All Comments on 'Valerie'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Best that I have read!!

I have not been to the site for a while. As soon as I read "Valerie" I had to read just about everything else that you have written! Just excellent writing! Hints on everything, makes you want to be "the older sister, the, younger sister, or the boyfriend"!! Weather you are a male or female!! Great imagination! I will read whatever you write! I hope more is to cum.

starks24starks24about 19 years ago
Excellent Story

I like to read some of the stories in Literotica, and your story was an excellent story with an very imaginative storyline. I defintely thought it was very descriptive & one was able to get a clear picture of these events. Extremely hot. I hope to read more of your stories & keep up the great job.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Birth Control/Condoms

Story could be very erotic, but birth control/condoms have no business in these erotic stories. That is exactly why I rated you with such a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
RE: Birth Control/Condoms

This is a very good story. Ignore this other person's low score because it's idiotic to view all stories on this site based on a very narrow minded idea of what they should be about. I'll certainly be ignoring him from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Job

Just forgetabout the comments....what's wrong with condoms anyway?

SmoothboySmoothboyabout 19 years ago
Another gem

Everytime I read your latest story, I always think, "this is probably the best one she's written." Until the next time you write. You continually come up with new and interesting story lines. And lots of hot sex, of course. I think you're the best writer here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yep...

i read "valerie" and liked it so much i read all the others... this is the best one! keep up the good work!

jjadlerjjadlerabout 19 years ago
Intelligent and HOT!

Like most of your other stories, this one's smart and sexy. You did a terrific job of capturing the 18-year-old mentality... I especially liked the thought of a giraffe-like geek teaching her gorgeous, voluptuous sister about sex in an interesting, intimate way. Thank you!

zombie22zombie22about 19 years ago
great!

I felt sympathy and understanding for the characters. The sex was hot but also moved the story along. Good Job. I am going to have to go back and read all of your submissions. Keep up the good work.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
SUPER STORY - SUPER WRITER

I want the record to indicate that I've joined the list of people heaping accolades on Litpervgrrl. I really enjoy reading the stories she writes. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great characters

Your characters blend a lot of elements. Mostly I like that the stories are written in a way that's loving and respectful towards women. Our culture has too much hate and violence and degradation of women. These stories have a fine balance between being sex-positive and female-positive and empowering. My reviews can't do justice to the stories you've written.

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am a bit confused

Was Valerie ever raped? Mark said she was almost raped while Valerie told Andrea that she was raped. I was wondering which one is the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful

A very erotic and warm story. Sometimes I wonder if people read stories just to critcize rather than to enjoy.

The use of condoms is erotic and sensible.

As a person who has been raped (I am a male) and knowing how hard it is to live with it let alone tell anyone about it, the part about telling Mark that she was almost raped is very believable. She doesn't want the man she wants to marry to see her as "damaged goods" Instead of being confusing it fits in very well and adds authenticity.

It was a touching and loving story and it made me feel good, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A voice queen

For lessons on voice, read this story. Very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
reliably excellent

litpervgirl writes mostly variations on one story that has incest, anal and lesbian sex. Fortunately that one storry is as hot as a sunspot and she can go on writing it till the end of time. Somehow the characters are written with enough depth that you don't question. Hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great but marriage?

great story, but the proposal was random

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Contradiction

At one point Valerie is Christy. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonderfully i am waiting to be loved by valerie &

lovely

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Very erotic!

Erotic....BUT! It would have been much more erotic if Mark had begun fucking Valerie and when he pulled out of her he "lost" the condom and then fucked you barebacked, not realizing that he was knocking you up.

CallidoraCallidoraalmost 17 years ago
Hooray!

That was a good story. I tend to like your Andrea character in the stories I've read--she sounds hott, giraffe-look notwithstanding. (I seem to find that the most beautiful young women are the ones who talk the most about how they aren't pretty enough....) The story jolted me a few times, as when the girls teamed up on the boyfriend and he just kinda took it in stride, or when he suddenly proposed and then he was done proposing just like that, even though one of the main things I knew about him is that he was constantly having sex with his girlfriend's sister. But it was hot enough to make up for that. Also who cares about that condom dude's complaint, except that this sentence is absurd and hilarious: "That is exactly why I rated you with such a low score." I wish people would leave such goofy comments on my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

another story that covers all the bases....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
1 of the best

i think your storys are some of the best i have read on hear. They seemso life like an real. very well written. bravo keep up the awsome work

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 13 years ago
Love it!

I'm glad it ended happily :) Very nicely done! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This is one weird fucking story.

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total Crap

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Certainly a subject that guys think about who are dating a girl with a younger sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous