Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 08

Story Info
Well really now, how else did you think this would end?
6k words
4.31
6.7k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo - Chapter 8

Well really now, how else did you think this would end?

Content Notes: the following work contains references to nonconsensual sex between human women and non-human creatures.

Our Story Thus Far: Valiant Valkyrie has assembled a large force of her fellow superheroines to protect the Beachport Xeno-Zoo from the evil mutant mastermind Gorilla Groxx. Unfortunately for her it was a trap. All of the strange beasts of the zoo have been warped by sex mutagen and unleashed upon their beautiful would-be protectors... and they have all been defeated. Every last superheroine, up to and including Valiant Valkyrie herself has been captured, depowered, and impregnated with mutated inhuman seed, as per their adversaries' plans. But, what will happen to our curvaceous champions, and to the Beachport Xeno-Zoo itself? Well, tune in for our very final installment, and find out...

All characters in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Laying stretched out upon her side Valiant Valkyrie slowly stirred. Her eyes still closed, the drowsy heroine moaned softly in dejection as she quickly realized that her body was naked, bound, and lying upon cold concrete. Every inch of her ached: her jaw, from having slept while wrapped around the ballgag still in her mouth, to her ass to, ominously, her pussy. The latter still dripped with foul gorilla cum.

Lying still and squirming only slightly, the groggy heroine groaned.

But all was not bad news. From the cool moist air on her skin, the distant tweeting of birds, and the soft light playing against her closed eyelids, the captive Queen of Valor knew that at least it was morning.

'Where am I?' she thought, as she let her body lie still in its bonds for a little while, gathering its strength. 'On a truck, being taken away? No... this floor is too still. A plane? No... not with birds and breeze. Did... did Groxx have a secret fortress in the wilderness? Probably...'

But finally, like a reluctant student who had already hit the snooze button three times, Valiant Valkyrie knew she had no choice but to rise and face the day. Groaning softly, she squirmed around until she could sit up on her ass, legs folded to one side, and slowly opened her eyes.

In front of her, a horde of faces peered at her through iron bars. Dozens of them: young and old, men and women, rich and poor - an entire cross section of the public of Beachport all gazed in rapt and wide-eyed wonder upon her. Several uncouth men pointed at her bare pussy, from which even hours later gorilla semen continued to gush, and shared guffaws of laughter. Others simply stared, their eyes sliding up and down across her, as if not quite able to believe what they were seeing. Flashes of light burst over and over again across the quivering body of the helpless, horrified superheroine, as dozens of cameras, both amateur and press, snapped again and again - every flash another eternal documentation of her naked, bound, and caged flesh.

Looking into that sea of faces and pointed fingers and flashing cameras, Valiant Valkyrie's eyes became huge with shock and disbelief. She bleated in muffled but unmistakable protest into her lip-spreading ballgag, but the cameras continued to flash. Blushing furiously around her mask, she squirmed uselessly against her bonds... which just made her huge bare breasts jiggle all the more fascinatingly before the awed crowds. They gasped and pressed even closer to the bars, craning their heads and gaping, as the cameras flashed even faster.

Moaning in humiliation, Valiant Valkyrie could bear no more. Whirling her gorgeous blonde head, she looked away. Only for her eyes to widen even more in shock beside her she saw another cage, with another naked superheroine. And then beyond that another, and then another. Head whirling back another way and then a third, she moaned in shock - as she saw still more nude and voluptuous forms in those directions as well - each surrounded by her own sea of uplifted, gaping faces.

In every direction she looked the Beachport Zoo stretched out around her... each and every cage filled with a naked and squirming superheroine. Packed crowds milled between them, gaping up at each helpless heroine in turn. There were a handful of cops interspersed among them... who, having clearly long since given up on even trying to hold back the crowds, had just joined the civilians alongside them in just gaping up in awe, using their evidence cameras to add to the damning storm of flashes.

A soft whimper from her left drew Valkyrie's head whirling once more. She promptly moaned in shock as, in the cage next to hers, she saw the shivering naked form of the Hexetress. The poor Student Sorceress stood free and yet helpless at the edge of her own cage - without a single scrap of her proud robes or schoolgirl skirt anywhere upon her. Her hands gripped the bars with white knuckles, pressing her hot silky body so hard against the cold steel that her big bare breasts had slipped through the gaps to bounce naked on the far side - their true size now very very irrevocably exposed.

The gifted young witch, her cheeks blushing, gaped down to the foot of the cage... where her ornate tome of magic had been laid just baaaarely out of her reach. Before her, flash after flash rang out as a packed crowd snapped picture after picture of the cum-splattered figure labeled Sorceress Slutticus. As Valkyrie watched, the magical college-girl, speaking in a soft whimper, repeatedly begged the citizens of Beachport to please help return her precious book. But, to Persephone Planter's steadily increasing dismay and humiliation, not a single member of the crowd so much as moved a finger to help her.

From inside the cage she could not read the large sign that had been hung up right beside her. It read: "Warning! Bio-Contamination! Do Not Feed, Clothe, or Arm the Super-Heroine without Permission! --Zoo Staff." The thick flows of serpent semen that still, hours later, flowed out of Persephone's mystic vagina only helped to reinforce this instruction amidst the gaping crowd... who, after all, didn't need much more than excuse to continue to simply stand back and stare at the naked, squirming sorceress who stood, blushing and powerless, right before them.

Bleating in shock, Valkyrie turned her head away from Persephone. Only for her eyes to widen by the second, as it was driven into her that nowhere she could look was safe, and instead everywhere she found fresh horror.

Across the broad path from them - and across a sea of gaping bobbing heads - she now looked upon the Scarlet Sleuth. Equally naked, save for her mask, the ultra-buxom heroine also clutched at her bars and moaned in horror, her own large breasts thrust through them - next to a sign that read 'Burgundicus Boobicus.' Her dark pussy, exposed between her thighs, leaked a continuous streamer of cum down along them.

Just beneath her cage, stood a bevy of Beachport cops. Having long since given up on trying to control the crowds, they just stood about, leering at her - and cracking jokes at her expense. As they did so the officers had no idea they were jeering at their own Deputy Chief, and the highest ranking woman in their entire force. Regina would have easily ordered them to heel and roasted them to within an inch of their insubordinate lives... were she willing to remove her mask and reveal who she really was. But, though she blushed and whimpered naked before them, this was the one thing the squirming huge-breasted beauty seemed unwilling to do. Their mocking jeers slapping up across her sleek exposed flesh, she could but squirm in her cage and take it... while just above her leaking pussy, her own broad and once-flat belly was just starting to swell outwards, with what either Groxx or one of his minions had put inside of her.

She was not the only one who was showing - even if, in most cases, the change was still so small that you had to be very familiar with every single one of their bodies, like Valkyrie was, to see it. As she swept her eyes down one path, Valkyrie saw all of the gorgeous Princesses of the Pax Vex, lined up in a row, each whimpering within her own cage. All of them were wearing nothing but a glittering tiara, above her gorgeous gaping face. Each and every one, she was certain, was showing just a tiny bump upon their broad and once perfectly-flat bellies. Rocking her head to one side and staring down yet another path, with a moan, Valkyrie was horrified to see another few naked heroines squirming in their cages, stretched out in that direction... each of them seemingly showing just a little bit more than the last.

But by far the most advanced case, of course, was that of Daring Diva and her poor sidekick Crane Dancer... who, conveniently enough, Valkyrie's giant blue eyes next discovered, occupying a very large cage directly across from both herself and Scarlet Sleuth. The interior of the cage was dark, and her eyes had initially swept right pass. It was, in fact, the same cage the arachne herself had once occupied. But at last, sweeping back, Kaja spotted the two heroines squirming within. They were glued up on a web once more, held spread-eagled and at a diagonal angle with their feet spread out before them.

But even had they not been pinned in place, it was not clear that either unlucky lady could move. Above the cage was hung up a large banner reading 'The Miracle of Live Birth!' and indeed within it was. Moaning, whimpering, eyes rolling, both heroines' gigantic bellies were finally receding slowly back down...as one by one, from their wide-spread pussies, one fiendish little monster after another popped out.

On the plus side, the little spawn emerging from them were nowhere near as large or traumatic as a real human baby's head... but on the other hand, there had been quite a bit more of them than any human mother-of-multiples had ever managed to fit inside her. Eyes spinning in their heads, the two beauties bleated and squealed as they just kept coming and coming. Each one peeled its honorary mommy's poor well-used vagina wide, before it finally popped out of her once-taut inner lips like stage performers thrusting aside the moist curtains to make their debut.

The tiny spawn resembled nothing so much as the arachne herself, not their surrogate mothers - whose curvy bodies, after all, had just been used as helpless providers of warmth and nutrients and nothing more. But it was rather clear where the arachne herself had gotten her seed from - based on the hairy gorilla-like countenance upon roughly half of their little eight-eyed faces. And though they were smaller than human babies they were nowhere near as helpless. Within moments of popping forth from between their unwilling parents' sleek trembling thighs, they had begun getting their eight legs up and moving around - as often as not skittering right back up their former hosts' voluptuous silky flesh, as the two not-particularly-proud new mommies stared down in stunned unblinking disbelief.

But that was hardly the only thing holding their attention. For if there is one thing a newborn gorilla-spider needs, it's sustenance. And naturally enough, they had one place to get it. Crane Dancer, though slender, was like most superheroines quite well-endowed for her build and age. But her breasts were nothing compared to Daring Diva's immense, much-larger-than-double-D hooters, which sloshed back and forth like two titanic reservoirs upon her chest, just waiting to be used.

And used they were. Eyes blinking and lips quivering in shock around their webbed-up gags, both heroines could but stare as a succession of half-spider half-monkeys descended upon their helpless tits to slurp and lap and squeeze at them to their hearts' content. And even though their mothers moaned and squirmed, they could not stop their helpless breasts from obediently disgorging out fresh flows of milk to help the little monsters grow big and strong... while down below, their endlessly productive pussies kept right on popping, disgorging out yet another spawn, and then another, and then another. And the entire time a solid ring of faces around the cage oohed and ahhed and stared.

With a loud moan, Valkyrie could finally bear no more. Unable to watch further, she tore her gaze away.

But there was no refuge. Nowhere was safe. Each way she looked, she saw fresh glimpses of horror, fresh signs of once-proud superheroines shivering in their cages down one path, or another, or another... all naked and helpless before the seas of staring faces that steadily paraded past them.

Directly in front of her own cage, down low, was a wide video screen. At one time, it had faced outwards, giving the public information about whatever had been within the cage that now contained her own buxom helpless curves. But, showing signs of having been hastily removed and reattached by some crude work-beings, it had been turned around to face in towards her. Since she had first spotted it out of her peripheral vision, she had studiously avoided it - knowing that whatever they were trying to show her, she did not want to see.

But, overwhelmed by what she faced live in every direction she turned her shivering, wide-eyed blonde head, at last Valkyrie just could not help herself. Whatever was on the screen, it could not be anything but a comfort from the direct view of so much superheroine humiliation going on all around her. At last, she swung her head back around, and looked right into it.

The wide screen was set low, right in the front of her cage. It was positioned so that, as she stared into it, it looked like her wide and horrified eyes were still looking out into the crowds. Not realizing where her gaze was, the crowds continued to hoot, and the cameras continued to flash damningly. But, eyes wide and suddenly going moist, Valkyrie barely noticed. She was too busy staring into the screen.

For upon it, in lazy succession, she was being shown a nice huge view, in crisp high quality... of every single cage near and far. One after another they flashed up before her stunned eyes: showing her every last bit of her precious mighty army, in every last part of the zoo, one after the other. The first few she had already seen - Scarlet Sleuth, right across from her, and Tiger Queen, just a little ways down one path. Both of them she could see directly - and could confirm easily, with one glance of her eye and a sinking feeling in her belly, that the views were in fact perfectly and completely live. But then it kept going... and with a moan, Valkyrie started to see the fates of heroines she could not even see from where she sat. It was as if, helpfully, they were giving the great heroine army's commander one last look at the final ignominious fate of each and every one of her soldiers.

After Tiger Queen, the view dissolved away and then showed the Trans-Dimensional-African exhibit. And within it, the mighty and busty Black Cicada knelt before her - chained atop pride rock, where Kaja's own humiliating homage to the Jungle King had been performed. The lions, like most of the rest of the animals of the zoo, were gone. In their place the proud Chinese heroine squirmed. Her arms and ankles had been shackled behind her, leaving her in a forced kneeling position not unlike a hapless Asian captive in a Boris Vallejo painting.

Like the Hexetress, a sign had been placed on the wall in front of her where she couldn't read it. Hers read: "Gutticus Gluttonous -- the East Asian Fat-Breasted Tramp - this heroine's gigantic boobs and ass require enormous intake of food to sustain. You can help her: say 'Here's your super-treat!' and toss her a treat!" Two baskets of suggested 'treats' had been placed beneath the sign.

But Black Cicada, squirming fleshily upon her rock and gasping in horror, knew only that a crowd of American frat boys were clustered in front of her, pelting her with ample charms with candy and laughing, as they said the suggested phrase. The 'treats' bounced off her massive bare breasts, wiggling thighs and wide-eyed face. Moaning and flinching from each stinging impact on her silky-soft flesh, the mighty heroine could only squirm spectacularly upon her rock and continue to take it.

The camera cut, and showed the inside of a different cage. This one featured a large wheel at its center, to allow whatever hyperactive creature had been inside to run to its heart's content.

But now, the wheel had a new occupant: the highly athletic heroine known as Spartina. Stripped naked, hands bound behind her, the proud Olympian beauty had no choice but to keep running. Her muscular ass and powerful thighs wobbled as she sprinted ever forward... the wheel blurring beneath her feet of its own accord.

Outside the cage, a little dial had been set up to allow guests to control how fast the wheel turned. Snickering and cackling, a group of scruffy youths of the sort Spartina would normally have disposed of with ease had seized hold of these controls. Chortling with glee, they turned it up and down at will... and cackled at how, within, Spartina's highly-trained and stunningly athletic body had to lurch faster and then slower. Her powerful legs shivered as they struggled to maintain her gait and balance, while between them her naked pussy glistened.

But the speed dial was not the only control the youths had access to. There was a second dial... and leering and chortling they slowly turned it up and down too. Hands bound behind her broad hips, even as she ran Spartina looked up and gasped, her eyes wide as a little hook slowly rose and fell before her... from the end of which her own skimpy black superheroine thong tauntingly dangled. Suspended by one of its tiny straps, with the crotch facing towards her, as the only scrap of cloth she normally wore it had been, so she claimed, the only possible place upon which to display her ancestors' legendary dare. Now, as she ran and ran, pretty gaping up in horror, the golden words 'molon labe', glittering back down at her from her own thong, had taken on a completely different and stomach-churning meaning.

But moaning, shivering, exercising the obsessively-trained power of her curvy hips and powerful thighs, she could not help but try over and over to do as her own thong now dared her. Repeatedly she tried to lunge forward and, with her hands bound, recover her precious panty the only way she possibly could - by snatching it away with her mouth. But though her open luscious lips made repeated darting plays for her own stolen thong, thanks to the chortling youths leering in from outside, she never got close to retrieving it. Twisting one or the other dial at the last second, forcing her to either stumble beneath a sudden change in the wheel's speed or moan in dismay as it darted away at the last second, they were repeatedly able to deny the once-defiant heroine her skimpy, boastful prize. Repeatedly, whimpering and blushing, Spartina got her own fluttering thong batted right across her pretty face, in the course of missing it - but that was as close as the Olympian beauty came. But, not used to giving up easily, her mighty legs surging desperately and her gorgeous face darting and panting, she tirelessly kept at it - for all the very little good it did her.

But then the view cut again. And when it did it showed her the one place that was worse than any other. The one place she had least suspected, but probably should have.

For the next place the camera went... was the Petting Zoo.

In normal times, the Xenomorph Petting Zoo was a wonderful place where civilians could interact with delightful wriggling little alien carapace-horrors, which were really all bark and no bite once you got to know them. Toddlers in particular had delighted in stroking the little hissing armor-plated monstrosities, and delighted as they quickly fell to nuzzling and purring playfully. But, now that once harmless and whimsical area was devoted to a very different and bluntly quite a bit more adult sort of 'petting'.

12