Valerie & Sean 01

Story Info
An Afternoon Visit With My Gorgeous Neighbor.
5.1k words
4.58
7.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/18/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Afternoon Visit With My Gorgeous Neighbor

Many thanks to kenjisato for his gracious assistance with proofreading my first and second drafts.

Valerie received a phone call at about 1:00pm from her neighbor Sean, asking if he could come over in fifteen to twenty minutes to borrow a tool, he had previously seen in her garage. She said, "Sure, come on over whenever."

Ordinarily, she would be at work today, but she was off and enjoying the day to herself, with her teenage and young adult children out until at least 5:00pm. Being alone, she was 'putzing around the house' the past hour or two in just a small pair of boy shorts and a sports bra. She had dark auburn hair; blue eyes; fair skin with a light smattering of cute freckles; strong, well-toned legs and arms; and a tight, flat stomach for a woman of her age with three children.

The thought of having Sean come over was suddenly exciting to her. She had always had an interest in him.

From what she understood, Sean was divorced a long time ago, about forty years old, and had two teenagers, one in middle school and one in high school. He had a large frame, with big hands, wide shoulders, and a great ass.

He was all man — built solid and strong. While he was definitely not thin, he also wasn't flabby. She guessed he was a bit more than six feet tall and eighty to a hundred pounds heavier than her. She was five-feet-four-inches tall and one-hundred-forty pounds.

He also had a regular, rather pronounced bulge in the front of his pants that had always been of interest to Valerie. The thought of seeing for herself, his apparently large penis, made Valerie shudder. She grabbed her aching pussy through her tight shorts to rub it for a moment, and assured herself that she was going to be okay; to remain 'calm, cool, and collected' when he came over. Although, she suddenly wanted to offer herself to him, naked, at the front door, to be scooped up by him and made passionate love to.

She lightly slapped herself across the cheek, to bring herself back to reality. She quickly went to her closet and pulled out a pair of form-fitting, classic-black, yoga pants, and a purple, Under Armour, half-zip, long-sleeve top that was not exactly skin-tight, but definitely not loose either. She always felt that wearing these pants and top got her noticed, and didn't believe that Sean had seen her in them previously. She grabbed a fresh pair of pastel, cotton panties from her dresser drawer, and a bra that accentuated her cleavage and C-cup breasts (which were larger than many of her girlfriends' breasts and particularly large when matched with her smaller frame). She quickly changed her clothes and looked herself over in the mirror, thinking that Sean would be at the front door anytime.

Wanting to look like she was settled in and doing something intelligent when he arrived, she grabbed her book from the bedside and exited her bedroom to take up position in the front room of the house, near the front door. She verified that the front door of the house was unlocked, and sat on the leather couch near the front door with her book in hand.

She looked down at 'the girls' and opened the center zipper on her top most of the way to reveal a generous portion of her great cleavage without exposing her bra. From there, she looked at her toned thighs in her yoga pants and thought that while she looked really good for going to the gym, walking around the neighborhood, or hanging around the house, it may be harder than necessary for her to get the desired outcome with this tight fitting, 'limited-access' outfit.

She jumped up without further thought, and ran back to her closet to quickly take off the yoga pants and top and, instead, put on a sleeveless, knee-length, summer dress. She checked herself in the mirror one more time, and smiled; thinking an easy-access dress was going to make it a lot easier to entice Sean into all the places where she wanted him.

She hurried back to the couch and plopped down, just as she saw through the window in the door that he was in the process of closing the gate at the front of her property. In another few minutes, he would be at her house which was a few hundred feet back from the county road on which she lived. She opened her book and decided to put her legs up, on the couch beside her.

Three minutes later, he was at the front door and knocked on it several times. She called out that the door was open and that he should come in.

He opened the door and took several steps into the house. He was wearing a pair of leather work boots, nice-fitting jeans and a plaid, button-up shirt with an undershirt. His shirt was tucked in and he looked neat, but rugged and handsome at the same time. As per usual, Valerie thought that his ass looked great in the jeans he wore, and he had his typical, enticing bulge in the front of his pants.

With him a few steps in the front room of the house, she said, "Hi there," which startled him, with her being so close; although, he had not yet looked in her direction. Sean turned to look at Valerie and saw that she was reclining on the sofa in a pretty dress with her legs up and visible to just above her knees, with a book in her hands. She looked very enticing to him, with her exposed shoulders and arms, along with uncovered legs and bare feet. Valerie quickly detected his physical interest in her, which made her tingle with excitement.

He told her, "You look really beautiful."

She looked down from his gaze bashfully (although she was not in fact bashful).

He immediately followed up by saying, "I hope it's okay to say so. I know some women don't like to have comments made about their appearance but I couldn't help myself."

She replied, "You're sweet. Of course, it is okay. I welcome compliments and am working on gracefully accepting constructive criticism as well."

She looked at him, winked and smiled with a twinkle in her eyes. She saw that his eyes wandered from looking into hers, to looking at her neck, shoulders, and arms; then to her displayed cleavage, sizing-up her covered breasts; and finally her exposed knees, calves, ankles and feet. He couldn't help but to 'drink in' all of her with his eyes and she was okay with that. She wanted to again be sexually desired by a man.

She then asked, "Will you have me with an ...?" And cut herself off. She had misspoken and was instantly a bit 'red-in-the-face', having given up her intentions, and started again, "Will you have an early afternoon drink with me?"

He chuckled and said, "Why not? Let's have a drink." She invited him to sit down beside her on the couch and got up, after he did so, to get them some drinks.

She said, "I have cold Stella and vodka seltzers in the fridge, and can open a bottle of red or white wine, if you prefer?"

He indicated that a Stella would be great.

She sauntered over to the fridge, and bent over, offering him what she hoped, was an enticing view of her hips and ass in her cotton sundress. Taking her time, she pulled out his beer from the bottom shelf and her vodka seltzer from the refrigerator door.

He, of course, noticed, and said quietly, to himself, "Oh baby, do I need some of that." He suddenly had the intense desire to gently bite her fine ass and to hold her perfectly shaped hips in his strong hands while he buried his cock in her.

She figured Sean for being an 'ass-man'. Valerie was a woman who had both — hips and an ass that couldn't be resisted together with gorgeous, medium-large breasts that every man she had been with (and even a girlfriend or two when she was younger) loved to hold, kiss, and suck.

She opened the bottle of Stella and poured it in a pint glass for him and took the vodka seltzer can for herself. While she was doing so, with her back toward Sean, she adjusted her dress to reveal a bit more breast and cleavage, and then walked sensually back toward him, with his beer in one hand and her seltzer in the other.

Valerie's entire presentation was very enticing to Sean, and he felt his penis continue to react to the visual stimulation his eyes and brain were processing. He was not exactly expecting any of this: although, he had conspired in his mind to pay her a visit this day, when he thought she would most likely be home by herself for a few hours.

She sat down beside him and gave him his beer. They toasted to good health and good times and each took a drink. They talked for ten minutes, regarding various things including work, the neighborhood, and their children. Valerie went out of her way to listen to Sean and to tell him how funny and interesting he was, and patted him on the thigh at least three times in a short period of time. She knew that men were particularly vulnerable to a woman's compliments and touch.

Just as Sean was finishing his first Stella, Valerie popped up again and insisted that he have one more. She didn't want him sloppy drunk, but just a bit more 'pliable and easy'.

She returned with a second pint of Stella, and offered it to him with a smile while she stood physically close and vulnerable. He took the beer in his right hand, still sitting on the couch, and reached around her, kind of awkwardly, with his left hand to pat her in thanks. From his reclined position, his open hand landed on the back of her upper legs rather than in the small of her back as he intended. Truthfully, she wouldn't have minded in the least, if he had patted her on the ass. She did, after all, really want to grab his.

Sean's limited moment of physical contact, made Valerie want more, as electric, sexual energy coursed through her body. Her sexual needs had been neglected for too long and were pent up and boiling over. She thought for a second of just falling into his lap to see what may happen.

She, instead, sat back down on the couch. But rather than sit beside him, she sat with her back against the armrest, perpendicular to him. As she did so, she raised her legs and bare feet onto the couch and put them right beside Sean and then pushed her toes an inch or two under his leg.

She said that it felt cozy having her toes 'tucked-in' and hoped that he didn't mind.

He said, "Of course not." He kind of had a thing for an attractive woman's feet, finding them to be sensual. He knew from limited experience that a good foot rub could get a guy 'a long way' with a woman.

They continued to talk for a few minutes, but truthfully, it was very hard for Sean to concentrate on the conversation with Valerie's feet in contact with his jeans; and her bare ankles, shins, calves, and knees immediately to his side, just inches from him.

With this seating arrangement, he had no place to put his left hand other than awkwardly in his own lap. He took a chance to, instead, place it between her feet and butt, below her knees, which were presently up, offering him a to-die-for, up-dress view from which he was trying to avert his eyes, being the gentleman that he was.

She apparently approved of his hand placement, and raised her toes up against his leg, communicating to him that it was okay if he touched her, since she was touching him. He responded by taking hold of her left calf in his hand, and gently rubbed it. Her leg was smooth and freshly shaven. Her calf felt strong and muscular to him although not overly so. She responded to his direct touch with involuntary, soft, sensual sounds and a smile, and opened her legs an inch or two from her initial closed-knee stance. This offered Sean a limited view of a narrow pathway between her legs to her 'special place'. While he really wanted to look up her dress and take his time doing so, he did his best to, at least, make periodic eye contact and to avert his eyes otherwise.

With her legs on the couch and her knees up, her dress was becoming shorter and shorter as it slid down her thighs toward her pelvis. Sean couldn't stand it any longer and turned toward her now to see a strong, sexually wanting look on her face and in her eyes.

Without saying it, she was communicating to Sean very clearly, that she desperately wanted him to make love to her. Her knees suddenly fell open eight to ten inches, as she decided that now was the time to give him a complete, unrestricted view of her inner legs and panties, which she was sure had become moist with her arousal.

Sean's eyes were immediately drawn to her crotch and her light, pastel panties. He could see the outline of her full outer lips revealed through the thin material and knew now that they had passed the point of no return, he would not be leaving today without cumming in or all over her.

His hand quickly moved from her calf to her inner thigh, and then up against her pussy through her cotton panties. He felt that her panties were in fact slightly damp with her vagina's arousal in anticipation of being penetrated by Sean's cock. Valerie's breathing changed and she started moving her pelvis in such a way, as to grind herself against his hand. She closed her eyes and made a moaning sound having made this initial, intimate physical connection with Sean. The look on Valerie's face changed from sexual want to fulfillment, having his hand in her dress and in contact with her pussy through her panties.

Valerie suddenly got up and said that she would be right back. She needed to pee, and was thinking to herself, that she should lose her bra and panties. She walked down the hall to her bedroom en-suite without closing either door and sat on the toilet to pee. She left her panties on the bathroom floor and then quickly removed her bra and left it on the sink. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, and thought that her unsupported, natural breasts looked really good in this dress. She could see the impression of her large, pink nipples that had become gathered and tight, through the material and thought that if she had a penis, it would be hard as rock seeing the beautiful, nearly nude woman that she saw reflected in the mirror.

She washed her hands and exited the bathroom and was surprised to see Sean standing in the bedroom doorway, with his jeans undone and his boxer briefs pulled down far enough to expose his 'oh-so-large' penis. Caught off guard, with him having moved from the front-room couch to the open doorway of her bedroom and having exposed himself, Valerie took three quick steps back into her bathroom in retreat. Her mind raced. Should she slam the bathroom door shut and lock it before he was upon her? Was he going to take her by force? She had been the aggressor and 'in the driver's seat' for the past twenty minutes; now, her attractive, strong, well-built neighbor was standing in the doorway, blocking her escape — displaying the largest cock she had ever seen in the flesh.

She had seen ones as large and larger online, and in magazines, when she was younger, but those were absurdly proportioned; Sean's cock looked long (she would have guessed at seven inches) and quite thick, but not so much so that it couldn't be taken and thoroughly enjoyed. She thought that the size of his cock would certainly be disconcerting to a younger, sexually inexperienced woman, but she had birthed three children, and felt entirely ready to be with a man who could fill her up. Her pussy was aching to again be opened with a large cock and even mildly stretched after having not been made love to by a man in several years.

Sean was probably longer, and a good bit thicker, than anyone she had ever been with, which wasn't a whole lot of men, but there had been a few during her 50 years. She had not, however, had sex with a man since her husband died about two years ago, and probably not for a year before that with her husband being so sick. Hers was not a particularly easy, happy marriage and she was ready to move on, to have what had become, in the past few years, a voracious sexual appetite, met by another man.

Rather than lock herself in her bathroom for the rest of the afternoon, Valerie decided that she was apparently getting exactly what she had wanted, and that she should enjoy her afternoon with Sean and his magnificent penis. She took a few deep breaths to collect herself, looked in the mirror one more time, and walked back into her bedroom.

Sean had not moved, he was still in the doorway.

Valerie said, "Hi. I'm sorry about that. I was just startled, but I'm okay now. I just needed to catch my breath."

Sean said, "I didn't mean to startle you. I thought that you wanted me to pursue you into your bedroom and to show you my cock which you had noticeably been ogling since I got here, and previously when we have seen each other in passing."

Valerie asked, "Have I really been that obvious"?

Sean responded, "Well, kind of, but I'm not complaining."

While Sean was unmistakably sexually interested, by not being physically aggressive with her, Valerie was able to quickly settle her 'flight response', and regain interest in coming closer to Sean's beautiful cock, which now stood hard and upright in anticipation of her.

She walked toward him and dropped to her knees just in front of him, placing her eyes in direct view of his gorgeous cock. She looked directly at his manhood, and commented how beautiful and perfect it was. He moved the small step toward her, and she tilted her head toward him; kissing and then licking his thick shaft from its base to its circumcised head, which she then took into her mouth.

He felt really big in her mouth, as she closed her lips around his engorged, helmet-shaped glans and began slowly bobbing her head up and down on the top half of his member. He took her beautiful hair into his hands and held her head, as he groaned having his cock being lustily attended to by her mouth. He let her control the movement of her head and mouth, and did not thrust himself into her. Sean was kind and considerate with Valerie, not wanting to hurt, or make her physically uncomfortable in any way.

Valerie sensed his care for her well-being, and felt even more inclined to give herself to him; to do as he willed with her. She bobbed her head up and down, with her lips wrapped around his thick shaft and made sloppy, sucking sounds as she gave him the first blowjob she had given anyone in more than three years. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed being intimate with a man, and what an erected penis meant to her. She again, felt like a desirable, sexy woman, and wanted now, more than ever — to be taken by him.

As Sean looked down on her, he could see into the front of her dress and saw her large, gorgeous breasts unrestrained by a bra. He reached down into her gaping neckline and cupped her large left breast, filling his right hand. He started rubbing her nipple with his fingertips, which made it gather and tighten, becoming pointed with arousal. This made him want to kiss and suck her large tits. He bent over and scooped her up in his strong arms, as she came off his cock. He easily carried her to the bed and laid her down. She had not been carried to bed to be made love to by an adoring man in more than twenty years and felt again like a hot, young woman.

Once he had gently placed her on the bed, he removed his socks; button-up, plaid outer shirt; t-shirt; bluejeans; and boxers.

She looked him 'up and down' and was very attracted to his muscular body and his kind and caring manner with her. She had never been intimate with a man of his size. Not just his penis, but everything about him was large, strong, and masculine.

With him now naked, and she lying on the bed, he stood beside her and placed his hands on her ankles and slid them up her shins to her knees, to the hem of her dress. As he paused for a moment, she rhythmically raised and lowered her pelvis in a show of continued sexual arousal and desire. He continued to slide his hands and her dress up her legs, and then saw that she no longer had her pastel panties on; her dress completely peeled away from her legs and resting on her hips.

12