Valery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew, what she wanted.

Logically speaking though, I should have been shoving her off of me by now...I wasn't gay, I didn't suck cock, and now that I knew she had one and wanted me to suck it, you would think that I would be pushing her away and jumping out of bed faster than I could blink.

So, why didn't I?

I don't know.

All I could do was lay there, staring, mesmerized by her heart-shaped ass and yes, even that throbbing, pulsing piece of meat between her legs. There was something hypnotizing about it, I just couldn't take my eyes away from what I was seeing...and I was harder than I had ever been in my life, too.

How was I still so into this, despite having just learned that the girl who had been sucking me off had a dick of her own this whole time?

More than that, why was I even more turned on now than before?

Without thinking, I reached up with both hands and grabbed her ass. She groaned over my cock, as I began massaging her ass cheeks and gave her a hard smack, causing her cheeks and those balls to jiggle right in my face.

As the tip of her dick slid over my lips again and she shifted slightly, to give another hint at what she was expecting me to do, I parted my lips just slightly and she slipped right into my mouth.

I moaned loudly, as the head throbbed and began swirling my tongue around the tip, tasting her pre-cum...salty, with a slight hint of piss but it wasn't enough to sway me from my task. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but here I was, in 69 with the hottest trans girl I had ever laid eyes on, sucking each other off.

I kept massaging her ass with both hands, while her cock began to grow harder and she started thrusting in and out of my mouth, making me choke and gag as she pushed into my throat.

All at the same time, I could still hear her choking, gagging, and slurping on my cock too and the sound of music still blasting from outside of the bedroom, began to fade from my attention. Just as I was starting to get into the mood, she pulled my cock from her mouth with a wet pop and then moved so that hers slipped from between my lips too, leaving me gasping and panting.

I lifted my head, as she slid forward so that her ass was right over my cock and then reached back to grab hold of me and line it up between her cheeks. She took a moment, teasing herself with me, smearing my pre-cum all over her tight little hole before slowly and carefully lowering herself down until the tip popped right past her sphincter. I heard her grunt, then we both moaned as she reached to stroke her cock.

My hands moved to her hips, helping her lower herself further down onto my lap, my cock sliding deeper and deeper into her asshole until she was sitting on me and I had bottomed out. With a sigh of relief, I moaned and slid my hands up her sides, moving them over her chest to play with her small tits. My fingers teased her hard nipples and she groaned, as she began riding my cock now, taking it nice and slow at first to savor the feeling.

One hand traveled down from her breasts, wrapping my fingers around her throbbing cock and I started stroking it for her as she bounced in my lap. At the same time, I continued using my other hand to pinch, rub and tease her nipple as I started kissing and sucking on her neck too. Gradually, she began picking up the pace, bouncing harder and faster on my cock as my hand continued sliding up and down her shaft.

Soon enough, she was riding me like a horse, panting, moaning, and sweating as my cock slid in and out of her asshole, pressing right up against her prostate each time she came back down. I decided after about a minute or two though, that I wanted to be more in control so I grabbed her by the hips and started trying to sit up.

I pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees and she gasped and gave a slight yelp, before groaning as I dug my nails into her hips and started pounding her ass. I was thrusting hard and fast, fucking her from behind, the sound of my hips slamming into her echoing through the room as I grabbed a handful of her black hair and pulled.

"Fuck me," she cried in pleasure. "Fuck me harder, baby!"

I smacked her ass, pummeling her with long hard strokes, then reached around to grab her cock and stroke it again in time with my thrusting. I could tell, she was getting close as her asshole tightened around me, clamping down and squeezing me hard...I was almost there too.

"Make me cum baby," she whined.

"Please, please make me cum...I wanna feel your hot, thick load deep inside of me, I want you to breed me, baby!"

Her words were like fuel for the fire, pushing me into overdrive as I felt that familiar pressure start to build in my balls. I stroked her cock faster and faster, wanting her to cum with me and when she cried out in joy and started shaking underneath me, I knew I was about to get what I wanted.

Her ass squeezed around me even tighter, as she began shaking and moaning louder and louder. I felt her cock start to pulse and throb in my hand, as it began spurting rope after rope of thick, hot cum all over the sheets of the mattress. At the same time, my cock exploded as I pushed forward with a grunt and buried myself balls-deep in her ass.

Collapsing on top of her, I pushed her face first down into the mattress as we both moaned and I pumped my load deep into her asshole. I came so hard, it quickly began to overflow, oozing from her ass and dripping just a little bit down her balls before I even pulled out.

When I finally did pull back, I sighed as my cock slipped from her ass and a river of cum flowed from her now gaping hole and down her perineum, soaking the sheets.

I laid there for a moment, right on top of her, sliding my cock up and down between her cheeks as we tried to catch our breath. Eventually, I rolled over and collapsed back onto the mattress and she moved to cuddle up next to me...my head began to spin again, still slightly drunk as I stared up at the ceiling and she kissed me on the chest.

My eyes fell shut and in minutes, we were both out cold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of rain on the window brought me out of my slumber and I groaned as I turned onto my side, with one arm hanging off the mattress. I was naked from the waist down, with a soft blanket laying over me.

Slowly but surely, memories of the previous night began rushing back to me as I rubbed at my aching head and tried to clear my blurry vision.

I remembered the show I went to with Robbie.

Then, going to that party with him afterward. Robbie introducing me to Rick, and then meeting that girl Allie I was supposed to hook up with before she ditched me.

Then, everything else was a blur.

All I could recall was Robbie and Rick, helping me down the hallway into this room and then blacking out, almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I rolled onto my back again with a sigh, and that's when I realized I wasn't the only one in this bed right now.

As soon as I saw her laying next to me, the rest of the night's events began to play through my head and I sat straight up with a bit of a gasp. That chick from the hallway, when I had been stumbling towards the bathroom. I remembered her waking me up in the middle of the night at some point, sucking my dick, and then we...and she...oh, holy fuck I thought.

We had sex.

Not that, that was a bad thing in itself but what had my mind really racing in circles, was the memory of that fat cock that she had, how I had sucked it, and yes, even enjoyed it too.

I had sex, with a trans woman...not something I ever would have imagined myself doing, but as much of a shocker as it was, it wasn't the end of the world I told myself.

I looked over at her again, hearing her snoring softly, and shook my head with a slight grin. Fuck, the things I get myself into sometimes when I'm drunk off my ass. I glanced at the clock on the wall...

It was almost eleven in the morning.

I had to get out of here, preferably before whatever her name was, woke up...this wasn't my first one-night stand, but I had never been one for the awkward conversations that always followed the morning after. And, something told me that if I stuck around, this one would be extra awkward.

Slowly, and carefully not to wake her, I slid out from under the blanket and got to my feet. I took a moment to stretch and try to adjust my balance before I started looking around for my pants and shoes...when I found them, I quickly got dressed and then quietly slipped out of the bedroom, shutting the door as gently as I possibly could.

In the living room, I found Rick, passed out on the couch and a few other people sound asleep on the floor. Your typical scenario is the morning after a party with a bunch of punk rockers. Robbie was nowhere to be seen though, which left me feeling a little irritated...I was used to him ditching me at parties like this after I would pass out drunk for the night.

That didn't mean, I wasn't pissed off about it though.

Looks like I'm walking home by myself, I thought as I started towards the door. Before I could open it, I heard footsteps coming down the hallway and then a familiar voice whispering softly, so as not to wake anybody.

"You heading out?"

I looked back over my shoulder, to see Allie...the girl I had originally been talking to the night before.

"Uh, yeah looks like it," I nodded. "Rob must have left sometime last night, I'm guessing?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "He was fucking wasted. He took off with some girl I think, and said he'd be back but obviously, that never happened."

"Yeah, that's just like him," I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night," Allie said, standing right in front of me now.

"I, uh...guess I got a little distracted and probably a lot more fucked up than I intended to."

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "It's no big deal."

"Do you want a ride home? I don't mind driving you, consider it my way of

making up for what happened."

"Sure, I could use a ride," I said, accepting the offer. Allie smiled, grabbing her keys from her pocket and then leading me out of the apartment. I shut the door softly behind us, as we started downstairs and out into the parking lot.

Once we reached her car, I gave Allie my address and she typed it into her phone for the GPS before starting the car and pulling out of the lot. "How's that hangover doing," she asked, glancing over at me as she drove slowly.

"Ah, it's not terrible I guess," I shrugged. "I've had worse."

"You were really gone, dude. Rob was actually a little worried about you."

"Must not have been that worried, since he ditched me...besides, he's seen me drunker than that before," I laughed. "Though, this is definitely the first time I woke up with someone sucking my dick while I was drunk."

"Oh, really?" Allie looked over at me again, with surprise and she laughed a bit.

"You're being serious right now?"

"Yeah, serious as a heart attack," I nodded.

"I don't have a clue who she was, either."

"Well, if you think about it...that's kinda fucked up," Allie said, looking back towards the road. "I mean, you were passed out drunk, and what, she just came into that room and took your pants off and just started going at it?"

"Pretty much. I mean, I know where you're going with this but it wasn't like that...I was totally cool with it."

I was leaving out the part about the girl having a dick, of course, but my point remained the same. While most probably would have said she had "raped" me, I had absolutely no regrets about what happened last night.

Allie smiled again, now that she knew I didn't feel taken advantage of by last night's lover. "I guess that's like every guy's favorite wet dream," she chuckled.

"Waking up to a nice sloppy blowjob, in the middle of the night, right?"

"You could say that," I laughed.

"It was a little bit of a shock though," I said.

I wasn't ashamed of anything I had done last night, but my mind was still spinning at the fact that she had been packing a dick, and that I had enjoyed sucking it. I just felt the urge to tell somebody, anybody but I knew telling Robbie would only lead to a shit ton of ball-busting.

Maybe Allie was as good as anybody.

"I mean, I wasn't expecting her to have a dick," I blurted out after a brief pause.

"Wait, seriously?" Allie looked over at me in surprise, for the second time that morning though this time it was much more. "She was trans?"

"Yeah, apparently," I laughed. "I never saw it coming."

"And, you were okay with it?"

"Yeah, I mean...I'm not like, homophobic or anything. I wasn't about to freak out and kick the shit out of her or whatever, like most guys tend to do. I guess, the only thing that's kind of bugging me about it is, I'm not sure if I REALLY enjoyed it, or if it was just cause of how drunk I was."

"Well, there's only one way to settle that question."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"You gotta try it again," Allie replied. "Sober this time."

"Seriously," I laughed.

"Yeah, dude. If you do it again, sober this time and you enjoy it as much as you did the first time, you'll know it was all you and not just the alcohol that made you enjoy it."

"I guess, that makes sense...I-I don't know if I would want to try it with just anybody though."

"So, try it with the girl from last night!"

"One problem," I said. "I don't even know her name, let alone how to get a hold of her for that matter."

"Hmm, well I know pretty much everyone that was at that party...what did she look like?"

"A little tall," I started describing. "She was dressed in all black. Kind of short-ish black hair, and lots of makeup too. Oh, and I'm pretty sure the bed I woke up in was hers, so I'm guessing she's Rick's roommate probably."

"Oh...that's Valery," Allie smirked.

"Holy hell, you hooked up with Valery!"

"Nice name," I chuckled. "She a friend of yours?"

"Like, my best friend," Allie nodded.

"Honestly, you two would get along great. And I have to say, now that I know it was Valery, I'm really glad you're so cool about all of this...she's had some shitty things happen to her in the past with guys, because of the whole trans thing...it's nice to see somebody who can look past that shit, like you."

"Nothing says I'm looking past it, like sucking her dick last night," I joked.

"Whoa, buddy, no need for details!"

We both laughed at that, as Allie turned a corner and I realized that we were almost at my house now. We talked for a few minutes longer, Allie telling me more about Valery and how cool of a chick she really was. When we pulled up outside of my house, Allie suggested that I let her give my phone number to Valery so that we could maybe hook up again if I wanted.

I thought about it for a second, and Allie's suggestion about hooking up with Valery again, and decided to go for it.

After giving Allie my number, I thanked her for the ride and then got out of the car, making my way inside and kicking off my shoes in my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling above, a smile on my face as I reflected on the events of the previous night again.

Valery...what a girl. I really hoped, she would call me.

12