Valiant Society - Prologue

Story Info
A superheroine gets more than she bargained for.
2.7k words
3.77
9.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" Valiant Omega barked, slamming her well-toned chocolate-colored bubble-butt into the shaved crotch of her latest victim or better yet the last remaining member of the Sissy Squadron. The dastardly but effeminate gang of eerily similar looking pale-skinned small-dicked young men were a blight upon society. They partook in the sin of sodomy and would kidnap various dockworkers to participate in ` vile drug and EDM rave orgies. They were utterly despicable, and it was Omega's duty as a defender of propriety and society to bring them to justice.

And, as the agonized cry of pleasure and pain emanated from the last gang-member's fuckable mouth as her frenzied anal assault on his throbbing tool reached its crescendo, a sense of accomplishment flooded into Omega's thoughts.

"This is what it means to be a defender of society," she thought, relishing her obligation as the last ladyboy squealed, bucked underneath her powerful bum, and spewed the last of his seed into her hungry anal chasm.

With a wet plop, she relaxed her asshole's vicelike grip on the ladyboy's now flaccid member and stood up, cum dribbling out of her puckering backdoor.

"Let this be a lesson to you all," she started, her green eyes taking in the extent of her handiwork. The rambunctious squadron lay battered, mostly naked, and dribbling cum from their anally wrung limp dicks. "For the act of sodomy is a sin and shall be met with the utmost punishment, you vile cretins," she added, feeling her self-righteousness soar in tandem with the growing ache in her painfully erect 24inch cock and grapefruit-sized testicles. At nearly six and a half feet tall, glossy long black hair, lean muscle, and a pair of firm double D tits Valiant Omega was the picture of the perfect Amazonian warrior, all the more, given her now throbbing third leg.

Teaching the degenerates about the sins of sodomy had left her randy and as she gently stroked her cock, she considered plowing all the bare bums surrounding her before quickly putting aside the thought. It wouldn't serve to enforce her lesson. It would also leave her weakened; besides she'd just find... Her thought was barely formed when something hard, invisible, and traveling like a charging bull slammed into her exposed midsection, tossing her across the warehouse and into a shipping container. It dented, the sound filling the dimly lit space. It hurt. She groaned, but before she could rise again another force slammed into her, followed by another and another, devolving into a flurry of body shaking blows. Each blow was enough to kill a normal human, but thanks to her pantheon granted gifts the assault merely left her dazed, aching, and in a surly mood within the twisted heap of metal.

Gritting her teeth, she staggered to her high-heeled feet, her gold-trimmed and minorly enchanted monokini of a costume was torn, exposing her bountiful breasts with their erect thumb-sized nipples to the warehouse's cool draft.

"Show yourself," She spat, scanning her surroundings.

A girlish giggle was her only response before another blow slammed into her side and nearly took her off her feet again.

"That won't work a second time," she snarled, wiping the blood from her lips.

Once again, a mocking giggle was her only response as a blow, that felt like a bullet train barreled and slammed her into another cargo container.

It hurt like hell. She groaned, blinking away the spots in her vision as the air in front of her shimmered and a slender pale-skinned leather-clad woman materialized in front of her.

"Wanna bet?" The inhumanly gorgeous woman smirked, a hand on her hip, and a wand in the other. She looked like a bona-fide dominatrix with her sleeveless legless leather leotard, knee-length high-heeled boots, and cocky demeanor.

Omega glared, her anger rising as she tried to sit up only to be met by a sharp, sudden, and gut-wrenching pain. She screamed, feeling the woman dig her pointed heel into her sensitive glans.

"That's better," the woman said, her infuriating smirk still plastered onto her face as Omega clamped down, smothering the rest of her pained cries with an angered growl. "Don't give me that look," the woman pouted with childish exaggeration.

"What do you want?" Omega managed to say through gritted teeth and the sensation of the woman's heel still pressed into the flesh of her member.

The woman shook her head, arms crossed, and tsk'd," nah ha, not till we get to know each other Omega-Sensei," she said," a girl can't go about giving up her secrets without getting to know her date first. I'll go first then you," she said, leaning forward with her hands on her hips and her surprisingly heavy weight pressed flatly into Omega's penis. Cracks appeared in the concrete and the woman continued to smile predatorily," hi, I'm Beatrice, but you can call me Domina Rex," she beamed, lifting her foot and kicking Valiant Omega through the shipping container and into a wall halfway across the warehouse.

The building shook, plaster fell, the wall cracked, and everything in Omega's body thrummed with pain as her vision slowly darkened.

Beatrice was saying something, but all Omega heard was the throbbing in her ears and the temptation of sleep. It was...

"No!" Beatrice snapped, slapping Omega across the cheek and jolting her back to consciousness. "Better," she said, her face inches away from Omega's and the scent of blood and strawberries filling Omega's nose," what's your name?" Beatrice added.

Omega glared, her body aching but the lull of unconsciousness banished.

Beatrice tsk'd, shaking her head as she stepped back to loom over Omega, disappointment tinging her features before twisting into something entirely menacing. "I said," Beatrice barked, stomping Omega's flaccid dick as a punctuation for her every word," what's your name?!" She finished by kneeing Omega's jaw and forming more cracks in the wall. "Now," Beatrice puffed, a smile returning to her once more placid face," what's your name?"

But all Omega heard was the call of unconsciousness as she blacked-out.

Omega awoke a moment or was it an eternity, when she felt the soft caress of delicate fingers on her aching tool and the tender cooing of a lover's voice.

She moaned, enjoying the pleasant sensation, her tool stirring to life, her hips slowly rocking, as her eyes slowly slid open.

"There's my Valiant Omega-Sensei," Beatrice cooed, nose to nose with Omega, and a loving smile on her too-pretty face with its golden eyes and slightly freckled cheeks. "Why don't you let momma Domina-San take care of you," she added, bopping Omega's nose.

Omega blinked and it was then she noticed she was bound and spread eagled on the warehouse floor.

She struggled, straining at the magical pink-colored restraints bound to her wrists and angles. "What do you want?"

Beatrice shook her head, tracing a line up the length of Omega's erection," you don't get to ask that," she said, playfully flicking Omega's glans and causing the superheroine to wince," You didn't answer my question, Omega-Sensei, so I won't tell you," she taunted, sticking out her tongue. "But I'll show you."

With a flick of her wrist and wand, Beatrice forced Omega's legs wider apart with the magical bindings before shoving them up and leaving all of Omega's sex exposed to the world.

Omega continued to struggle, but it was futile, whatever magic forged the chains binding her were beyond her pantheon's granted strength. This wasn't supposed to happen. She was Valiant Omega, the strongest of the Valiant Core. How could she be defeated by such a vapid looking woman? No, girl. It was...

"Now, now, don't give me that look, Omega-Sensei. This is going to be fun for the both of us," Beatrice said, strutting around Omega, swaying her hips and cute and tight pale ass seductively before kneeling between Omega's legs, a hungry grin spreading across her face.

"Now why don't we get started."

Omega tensed, and Beatrice giggled, flicking her wrist once more and forced Omega's hips up and to her face's level.

"I've always wanted to do this, Omega-Sensei," she purred, gently stroking and rubbing her cheek against Omega's cock," I've dreamed of this day ever since I saw you take on the Viscerator back in the day. To have the mighty Valiant Omega all to myself," She continued, cupping one of the heroine's massive balls. "For you to fill me up, and love me," she added, continuing to gently fondle Omega's jewels," for us to be together forever and bear each other's children, but alas...she sighed before quickly returning to her jovial demeanor," because it doesn't matter. I've done it, even if it is only for this moment. I've done it. I just have to get you ready," she smiled, playfully flicking Omega's testicles and causing several pink-hued bands to wrap tightly around the heroine's throbbing erection. It stung and only served to remind Omega of her earlier hornyness," that'll keep you nice and hard, so you can pump me full of your backed-up baby batter, also, no one likes sloppy seconds."

Omega stayed silent, her mind racing to comprehend all the crazy that she was hearing along with contemplating her dick's utter betrayal as it throbbed painfully with eager anticipation.

"Now for the fun part," Beatrice smirked, licking her lips before sliding aside Omega's testicles and burying her face into the Amazon's meaty cunt.

Omega groaned, tensing at the sudden intrusion and the villain's vile, nimble, and ravenous tongue. The madwoman hit every sweet spot, caressing Omega's walls before turning her ministrations to the heroine's meaty folds.

Beatrice sucked, slurped, lapped, and probed, all the while, stroking Omega's rigid shaft.

It was disheartening but it felt good, and as Omega tried to reconcile her feelings, Beatrice slithered down, licking Omega's taint, and encircling the super's puckering cum-stained sphincter.

A shudder shot up Omega's spine causing her to strain once more against her bonds. This was... The thought shattered as Omega's backdoor was invaded by Beatrice's tongue; she was voracious. The villainess rimmed like a starving animal, digging, circling, and slurping up every bit of cum stuffing Omega's bowels.

Omega's thrashing continued. She wouldn't obtain pleasure from this act. She was no cretin. She wouldn't... It was then that with one more noisy slurp Beatrice let go with an audible pop, leaving the heroine's sphincter a drooling puckering mess.

"What do you..." Omega started, her breath labored, and her cheeks flushed.

Beatrice licked her lips, shook her head, and flicked Omega's testicle once more before standing up, the promise of things to come glinting in her eyes," like I said, you don't get to ask any questions, Omega-Sensei. You didn't want to answer mine, so no questions for you, but don't worry we're about to have so much fun," she finished, a hand on her crotch as she twirled her wand in the other.

Beatrice moaned, running her fingers up and down her leather covered slit as she muttered on in some incomprehensible language. The pace of her ministrations increased in tandem with her chanting, with each guttural sound being met with her tweaking or pinching her what Omega now saw to be the woman's massively engorging clitoris. Vile ma...

With an ear-splitting cry, Beatrice let go, arched her back and thrust her hips upward as the already strained seams of her leotard ripped and her new phallus emerged.

It was a ghastly forearm-sized red monstrosity riddled with throbbing purple veins and shaped like a dog's penis complete with its own knot and set of egg-sized testicles. It glistened darkly and oozed a sickly-sweet clear fluid from its pointed tip.

Omega watched on, shock and disgust, and the hints of lust warring across her face.

"Now, we can have some fun," Beatrice cooed, shuddering as she dragged one finger down the length of her bestial cock.

Omega gulped, feeling fear for the first time in a hundred cycles. If that thing... She stiffened, grit her teeth, and pushed down the fear-filled bile bubbling within her core. Fear was the enemy of control and she wouldn't be overcome by it. She'd faced down the hordes of Angor'kor. She'd stopped the vile machinations of Dr. Ergo and saved Metro City thousands of times and the world itself hundreds of times in her long life. She wouldn't start cowering like some pup in front of her enemy now, no matter how... She shook her head internally, shaking off the growing whispers in her thoughts. This wasn't the time.

"Now," Beatrice started, shifting from side to side and trailing her sticky fluid across the floor and painting Omega's thighs as she tapped her lower lip, muttering to herself as if she were in deep contemplation. A moment later she stopped, snapped her fingers causing a literal lightbulb to appear above her head as a grin spread across her face," I know what," she beamed. Still grinning like the madwoman, she was, Beatrice gripped Omega's powerful thighs and unceremoniously shoved her dog dick up Omega's ass.

The heroine screamed in agony, it burned like fire and stretched her bowels to their limit, and no amount of forewarning could have prepared her for what followed.

"By the Octagonal you're tight Omega-Sensei," Beatrice said, resting her fist-sized knot at the lip of Omega's straining sphincter," it's better than I imagined. I can't wait to fuck your pussy and have you fuck me with your massive cock, Omega-Sensei."

"You can go to hell," Omega spat, gritting her teeth and pushing through the burning and inexplicably pleasurable heat suffusing every inch of her bowels that gripped hungrily onto Beatrice's cock and the rampant signals erupting from her stimulated prostrate-gland.

"Nah ha, Omega-Sensei," Beatrice chastised, waggling a finger," don't say such mean things or I'll be forced to do mean things to you, that only I would enjoy, so why don't you just be quiet," she snapped, flicking her wand and gagging Omega with a pink cherry and strawberry flavored ball gag," and enjoy yourself," she finished, pulling out a hand's span of her dick before violently shoving the entirety of her shaft, knot and all into the heroine's ass.

Omega wanted to scream but all she managed was a muffled candy-flavored cry as Beatrice started thrusting in earnest, stretching the superheroine to the brink and back each time.

Thwack!

The villainess's testicles slapped Omega's powerful bum.

Thwack!

Omega's body quaked, her breasts heaving.

Thwack!

Omega's cock bobbed, straining against its tightening bonds and leaking dollops of precum.

Beatrice grunted as flesh met flesh, adding to the staccato rhythm of their fucking and filling the air with the scent of sex. Soon enough Beatrice was panting heavily, digging her nails into Omega's thighs as her pace reached a fever's pitch before crying out in bliss as she plunged in once more, burying everything into Omega's bowels and flooded the superheroine's rectum with enough cum to fill a bucket.

Omega shuddered, her walls writhing in ecstasy as her ass was packed full of her captor's scorching seed and swelled her stomach. It seared every nerve ending in her rectum, flooding her mind with a deluge of dopamine and pleasure. It left her as a panting wreck, but she held on. As long as she didn't orgasm with her dick, she might still have a chance, no matter how slim it was, and with the cock rings wrapped tightly around her phallus, the opportunity was probably greater than she suspected.

With an audible sigh and a pop, Beatrice pulled out and slumped onto Omega's bloated belly, her rod still frighteningly erect and globules of thick cum pouring from Omega's gaping asshole.

"I can't wait to actually knock you up, Omega-Sensei," Beatrice cooed lovingly as she traced delicate swirls onto Omega's deflating stomach.

Once more a sense of dread bubbled up within Omega's core. She'd normally not worry about pregnancy given her various magical protections, but... No! The seals would hold. She was chosen after all.

With a flick of her wand, Beatrice lowered Omega's hips back to the cum-spattered floor," but, most of all," Beatrice said, crawling up the gagged superheroine and meeting Omega face to face," I can't wait for you to knock me up, Omega-Sensei," she beamed, her face a rictus of madness and glee.