Valhalla Chronicles: Tara Morgane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers

She knew that Jackie had just broken a minor rule by drinking 'on-duty' but it was a gesture that meant a lot to Tara.

"You have no idea how good a friend I am." Jackie replied as she swept away the empty glasses.

"I know things seem bad now Tara but trust me, things just got a whole lot better." Jackie said then.

"What makes you so sure?" Tara questioned.

"Tequila fixes everything," was the short reply.

The world began to alter and change for Tara Morgane then.

She became disconnected from the room for just a moment.

She tried to move her hand only to discover that the entire right side of her body was not responding.

When she tried to speak her words sounded strange. She felt herself make those words but the voice coming out of her mouth didn't sound like her own.

As she felt herself drift into unconsciousness Tara Morgane knew very well what had just happened.

"J-Jackie.......what have you done....Tequila...s-something in it."

"Don't fight it Tara. Everything's gonna be okay now. It's all gonna work out fine." Jackie replied.

They were the last words Tara Morgane would hear for at least four hours.

"She looks amazing. I can't believe it's actually her."

That voice was familiar to Tara. It was Stephanie Miller. She was the girl that had always taken over from Tara for the 'Sunday shift' at Valhalla.

"That's the idea." The familiar voice of Tyler Krantz replied.

Something was very wrong. Tara's head hurt terribly and she could tell that she wasn't sitting or lying down. She was standing.

"She's coming around." She heard Stephanie Miller say then.

"Feel cold.....head hurts" Tara finally spoke.

Her eyes were still closed then.

As consciousness returned to her little by little she became more and more afraid of what she might see when she actually did open her eyes.

"I'm so sorry to do it this way Tara. I wasn't kidding yesterday when I said that you were a vital part of Valhalla." The voice of Tyler Krantz echoed slightly as it reverberated off of stone masonry.

"The Wine Cellar?" Tara said shakily.

"God did you hear that?" Tyler Krantz said before continuing. "She hasn't even opened her eyes yet and she already knows where she is just from the god-damn sound bouncing off the walls."

The term 'Wine Cellar' was just another Valhalla euphemism. Calling it a dungeon would be more accurate. Pulleys and ropes lined the ceiling and willing guests and specific associates would be regularly strung up and pleasured in what ever way that was desired.

It was the only room in all of Valhalla that echoed like that when people talked.

"Open your eyes." Stephanie Miller ordered.

The room was dark but for the first time Tara saw the true nature of her situation.

The two figures of Tyler Krantz and Stephanie Miller stood before her.

Krantz wore one of his many trademark suits and Stephanie wore that familiar black Valhalla dress.

Oddly Tara was standing. It took her a few moments to figure out why or even how.

Her hands and wrists were bound together and attached to a taught rope in the ceiling as her arms were pulled tight and high above her head.

It had the effect of stretching her out and making her stand straight and tall.

"I know how strange all this must seem but once you know the reason you're actually going to thank me Miss Morgane." Tyler Krantz said then.

"Please...if you are thinking about hurting me you know I'll take everything I know about this place to the grave. Please...you don't have to hurt me." Tara actually began to plead then.

Both Krantz and Stephanie Miller just smiled.

"We are not going to hurt you, we are going to help you." Stephanie said calmly before explaining. "Mr Krantz and I got to talking and we both realised what a waste it would be to just cut you loose."

Stephanie approached Tara then and looked directly into her eyes as she spoke.

"This business with Alan Shaw is just an unfortunate mistake. You clearly didn't think things through did you?"

"Thinking had nothing to do with it" Tara replied.

"That's the first sensible thing you've said in days." Tyler Krantz said.

Krantz then did something curious. He walked towards a tall thin object in the corner that was covered by a white sheet. It seemed to be a covered piece of furniture set on wheels. He wheeled it across the floor until it was directly in front of Tara.

"Confused?" Krantz questioned with a smile.

"You've been given a very special kind of make-over Tara." Stephanie said with very apparent glee. "Giving a make-over to an unconscious girl has to be one of the more unusual things we've done but the results were spectacular."

"We are going to give you five minutes alone to process what you are about to see." Tyler Krantz spoke then. "I can assure you that while everything we have done may look and feel 100% authentic, there is nothing permanent about any of it."

"What are you saying....What have you done?" Tara said with real fear in her voice then.

"It's better that you just see for yourself." He replied as he pulled the white cloth off of the tall object that had been wheeled in front of Tara.

It was a full length mirror.

"We are going to leave you alone with your new identity for a while." Stephanie said as both she and Krantz exited the Wine Cellar.

"OH JESUS CHRIST." Tara Morgane said out loud then as she stared into that full length mirror for the first time. She saw the reflection of a woman she didn't recognise.

Her mind struggled to take in what she was actually seeing.

Aside from her own startled face there was nothing else about her that even bore the slightest resemblance to the real Tara.

It was just too much to deal with all at once. The analytical Tara took over then as she began to organise and compartmentalise everything she saw.

She understood why she felt a little cold now.

Aside from the spiky black stiletto heels that had been put on her feet she only wore one other very thin and sheer item of clothing.

It was a flimsy and very revealing one-piece cat-suit. Totally transparent and made of black lace it hugged her tightly from her ankles to her neck. She may as well have been naked.

Tara had seen lingerie cat-suits such as this used many times before at Valhalla. Usually as passions rose and desires were inflamed some lucky gentleman would rip the lace crotch of the suit open and proceed to fuck the brains out of whatever lucky girl happened to be wearing it.

With her wrists tied and her arms stretched high above her head, her breasts jutted out impressively and her prominent and very hard nipples looked unusually large somehow. She soon realised what she was seeing.

She saw the silver glint of a ring attached to each nipple and when she looked down she saw that they had not been pierced but clamped with tiny clasps that encircled the nipple and squeezed firmly.

Only then did she feel that gentle throb coming from those nipples. It was a feeling that was far from unpleasant.

Tara noticed next that her crotch had been waxed smooth. The thin lace suit hid nothing about her body. It just hugged her like a second skin and revealed all.

Aside from the hair on her head which was neatly tied, there was nothing on her body to even signify that she was a brunette.

All of this wasn't even the most striking change in the appearance of Tara Morgane yet.

Her very skin was now different.

First it was the tone itself. It looked like some kind of instant tanning product had been used to darken her skin tone at least three or four shades darker.

It had even reached the point where she actually looked more Brazilian than Caucasian now.

But...that wasn't all that had been done to her skin. The real Tara Morgane had no tattoos or markings at all, but the woman in the mirror had many.

The tattoos weren't subtle or tasteful either.

Through the mirror she saw the word 'Angel' written backwards around her navel. That Angel motif continued on to her forearms and her upper thighs too.

Without even needing to be told Tara already knew they they would have undoubtedly stencilled some type of terrible slutty 'tramp stamp' onto her lower back.

They had done a perfect job. Everything about her had looked 100% authentic just as Tyler Krantz had said. She now possessed a body that even her own mother wouldn't have recognised.

Krantz and Stephanie re-entered the room then.

"Please....why have you done this?" Tara almost sobbed.

"Don't you get it yet?" Tyler Krantz said with a smile.

Stephanie Miller approached her then.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth honey." She instructed.

"Why.....what are you gonna do to me?"

"How am I supposed to kiss you with your eyes open and your mouth closed?" Stephanie replied.

Nervously Tara obeyed but she knew deep down Stephanie was up to something.

Her suspicions were instantly confirmed as she was greeted not with a kiss but the feeling of a rubber gag being stuffed into her mouth and then tied behind her head.

"We can't have you talking and giving the whole game away." Stephanie said then.

Tyler Krantz then stepped forward and placed a black silk hood over her head. He then fastened a draw-string tightly around her neck.

"Don't worry Tara. The hood and the gag will keep you nice and anonymous. You will have no problem breathing or hearing either. Talking and seeing however, aren't on the cards I'm afraid."

"It's very important that you listen closely now Tara. Nod if you understand me."

She nodded and shook with nerves then.

"You're about to become the anonymous little fuck toy of Alan Shaw. Do you understand?"

Again Tara nodded but every alarm bell in her mind began to ring as she heard those words.

"Apparently you think that this Mr Shaw is special somehow. Maybe you even think he has feelings for you." Tyler Krantz gloated before continuing. "But you are about to find out that he is just a man."

Tara suddenly grasped the point of all this. It seemed that one way or another she was about to get her heart broken tonight. This was Valhalla's way of teaching her an important lesson.

"What do you think he's going to do when he's alone with a helpless little slut like you? How do you really think any man would react? Surely you don't really expect him to pine for his precious Tara when he could have you right now?"

Krantz was clearly enjoying this a little too much.

"He's gonna fuck her real hard is what he's gonna do." Stephanie added then "I heard how Tara reacted when she saw Grace English get the treatment. She's probably gonna love it when Shaw takes her."

"A little crude, but nicely put miss Miller." Krantz replied.

He thought for a moment then before adding

"Maybe you're hoping he won't take you. Maybe you're thinking that he'll just walk away with thoughts of pretty Tara Morgane dancing in his head."

"Or...... maybe he's gonna remove the hood from her head and discover that he just fucked sweet little Tara in all the dirtiest ways possible." Stephanie Miller added.

"Either way you're going to know the truth tonight. Every part of you he violates will just confirm more and more how wrong you were about him. After tonight, things will all go back to normal and you will forget all about Alan Shaw."

Krantz seem to change his speech to a softer, gentler tone then.

"I'm sorry I had to teach you this lesson Tara but you're too important to us here. I really do want you to be happy. I'm sure you will find someone much more suitable than Mr Shaw very soon."

The two of them left her then and Tara was left in silence to contemplate what was about to happen.

Krantz and Stephanie had done a fantastic job on her alright. There was no possible way that Alan could know it was her.

Tara couldn't argue with their logic either. If Alan took her, then it would mean that he didn't love the real Tara at all.

And when he did take her, would she actually enjoy it, or would the feeling of her own heart breaking just be too much to bear?

Tara was rudely jolted out of her thoughts then as the door to the wine cellar opened suddenly.

Her heart soared then as she heard the familiar voice of Alan Shaw and even her own name being spoken.

"Look Miss Miller I really do appreciate that you have arranged something for me, but like I said before, I really just want to talk to Tara Morgane. I don't understand why that's not possible."

After a few moments she heard the voice of Stephanie Miller reply.

"If you care to take a look at the beautiful distraction we have provided for you then I think you will be very happy Mr Shaw. There will be plenty of time to talk to Miss Morgane later."

There was another pause then before Tara finally heard Alan's voice.

"Oh my god."

"She is beautiful is she not?".

"Well...yes...she is stunning...but why does she have her face covered?" she heard him ask.

"You are fortunate Mr Shaw. Miss Angel here is a very successful erotic dancer with an interesting little fetish. She loves being taken anonymously by young, strong men such as yourself."

Stephanie spoke directly to Tara then.

"Nod to say it's true Miss Angel, and do it quickly before I get impatient and remove that hood from your face."

She was in an impossible situation now and Stephanie Miller seemed to be using that knowledge to full advantage. Tara couldn't possibly let Alan know it was her.

She nodded then.

"You see Mr Shaw? Angel here has been looking forward to your arrival very much."

"Look Miss Miller I can plainly see that how beautiful this woman is and you have to know that normally you wouldn't have to ask me twice, but may I please speak with Tara."

There was another tense pause then. Tara Morgane's heart soared when she heard how upset Alan Shaw seemed to be getting. His actions seemed to be confirming all of her deepest hopes. She was not prepared for what she heard next.

"Look Mr Shaw I didn't want to have to do it this way but you leave me no choice." the voice of Stephanie Miller said in a serious tone. She then added something that changed the entire situation.

"Tara is not here at all today because she does not wish to see you."

"I know that's not true." He replied sounding shocked.

"Think about it Mr Shaw. Do you really think she wants to lose her job over a fling with a man she has only just met? Are you really that exceptional?"

An almost deafening silence seemed to stretch on forever then.

"No...I'm not exceptional......." She heard Alan finally reply. The hurt in his voice was obvious. "I never have been.....I just thought.....I just thought that......." They were the words of a man who's heart had just broken.

"It was her job to make you feel exceptional Mr Shaw and she clearly did a fantastic job."

"No......It was real...I know it." He replied.

"I'm glad that you think that. Tara has that special gift for making everyone feel special, but the harsh reality is that she was just doing her job. Nothing more." Stephanie Miller said coldly.

Tara actually tried to yell then but the rubber gag in her mouth just made her sound angry. She was unable to make any kind of intelligible noise.

"Do you see how upset you are making Angel? Do you really think she wants to hear you pine away for another woman when she's been waiting patiently for you for so long?" Stephanie Miller said immediately.

"No I'm sure she doesn't." The broken voice of Alan Shaw replied.

"Well then I suggest you take out your sorrows on the body of that beautiful woman Mr Shaw. Use her body, give her what she's longing for and in no time at all you will forget all about Tara Morgane."

Tara heard the door close then as Stephanie Miller exited the room. She was now alone with Alan.

The sound of his footsteps echoed off those stone walls as he approached her.

She flinched when she felt his hand slide over her hips and then across her belly.

"Is this really what you want.....for me to take you just like this?" Alan questioned.

Almost against her own will she found herself nodding. There was a growing desire building inside her. Part of her just wanted to be taken by him now, even though it could mean the end of something wonderful.

"Well, you are beautiful Miss Angel." She heard his soft voice say.

He became bolder then as his hand caressed her breasts. His touch began to send tiny shocks through her as he teased her over-sensitive nipples.

A drastic change took place inside Tara then. She wanted Alan to take her more than anything now. The pain in his voice that she heard earlier had already told her all she needed to know.

She heard his voice once more.

"You know I always dreamed about being able to have a woman like you and even though I can't see your face I can tell that it must be quite beautiful."

Tara's body started to physically ache then as she yearned to feel his touch. To her shock and almost disappointment she instead felt his hands leave her body.

He began to speak then. They were some of the most beautiful and most heartbreaking words Tara had ever heard.

"You are a beautiful woman Angel. Two or three days ago I would have jumped at this chance, but today I just can't do it."

She heard him take a small step backward then.

"I came here tonight for one person. Someone I had been looking for all my life. I thought I had found her, I hoped more than ever that she felt the same. I don't have half of the money most of these people here have."

He exhaled deeply then before saying one final sentence.

"All I had to offer her....was me....but I guess it wasn't enough."

The voice of Alan Shaw was not one of a confident man now. It was the voice of a sad, broken hearted little boy.

Tara heard the door to the wine cellar open and then close.

The pain in her heart seemed to match Alan's and she just wept openly.

Stephanie Miller entered the room moments later as Tara just hung limply from the ropes securing her wrists. She didn't even try to hold back her tears.

She raced to Tara and then tore off the hood and gag.

"Christ...I knew we had got this all wrong when I told him you weren't interested. I saw that look in his face...It hurt him real bad." Stephanie said then.

"He hardly laid a finger on me Stephanie." Tara said between sobs. "Please just go after him and bring him back...please....do it for me."

"But you can't let him see you like this Tara. Not now..Not when.........."

"I don't fucking care any more...Just stop him and bring him back...please Stephanie, you have to."

Stephanie Miller ran out the door then and Tara was left standing in that room. At least the hood and the gag were gone now but there would be some explaining to do if Stephanie actually managed to stop Alan and bring him back.

About five minutes later Tara heard the almost frantic voice of Stephanie just outside the door. She was talking so loud that Tara could hear every word.

"Listen Mr Shaw, the girl in that room really 'was' Tara."

"That can't be.....the colour of her skin..that tattoos...That's not her." She heard him reply.

"We did that to her..it's all a fake. We even gagged her..we wanted to prove to her that you weren't worth it....none of us thought you were real."

"Why wouldn't I be real?" He replied.

"Look just get in there and untie your new girlfriend before I get mad." Stephanie said then.

To hear herself be described as Alan Shaw's girlfriend made Tara happier than she could ever remember.

Alan entered the room then and for the first time that night the two of them actually locked eyes.

"None of this was my idea Alan. You have to believe that."

"My god Tara....it really is you!" He said staring back at her in utter amazement.

He looked her up and down and suddenly it occurred to her then how downright pornographic she must have looked.

Dimachaerus
Dimachaerus
40 Followers