Valerie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock made contact with my throat and I stopped. Inhaling a breath through my nose I began pushing my head down trying to force him into my throat. Slowly I felt my throat relax and his cock slid in. My lips rested on his groin, I could feel his pulse in my throat.

"Damn, that is amazing, it took me forever to take all of him," I heard Bev say.

Mike was just groaning. Finally I had to come up for air. Pulling my head up his cock popped out of my mouth and I gasped for breath. Bev grabbed his cock again and began stroking it, sucking the head. My head was next to Bev's as she worked his cock. Suddenly I felt Mike's body tense and Bev took most of his cock in her mouth. He grunted and pushed his hips up as he started cumming in her mouth. Bev took a couple of shots in her mouth and pulled his cock from her mouth, pushing it to mine. Cum blasted across my cheek as his cock slid into my mouth. He pumped 3 or 4 more times filling my mouth. I sucked on the head, making sure I got it all.

Bev pulled my head up and began kissing me, our tongues pushing cum back and forth. Mike was just moaning below us. She broke the kiss and looked at Mike showing him the cum in her mouth, then smiled and swallowed it. I then turned to him and did the same.

"That was amazing, thank you," he said looking at Bev.

She slid up his body, kissed him, "You're welcome, now get out of here, we have to get ready."

We disentangled, Mike pulled his pants back up and headed out the door and gave Bev a lengthy good bye kiss and leering over me for a few seconds.

As the door closed Bev looked at me, "I have never shared him like that. He has seen me play with other women, but the rule was he could only watch. Usually because the women were not interested in him and would let him watch as a favor to me."

"Well I can see why you like his cock. Now my throat is sore all over again."

Bev kissed me gently and we moved to start getting ready. Jumped in the shower together and washed each other off. Did not really have time to play.

We were leaving when Bev asked, "You in that group project class tonight?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to come back here tonight or stay with Dave?"

"I will go stay with Dave if he does not mind. Will let you know what he says, I have his class now."

We stepped into the elevator, alone. Just before we got to our floor, Bev leaned over and kissed me.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed being with you."

"Hmmm, me too."

The elevator opened and we went our separate ways for the day. Could not wait to tell Dave about my continued adventures.

12