Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next in the horrid sequence came Rebel Belle's, and her own sidekick Dixie Girl's. Then there were Alpha Angel's, and then the trident-emblazoned orange bikini bottoms of their aquatic comrade the Sirene. Though she did not know how recently she had passed them either, Daring Diva's and Crane Dancer's had been handed off to winged monkeys as well, and appeared amidst the throng swaying back and forth before her in turn.

Due to the gravity of the situation, Valiant Valkyrie had invited in the five leading heroines of the Pax Vex - even though her relationship with the European team was often prickly at best. But they apparently had not fared any better than the local girls, and Valkyrie gaped in dismay to see all five of their colorful flag-themed bikini bottoms swaying side-by-side next in the row; each dangling from a different mankey's paw. A sixth hooted happily as he played with all of their signet rings, making it clear that even if the Princesses hadn't been captured at the same time they had had been relieved of their bikinis they were, at best, cowering out there somewhere naked and depowered - even worse off than Valiant Valkyrie herself.

After the Pax Vex came the Rising Sun panties of the Sun Idol, then the tiny blue string-bikini bottom of Miss Metropolis, then the ripped remnant of Black Cicada's leotard - her golden cicada still visible on the V-shaped seat - and finally the little furry thong of Tiger Queen; all of whose fates she already knew. But seeing beside them the little leopard-print civilian panty Wilderlass customarily wore under her tiny khaki short-shorts confirmed that Tiger Queen's younger sister and sidekick had not escaped unscathed either, making yet another horrified shiver run down Valkyrie's body.

Next came the sight of Vestal's little pink-and-gold bottom - and with it, a horrified moan burst from Valkyrie's throat. She had already suspected, due to her sidekick's failure to capture Lady Luna. But the horrid sight of her swaying panty all but confirmed that her own precious sidekick had been captured, and had almost certainly already been used and despoiled. Finally, while she had never gotten a good look at Hexetress's, given the completeness of the rest of the set, and the name of her college printed in silver around the band, it was not hard to work out whose was the little raven-emblazoned white thong held by the ribaldry hooting and dancing mankey at the very far right end of the long row.

"Oh... oh my Goddess!" Valkyrie whimpered, as she finished her swift silent inventory... and suddenly felt so light headed she nearly sank to the ground then and there. There was not one missing. They were all here, all being dangled tauntingly before her. Every last one of her comrades' proudest and most defiant symbols, all of them in their enemies' clutches.

Just seeing their costumes, of course, did not mean for certain her comrades were defeated... and as she swayed and gulped in horror, Valkyrie tried to remind herself of this. While no self-respecting superheroine would ever allow herself to be relieved of the single most vital, important, and symbolic part of her entire costume save under the greatest possible duress, there was still a chance some had escaped after being stripped. A chance some defiant band of them were still naked but at large, plotting their revenge. Getting a hold of herself, Kaja did her best to convince herself of this, to hold onto some hope. It wasn't much... but it was all she had.

Meanwhile, screeching at her intrusion, the howling mankeys clutched their stolen skimpy trophies tight to their chests, and glared at her. Their little half-man half-monkey faces shivered, as their eyes seemed to bore into her... their little brains clearly convinced that she had come to try to take their dainty little super-souvenirs away from them.

Then, one by one, their eyes started to dart downwards. One by one, the glares slowly vanished from their little faces. Licking their lips, they began instead to form hooting, eager grins.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped deeply, as suddenly she realized where every last one of the little fiends was looking. Every single mankey, while clutching its own trophy close, was letting its eyes rove hungrily over the one and only pair of sleek and colorful superheroine panties, out of all of them in the entire room, that was still spread tautly around its rightful owner's fertile and voluptuous hips.

Hers.

"Valiant Valkyrie!" Groxx purred, leaning forward and looking at her eagerly through the monitor. "What a pleasure to... see you again! And so much more of you, too!" Lapping his lips, his eyes lowered on the screen, openly tracing up and down the mighty heroine's jiggling topless body.

"It'll be in the flesh soon enough, you fiend!" Valiant Valkyrie said.

Despite the mankey swarm all around her, and their foul dainty loot, she put her hands on her own still panty-clad hips and glared defiantly into the camera. And the mankeys, though they screeched, dutifully held back and waited as their boss conversed with her.

"Where are you?!" she demanded.

"Well, not in the Monkey House, you dumb-ass bitch!" Groxx roared. "I'm a fucking ape!" Then he broke into a grin. "But I'm glad you ended up there regardless, Valiant Valkyrie. My mankeys have worked very hard tonight. I think it's high time I gave them a little... reward." Leaning forward, Groxx pressed a button. Valiant Valkyrie's head whirled, gasping, as behind her big scantily clad ass she heard the sound of the room's remotely-controlled locks slamming shut... sealing her inside.

"Have fun, Valiant Valkyrie!" Groxx laughed. Then the screen blinked out and went dark.

Valkyrie turned slowly, gasping in dismay. All around her the mankeys hooted and hollered and bounced, working themselves into a frenzy. One by one they tossed away their stolen bras and panties, making the skimpy and sexy costumes of all of her fellow once-proud superheroines flutter down like rain around the shocked and surrounded goddess. Then, hooting, their hands free, at some imperceptible signal every last one swooped or leapt forward to attack.

Crying out, Valiant Valkyrie could no more escape the wave than she could have remained dry at the center of the sea. Lashing out, snarling, she instead fought as best she could, as they poured down upon her like a seething hairy tide. Grabbing one mankey after another she hurled them squealing away from her.

But though any one mankey was helpless to oppose her, there were far too many to deal with. For every one she grabbed, two leapt past her flailing defenses and latched onto her, clutching hard at her flesh and wrapping around her limbs with their tails. In moments, a half-dozen demonic mankeys were swarming her head and breasts. Struggling with them, Valiant Valkyrie could do nothing but squeal in protest as her skimpy panties were pulled away by a dozen more mankey hands, and jerked down her mighty thighs. There her own proud blue-and-gold panties, wrapping tight, became a humiliating fetter. Stumbling and blind, Valiant Valkyrie wobbled briefly, but was unable to keep her balance. With a screech to match those of the dozen foul mankeys upon her, she toppled backwards and landed flat on her back with a thud. The mankeys upon her back shrieked in fear and leaped away from the sinking heroinely ship, while the rest rode her buxom body down, howling the entire way.

Stunned by the impact, Valiant Valkyrie briefly lay prone and sprawled and helpless beneath the mankeys, her voluptuous and defenseless body jiggling beneath them as they hopped and danced in celebration upon her. Dazed, she could only gasp and squeal like a schoolgirl as an entire team of mankeys jerked and tugged her panties the rest of the way down her long, uselessly-struggling legs. Then, even as the last bit of her own bikini costume was plucked away off her ankles, to join the great swarm of once-defiant little bottoms that lay sprawled across the floor all around her, Valiant Valkyrie yelped in shock as a throng of fiendish little hands descended upon her bare and defenseless pussy, and each one simultaneously thrust a little bony finger up inside her.

"Oh, goddess!" Valiant Valkyrie squealed, as the entire team of little fingers parted, spread and stroked inside her helpless snatch. But as even more mankeys gripped her arms and held them to her sides, all she could do was arch her back and wiggle at the overwhelming and irresistible sensations suddenly flooding up into her sensitive slit. Especially as two more sets of hands alighted upon her blonde bush and, sliding down, began pinching and rubbing mercilessly upon her already swollen clitoris.

Meanwhile, while a traffic jam of little fingers swarmed her pussy, the rest of Valkyrie's sprawled body was hardly going untouched either. Head thrashing back and forth, Valkyrie shrieked as a dozen little hands each seemed to seize her gigantic bare breasts. Their sharp little fingers began to stroke and squeeze the two huge jiggling jugs with relish, molding and pinching her silky-smooth breast fat as they saw fit. At the same time, the big tender nipples that tipped each big sloshing boob, each at the center of a large areola, did not escape attention either. A succession of fiendish little fingers beset them, pinching and twisting and stroking around them in turn. Valkyrie cried out at this treatment, her blue eyes wide... but could not stop her big tender nipples from growing larger and larger, almost as if with each passing second they were deliberately offering up an ever greater sensitive surface for the mankeys' depredations.

There were so many mankeys that plenty of them could get access to neither her pussy nor even her gigantic tits, and had to make do with the rest of her - which they quite enthusiastically did. Even as her clit and her nipples were both being relentlessly teased, Valkyrie was beset by such a swarm of stroking squeezing hands she could hardly keep track of them. Little hands fondled her thighs, and her calves. They traced up and down the sweep of her hourglass waist. They caressed her gorgeous moaning face - pinching teasingly at her lips and her cheeks. They made no active attempt to remove her mask, not seeming to realize it was not just a part of her natural pigmentation - but it stayed on only by pure chance as seemingly dozens of fingers stroked and prodded teasingly back and forth across her dazed yet gorgeous face.

Overall, Valkyrie's experience was as if a single head cheerleader, upon presenting herself before an entire stadium full of horny men, had suddenly been made to feel what every single one of them was imagining doing to her with their hands simultaneously. The results, naturally enough, were devastating. Arching her back amidst them, she could only squeal and thrash helplessly. The sounds she screeched forth made it sound as if she were already being pounded deep and hard, merely at the unending storm of tiny cruel caresses being delivered to every available inch of her flesh.

But then, opening her eyes, Kaja gaped in shock. From upside down, she saw yet another grinning mankey approaching her upon the inverted floor... a soaked rag clutched in its little paws. Already it was close enough that her experienced nose started to catch a whiff of some will-deadening chemical, wafting out towards her.

"No!" Valiant Valkyrie gasped, eyes going wide with horror. It was but one last mankey-finger too far. The prospect of being not just naked and helplessly spread, but unconscious amidst the cruel mutant monsters sent a surge of fear through the mighty heroine's body that re-invigorated even her belt-less mortal muscles. With a mighty roar she erupted from beneath her sea of mankey tormentors. They flew away in all directions as Valkyrie rose up amongst them, like an enraged huge-breasted Gulliverina casting aside an entire army of perverted hairy Lilliputians.

The mankeys landed with thuds all around the edges of the room, and rose up, clutching their heads woozily. Standing tall in the center of the room, the naked heroine huffed slowly for breath and turned one way and then the other, glaring menacingly.

All around her, the mankeys screeched and hooted... but remained clustered around the walls. One of them held up her stolen panties like a talisman, and waved them back and forth, almost as if trying to taunt the stripped-down superheroine into attacking it.

But, with the dripping interior of her pussy still feeling the ghosts of the mankeys' fingers working within it, Valiant Valkyrie also proved reluctant to leave her surrounded but at least momentarily secure position. Meanwhile, with the colorful little objective that had so fixated their tiny brains now in their clutches, the morale for a second mass rush seemed to elude the collectively powerful but individually fragile mankey army. A few clusters here and there started to surge forward - only to fall back screeching, when their comrades failed to join in and Valkyrie whirled to glare down upon them like a righteous, naked, dripping goddess.

"Well?" she finally bellowed, eyes afire behind her mask. "Is that all you got?!"

The bellow caused the mankeys to flinch back, screeching. Suddenly, in a disorganized swarm, several mankeys darted forward... just far enough to reclaim their previous skimpy superheroine trophies from where they had settled in delicate little heaps all around the Valkyrie's boots.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped, hands rising from her hips... but by the time she realized what was happening it was too late to intervene. In seconds, all her fellow heroines' proud costumes were streaking away from her, dangling from the clutched paws of fleeing mankeys. She watched, wide eyed and wide-legged, as the mankeys leaped up and squeezed through tiny windows near the ceiling, or darted into open air vents. With shocking speed they vanished one by one, and in moments she was left to pant alone, her naked sweaty body beset only by cold air and a sudden, almost oppressive silence.

Or almost silence. As she stood, catching her breath, the mighty heroine heard a scratching from one far corner. She turned, and tilted her head attentively. The scratching came again. Turning her buxom hips she paused, glaring suspiciously, and then strutted warily forward. Her powerful naked body jiggling pneumatically with every step, she slowly rounded a corner into the alcove where a water fountain was hidden. She stopped, looked down, tilted her head... and slowly smiled.

Before her, trembling beneath the water fountain, was one last foolish little mankey. It had retreated in the wrong direction and was now trapped. It cowered back, chittering in fear. But it held its arms behind it, as if trying to hide its prize. Uselessly, since over a foot of her golden belt extended out from either side of its tiny hairy torso.

Hands wrapped around her naked hips, Valiant Valkyrie slowly arched an eyebrow... and smirked.

A short time later she strutted back into the main room, stood with cocked hip before the video monitor and, hunting carefully over the array of buttons on its virtual console, found the one marked Redial. Preparing her gorgeous body proudly, she extended one long gloved finger, and pressed it.

"Hello, Groxx," Valiant Valkyrie purred, looking into the camera, as the screen blinked back on.

Upon the screen Groxx whirled in surprise. "Valiant Valkyrie?!" he said. He leaned forward, one eye getting much bigger than the other. "Awww... I was hoping my mankeys would keep you busy a little longer!" He looked her up and down. "Did they even give you a good dildo bang like they were supposed to?!"

"No such luck, I'm afraid," Valiant Valkyrie cooed. She could feel his eyes running down her body, taking her in. But despite her nakedness she stood before the camera with her legs spread, one hip cocked. Hands by her sides, she defiantly let him get an eyeful. "But they did give me something else," she continued, in a coo.

Taking the belt out from behind her buxom ass, she slowly curled it around her narrow wasp-waisted hips... and clasped it shut once again. A tiny electric crackle announced the return of all of her mighty powers.

"Oh... fuck," Groxx said, his eyes widening at the sight of her newly-re-belted waist. Then, his face twisted with fury, and he jerked back from the camera, lifted both shaking fists, and howled. "You... you fucking mankeys! How incompetent can you BE?!!!" In the distance, a chorus of little voices screeched in terror.

"Not as incompetent as you, Groxx," Valkyrie purred. Leaning close to the camera, she smirked. "I'm coming for you Groxx. And I'm going to take you down and make you pay for everything you've done. Everything!" With another press of her finger, she shut the feed down and the screen went dark.

One step forward, one step back, true believers! Valkyrie may be naked, but at least she has her belt. But fear not, our narrative will not be wasting any time. Join us next episode for the great climax of Valkyrie's adventure. Finally she will have her epic showdown with Groxx and Lady Luna, and make many other new and exciting discoveries besides, in the Zoo's... uh... in the Zoo's Artificial Insemination Center?! Oh. Oh, dear. Well, uh... Excelsior!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Horny Male Author Posts Names of Ladies He Finds Hot Part 4 of 4:

Apologies it took a bit to get this last part out, got distracted by some other matters.

Now then, we have the fourth category of basically, ladies who either don’t fit in the above tiers or have other noteworthy reasons to offer separate pools for them.

First Miss Metropolis - she’s a beauty queen, they tend to select for a very particular body type, generally more slender and not quite as absurdly curvy as many of the other ladies I’ve described. For her any picture of a beauty pageant contestant in a bikini and wearing a tiara and banner will give you about the right look. You’re not going to find one with the exact set of features I described (I mean if you do hook me up) so just go wild.

So Spartina, she’s an Olympic-tier pole vaulter. I went with that sport for a few reasons. It’s a double entendre and also an unusual method of locomotion, both of which are big pluses for a super-heroine to me. But also, vaulting is one of a set of events, also including high jump and triple jump and so forth, where near as I can tell the ladies who excel at them tend to build some very well-developed butts and thighs. Also, they often compete in what is basically a halter top and a pair of panties, which is a big plus, to me. My list for this category will include both actual vaulters and a few athletes from adjacent events, e.g. jumpers and heptathletes; so in no particular order: Maria Roberta Gherca, Polina Knoroz, Clara Fernandez Ortiz, Paraskevi Papachristou, Snezana Rodic, and Ivona Dadic.

Now, finally, you may have noticed my examples above were really god-damn heavily-loaded with white girls. The reason for this is I do tend to maintain separate pools for the various non-white ladies, so I’m going to cover them individually here. Admittedly this approach is a bit segregation-ey; and apologies for that. But on the other hand, I didn’t want to force people to hunt through a ton of decoy names in order to find the appropriate models for whichever particular super-women of color they might be looking for. So with that said, let’s get to it:

For Daring Diva and La Sirene, our superheroines of African descent; in each case I’ll name a couple standouts that are the prime inspiration for that particular heroine, and then provide a grouped pool of additional names. For Daring Diva: her breasts (while plenty big) aren’t quite up to the ‘that’s a severe under-estimate’ line I trot out every time her interlocking-double-Ds logo gets mentioned; but overall I would say Frantzcesca Casimir is my prime model for her. She is also supposed to be a pop star in real life so she’s partially based on a number of them, most notably Beyonce. For Sirene, her ‘primary model’ is Marie Blanchard; a significant part of her look is also inspired by Halle Berry’s introductory scene in Die Another Day, where she comes out of the sea wearing a bikini. Beyond their individual models; some additional combined names: Morgan Dawson, Monifa Jansen, Shenese Case, and Brittne Jackson.

For Scarlet Sleuth; she’s a Latina but pretty white-passing; so if you take any of the bustier white girls above and just make sure she has black hair and fairly tan skin you’ll get a fairly appropriate look. However, since that’s a bit of a cop-out, I’ll also add in: Sugey Abrego, Ninel Conde, Dolly Castro, Nicole Borda, and Bunnie Barreras.

For Sun Idol, I already mentioned Yoko Matsugane, she’s definitely my number 1 for her. My number 2 would be Ai Shinozaki, who is still active now so her stuff is quite a bit more abundant. I wouldn’t say she’s my perfect image for Sun Idol but she definitely nails the ‘cute and curvy Japanese girl’ image so hey go nuts. After her, in no particular order, and as said generally sticking to Western naming order: Harumi Nemoto (and now you know where the other half of Sun Idol’s name came from - as I said sometimes I’m lazy), Miri Hanai, Rio Natsume, and Jun Amaki.

Last but definitely not least are our Chinese ladies; character-wise this includes Black Cicada, Crane Dancer and Jaded Jade of the Dark Prizm.

So first and foremost, when discussing ‘gorgeous ethnically-Chinese models’ I would really be negligent not to mention Vicki Li, aka Vickibaybee on many of her social media accounts. She is, by my standards, an absolutely staggering babe just in general, regardless of any subcategorization, easily in my top 5 overall. She even has a habit of dying her hair green. Is that why Jaded Jade has that color? No, no it isn’t. But it certainly didn’t hurt…

Beyond Vicki, there are a bunch more Chinese models I’m going to name, but first a caveat. These are all Chinese-born women who model almost entirely in China for a Chinese audience, so the side effect is that their Pinyin names often seem to be a bit of an afterthought. Specifically, what order they come in and whether some characters get combined together can vary from shoot to shoot or publication to publication. So you may need to futz with these a bit to get all the goods, but that said, this should get you started : Mini Da Meng Meng, Chun Xiao Xi, Fei Ruo La, Lu Lu Xiao Miao, Mao Coco, Tong An Qi, and Yi Yang.

Okay, that’s it! Hope that was helpful to some folks.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Horny Male Author Posts Names of Ladies He Finds Hot Part 3:

Next we have the mid-range; i.e. somewhere between the sidekicks and the ‘super-Amazon’ level. Into this group I would assign Sirene, Hexetress, Alpha Angel, and the Wing Girl. This is partially an age thing, these ladies are all described as being in their early to mid twenties (though I don’t know if I’ve given an age of Sirene and Wing Girl yet, so that may be new information) i.e. basically at the crossover range from teenager to mature adult. And while real life doesn’t necessarily work like that, I find my mental associations at least do, so that creates the overall trend.

Besides the above four… they mostly haven’t gotten on screen yet but this also tends to be ‘the villainess category’ since they are usually neither as physically imposing as the big Amazonian superheroines nor as small as their sidekicks. So, she’s not out yet, but I have basically a slinky ‘catwoman type’ coming who generally alternates between being an antiheroine or outright villainess based on story, she would definitely be in this category. Likewise, the Dark Prizm from the current Valkyrie vs the Boarman storyline are also mostly in this tier.

So for the actual models, this is probably the easiest group to name names for. It’s basically ‘standard bikini model body’ so I could theoretically go on for a while but I’ll just stick to the ones I find, uh, particularly prominent. Also, it’s not like I’ve gone and done a detailed measurement comparison, so some of these names may edge into the category above for some, especially as some of these ladies may have varied in chest size somewhat over their careers due to the magic of modern mammary-magnifying medicine; I’m mostly going off my vague general impressions as far as where to slot them.

So, anyways, my single leading name for this group at the moment would probably be Natasha Krasavina aka ‘Nata Lee’. After her, in no particular order, I would also list Jessica Barton, Sasha Bilyalova, the ‘Davalos Twins’ (Camila and Mariana), Leanna Decker, Polina Aura, Juli Annee, Galina Dub, Rosanna Arkle, Irina Dreyt, Sarah Stage, Caitlin Rice, Anais Rizzo, and Lindsey Pelas.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@NoComeupance: On the Caravan - thanks! Basically, I decided around this point to go whole hog with the Zoo metaphor - where in a normal Zoo you go around seeing all the different animals, in this one you go around and see ALL of my heroines. So, with just a couple exceptions who showed up in other stories but not this one (Wing Girl and the Star Sheriff) I have my entire intended ‘starting roster’ laid out by the end of this chapter, even if in a couple cases they’ve only ‘appeared’ via their costumes. Adding the Caravan and the ladies in the web were both a way of getting more of them ‘on-screen’ (although in this case only Crane Dancer and Spartina are actually entirely new as of this chapter; the others have all appeared at least once before somewhere).

On Rebel Belle - is this your first time noticing her? She’s been around a couple times by this point; she was the one having to strip for Duke Dyson in the epilogue to the revised Punched Out. She has a very significant role in the revised version of Game of Stealth, if you haven’t gotten to that one. She’s… exactly what you think she is, a Neo-Confederate superheroine. As such, I kind of have a rule for using her; she only shows up in a major role if it’s a story where she can get railed in an interracial scene. If, as here, the story theming precludes that, then she may still be present for events but has a minimal in-text presence. So in this case she shows up ‘on screen’ only in the form of her own and her sidekicks’ panties in this chapter, and then a very brief appearance in Chapter 7 getting filled up with slime, and that’s it.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Horny Male Author Posts about Ladies he finds Hot Part 2:

Okay, sorry, busy weekend, back at this now. We’ll hit the middle last; at the opposite end of the scale we have your sidekicks. These are usually described as still being pretty busty but also using a lot of words like ‘shapely’ ‘slender’ ‘lithe’ etc - they’re generally intended to read as smaller and thinner, emphasizing the traits we typically associate with youth since that’s kind of their whole deal.

Now here we run into a big problem. First, to hit the comic book trope of ‘teen sidekick’ and the corresponding porn trope of ‘teen’ slash ‘barely legal’ that they’re rather obviously filling as well, these girls have to be in a very narrow age range; by definition they’re going to be either 18 or 19. And, as far as naming models go - well, it’s the nature of the human condition that nobody is 18 for more than one year. So if I name a model who had a long career, even if during some of it she was 18, the vast majority of what you find will be after the age cutoff. The alternative is to name ladies who are 18 right now, and then we get the opposite problem on which I don’t think I need to elaborate further so I won’t.

My prime ‘reference material’ for this group isn’t really individuals so much as groups of ladies inherently constrained to that age range or just above it; i.e. collegiate athletes, cheerleaders, and the like. But that’s mostly a gestalt, not an individual name I can rattle off.

So given the difficulties for this category I think I’m going to stick to just one recommended name. She’s hardly obscure, but if you’re not aware of her already; Olivia Dunne is 19 right now, and a former Olympic-level gymnast who has now dropped down to ‘just’ the upper collegiate tier. Regardless, she can very handily pull off the sort of gravity-defying flips and somersaults and handsprings and so on that a ‘super-agile super-sidekick’ is generally expected to.

Reason why I recommend her specifically, she has AFAIK by some margin the largest social media following of any US college athlete… due in no small part to the fact she is inordinately fond of posting videos of herself doing those routines wearing a teeny tiny bikini and nothing else. So if you want an image of what a scantily-clad super-sidekick looks like in action, well she’s basically it. She also occasionally posts videos of herself attempting the same routines, in the same tiny bikinis, only to face-plant horribly, so she can also show you what it looks like when said super-sidekick fucks up and eats it. The one quibble with her, she’s hot as balls but I wouldn’t call her ‘busty,’ per se. But ‘busty elite gymnast’ is kind of a contradiction in terms IRL; so I would mentally scale up the boobs a bit and use ‘superpowers’ or ‘super gadgets’ as an excuse.

There’s obviously other girls doing the same thing but she’s at the top of that pile for a reason, she’s cute and photogenic as all hell and really good at it, so I think for the moment I’ll stick with Livvy as my sole recommendation for ‘here’s what a super-sidekick IRL looks like’ and if you want more you can explore the rest of that space at your leisure.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

Horny Male Author Posts Names of Ladies He Finds Hot Part 1:

Sorry, said I would do this but it got delayed for reasons; partially real life in general and partially illness (nothing life threatening but enough to knock me on my ass for a bit). But I said I would provide more names so here we go, in typical over-verbose fashion.

So, in general, I would say I have four ‘categories’ of super-ladies, where there are basically three ‘tiers’ and then the fourth is ‘people who don’t fit in those three tiers’. Not that the women within each 'tier’ are intended to be identical, but if we discuss each one individually I'm never going to finish this. The main three tiers are basically your ‘super-Amazons’ at the top end, the sidekicks at the small end, and then the ‘mid-tier’ of ladies who are roughly halfway between those two extremes.

Let’s start with the super-Amazons: I’m generally going to describe them using words like ‘buxom’, ‘hourglass figure’, ‘tall’, ‘muscular’, ‘athletic’ etc. Into this general category I would put Valkyrie herself, and also Tiger Queen, Rebel Belle, Daring Diva, Scarlet Sleuth, Katy Colt, Sun Idol and and (didn’t appear here, but for completeness) the Star Sheriff.

Now as said obviously within this group there is some variation. Scarlet Sleuth and Katy Colt are both normal humans so while still in this group they’re not quite so imposing, probably closer to their actual real-world models in size rather than ‘scaled up a bit’. Tiger Queen explicitly has her legs as her ‘strongest feature’ so I would imagine her as very leggy even by the standards of these ladies, etc.

Another group that largely falls into this range are the Pax Vex, although they have their own internal variation. Princess Peace is pretty similar to Valkyrie, since they’re both Nordic blondes, although perhaps she’s slightly more ‘mortal’ in proportions than the literal demigoddess. Princess Unity is described as more lean, she might be in the mid-range category we will cover later; Princess Honor is ultra-curvy even by the standards of these ladies, a sub-group to be covered in a little more depth below. Finally, while for most of these ladies I don’t have an explicit face model in mind, and while she doesn’t quite match the body (though she is no slouch in that area obviously), I will admit that when I am imagining Princess Glory’s face I am pretty much explicitly thinking of Thylane Blondeau.

For this category as a whole, I tend to go with a lot of fitness and glamour models particularly at the bustier end. Denise Milani is my singular standout as already mentioned - suitably scaled up. Other examples for me would include a lot of the British ‘Page 3’ model types (Lucy Pinder, Holly Page, Rhian Sugden are probably my three favorites from that set - Rhian might be my personal current choice for, ‘what Valkyrie actually looks like’, though I think she’s 5’9” so closer but still not quite at the appropriately heroic size). Also in this space: Ewa Sonnet, Alexa Pearl, Jana Defi, Abigail Ratchford, Anastasiya Kvitko, Demi Rose Mawby, and Jem Wolfie.

A particular subcategory here is the ladies I describe as 'ultra-curvy’, ‘ultra-busty’ etc. I don’t know if I’ve always been consistent on the page, but in my head these consist of Black Cicada and Princess Honor from the Pax Vex; and to a lesser extent the Star Sheriff. ‘Busty by superheroine standards’ is going to be a tall order for any mortal lady to fill and still possess a functioning spine, but if I had to pick one I’d go with Wendy Fiore. Beyond her, well, their boobs are ludicrously fake (I’m aware most of the ladies I’m naming are probably significantly enhanced but there’s a range in which you can still pretend and then a range where it’s just real obvious and the ones I’m about to name are well into beachball-attached-to-chest territory) but they otherwise fit the scale I have in mind when I say ‘busty even for a superheroine, so: Jordan Carver and Harada Ourei.

That’s it for now, next time I’ll try to tackle the rather inherently fraught topic of ‘teen sidekicks’.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Celestial Matters A Half-Angel finds herself enslaved to a Demon.in Mind Control
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
G'lorp's Arena Abducted and impregnated by tentacles to thunderous applause..in NonHuman
More Stories