Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 06

Story Info
Valkyrie visits the Winged Monkey House.
6.2k words
4.83
5k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valkyrie visits the Winged Monkey House.

Content Notes: the following work contains instances of nonconsensual sex between human women and non-human creatures. Acknowledgment to an anonymous commenter for suggesting one of the background scenes depicted herein.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately for her it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors. Valiant Valkyrie has just had her precious magic belt stolen and, while trying to retrieve it, strayed into the court of the King of the Jungle, where she was forced to pay humiliating homage. Now she has escaped... but without her magic belt, can she still succeed in her quest to find Groxx and put a stop to his horrid rampage once and for all?

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

With the mocking laughter of the lioness-women still lashing at her flailing panty-clad backside, Valiant Valkyrie fled from the Trans-Africa Exhibit as fast as her booted feet would carry her.

As she sprinted past she didn't even see that, up between two large trees nearby, her ebony-skinned ally Daring Diva and her slender sidekick Crane Dancer were both squirming in a gigantic web. Stretched between two trees in the moonlight, the two high-swinging heroines had inadvertently flown straight into the spider's web as if delivering their bodies straight to her doorstep. Eagerly taking advantage, the arachne had swiftly descended on and sealed them firmly into place before each squealing beauty knew what had even happened to her.

Now, pinned down by silken webbing and spread eagled, with gags of webbing plugging their opulent lips, both beauties whimpered as the large and leering eight-legged creature, with a beautiful woman's torso, loomed over them. One of her numerous hands held up the two heroines' trademark pink and purple costumes and waved them back and forth beside her grinning, eight-eyed face. Daring Diva's purple thong bore her trademark interlocking double-D logo... which, as must always be remarked, it was now obvious from the jiggling of her enormous bare breasts was a severe underestimate. Her sidekick's hot-pink bottoms, meanwhile, bore in purple a representation of the long hook and cable which was the sort of crane her codename actually referred to. Not, as she was always at pains to point out in any introduction or interview, to the animal or any martial arts styles named thereafter... although, yes, fine, she did in fact study those too.

Regardless, even if she hadn't been webbed up, it was clear that the nineteen-year-old sidekick wouldn't be dancing on any cranes any time soon. Slowly, the grinning Arachne withdrew a long thick proboscis from the young Chinese-American heroine's pussy - which closed back up just slowly enough to reveal the last of the clutch of large, wriggling, spawn-bearing eggs it had just finished laying inside her. Meanwhile, beside her, moaning softly, Daring Diva could only squirm uselessly yet pneumatically within the web. Her eyes blinked down in horror, past lips blocked with webbing and her large bare breasts to her belly. Having already been implanted with her own clutch of inhuman eggs, said once-flat ebony-skinned tummy was already starting to swell, as the smirking arachne's larvae began to grow and pupate inside her.

But, completely oblivious to the sticky fate of yet two more of her allies behind her, Valkyrie ran on. Panting heavily, she sprinted back through Dino World - covering her ears to avoid having to listen to the continuing moaning concert of her impaled friends, and to Lady Luna's wicked cackles. Feet beating heavily, she set out down the path that Sun Idol had pointed her down, what now seemed like long ago.

Just after Valkyrie had passed, with a loud groan of pleasure, the Tyranoid jerked back and then came. Black Cicada's eyes spread and momentarily became ringed with fluids, as if the gigantic volcano of high-pressure sperm erupting deep within her buxom hips was leaking out through every path possible. Then, with a loud squeal, she exploded off the titanic pulsing saurian penis, like a wobbling huge-breasted shell being fired out of a howitzer.

Hurtling across the entirety of Dino World, a spewing trail of semen spurting out of her in her wake, she crashed down into a sprawled heap amidst some jungle foliage on the far side. As she landed a vast spray of dino-semen splattered down all around her, making fascinating abstract patterns upon the surrounding vines and branches.

Lying amidst the suddenly cum-smothered jungle, Black Cicada moaned. All around her, tendrils of dinosaur cum drooled down off the inundated leaves, like tiny sticky waterfalls. Her enormous breasts, having had the costume torn off them by the fence as she launched, jiggled back and forth titanically above her - the two huge jugs being just about the only parts of her visible from outside her lush yet slime-smothered landing zone.

Before she could recover, with eager squeals, several mankeys descended down from the trees all around her. Bearing chains and a pad in their eager paws, they set upon the naked Chinese superheroine and began binding her up before she could recover even a fraction of the mental or physical ability to fight back.

Meanwhile, further down the path, Valiant Valkyrie panted and moaned. She raced on as fast as she could, every ounce of energy within both her body and her brain focused merely onto putting as much distance beneath her feet as superhumanly possible.

It was only when she had gotten several twists and turns further down the shadowy path that Valiant Valkyrie realized, with a gasp, that the mankey was now long gone... and her belt with it. She was alone, depowered, and clad in little but her boots, gloves and panties. She was trapped, in other words, while nearly naked, in the very midst of the dark, twisted nightmare that the Beachport Zoo had now become.

Gasping, her eyes going wide, Valkyrie stumbled to a shivering halt as the sense of desperate peril closing in all around her suddenly became overwhelming. Lowering one hand down she clutched it protectively over the crotch of her proud yet tiny super-panties, while the other rose to cup inadequately over one huge bare breast, her forearm pressed tight against the other. Her gorgeous masked face whipped first one way and then other, as threatening hoots and feminine human moans echoed in from all around her. Gaping out into the universe of dark slithering horror she now found herself immersed in, Valiant Valkyrie shivered and trembled in uncharacteristic fear.

But then, moments later, she got a hold of herself, her immortal pride and courage returning. Lifting her sculpted chin high, she slowly forced both hands down, and formed them into fists beside her buxom but de-belted hips.

"No," she said, glaring defiantly out into the dark empty cages all around her. "Belt or no belt, I am still a goddess of vengeance! Belt or no belt, someone is going to pay for what they've done tonight. And I know who..." Her eyes narrowed into dangerous slits behind her mask, and she whispered, "Groxx."

But all the determination in the world wouldn't restore a cold trail. Setting off boldly again down the unexplored path, Valiant Valkyrie soon came to a large open cross-roads and slowed to a pneumatic halt. She found herself standing before a signpost that was covered in labeled fingers pointing in varying directions. Valiant Valkyrie recalled from her hazy mental map of the zoo that she was now almost at its exact center.

"Now if I was a giant monkey where would I hide?" Valiant Valkyrie muttered, her eyes running down the signs. Her gaze slowly dropped down past 'Yeti Mountain' and 'Arcadian Glade' through 'Giant Slug Swamp' and the ever-popular 'Xenomorph Petting Zoo'... until they hit the last one: 'Winged Monkey House.' Her lips twisted up into a smile. "Sounds like a safe bet to me!" she said, and set off that way, her completely naked breasts bouncing as she ran. In short order, swaying voluptuously, Valiant Valkyrie's gigantic yet taut round buns had vanished down her latest dark and twisting path.

After she had left, a little mankey stuck its head out of a tree, just above where she had been. Like the rest of Groxx's diminutive servants, he resembled a spider monkey with a half-human-like face, somewhat more developed hands, and a pair of wings on his back. Craning his head out, he peered out down the way she had gone. Then, seeing the coast was clear it turned, let out a screech, and then beckoned.

A few seconds later, with a series of sighs and moans, a little caravan of three superheroines emerged from the shadowy path labeled 'Arcadian Grove'. All three were naked, at least from their necks to their elbows and their knees. All three crawled on all fours. All were leashed and being led by the creatures that - based on their contented smiles and the drips of semen still falling from the tips of their long swaying phalluses - were the ones responsible for rendering each once-bold human woman into just another domesticated beast.

At the head of the column, a deep blush on her cheeks, crawled the champion rodeo cowgirl turned superheroine Katy Colt. The self-proclaimed 'Fastest Filly in the West' was still wearing her cowgirl hat, boots, and fringed leather gloves... and very little else. Beside her, holding her leash, strutted a muscular and very contented-looking centaur. Based on the several large red kiss-marks covering his handsome chiseled face, her conquest at his hands had not come in an entirely involuntary fashion, at least at first - a fact that, if anything, only seemed to make the crawling superheroine blush deeper.

But the leash was not the only thing keeping the once-wild and now-tamed cowgirl under control. As she put one fringed glove in front of the other and moaned, the bright blush upon Katy's cheeks was partially concealed by the bit and bridle she wore in teeth and up around the rest of her head, respectively. Atop her head, seated upon her cowgirl hat with his little feet dangling down beside her ears, rode a hooting mankey. Holding her reins and steering her moaning face, it frequently screeched down at its pretty blonde steed to make sure she stayed on the right path. Huge breasts sloshing naked beneath her, the buxom cowgirl blushed - but obediently did exactly as she was told, as she let herself get trail-driven through the dark zoo on the way to her unknown destination.

Meanwhile, upon the gun-girl's back a second mankey rode - playing with her six-shooters. Whipping them back and forth, as if confronting hostile raiders, the little mankey repeatedly clicked down at the triggers. But, since they had long since been unloaded, early in the process of her defeat, her custom revolvers just made soft clicking sounds as he shot them like toys. Her silky hourglass-shaped back shivering beneath him, Katy could hear the soft clicks - and, having spent an enormous amount of time over many years practicing with her guns, instantly recognized the sounds. The pink blush on her cheeks deepened, beneath her bridle - but a third mankey following along and repeatedly whacking her naked buns with a riding crop ensured that ultimately she could not fixate on such a minor indignity, and letting out a series of warbling moans, she obediently kept crawling.

But, Katy Colt was only the first of a little curvy caravan of conquered super-beauties. After her, moaning, came Deputy Chief Regina Rojas of the Beachport Police, better known to the general public as her secret alter-ego the Scarlet Sleuth. Her tan, exceptionally buxom flesh sloshed dramatically - as she too put one gloved hand and booted knee in front of the other, trailing behind Katy. A collar had been fitted around her neck, and a leash ran up to be held in the hand of the huge minotaur that stomped along beside her. Even as she crawled, the buxom wrecked Latina repeatedly glanced over... and, eyes widening, let a moan of disbelief pass through her pretty lips as she once more stared in disbelief at the gigantic bull-like penis swaying limp and drooling beside her.

Finally, afer Regina, making the tail of a little cattle-cunt convoy, came the athletic beauty known as Spartina. Having been relieved of her shield, greaves, breastplate, thong, and Corinthian helmet, the Hellenic heroine was, even compared to her sisters, almost entirely naked. Like the Scarlet Sleuth she was leashed. But her leash was held by one of the three diminutive satyrs who, strutting along beside her, grinned proudly at their accomplishment.

"I... I do not understand..." Spartina whimpered, as she slowly crawled, in the wake of the Scarlet Sleuth's rounded, jiggling, leaking backside. "I... I am the reincarnation of the Spartan warrior spirit. I... I know this to be true! S-so h-how is it I could be mastered by... by a bunch of weak little creeps like you?!"

Strutting along beside her, hooves clacking on the ground, the twisted goat-men sneered. While it had been true she was more than a match for their prowess in battle, she had fallen quite readily to a combination of their trickery and a tiny bit of magic. But, rather than recount the details of her defeat back to her, they preferred to just taunt her.

"That's easy, slut," one said. Reaching up, he gave her a loud thwack upon her exceptionally giant and yet perfectly taut ass - for Spartina had been an Olympic pole vaulter, among many other distinguished athletic accomplishments, before deciding to become a superheroine - making the tight flesh jiggle spectacularly to either side of her leaking pussy. "When you was working out this body, you shoulda been training up that dumb mind!"

"Not that we didn't appreciate the fruits of your efforts!" a second satyr cackled, from the other side of her curvy crawling hips. Reaching out, he too took a handful of her other giant Olympian cheek, making the silky muscular bun jiggle between his fingers as he squeezed it with relish.

"Yeah, don't feel too bad," the one holding her leash sneered. Reaching up, he caressed her lovely blushing face, - brushing back a few strands of her brown hair to get a better look. Eyes turning up, she looked back up at him and gasped. "Not like there's anything in this pretty head worth training, anyways!" he sneered down at her.

All three satyrs through their half-goat heads back, and began to laugh.

Naked and leashed in their midst, their mocking cackles whipping at her curvy uplifted behind, Spartina blushed and cast her eyes downwards. But, as she felt three loads worth of goat-man semen dripping down her thighs, from the excellent job all three had done wrecking her pussy, she shivered... and obediently kept crawling.

Gasping, moaning, large breasts sloshing beneath them, the little caravan of yet more defeated superheroines crossed the square, going off down the same path as Valkyrie. But then, with a tug of first a pair of reigns and then a couple leashes, they immediately veered away down a different fork from the one Kaja had gone down.

As the three captives were led past it, the lone mankey up in the tree kept a nervous, jittering watch to make sure the blonde champion hadn't doubled back. Even without her powers the arrival of Valkyrie - bringing with it a new surge of hope and vigor to their otherwise pacified foes - would have been a dicey proposition for their victorious yet spent and tired jailers.

But she had not doubled back, and soon enough the crossing was safely complete. Hooting with pleasure, the mankey leaped down and scampered off in pursuit of Spartina's taut buns and glistening inner thighs - which were just then vanishing into the shadows between the hairy legs of her goat-men escorts - in order to keep guiding the curvy cattle-train to its unknown but no-doubt sinister destination.

Meanwhile, a couple minutes later, still gasping slightly despite herself at all the horrible sounds besetting her, Valiant Valkyrie finally turned a dark tree-shadowed corner in the winding path and saw that she had arrived. Lying across a broad plaza before her, with a large sign beside it labeling it for what it was, the Winged Monkey House was indeed brightly lit. She could hear hooting from within. Cautiously, she approached, put her back to the door, and made sure no foul beasts were following. Then, steeling herself, she turned the chromed handle and burst inside.

"Game's up Groxx!" she said, charging into the interior of the house. "Valiant Valkyrie is here to put a stop to... to... oh my Goddess!"

She stumbled to a halt in the very center of the room. The Monkey House looked like its metaphorical namesake: it was in complete disarray, patron seating overturned, information desk gutted, and all the cages open. And she did indeed find herself facing Groxx... but in the form of a large video screen on the far side of the room, rather than in the flesh.

Instead of her mighty opponent, the Golden Goddess instead found herself surrounded by a swarm of his loyal winged mankeys. Mankeys on all sides, on the floor and furniture, dangling from open cages, and swinging from every pipe and door. Dozens of mankeys.

But that wasn't what truly shocked her. No... that was what they were holding.

Each and every mankey, whether standing or hanging from the ceiling, whether above her or below, was clutching the bra, panties, or some other bit of sacred costume it had stolen from one of her once-proud fellow superheroines. Her eyes widened in horror as she saw them all: and the sheer number of skimpy colorful costumes held in their enemies' clutches before her, each one evidence of a mighty female champion at least rendered naked if not entirely defeated, briefly stunned her. Her eyes leaped from one pair of dangling superheroine panties to another to another, in particular, widening at each one with steadily growing disbelief.

Though she did not know how close she had just been to them, the bottoms of all three of the heroines from the caravan were already here... all in a row, at the extreme left end of her vision. From one mankey's paw Katy Colt's pastel Lone Star bikini bottom swung back and forth. Beside it, held by two separate mankeys, swayed both the Scarlet Sleuth's scoop front thong as well as her matching red bra... her trademark silver 'X' pendant still shimmering in between the enormous empty cups of the latter.

Most humiliating of all, however, beside them, were Spartina's. In an unusual show of hubris, even for a superheroine, the would-be Spartan had put her historic icon's trademark phrase, 'Molon Labe', in gold upon the front of the jet-black thong she customarily left peeking out beneath her sculpted golden breastplate. Although when asked the hyper-athletic heroine always insisted the phrase did not refer to the defiantly skimpy garment itself, everyone still took it as a silent declaration from the smirking superheroine that there was no criminal alive who would ever be able to fulfill the implied, legendary dare. The little mankey, waving her now-empty black-and-gold thong back and forth and screeching, unknowingly demonstrated just how wrong she had been.

But Valiant Valkyrie could not stop at just those three. Her eyes slid on and on helplessly, growing wider by the second... as more and more colorful swaying trophies leaped out at her. Within her reeling head it was almost as if each newly-spotted super-panty had just been swung up to smack right into her stunned face, one after another after another, while her own buxom half-stripped body could only quiver in shock at each stinging spiritual slap.

12