All Comments on 'Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 04'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping for a "liftoff" moment when where one of the dinosaurs climaxed and sent a heroine flying. Great chapter, though i wish we could have gotten more of miss metropolis.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, re: liftoff. That's not a bad idea. Chapter 5 is pending now, but (*very minor spoilers*) Valkyrie briefly runs back through Dino World at the start of chapter 6. I might put that in as basically a background gag.

Re: Miss Metropolis; yeah, we barely saw her at all in this, so to speak. She'll be back, albeit not necessarily super frequently. Having a psychic character is de rigueur in this sort of setting, but they can be hard to write. It's not for nothing that she got the super-influencer / celebrity-superheroine background, so I have ample excuses for her to not be around during any scenario her powerset would trivialize. Still, there are certain planned storylines she will definitely be appearing in, and the long term plan is to give each of these ladies at least one starring role eventually.

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceabout 2 years ago

My favorite part of a great story. This has so many elements I love: The sense of impending doom as a seemingly-invincible force slowly but inevitably crumbles, a previously-inept, pantomime villain turning the tables and getting delicious revenge on the heroines who've so easily tormented her in the past, and, of course, cunnilingus.

Particular kudos to the orgasmic symphony; a nice touch that really enhances this part.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: Thanks! I don’t really have much to add back, but I’m glad this part landed so well for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...