All Comments on 'Valerie Ch. 10'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Conclusion

What an excellent conclusion to a long story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great conclusion!

A wonderful way to finish off a great series. I hope you continue to write BDSM stories in this style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great read!

Thank you so much for bringing this amazing story to us readers. I just stumbled on to this site last week and was lucky enough to find your story. I would love to see the Charles story continue. Please!!!! Thanks again!

cbr1000rrcbr1000rralmost 17 years ago
Great!!

Superb read, thanks. Wish my own stories came out as profesional as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Phew

Until I started reading this epic i didn't realise how much of a chord it was striking within me. Fascinating and illuminating you have had me constantly enthralled. Thank you Master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
BEST thing I've read in years....

i love this story completely. it is exactly what i want in my life. As a switch, i want someone who respects me and loves me not only for who i am as a person but also as a submissive first and then as a Dominant.

Thank you so much for writing this...it was ABSOLUTELY wonderful!

XantuXantualmost 16 years ago
Thank you

Just finished reading all the Valerie stories... facing the prospect of the post story emotional let down. I really like the end where you talked about how their lives turned out. You put a lot of love and care into this story series. Thank you. xantu

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
Yeah for Valerie and Sally!

I loved this story. Valerie's discovering her true self is fabulous, and the stuff with Francine underscores the sweetness of the rest of the story, by making it clear how lucky Valerie is. Your portrayal of a person's post-trauma reactions is more realistic than one usually finds in fiction, and I applaud you for that.

By the end of the story, I was betting with myself as to whether you were a man or a woman, and I guessed wrong, which makes what you've accomplished with this story all the more amazing. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ending too Abrupt

The entire story was so wonderful and then it just ends. I would have thought that it would have been a tad bit more elaborate, but still a good story.

slylucyslylucyover 14 years ago
Charles

I would love to see you go on with this story , more so with Charles. Every sub needs a Charles ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
5 Stars

The best story I've read in years. The topics are of the utmost importance and real to the lifestyle. Bless you for bring the sensative natured items to the for frount of the story, with grace and tact. You should write professional. I spent a lot of time reading and enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

So I've read this whole story... It was amazing! I am interested in the D/s lifestyle, and this has given me a great look on how it really is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great read

I really really enjoyed this story. Your characters were vivid and realistic. In my experiance your descriptions were acurate and your grasp of descriptive language is fantasic.

thank you for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pleasure

i have had the pleasure of reading all 10 chapter's of "Valerie" and thoroughly enjoyed them all. You truly have a gift for writing. Of all the Fetish and BDSM stories on Literotica, this series is my absolute favorite. Thank you for giving this young dominant submissive the pleasure of reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wonderfully written and erotic. my own Mistress and i have even taken pieces of it to use in O/our O/own play. Ty, and W/we B/both look forward to more of your prose...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, believable.

Fantastic! Best series.

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
A Monument to the Lifestyle

Magnificent, believable, awe-inspiring. Your characters are alive. I only wish one thing would change in the Epilogue (but of course it's your story)--make Sally actually bear the child, and the sperm donor Valerie's husband's brother, and make a great naming scene, where (unknown to Francine, who is present) Valerie and Sally name their daughter "Francine." It'd break me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This was the first story I read on this site. It's my favorite now. I love that not only is this incredibly sexy, but the characters are so well-developed and real that it's a wonderful story on its own. Thank you for writing this. It's beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully written

This is the one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. Valerie is a truly wonderful fully rounded character. I normally don't especially enjoy BDSM stories feeling wrongly that anybody who enjoyed submission would have to have self esteem issues, & that anybody who got off on beating people was emotionally damaged. This is the first BDSM series that ever explained the motivations of the main characters in a way that i found credible. You really opened my mind dweaver999 and I thank you.

ps this is also one of the most well written stories on literotica in terms of spelling etc kudos to the editor.

PPS my 1st girlfriend was called valerie ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
(:

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story. I just read all of it and I'm so happy I did. I loved the sex, of course, but the storyline itself was what made it so enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read the entire series and couldn't stop! I'm very very new to BDSM and loved this entire story! I'm looking forward to reading more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucktabulous!!!!!

Loved it! You need to publish a book! One of the best stories I have read on any of these sights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

I was so enthralled by the story, because i found so much in common with Valerie. I hope i can write that well one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

This grouping is one of those rare stories that successfully mixes lifestyle, sex, and the highest principles for living.

I look forward to more from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous