Valerie's Kinky Pre-Covid Encounter

Story Info
Horny CD Meets Gentleman.
2.2k words
4.39
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A while back I met a guy online who was begging me to come to him and let him fuck me. I prefer other CDs but they had been standing me up lately, guys are more reliable.

He was not typical, he claimed he had a very active sex life with his wife but he really wanted to fuck a CD. I told him I wanted some pics and video of him fucking his wife just to be sure he was not full of crap. He surprised me and sent me some hot stuff, I had a business trip in the works for where he lived anyway so I figured what the fuck, let's see if this is real.

He wanted me to come to his house after his wife left for work and fuck me in his garage, I said we play only in the bed you fuck your wife in. He worked from home on the computer. He said OK. So I wanted a bit more; I said I want you make sure you fuck your wife in the bed the night before I come over and I want a pair of her panties drenched in pussy juice on the bed.

If you do that I'll let you fuck me anyway you like....and he had a big cock so I was kind of afraid of his size if he got rough on my pussy.

So I get fully dressed, make up, jewelry, perfume, heels, stockings, wig you get the picture, not too slutty outfit as I had to be in public in his neighborhood. Still very sexy as I am very slim and leggy.

So I should say that we had a lot of steamy texts the evening before and in the morning too. I told him when he is fucking his wife that night. I wanted him to be thinking of me and silently saying my name in his head as his wife was taking his big hard cock. His cock pics were big, thick long and straight.

He said I had sufficiently made him so horny he was going to fuck the shit out of her. I said good; oh and by the way don't shower after you fuck her. I want to taste her pussy on your cock in the morning. That pushed him over the edge. I know how to get motors running.

The parameters were set for our meeting. Action to take place in bedroom. Wife's panties present and wife's pussy juice on his cock.

I was worried about initial face to face as you never know what really to expect.

It was a quiet street and I was able to park and get to door discreetly. It was summer so no coat or jacket. I had on a knee length black pencil skirt and low kitten heels. Not screaming hooker. I did not want to make neighbour's suspicious. I had a bag with high heels and a short "cum fuck me" skirt to put on once inside.

As always, I had on sexy lingerie, stockings and garter belt. He was actually like his pictures, tall, lean, shaved chest, clean shaven athletic type. After some chit chat I shimmied out of the pencil skirt in front of him and slipped on the skirt that was about 9 inches in length and my Italian 4 inch pumps. We headed to the bedroom. His wife's panties were on the bed. Purple bikini type with stretchy lycra.

I leaned over making sure my ass peeked out of the skirt too. I grabbed the panties and put them up to my face, deeply inhaling the unmistakable musk smell of pussy. I put my elbows on the mattress and he came up behind me, putting his hands on my hips. He started grinding his crotch into the crack of my ass as he pulled my body against his and I wiggled my ass on his crotch.

I could feel his bulge grow and grow.

I really like taking a cock and make it grow in my mouth. So I turned around and sat on the edge of the bed and pulled down his underpants and his cock sprang out half hard. Good I thought as I wanted to feel him grow in my mouth. It's kind of empowering to know you can do that to someone.

His cock was going to be a freaking mouthful because it was already pretty big and still not fully hard.

I dove in grabbing his cock and putting the head in my mouth. Sliding my tongue down the shaft, he gently put his hands on the back of my head indicating that he wanted me to put more in my mouth. I obliged and started bobbing up and down slowly going further down the burgeoning shaft with each pass.

He was moaning and moving his pelvis in rhythm to my bobbing up and down. I pulled back and took a deep breath and went for it. My mouth going down his cock, going deeper and deeper, his cock passing the back of my throat. I kept forcing myself down the shaft as his cock went down my throat.

With help from his hands on the back of my head my nose finally rammed into his tightly trimmed pubic hair. This massive veiny cock was now fully in my mouth and throat. I slid my tongue out and wiggled it around is balls and he just kept saying "oh fuck oh fuck that's good"

I held it for as long as I could then slid out and had to breathe a bit; actually sucking in air like I was holding my breath forever.

While sucking in air I slid my hand up and down his cock; now seeing it fully hard for the first time. Holy shit, for me that was a big cock. My relatively small clitty was hard now too.

I took this opportunity to remove my clingy blouse skirt and panties. Then I pulled his pants and underwear off and he removed his t shirt. He had a nice body. Not a gym freak but not a big beer gut. Nice.

I sucked him some more and then got on all 4s and he positioned himself behind me on the bed. I had his wife's panties on my face smelling her pussy. I like dirty talk so I was saying how much I liked the taste of her pussy and how I would let her fuck me with a strap on too.

He responded and pushed the head of his cock in my ass, slowly pushing about 3/4 of his shaft in me. He held it there until I stretched out. Then the rhythmic pumping began. My ass was tight around his cock as he slid in and out of me.

With more dirty talk ensuing I told him to pick up the pace.

I was repeating over and over "oh yes that's so fucking good baby". Then I was ready....so I said oh please fuck me harder. I am shaking just thinking about this. His cock was fucking hard and fucking me hard too, "oh fuck me harder" I kept repeating over and over.

His cock was pushing far into me as far as it would go. Making long strokes I was in a frenzy. I did my best at twerking him as he bottomed out in my ass. He pumped and stroked away pulling my hips back at him as he pushed forward into me. I continued the torrent of dirty talk between breaths of air, "Fuck me you bitch, split me open! I'm your cock loving wife now lover! Fuck your wife's ass hard now baby!"

I could tell it was getting to him after I said I was his wife he really gave me some hard thrusts, I imagined he was getting back at his wife for not letting him fuck her ass. So I kept it up, "I'm your wife now lover and you can fuck me anyway you like anytime you want baby."

I was in need a break from being on all 4s for so long. We disengaged and his cock came out of my pussy and I collapsed on the bed got my breath.

After a while I put a pillow under my back and put my legs in the air. He instinctively grabbed my skinny girly ankles and slid his cock up to my pussy again. Now I was on my back with my legs spread with my ankles being held. A position I could hold for a much longer time than doggie style.

So I said "Please fuck me again baby". He slid in my ass again. I don't know how he hadn't cum yet. I was torn between having him cum in my ass or mouth.

So I asked him as he was fucking me, "Hey baby can you cum twice today or just once?" Would you rather cum in my mouth or pussy?" He said his wife will not let me cum in her mouth. I said. "Too bad she doesn't know what she's missing," I said. "Ok baby." (I don't like saying Daddy)

"Fuck me hard and when you feel like it fuck my mouth until you fill it with cum."

That got him going even more. He was responding to my dirty talk and suggestions. He fucked me for what seemed like an eternity. Then he finally pulls out and straddles my face. I suck him in my mouth as he's thrusting

All of a sudden his body starts shaking and he pushes his cock in deeper and holds my head and I feel his shaft pulsing in my mouth. Then warm gushes of cum with nowhere to go spurts out of my mouth and some must have been forced down my throat as he let a moan.

I couldn't do anything; his cock was in my mouth. Its tip at the back of my throat and he is holding me in place. I just had to wait for the pulsing streams of cum to stop. Having fucked his wife the night before, I was amazed at the duration of his pumping cock.

He finally let go of my head and released his cock out of me. I had cum dripping down my face and a mouthful as well. I wiped the cum back in my mouth and swallowed it all.

Both exhausted on the bed we didn't move for a while. I drank some water

I said I needed to redo my makeup before leaving.

He said. "You know I think I can cum again, you are so fucking hot I'm getting hard again already". I said well I did say you could fuck me as much as you wanted if you had pussy juice on your cock when I got here and I tasted your wife when I sucked your cock.

He says, "I still want to fuck you in my garage." This time I said ok.

He said I want to learn you over the hood of my car and fuck you. I said ok.

I had an idea. I put back on my slutty outfit and heels as I wanted to be as tall as possible when I leaned on the hood.

We went in the garage from the kitchen and he had an old 60s muscle car there. Now I understood why he wanted to do that. I leaned on the hood and lifted my barely there skirt and said I hope someone comes down this dark street and fucks my ass good and hard until they cum in my ass.

He comes up behind me and lifts my skirt high and pulls my panties aside and he slips his hard enough cock in my ass and pushes his way in. I clamp down on him and twerk a little again. This has its intended effect and I can feel him getting harder in me real quick.

I just let loose a torrent of dirty talk about him fucking me this way and that. Saying shit about his wife who won't let him have her ass and he could take his big black cock and fuck my ass anytime he wanted.

That kind of talk made him go wild. So I kept it up. I said I love your cum so much. I'll cum back and suck it out of your wife's pussy after you fuck her. Stuff like that kept spewing out of my mouth. I don't even know how I was thinking of some of the stuff I was saying.

Plus lots of FUCK ME HARDER FUCK ME FASTER

He finally said "I'm gonna cum again baby."

I just kept saying "Fuck me harder fuck me faster!!" over and over until he came in my ass.

I pulled up my panties and said I'm keeping that in me for later. I'm gonna hold it in until I get back to my hotel. I'll have it as an appetizer later.

He said what's for dinner?

I said hopefully more cock.

I fixed my makeup and left.

We emailed each other for a while but have yet to return.

The End.

Fuck. I'm fucking horny now.