Valiant Society - Theta and the Cat

Story Info
A heroine and a burglar.
2.8k words
4.41
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

~Valiant Society -- Valiant Theta in the Cat Burglar

Author Note: A short little something I worked on as a break from working on the next Monsterfuckers chapter. I'm about half way through writing it, so it'll be up soon. Until then enjoy this short futa story about a superheroine and a burglar. Contains futa and some elements of mind control. Story is also written in present tense, just in case that bothers anyone.

XOXO

~Empire City

~11:00PM

The moon hangs full in a night sky polluted by Empire city's endless thirst for progress. Holograms the size of buses riddle skyscrapers heavy with the burden of neon advertisements. Vehicles of every manner run endless paths through the myriad arteries of the insomniatic city. And the people go about their life's with Nery a concern but for themselves. It is a place of hedonism, corruption, progress, wealth, and a million other vices, but it is home to people both good and bad.

And perching on the rain slick gargoyle of a gothic style skyscraper, Valiant Theta overlooks her city like a mindful mother. The slender and petite heroine is clad in black. Black cape, black mask, black short-shorts, black tank-top, black combat boots, and a black utility belt. Her skin is pale, her eyes are pitch, and her hair is a wild mane of red.

She closes her eyes to the unending swirls, flashes, and trails of neon lights. She opens her other senses, letting an ocean's worth of data flood her mind.

She hears voices.

A mother arguing with a child.

A man in the middle of a conversation about sports.

A television announcer droning on about the weather.

She hears thoughts.

A student fantasizing about a teacher.

A priest in the middle of an internal confession on his morality.

And she sees the thrumming spider's web of electronic information zipping through the city like a livewire. From bank statements, to social media posts, to the browsing history of teens that think incognito mode is enough.

All of this she sees and hears. It is an unfiltered chaos, that should have driven her mad ages ago, but just like trudging through a swamp, she wades through the cacophony till she finds what she is looking for.

For, months now Empire city has been plagued by a series of high-profile burglaries, that people and the news have come to call the cat's eye burglaries, after the first theft, the cat's eye diamond. There is nothing connecting the cases, save they are all of high-valued collector or museum pieces. All are well-done with the perpetrator leaving no evidence of their foul-play besides the stolen item. And all were done in the past six months.

The case had been a pickle in a hay basket, but after weeks of parsing the data bands, prowling, and beating up a few, less-than reputable people our young heroine is close. She feels it in her veins and tastes it in the macromolecule choked air. Tonight, is the night.

Baby-alarm, 10th floor apartment.

Doorbell, Lucy's Brownstone on 144th Street.

Dating app notification, John Lawson, PhD two-story townhouse 53rd and 5th.

Heat-sensor, Townsend Tower, 50th floor, office of external acquisitions.

"Bingo."

Her eyes open and a smile splits her face. Just like she'd predicted, tonight was the night, and someone would have their due.

With a sharp inhalation, she closes her eyes once more and folds into the plane of many angles before emerging in a corner of the expansive floor.

It is dark.

Quiet, save for the gentle hum of the building's HVAC system and the dozens of sleeping computers nestled into the rows of cubicles lining the floor.

She takes in all of this with eyes wide open and opens her other senses to focus on what she'd come here for. She inhales, scenting the dust, cheap cologne, sweat, office supplies, and the tang of oily latex. She tunes her ears, ignoring the background hum of machinery and hears the muffled click-clack of heels, a gentle heartbeat, and the sharp squeak of stretching latex.

Theta smiles, her target is near. She runs, her steps silent, and her visage hidden from the cameras by her obscuring cape.

She clears the forest of grey cubicles, slips into a hallway lined by glass stands holding various artifacts, and sees a shadow with heels and a tail slip into an office at the corridor's end.

With gloves on and heart steady, Theta approaches the door, peers through the crack, and freezes at the sight before her.

The office of the man known as John B. Rocker, director of the office of external acquisitions is massive. A wall wide, floor to ceiling window lines its back, giving one an unobstructed view of the city's skyline and ever-operational docks with its stacks of cargo containers, swinging cranes, and docking freight ships. A bookcase stuffed with a library's worth of books line the room's opposite walls and are each flanked by a glass stand containing authentic pre-colonization West-African masks. An executive's mahogany desk with its various accoutrements take up the rest of the space like a sleeping dragon.

The office was utterly mundane and exactly the sort of place one would expect from a man who became head of a corporation's historical collections department and tried to keep his office as academic as possible. It is because of this, that a tingle sparks in Theta's loins, causing her cock to twitch and leaves her eyes unmoving from the person bending over to rummage through the stacks of paper on the desk.

She is tall, clad in stitched latex from head to high-heeled feet, and built with the proportions of aa sex-doll. Long legs, bubble-butt, narrow waist, and gravity-defying breasts the size of basketballs. A tail swishes languidly from the woman's behind.

Theta gulps, entranced and sees the woman stop, perk-up, and cock her head.

Slitted eyes the color of gold meet Theta's and her instincts scream.

The woman smiles with lips poutier and redder than a $2 hooker.

"Hello there," she purrs, sending a shiver up Theta's spine.

She takes a step back and the woman's smile broadens," come little kitten," she coos, beckoning with her finger.

Theta gulps, feeling her mouth dry up. She should say something, she thinks. She came here to capture this woman. She was a heroine for crying out loud. She was a member of the Valiant Society for gods' sake. She was Theta and she...

"That's better," the woman purrs..

Theta blinks. When? How had she gotten into the room without realizing it? She shakes her head. It didn't matter; she had a job to do. She looks up and finds the thief reclining languidly on the desk with her legs crossed, her tail in one hand, and the tanned globes of her monumental cleavage out for all to see.

"You're under arrest," Theta announces with all the conviction of a virgin seeing their first pair of tits," under section 1A30..."

"I was wondering, who they'd finally send to come get me," the woman interrupts, twirling her tail," I was hoping for at least Epsilon or at least Sigma," she pouts.

Theta bristles involuntarily.

The burglar smirks," so, who are you? Zeta? Or are you younger than that?"

Another bristle as annoyance flitters in Theta's eyes. Sure, it was true, that she was one of the youngest members of the V.S, but she wasn't so young and a fuckup to be Zeta of all people!

"Now, you look here," Theta snaps," I'm..."

"Is that a baton in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?"

Theta blinks," what?"

The woman smirks, her golden gaze taking in all of Theta before landing squarely on the heroine's bulging crotch.

Theta looks down and blushes at the sight of her third leg straining against the confines of her shorts. She curses, under her breath. She should have just taken the skirt instead. As the thought surges through her mind, memories of the last time she'd worn a skirt on the job flashes across her vision, turning her an even redder red and causes her member to throb in response.

"Well," the woman chimes in," you are excited," she adds in throaty tease.

Theta looks up and finds the woman looming over her with her massive mummeries inches from Theta's face as the scent of something sweet titillates the heroine's senses.

When? How?

"Do you want to play?" The woman asks, bringing her face level with Theta's. "It'll be fun," she adds, caressing Theta's erection with a clawed and gloved finger.

Theta shudders, feeling the cat trace the contour of a vein through the taut fabric of her shorts.

The heroine gulps. She has to do...

Skin and latex fill Theta's vision, the scent of sugar, spice, and something intoxicatingly heady floods her nostrils, and Theta finds her head being smothered in the thief's titanic tits. They are firm and far softer than Theta expects given their size and obvious augmentation. They stir a hunger in Theta, and she moans into their pliant embrace.

"That's it," the woman coos, running her hand through Theta's wild mane," smother yourself in my tits."

Another moan escapes our heroine's mouth as the heady aroma drowns her senses and her cock continues to twitch and throb eagerly underneath the cat's caress. As she rights in the woman's lustful embrace, the part of Theta's brain not addled by lust exerts itself and jerks the young heroine away from the criminal's gravity-defying boobs.

Theta staggers back, her breath heavy, her eyes refocusing, and her dick screaming in protest.

"Oh," the woman pouts," you're a strong one," she adds, leaning forward with her tits pillowed between...

Theta shakes her head," stay back. I don't..."

"Oh," the woman says coyly as she rights herself," you don't want to play with these?" she adds, caressing her latex-hugged globes. "And these," she continues, running a hand down her side, onto her hip then onto her butt," and, this," she finishes, pulling down the zipper of her costume , revealing more of her tight body before stopping shy of revealing her pussy.

Theta shakes her head," I," she starts, only for the words to die on her tongue as more of that intoxicating aroma floods her already overly sensitive senses.

It's, it's...

She screams, endorphins flood her brain, pleasure racks her body and with brutish violence her penis tears free from the tyranny of Theta's shorts. It juts out riddled in veins, glistening with sweat, and spewing its eager anticipation.

It spatters the carpeted floor with streaks of thick cloudy pre.

"Well, aren't you something, kitten," the woman coos," still want to play?"

Theta nods, her throat is parched, and her cock continues to throb with wanton need. She stands and the cat clicks her tongue with disappointment," on your knees, kitten," she orders, spreading her legs and intensifying her already heady aroma," crawl and come worship me."

Theta gulps, slips to all-fours, and crawls her way towards her prize. She reaches it in mere heartbeats, kneels and reaches to pull down the rest of the zipper, only for the cat to tsk.

Theta startles and looks up like a kitten, her fingers frozen centimeters from the zipper and the pussy behind it.

The cat smiles, her eyes glint with delight," use your mouth, kitten, and only your mouth."

Theta swallows and sets to work. She bites, slides the zipper down, and is assailed with an even more potent scent. It sears her senses in a deluge of sweetness and sharp acidity. She reels back, her eyes water, but she blinks, and beholds the cat's sopping shaved sex. It is a dazzling sight only made better by its nubbin of an erect clitoris, heart-shaped tattoo with cat ears, a tail, and a swirling filigreed frame, and finally its near-perfect camel-toe form.

With another blink and a gulp, our heroine dives in. She laps and licks like a dog starved for attention. She tastes the thief's sweet nectar and revels in its citrus-flavor and scent. She licks through the furrow of the burglar's slit, up through her urethra, and flicks her clit.

"Fuck, just like that," the cat moans, running her hand through Theta's mane," just keep doing that," she breathes as Theta once more slides through her moistening cunt.

And so, Theta obliges.

Up, up, and flick. Up, up, and flick. She repeats on and on, feeling the cat's grip tighten, hearing her heartbeat quicken, and tasting the beading juices of the woman's sex.

"That's it," The thief pants, her grip vice-like as she smothers Theta's face against her grinding mound," I'm, I'm."

Flick.

"Fuck!" The cat keens as her pussy spasms and drowns the heroine in a torrent of piss and fem cum.

It stings, burns, soothes, and Theta drinks it all.

And, with a squelch and a pop she is yanked from the cat's convulsing honeypot.

The woman pants and Theta kneels with wanton need. And a need that continues to grow as she see the fully exposed sweat-slickened orbs that are the woman's tits.

"Fuck?" Theta manages to squeak out through the haze.

The cat shakes her head and smirks," Not now, I got work to do kitten," she says before languidly turning around to rummage through the desk.

Theta watches, transfixed by the cat's latex clad peach-bum, the woman's swishing tail, and her still drooling pussy.

The heroine gulps, blinks, and staggers to her feet. She had to have this.

And before they both knew it; Theta was upon the woman.

The cat yelps and looks over her shoulder to finds Theta's hand on her hips and the heroine's hungry eyes staring back at her.

"Okay, kitten, just," She never finishes

Theta thrusts, splitting and plundering the cat's quim in a single stroke.

"Fuck!" They both cry out and repeat as Theta begins to rut like a beast in heat.

Thwack!

The heroine's testicles slap against the cat's clit.

Thwack, thwack!

Theta's grip tightens.

Thwack, thwack, thwack!

The cat's tight pussy writhes in tune with its plunderer.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack!

Flesh meets flesh, filling the space with the staccato sound of their fucking.

"Fuck!" Theta roars, feeling her balls churn, clench, and unleash jet after jet of their hot spunk. She bathes the woman's walls and womb in a deluge and before the thief can recover, she resumes her assault, pounding the cat into the table with each thrust. The table rocks, paper flies, the burglar moans in bliss, and Theta orgasms once ore. Packing the cat's cunt with ever more jism.

It is euphoric, but Theta isn't done, her dick Is still harder than steel and the cat had the perfect hole to relieve into.

With another savage thrust, leaving her buried in the woman's cum-packed pussy, she leans over and hoists the thief onto her lap and proceeds to carry the woman on her dick, before plastering the thief to the near-panoramic window and fucking once more.

She thrusts, the cat screams in bliss, she cumss, and they both moan and writhe in ecstasy. And they go at it again, and again, and again, till they both shudder and collapse to the cum and sweat drenched floor as the sun starts to crest the horizon.

"I'm going to be sore for a week," Celine says, panting, her face flushed, and her latex mask lost somewhere around their 5th round.

Brianne rolls her eyes," as if," she snorts, looking at her golden-eyed girlfriend," you like it when we do it rough."

"not, when I have to walk bow-legged for at least two days after."

"Speak for yourself, I'm still feeling whatever it was that you did with your tail."

Celine snickers, leans forward, and plants a kiss on her girlfriend's sweaty forehead," and you love it," she adds, smiling.

Theta rolls her eyes before laying on her back with her head on her hands. Celine snuggles into her a second later, resting her head and sweat-matted pixie-cut black hair on the heroine's chest. The thief traces circles leisurely around her lover's navel.

"You know," Brianne interjects after a while.

"What?"

"You really should return all the stuff you stole."

"..."

"It's not like you need it anyway,"

"..."

"It's,"

Celine cocks a head, glaring up at her partner," really? You want to talk about this now?"

A sigh," I mean, you can..."

The glare intensifies.

Another sigh and Theta slumps back to the floor," I'm..."

"You know," Celine says, crawling up Theta's body to look her in the eyes," you're something else," she adds before planting a quick kiss on the heroine's lips.

Theta blinks.

"Of course, I don't need it," Celine says," it's the principle of the act," she lectures, planting another kiss," but, don't worry kitten. I'll return them next week."

"When pigs fly."

A snort," that could happen, knowing Norm."

A smile.

"So, how about some ice cream and breakfast? I'm starving."


YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers