Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 04

Story Info
Asian Ladies get Explored in Dinosaur World.
6.6k words
4.67
6.1k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo - Chapter 4

Asian Ladies get Explored in Dinosaur World

Content Warning: all chapters in this work contain themes of nonconsensual sex between human women and non-human creatures. Also if the sub-title wasn't warning enough this chapter leans really heavily into 'large insertions' material.

Also just a note, this story involves three heroines who, while they've all appeared before, have generally not had time at 'center stage' up until now, so it's a little exposition heavy as all of them need to get at least some introduction. I tried to put in a crescendo at the end, so to speak, to help make up for it.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Now at Tiger Queen's own request, Valkyrie has deliberately left her behind in the unicorn paddock so that she can continue the most vital task of all: catch and defeat Groxx himself. If she can force the evil mastermind to release the antidote, the warped beasts might yet be returned to normal and her friends saved. But she'll need to find and catch him first.

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

For the first time not oblivious to the fate of the friend she was leaving in her wake, Valiant Valkyrie nevertheless did her best to push what must be happening to Tiger Queen from her mind as she ran onward. She had bigger matters to attend to... specifically Groxx.

But unfortunately the mighty heroine no longer had a trail of tracks she could follow. So instead, as she jogged she tried to keep her eyes peeled for an ambush or other sign of treachery, and hoped he hadn't doubled back. With each loping stride her buxom body moved gracefully in her skimpy blue and gold costume. Her mighty magic belt cinched tight around her waist, she proceeded swiftly yet warily on into the Dinosaur World.

This part of the park was filled with refugees from yet another dying alternate Earth that had briefly intruded into Beachport - this one an Earth where the dinosaurs never went extinct. Though they had attained a nearly human-like intelligence and had evolved somewhat further in other areas, the lack of opposable digits had kept the inhabitants of that world at an essentially stone-age level of technology... which had meant they could not resist when disaster did finally come for them.

But these thoughts were not high on Valkyrie's agenda, as she ran blindly on into the next section of the vast dark zoo. "This park was crawling with superheroines," Valiant Valkyrie said to herself as she jogged. "Where are they all?!"

As if to answer her question, a loud moan from high above suddenly drew her skidding to a halt. Valiant Valkyrie raised her head and gasped, to see her busty Japanese colleague Sun Idol dangling from a tree branch high above her. The proud Asian heroine was topless, her arms and large bare breasts hanging over the top of the branch while beneath it her booted feet kicked helplessly.

Just a foot away from her one of Groxx's mankeys danced, its feet prancing lightly upon the very branch to which she so precariously clung. The mighty heroine's gigantic bra dangled from its hand. Each of the giant bra-cups displayed the same symbol: a central red circle, with several red rays arcing out from it, on a field of white. A matching pattern spread across the front of Sun Idol's scoop-front panties and, though Valkyrie was not in a position to see it, across her gigantic buns as well. Her boots, gloves and mask were all white rimmed with red, to match.

The reincarnation of an ancient demi-goddess, the Sun Idol, like the Hexetress, had come to Beachport specifically to oppose Lady Luna. But unlike Persephone, who came for the challenge and thrill of the hunt, in Sun Idol's case it was very personal. The original demi-goddess she was a reincarnation of was the one who had first imprisoned Lady Luna, over ten thousand years ago. When Lady Luna escaped, the Sun Idol was reborn as well. Fighting fearlessly in her birth country she, along with many others, had eventually managed to destroy Lady Luna's original organization - and forced the arch-villainess herself to flee. Not satisfied with a job not finished, when Lady Luna had resurfaced in Beachport, the Sun Idol had soon followed.

"Valiant Valkyrie!" Sun Idol gasped, drawing the Golden Goddess out of her brief, stunned, expository reverie. She stared down at her newly-met ally in a mixture of relief, and dismay to be found so humiliatingly topless and treed.

"What... what happened?" Valiant Valkyrie gasped.

"Ambushed! Depowered... in mid flight!" Rearing her head around, the Japanese heroine briefly glanced back over her shoulder, down her dangling body.

With a gasp, Valkyrie finally noticed a little loop of metal affixed to her ankle... with a moonstone embedded in it. The Sun Idol drew her power from the sun itself, which could not be stolen from her as easily as Valkyrie's belt. But the shards of Lady Luna's former prison, which had filled up with her hatred and enmity for her original jailer over many thousands of years, had much the same effect - sapping away the proud heroine's strength even as the jet-black spheres sapped away light itself.

"Landed here and... now I... cannot get... down!" Sun Idol gasped. Her top-heavy de-powered body struggled desperately, legs kicking and pale silky flesh jiggling against the dark sky, but made no progress in hoisting the rest of her ample hanging curves up safely onto the top of the branch.

"Hold on!" Valiant Valkyrie said, putting a hand to her chin as she gaped up in dismay. "I'll get that thing off you and then get you down!"

"No! Don't bother! It's star metal!" Sun Idol said. The alien alloy - originally produced by Lord Vile but, just like Lady Luna's moonstones, dispersing slowly through Beachport's criminal underground like crumbs through an ant nest - would require significant effort for even Valkyrie's strength to break. It would, in any case, take some time for the solar heroine's powers to recharge afterwards - especially since it was currently night.

Despite her precarious position Sun Idol lifted an arm from the tree and pointed... even as the mankey leaned over and, grinning mischievously, dangled her bra directly between her face and Valiant Valkyrie's. "Groxx came, taunted us... and then went that way! We... we'll be... fine! Go! You may be the only one left! Get... him! Get revenge!"

Suddenly, without warning, another little mankey hopped in out of the darkness and landed upon her jutting ass. Head turning, mouth agape and eyes going wide, Sun Idol gasped in shock. Crawling effortlessly upon its helpless foe's voluptuous wiggling flesh, the mankey slid both hands into her Rising Sun panties and, with a mocking hoot, yanked them down onto her dangling thighs. Sun Idol squealed and struggled desperately, but could ultimately do nothing as they were tugged down the rest of the way and finally slipped off over her flailing red-and-white boots, leaving her naked from her knees to her mask.

Then, hopping up onto the branch beside its fellow with her bra, Sun Idol's skimpy white-and-red panties dangling like a trophy from its paw, the little mankey turned and beckoned into the darkness.

Shambling slowly, an enormous figure gradually emerged out of the gloom behind Sun Idol. It had a huge back, and a long sinuous neck ending in a giant head. A tremendous tail, silhouetted against the moonlit clouds, whipped around behind it. One big thudding step after another shook the earth slightly, as the giant sauropod came forward. As it approached they realized that it was relatively small by the standards of its kind, 'only' about the size of an elephant, with a head roughly the size of Sun Idol's torso.

Slowly, it reached out its neck towards the beckoning mankey. Lifting its head to a clump of leaves just a few feet to the left of Sun Idol's buxom naked hip, it suddenly snapped out an enormous tongue - the total size of which rivaled her entire arm - and wrapped it around the clump. Tearing them effortlessly away with its strong and seemingly prehensile tongue, the sauropod slurped the leaves back into its mouth and chewed happily.

"Oh!" Sun Idol moaned softly, her eyes suddenly wide as dinner plates.

This area like all the others was littered with dark monitors. These suddenly turned on to display Lady Luna's smirking face.

"Well, hello there, old friend," she purred. "You know, you're not the first heroine I've said this to tonight, but I've always gotten the impression you're particularly... sheltered. Is that right?"

Shivering, Sun Idol clung tight to her branch and desperately shook her raven-haired head back and forth. "I... I have no, what.." she desperately tried to say - clearly having difficulty formulating a coherent response, dealing with what she had just seen, and keeping her naked flailing body aloft all at the same time. The sauropod leaned in, shot out its tongue, and slurped in another bundle of leaves from right in front of her head... and her already wide eyes going even wider, Sun Idol's luscious lips suddenly fell open and simply quivered in stunned silence as she witnessed the sight.

"Oh, come now," Lady Luna purred. "We're all just girls and monsters here. You can talk freely. And they didn't choose the second half of your codename at random, did they? Why from what I remember, your handlers thought even letting you hold hands with a boy was a little too steamy, right? I recall them being a little more trusting with girls... but I still doubt that extended to letting them slip their heads up between your thighs. Did it?"

Mouth open and quivering, the gorgeous Japanese heroine was too busy staring to bother answering... although the tiny blush that spread across her cheeks at such ribald talk did seem to mostly do the answering for her.

Beside the shivering superheroine the sauropod chewed and swallowed. Then, despite the mankey holding her bra howling and trying to point it towards Sun Idol's defenseless and obsessively-protected slit, the beast lifted up and targeted another group of leaves. It's huge muscular tongue shot out, wrapped around them, tore them away, and brought them streaking back to its mouth.

"Oh... oh mighty sun preserve me..." Sun Idol whimpered, her eyes wide as saucers. A quiver ran through her... and, curiously, a trickle of moisture slid out of her pussy and ran down the inside of her smooth and creamy thigh.

Watching helplessly from the ground, Valiant Valkyrie put a hand to her gaping lips... even as the other dropped to trace, lightly and unthinkingly, across the front of her own skimpy and suddenly tingling panties.

Hooting in frustration and dancing upon the branch in front of the sauropod's contentedly chewing face, Sun Idol's captured little bikini dangling briefly forgotten from their paws, this time both mankeys pointed straight towards Sun Idol's helpless, naked pussy.

Swallowing, the mutant sauropod extended its head again... now following the bouncing mankeys' hooted suggestions. Ever so slowly it's big broad snout nuzzled in between Sun Idol's helplessly wiggling calves and slowly slid up them - forcing her knees and thighs to spread wider apart in the process. Eyes half-lidded, the docile beast then obediently opened its lips and it's tongue darted out, giving the heroine's defenseless dripping twat a quick, stem-to-stern lick. Then it drew its back and paused, licking its lips, as if considering her taste.

"Aaaagh!" Sun Idol moaned, her eyes going wide. Her mighty thighs spread slightly further apart.

Watching eagerly, Lady Luna giggled. "I'd tell you to prepare yourself, old friend," she purred. "But, well... at this stage, I don't think it would do you any good. So I will just wish you good luck - on the slight chance that there will shortly be anything left within that pretty head to receive it."

Apparently liking what it tasted, the sauropod slowly extended its snout again, opened wide... and, without warning, suddenly sent its massive tongue shooting unerringly up into the heroine's waiting cunt.

"Gyaaagh! Nyugg! AIIIIIIIAAAAHH!" Sun Idol screamed, her whole shapely bare body shaking furiously around the beast's invasion as its mighty tongue wiggled inside her. Her voluptuous hindquarters shook uncontrollably atop the beast's snout, as if in furious acknowledgement of its power over her. Her tongue, as if in pathetic imitation of the one destroying her, lolled out of her mouth and licked, delectably, around her trembling lips. Soon, within seemingly seconds of it entering her, fluids began to splatter from the spasming beauty's pussy as she came, uncontrollably, her head gurgling. Beside her the mankeys hooted in triumph and danced, waving her captured bra and panties to either side of the beast-conquered human's mindlessly cumming head.

"Hahaha!" Lady Luna cackled, and leered. "Sounds like somebody's world just got expanded a little to me... alongside a whole lot else!"

"Oh...oh no!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned. Unable to watch any longer, Valiant Valkyrie whirled and looked away. But to her horror, she found herself facing into yet another pen... and, it was almost instantly obvious, yet another scene of superheroinely defeat. Belatedly, as she gaped in shock, a few of Sun Idol's words rang in her mind... that she had said 'us' and 'we'.

In the pen before her there squatted an enormous beast that looked like someone had installed the head of a Triceratops on the body of a Stegosaurus. It's eyes sharpened and focused, displaying the same crude Neanderthal-level intelligence the rest of the giant refugees from the same world possessed. As it chuffed, she could see it thrusting in repeatedly... and very belatedly could hear the soft whimpers and moans that rose up, just barely, from the superheroine trapped under its broad belly.

Though she could barely see her - eyes darting back and forth, Valkyrie gasped as she finally noticed a little high-heeled foot sticking out from under one side of the beast's vast belly, and a tiny shock of coppery-red hair from over beneath its snout - she could tell who it was quite easily. All over the great beast's body, from numerous available horns, hung different parts of the trapped champion's costume: a bright blue string bikini bottom from the left front horn, and the matching bra from one of the back tail spikes. A diamond-studded tiara, perched atop one of its back plates, waved back and forth precariously as it rutted. But most tell-tale of all was the white banner with black letters that hung down from the long horn at the very tip of its nose - which bore the trapped heroine's codename, dangling down beside its snoring snout, like an epitaph for her pride.

Lorelai Lee, better known as Miss Metropolis, had a very descriptive codename indeed. When a group of armed criminals had suddenly stormed the swimsuit competition of the eponymous contest, intending to take a bevy of beautiful hostages for ransom, they had planned for everything... except for one of the contestants to secretly be a powerful psychic. The live broadcast of her making them kneel before her on the stage, unload their weapons, and lay them at her feet, had instantly turned Lorelai into an enormous celebrity... and made the question of who was going to ultimately get awarded the title more than slightly academic.

In fact, after her initial year-long reign, when the contest organizers realized it was far more strongly associated with her than them, they had just given up and awarded the title to Lorelai in perpetuity. The original pageant had rebranded to 'Miss Teen Metropolis' - actual age range of contestants barely affected - and among other things awarded its recipient the entirely ceremonial position of being her 'sidekick'. 'Unpaid intern who stands around holding her coffee and phone so she doesn't have to use her powers to do so' would be a far more accurate description of the actual duties implied.

However, her spectacular debut had also indelibly linked the exact outfit she had been wearing - tiny tied-off blue bikini, high heels, and also the tiara and banner that had been added shortly thereafter - with her public identity; and these had served as her superheroine costume ever after. Not that Lorelai seemed to mind in the slightest. Given that her triumphant debut had occurred on live television with her name printed across the bottom of the screen, the question of a 'secret identity' was rather moot in her case - but given her personality, it was unlikely she would have bothered with one in any case. The moment she had become a superheroine, the new Miss Metropolis had begun eagerly exploiting it as ruthlessly as possible.

She had her own clothing, cosmetics, swimwear, jewelry, and lingerie lines (she technically had to share proceeds with the contest organization; but it turns out negotiating with an actual psychic is hard so she kept a far greater share of the profits than she probably 'should have'); endorsements, endless talk show appearances, a gigantic presence on every available social media channel, and so on. She hadn't done porn, yet... but some of the 'subscribers only' photo-shoots on her website came very close. She even had her own television show, documenting her glamorous, eventful (and more than slightly fictionalized) life both on and off duty.

This episode probably wasn't going to be one to be proud of. The whimpers and moans that rose up from the great dinosaur's eagerly rutting belly, and the rhythmic twitching of her toes within her half-off high-heeled shoe, made it clear that Lorelai was still alive and well... but that was about all that could be said for her. And though she would never learn exactly how the psychic had been taken down, it was not hard for Valkyrie to figure out how she was being kept there.

For, like most super-beings, particularly ones of such great potential power, Miss Metropolis also had her weaknesses. While certain simple things she could do for herself, for most 'big' things Lorelai needed a power source... and in her case, she naturally drew just a tiny bit of mental energy from anyone looking at her. It had in fact been very fortunate the criminals at her debut had tried to take her on live television and not in her dressing room; and though she happily reaped the financial and social rewards as well, there was also a good reason she maintained as large an audience of regular viewers as possible. She also needed to be able to see her targets clearly to affect them, and to have direct eye contact for her strongest mental effects. All of which meant that her current position, almost entirely concealed under the great beast with her face pressed into its scaly belly and it rutting away uncaringly upon her, was as close to a permanent 'game over' as it was possible for her to get.

Oh, and one more thing, before we shut off the exposition tap; while her direct male line and thus surname was of (highly Americanized) Korean descent, it must be admitted, with reference to the episode's subtitle, that Lorelai always described herself as extremely and proudly multi-racial. This was most evident if you looked at her face. While the cast of her face and her eyes tended to immediately evoke her paternal heritage, this combined with her glowing coppery skin tones, piercing silver-gray eyes, and natural red hair to give her an extremely striking countenance.

However, since said extremely striking countenance is currently buried under a mountain of Stegaceratops blubber, at precisely this moment a viewer would have had to go and dig up one of her promotional or advertising photos to know this. Not that this was a difficult task, considering how many she had made available.

12