Valerie & Sean 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vagina was natural with shorter, reddish-brown pubic hair, which she apparently shaved or trimmed occasionally. She asked him if she looked good, as he had not said anything else about her appearance since the front room.

He told her, "You are nothing but gorgeous and I really want to kiss and suck your beautiful tits."

She said, "Oh, I would like that. My tits like lots of attention" and rolled to one side and then the other, as she peeled her dress off and now lay naked in front of him.

He looked at her large, full breasts, which were amazingly shapely and gorgeous for her age, and lay beside her, such that his head was close to them. He initially, gently manipulated her nipples with his fingers, making them become tight and drawn together with his arousing touch. She smiled and trustingly closed her eyes, as he began to kiss and lick her three-quarter-inch nipples on her supple breasts. She began moaning and squirming with her hips, being filled with the most intense sexual desires that she ever remember having experienced.

After a few minutes, she extended her hand toward his cock, and grasped his shaft which further expanded with her touch. She seemingly involuntarily said, "Oh. Oh. Oh, Sean. I need you to make love to me so bad. Please screw me. Please..."

Sean realized that she was rubbing her clit and fingering herself with her index and middle fingers which glistened with her natural juices, as she continued to grasp and stroke his thick shaft in her other hand. Her smaller hand and fingers could only wrap around a little more than half of the circumference of his shaft.

After he sucked her tits for several more minutes, she turned her back to him and lay on her side, wanting him to lie behind and beside her. He came up next to her, reached around and underneath her to hold her large breasts from behind, and started to gently probe between her legs with his thick, hard cock, searching for her vaginal opening.

She flared her gorgeous ass toward him offering him easier access and when she felt that he was in the right place, she let him know saying, "There you go, Sean. Take me, baby."

Try as he might though, the girth of his engorged head, and perhaps the fact that she had expended her available, natural lubricants fingering herself, he was was unable to enter her and he didn't want to all-out force himself in.

She reached into her nightstand, and brought out a tube of personal lube, asking him to put a generous amount on. He did so, separating himself from her momentarily.

While he was putting the lube on his tool, she got up out of bed with a devious smile on her face and moved to her dresser, which was about waist high and included a large mirror.

She looked incredibly sexy to him, standing there with her backside toward him. He was able to directly see her well-shaped hips and gorgeous ass, as well as the reflection of her pretty face and large breasts in the mirror. He came up behind her with his penis now slick with lube, and she parted her legs about shoulder width and bent over at the waist putting her breasts against the oak dresser top (as if the Amish furniture maker had this in mind for this particular piece), offering him unfettered access to her cute, tight, dark pink anus and aching-to-be-fucked vagina. He placed his head against her engorged outer lips, which were slightly parted, with her in this lewd position and excited condition. He used his fingertips on one hand to further open her outer lips which elicited an involuntary vocal response from Valerie, and directed the head of his cock using his other hand to her inner labia.

With his head pressing between her outer lips and in direct contact with her inner lips she cried out to him, "Sean, I need you so badly. Please screw me. Please fuck me."

He obliged Valerie by pushing his firm, thick, slippery head slowly passed her inner labia; which gave way to him, separating, and surrounding him, as he penetrated her vagina with his head and the narrowest part of his shaft, just behind his helmeted warrior.

She cried out, "Sean, please go slow. You're so big, I don't know... "

He asked Valerie, "Do you want me to pull out?"

This further endeared Sean to Valerie as she knew most guys would simply fuck the hell out of her at this point and wouldn't give a shit about how she felt. She couldn't believe that he indicated on his own that he was willing to pull out to preserve her comfort.

As she had not yet responded, he asked again, "Valerie, are you okay?"

She said, "Stay right where you are. I want your cock and just need a minute to adjust to it. I have never had someone so big in me."

He remained still with just his head and maybe an inch of his shaft inside her. A few seconds later, he felt her slowly pushing her hips and ass back, against him to take another inch of his thickening shaft into her.

She said, "Sean, you feel so good inside me. You are stretching my pussy like it has never been opened and stretched before by a man. It's been a long time."

Sean said, "It's been a while for me, as well."

He was less than halfway inserted and was a good-bit thicker in the second half of his shaft.

He encouraged her, "Your pussy feels so incredibly good, baby," as he slowly pushed himself in to his halfway point.

She responded, "Oh Sean, you feel so good." Her engorged lips were thinning, as they continued to stretch to accommodate his girth.

She took a breath and held it and pushed back against him again, as she raised her upper torso off the dresser top and repeatedly called out, "Oh Sean!" and began rocking herself back and forth on his well-lubed shaft. Her large, full breasts and wide, softened pink nipples hung down from her chest, swinging freely, as she moved her pelvis back and forth on Sean's thick pole. She vocalized, "Thank you so much, Sean. I needed this so badly."

They started getting a rhythm, as his pelvis began crashing over and over into Valerie's gorgeous ass. They were both now in step with each other and in pursuit of their mutual climax.

After a few minutes, he slowed and asked if it was okay for him to cum inside her.

Valerie said, "Yes, baby. I don't want you to stop."

Having heard this, Sean put his arms around her and firmly cupped her large breasts in his hands, as he began screwing her with abandon. The expression on Valerie's face, in the mirror's reflection, was one of excruciating desire, as his large penis coursed in and out of her with great fervor.

Valerie raised up into a fully upright position and arched her back toward Sean as a strong wave of orgasm came over her. She cried out to Sean saying "Oh fuck baby," as her entire body shuddered and her brain went into overload and then rebooted, with all of her muscles firing and then releasing. Having been ravished, she rested her head back on Sean's shoulder as he held her breasts and continued to pump her from behind in pursuit of his orgasm.

She looked at Sean in the mirror and said, "I'm ready for you. You can cum inside or all over me, anytime you want."

He pumped her about ten more times, as they both looked into the reflection of each other eyes. She could see from his facial expression and eyes, that his orgasm was coming upon him. He pushed one more time and grasped her pelvis, pulling her tightly against him to get himself as deeply into her as he could. Bottoming out, he began to blast his semen into her with eight to ten strong contractions of his prostrate. The look on his face had transformed from a grimace of intense sexual desire, to one of fulfillment and then contentment. After fifteen to twenty seconds, he took his still-firm penis out of her, and ejected the last spoonful of his semen on her cute, awaiting ass.

She felt his warm discharge on her skin, and reached back to rub her fingers in it, and then to sensually rub her nipples with them. She closed her eyes as she again became tight and elongated with the arousal of her cum-coated fingers. She said, "Sean, you're so good! I hope you can come over again soon to play with me."

He told her, "Valerie, I don't think you could keep me away after that," and winked at her with his dark-brown eyes.

Thirty minutes after he had dressed and left, one of her children came home, and it occurred to Valerie that Sean had never asked or looked for the tool he was supposedly coming over to borrow.

—AlexJensen

12