that was just starting to get underway with breakfast, and out the back doors into at least six inches of snow.

"Aaaah!!" I yelled, the cold hitting me. I shuffled in a couple of steps, turned around and fell backwards into the soft and white blanket. It was freezing and still snowing but I didn't care. This was the best day of my life.

I started moving my arms and legs making a snow angel. I saw their shadow first, then two little faces also bundled up looked down at me. "What are you doing?" the redhead squeaked at me.

"I'm making a snow angel," I told her with a smile.

"You're a little big to be playing in the snow," the Asian girl with the jet black hair said.

"You're never too old to play in the snow," I told them and sat up. "I'm Micah. Where are your parents?"

"Our daddy is inside and our papa is at home," the redhead told me. "We're sisters."

"We're not supposed to talk to strangers," the black haired one said. "So we can't tell you our names or where we live."

I nodded at them seriously. "No, you're not. So stay close to your daddy, okay?"

"Okay," they chorused.

They ran away further into the yard and I watched them. The girls looked to be just about the same age, around six or so, and my heart exploded with the notion that I too was going to have two little boys growing up the same age.

I stood up just in time for Jo to come out, also bundled up. He stayed on the edge and watched me. I started walking to him but a cold blast of ice hit the side of my face. I turned around and the girls were giggling at the other end of the yard with ready made snowballs. My mouth dropped as they began to hurl them at me, two at a time.

"Oh my gaawwwd!" I quickly rounded up snow and began throwing it back at them. They squealed, split apart, but tag teamed again and came at me ruthlessly. I was outgunned and just started running away to avoid snowballs to the face.