Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 05

Story Info
A Human Queen in the Court of the Jungle's King.
3.5k words
4.43
4.6k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo - Chapter 5

A Human Queen in the Court of the Jungle's King

Content Warning: all chapters in this work contain themes of nonconsensual sex between human women and non-human creatures.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Now, while distracted by the moaning fates of three of her comrades, she has been ambushed by two of Groxx's diminutive 'mankey' servants. One has shoved a chemical-laced pad into her face, while the other has just ripped away the magical belt that gives her her invincible power.

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

"Mmmph!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned in shock, voice muffled by the pad, as she felt the lightning crackles of her own powers vanishing dance around her hips.

Too late, she reacted. Reaching up, she tore the mankey from her shoulders and, crying out, tossed it viciously away. The little creature landed hard, screeched, and scampered off into the night. But, hooting, the other one had already leaped off her stinging scantily-clad ass and took off, belt dangling in tow, before the furious de-powered heroine could get her hands on it.

"Give that back!" Valiant Valkyrie bellowed, and gave chase.

The theft of her belt did wonders to focus Kaja's mind... despite the slight befuddling effect that the gas she had breathed in had already started to impose. The squealing, sexually demolished friends all around her were instantly forgotten, along with Lady Luna's cackling face upon the screens. Snarling, with but a single purpose burning in her blue eyes, she sprinted swiftly after the fleeing mankey.

Without a thought she pursued it out of the plaza of Dino World and straight into the next segment of the park. But without her belt, though highly athletic, Kaja was ultimately just another bikini-clad human bimbo. She surged forward and gave a desperate swipe towards her belt, but her fingers closed just a few inches shy.

"I'll catch you soon!" Valiant Valkyrie roared, not giving up the chase.

Perhaps realizing she was right, the mankey suddenly darted to one side, changing its tactics. Bouncing off a convenient bench, and onto a wall, it leaped, squealing, over a deep moat and into a dusty boulder-strewn pen. Roaring in fury, Valkyrie bounded fearlessly after it. Scrambling up the rock, Valkyrie crested it to find the mankey turned around, trapped against the high back wall of the pen. It chittered nervously, trembling, her belt held like a bandolier over its little shoulder.

"Ha!" Kaja said. Standing atop the rock, she put her hands on her hips and smirked. "Thought you could get away, did you? Well, you're not fast enough to escape a superheroine. Now, why don't you give that back and..."

A sudden roar from right behind her drew her to her senses. She gasped, whirling... only to take the backhand of a mighty golden paw right to her face. Valiant Valkyrie was knocked sprawling, landing hard upon her back. Lying atop the rock, buxom panty-clad ass pressed into its jagged surface, Kaja briefly squirmed and moaned, dazed.

"Mmm... what have we here?" a deep, amused, and urbane voice rumbled. "Why don't we relieve you of these... constraints?" Reaching down, a thick sharp claw slid in between the huge cups of her bra and effortlessly tore it in two. "Much better!" the voice said, as her huge breasts burst forth to jiggle bare before it. "You're a mammal, same as we... you should display your mammaries with pride!" With a few more snips, the claws severed the other straps of her bra, and lifted it from her.

The cold night air swirling around her massive naked jugs brought Kaja back to her senses. With a sudden, sharp gasp, she opened her eyes and breathed in. With a growl of fury the mighty heroine shot up onto her knees... only to freeze, her blue eyes going wide, as she finally realized where she was.

Depowered; topless; indeed, clad in little other than gloves, boots, and panties; Valiant Valkyrie found herself kneeling atop Pride Rock in the Lionman Exhibit. And before her, standing upright upon his mighty hind legs, hailing from a trans-dimensional version of Africa, the anthropomorphic bull lion himself towered over her. The wind ruffled through his mighty mane... and through her own bra, which dangled from one of his claws by his side.

But mostly the mighty heroine gasped to find herself kneeling, once more, staring down cross-eyed at a tremendous, erect animal member. Only this one had many sharp little spines sticking out the side of it. Her eyes widened slightly, and she let out a stunned whimper.

"Greetings, superheroine. I believe you are the one who calls herself the Queen of Valor? Is that correct?" the lion-man asked. His voice turned out to be the same deeply urbane rumble from before.

Valiant Valkyrie's head spun. Partially from the knocking it had taken, partially from the gas that was starting to work its way upon her... and partially from the sight of his long and threatening penis pointed right at her. All around her, she could hear the padding of the anthropomorphic lionesses, the bull's harem... trapping her. But despite herself, she could not deny her noble epithet.

"Yes, I am!" the mighty heroine declared, rising up haughtily upon her golden-V-bedecked haunches.

High above her, his human-like yet distinctly leonine face grew both amused and menacing.

"Well, I am the King of the Jungle. You entered my domain unasked. Protocol demands you do me homage." Reaching down, the lion-man put a powerful claw in her hair. His paw gripping her gently by the back of her head, but with the tips of his claws extended just enough to warn her against resistance, he pulled the depowered superheroine's head closer. Valiant Valkyrie's eyes went wide as, for the second time that night, she found her lips pressed and spread by the tip of an immense inhuman member.

"Anoint me your superior King, Queen of Valor," the lion's voice rumbled. "Crown me with your lips."

Trembling in shock, Valiant Valkyrie slowly spread her jaw and, luscious red lips trembling succulently, gave her attacker's penis a delicate, worshipful kiss

"Mmm..." the mighty Lionman purred. His penis pulsed with pleasure, as Kaja's full red lips trembled against it... and he licked his big leonine jaw. "That is a good start..." he allowed. "But protocol demands more. Much more."

Kaja panted softly. The sudden feeling of his sharp claws pressing ever so lightly to the top of her head, quickly convinced her that she had no choice.

She leaned in further, while dropping and tilting her head. At her obedience, his claws retracted - but his hand remained on her head, maintaining its implicit control over her. Extending out her tongue, she began to delicately lap at his giant penis. Her tongue shivered, as she discerned his odd, inhuman taste. But, though it quivered, her delicate organ continued to stroke lightly on him - 'anointing' his entire scepter, as he had demanded of her.

"Oooh... yes..." the bull Lionman sighed. His head rocked back and he purred with pleasure. Meanwhile at his waist, buxom haunches shivering in dread beneath her, Valkyrie slowly worked down his long length. She caressed her tongue lightly along the little spines that lined his felinoid penis. She moaned softly as, in response, they twitched with reflective, obvious pleasure. But she kept going. Soon, working diligently, she had lapped every inch of his gigantic phallus. She drew back and gasped, her eyes going wide as she observed his entire length hovering before her once more - every inch of him glistening in the moonlight with a thick coating of her saliva.

"That's good," the Lionman purred. He lapped his chops, and grinned down at her. "Your homage is almost complete. But you still need to pay reverence to the royal scrotum."

Blue eyes widening, Kaja turned her head down and stared at where his free clawed hand was directing her.

As an anthropomorphic creature, the King was part man and part cat. The spines of his penis had been all cat... but the gigantic balls, hanging heavy before her, were definitely human. Or maybe even a bull, really, given their great and bulging size. Kaja shivered, and blinked in horror as she stared at them. But, feeling his claws pressing briefly into her again, and her naked de-belted hips, she knew she didn't have a choice.

"V-very well," she whispered, doing her best to maintain her regal composure.

Leaning back up underneath his long dripping penis, she applied herself once more. Slipping out her tongue, she began to stroke it up and down and all around his gigantic balls. Bringing her luscious lips together she kissed them. And then, realizing that mere physical service might not be enough, she belatedly put her voice into it too.

"I... I apologize for... for intruding into... your domain... my wild King," the Queen of Valor said softly, between soft laps of her tongue. She gave him a kiss, and then drew back, her cheeks blushing. "To... to acknowledge my t-trespass... I pay you homage," she told him.

The King nodded, pleased. "Do you acknowledge me, Human Queen, as superior to all the puny bulls of your own kind?" he asked.

Kaja gasped softly... as he revealed, intentionally or unintentionally, a bit more of how he could be mollified. 'No surprise... he may be a lion-man, but he's still a man after all,' she thought. But, desperate to get away and resume her search - without facing his sharp claws or teeth - she licked her lips... and instantly decided to play along.

"Yes!" Kaja moaned softly. Rising up to stare down the length of his penis, she did her best to put an awed and fearful expression on her face - which, to be fair, didn't take much acting talent, given the situation. "Though... though I may be a Queen of humans," she confessed, her buxom panty-clad hips squirming atop her boots as she knelt before him, "I... I will forever live knowing that... that your scepter is superior... to any of my own kind." Then, leaning forward, she did her best to prove the truth of her words by wrapping her lips around his tip and giving it one last abject, slurping, worshipful kiss.

"Excellent!" the King of the Jungle laughed. Tilting his head back, he let out a bark of pleasure as he enjoyed her quivering kiss. His clawed hand stroked luxuriantly through her long blonde hair.

Panting softly, Valkyrie sank back onto her haunches. Her lips were moist from her many slurps and kisses.

"There," she whispered. "Was... was that enough homage?" she asked.

"It was," the tall and mighty maned King allowed, his voice rumbling with pleasure.

"Have... have I offered enough to repay entering your domain?" she asked.

He nodded, stroking his hand again through her golden hair. "You have," he allowed.

Valiant Valkyrie sighed a sigh of deep relief. "Then... then may I now go?" she asked. "As... as a Queen," she reminded him, "I... I have very important business to attend to." 'Get back my belt, and save all my friends' she thought, within what tiny part of her could still think straight through the combination of the lingering drugs, and the psychological effects of kneeling at the towering bull lion-man's feet.

He grinned.

"You did offer a fine tribute, Human Queen, it is true," he said. His hand stroking her hair gave it one last caress... and then slid around to once more take a firm grip on the back of her head. "But," he cooed, his eyes half lidded, "well... You know how it is with us kings." He shrugged. "We lie."

Keeping a controlling grip on her beautiful blonde head, he reached his other hand up and seized his penis. Valkyrie whimpered, her eyes going wide, as he shoved his cock up until it was pressed tight into her lips. Before she could react his tip had pushed through, penetrating a short distance into her mouth.

"Now, my quite lovely Queen of Valor," the King of the Jungle purred down to her. "I'm afraid, despite your sweet surrender, that I'm going to engage in a little friendly conquering and pillaging inside your beautiful borders. As a fellow monarch you do understand don't you?"

Trapped in his clutching paws, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes spread wide... and her quivering lips let out a stunned whimper. Then those eyes watered, going wild in bewilderment, as his huge dick thrust down into her.

"Oh... YESSSS!" the Lionman roared as, with one mighty shove of his muscular hips, he forced his immense penis down into the shivering human superheroine kneeling before him. Maned head rolling back, he shook it and back and forth while he growled with predatory pleasure.

"Oh, yes!' he purred. "This... is the sweetest invasion I have conducted yet!"

Then, purring with pleasure the King of the Jungle stood tall upon his rock and slowly, but forcefully, fucked the face of the Queen of Valor as she knelt before him. Valkyrie's big ass wiggled atop her boots as she got railed. Each time his huge spiny penis thrust deep her hands clutched plaintively at his clawed feet, while her huge bare breasts bounced for his royal amusement.

Even the slightest attempt to escape was met with the twin threats of his claws extending out once more behind her head... and his spines extending out threateningly inside it. 'I don't have a choice...' Kaja thought, almost gagging on him yet sucking helplessly. 'I... I just have to make him cum quickly.' And, trying her best to ignore the way his brutal invasion was steadily making the insides of her own panties moist, she bowed her head and set out to do just that. Applying her tongue diligently within her mouth, she set about sucking upon him for all she was worth.

But the Lionman was in no mood to cum quickly. Keeping both clawed hands on her bobbing head, with virtuosic thrusts of his hips he effortlessly ravaged her throat. Quivering helplessly, Valiant Valkyrie choked and gurgled beneath his onslaught. Even though he did not deploy them fully, the spines of his penis still dragged unnaturally back and forth through her throat - making her tremble and gag in particularly stunned and abject helplessness around his big feline phallus, even as she attempted to worship it.

"Oh... oh YES!" he groaned. He shook his maned head back and forth, and grinned. "If... if you want to know why you are invaded, Human Queen," he purred down to her. "Then, know this! N-no species has surrendered her pleasures as readily as you have! And yet, no fallen Queendom has ever offered up a tribute so sweet, so servile... and fitting for its superior King!" His thrusts accelerated, as beneath them Valkyrie could only shiver and whimper.

Trembling more and more as his pleasure increased, the King of the Jungle gasped and shook his great maned head in awe. Then he licked his lips and grinned.

"Ah yes, Human Queen!" he laughed. "If... if there is one thing we have both learned today... it is that... the one thing your weak and inferior species was built to do... it is THIS!"

And, finally, with a great roar, the Lionman slammed in all the way to the hilt inside her. Her eyes wide and wild, Valkyrie quivered helplessly upon him. The Lionman howled with pleasure, pounding a last few invasive thrusts deep into her plundered gullet. Then, feeling himself passing the point of no return, he suddenly pulled out. Seizing the Queen of Valor by her blonde hair, he yanked her stunned and gaping face up off his dick, and then tossed her aside. Dazed and wrecked, Kaja collapsed down like a ragdoll to lie sprawled upon her belly at his feet.

"YEESSSS!" his booming voice roared, with delight, as his long cock pulsed with residual pleasure in the cold night air, above her. "That was... an excellent anointing, oh Queen of Lust! Now, let me crown you in turn!"

Valiant Valkyrie lifted her head, and gasped, dazed. Moments later, a huge blast of semen rocketed down in an arc across the top of her wobbling golden-haired head. She moaned in humiliation as she felt it drip and splatter down her locks like a reversed crown... but, exhausted and prostrate at his feet, could do nothing as spurt after spurt descended down to add to his regal gift. Roaring with delight, the King unleashed his entire load onto her, until he had deposited a ring of dripping seed all around the top of her gorgeous quivering head.

"Excellent," he said down to her, admiring his pearly, oozing handiwork. "You provided much pleasure. And now... I take my royal leave." And with no further ado he turned around, curled up on his rock, yawned, and instantly fell asleep.

Valkyrie stared in shock for a moment. Her eyes blinked... even as several tendrils of his splattered cum leaked down, and swayed before her disoriented vision. Then, as the Lionman continued to lounge lazily before her, her face twisted with fury.

"You... you cannot be serious!" she growled, gazing at his sleeping form in shock. Shakily she rose to her feet and put her hands on her hips. A dense tangle of drooling slimy tendrils, like a wedding veil, hung and shook around her face as she did so - but she was so incensed she did not bother to clear them. "Transdimensional endangered species or no, no-one does that to Valiant Valkyrie and just gets away with it. C'mon, 'King' -- stand up and face me!"

The King of the Jungle simply yawned, coiled a little tighter, and started to snore.

But to the heroine's shock, an answer instead came from directly behind her.

"Typical man-lion,"a soft feline voice hisses. Eyes rotating back to stare - past several drooling globs of lion-man semen - Kaja gasped as a she-lioness padded out of the darkness to crouch at the base of the rock, just below the heroine's jutting scantily-clad ass. On all fours, with a face that distinctly mixed that of a human woman with her feline half, the lioness-woman bared her sharp teeth and snarled. "Face-fucks one easy human slut and then goes to sleep!" she growled.

"Did you enjoy him, sapien whore?" another woman-lioness hissed, emerging from the shadows to Valkyrie's left. She slunk slowly forward, glaring up at the gaping heroine. "Did you enjoy having your way with our husband?"

"But... but I didn't... it was he who..." Valkyrie sputtered, blushing desperately - even as more tendrils of tell-tale cum continued to leak down across her face, from her drenched golden hair.

"Perhaps..." yet another woman-lioness hissed, interrupting her, lapping her chops as she emerged from the darkness to her right, "we should enjoy your flesh as well. It is only fair, after all..."

Head darting one way then another, Valkyrie gulped as she realized a half-dozen hungry sharp-toothed and long-clawed she-lionesses, the male's entire harem, were slowly closing in on her from all sides. All sides, save one. Without her belt, she was little but a panty-clad morsel before their dripping jaws. Discretion, she quickly realized, might be the better part of even a superheroine's valor.

"I... I'll deal with you later!" she hastily promised the still-prostrate male.

He lifted a hind claw and scratched himself, oblivious.

Turning, she made a leap off Pride Rock, landed at the edge of the moat, and slid down it with a yelp, barely staying on her booted feet. Reaching the bottom she then desperately scrambled up the far side, her scantily-clad ass wiggling in the faces of the assembled lioness-women.

But instead of leaping after her to bite that helpless buxom ass, the bull's harem watched its rotund contours struggling to get away... and began to laugh. Their cackles lashing at her derriere almost like emotional teeth, Valkyrie gasped and blushed, but continued her furious tactical retreat. Lurching clumsily over the far rail, she gave the cackling anthropomorphic pride one last look at her upturned wiggling ass, and then was gone, beating feet away from them as fast as she possibly could.

12