Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," she said softly, even as her fingers sank just a little deeper into Sun Idol's giant soft jug, "perhaps there is another sort of art... where you are still worthy of my attention." Slowly, she gave the titanic breast a squeeze - her fingers sinking in deep, and making her would-be enemy's huge soft breast distend upwards towards her. Slowly, her sly smirk broadened - as she gave the big Japanese jug wobbling helplessly before her another couple squeezes.

"Let's test this, shall we?" she asked softly.

Sliding her hand up along its impressive swell, she slipped a single slender finger down inside Sun Idol's straining Rising Sun bra-cup. Slowly, she tugged downwards. The gigantic cup tugged, and jerked - and then finally popped loose entirely, settling down into a rumpled heap at the base of the giant jiggling jug it had once struggled to contain.

"Ooh!" Jiutian said, her dark eyes widening in surprise, at the shere bounty she was seeing. "No trace of enhancement, magical or otherwise. Well now, that is quite a pleasant surprise!" She licked her lips. "Especially for a mere near-mortal like this one!"

She began to stroke her divine finger lightly around and around Sun Idol's tender nipple - and her smile grew even wider as the already prominent nipple promptly began to grow and expand helplessly upwards into her caresses. Meanwhile, her left hand stretched out and then dropped down between Sun Idol's parted legs. Without needing to glance away for a moment to guide her, the goddess's divine fingers alighted directly onto the slumbering Japanese beauty's pussy and began to massage it deftly through her thin superheroine panties. Despite her unconscious state, Sun Idol's voluptuous body promptly began to squirm helplessly. Masked head rolling, she let out a tiny moan.

"Mmmm," the smirking goddess said, licking her lips. "I really should be going..." she said, in the tone of someone trying to convince herself otherwise. "But perhaps there is time to give you just a few little pointers. After all, from my view of the inside of that sheltered little head - you do need my divine guidance in this particular area... very, very badly!"

Lifting up her hand off the Sun Idol's mound, she extended out a single finger. Already, after just a few caresses, the unconscious heroine's pussy was so wet her little Rising Sun panties were practically painted onto her thick labial lips. Reaching down to the base, Jiutian's finger slowly traced right up the crease between them until, arriving at a precise location, she suddenly pressed straight down - right into her defenseless clitoris. Instantly, Sun Idol let out a muffled yip, and her giant panty-clad buns lifted up off the bed and wiggled helplessly, beneath the goddess's single instructively-extended finger. Jiutian laughed with delight.

"So eager!" she said. "Well... very well, if you insist! I can always provide... deeper lessons!" And, so saying, her finger detached from Sun Idol's pussy and began moving up towards the scoop front of her panties - visibly preparing to do to the little lower garment what she had just done to the left cup of her bra.

But fortunately for the helpless superheroine - or perhaps unfortunately depending on your perspective - at that moment the door suddenly flew open. On the far side a pudgy guard stood, his eyes widening and a shiver running through him.

"Oh... oh holy fucking SHIT!" he moaned.

Looking up from her entertaining new toy, Jiutian's divine face twisted with irritation and revulsion. "No, thank you," she told him. Lifting her hand back up from the front of Sun Idol's panties, she made a shooing gesture with the backs of her moist fingers. "Now, could you be a dear and just go away? I was about to have some fun."

The guard didn't seem to be listening. Slowly, he shook his head. "It... it weren't no false alarm," he whimpered. "She... she is loose!"

Even though he should have known it was useless, instinct proved hard to break. Unlatching and then snatching up his gun from its holster, he jerked it up and unloaded it at her. Under the circumstances, his grouping was surprisingly tight. Several red splotches appeared upon Jiutian's body - including four scattered across her chest and one in her forehead. She looked down at the ones on her chest like a girl on a hot date trying to see how much damage a little spilled wine had done to her outfit, then looked back up at him. In a moment, all the bullet-holes had vanished off her as if they were never there.

"Fuck..." the guard said. Proving that learning was not his strong suit, he started trying to reload.

Jiutian shook her head. "I had to test a little bit further with them," she said, gesturing towards the defeated superheroines. "But, you, on the other hand, are very, very clearly completely unworthy, in every respect... and I know exactly what to do with you!"

Suddenly she hurtled out and through the door. Her sword, snapping back up into her hand in mid-flight, rose and fell. A great spray of arterial blood lurched up and onto the bright-white hospital walls, and the bisected guard fell gurgling. But even as his pieces tumbled to the ground, more shouts echoed up and down the corridor - accompanied by some more gunshots.

Looking back and forth, Jiutian smiled. One hurtling bullet nailed her right in the temple, and she noticed it less than if a flea had landed there.

"Well now... it looks like I'll have to have one form of fun, before I finally get to have the other." She neither sounded nor looked too upset by this, and shrugged. "Oh, what a shame!"

Then with a cackle, she hefted her sword and went hurtling away down the corridor. Behind her, the door swung closed again, automatically. As it did so the sounds of more yelps and bellows and gunshots echoed in through it - followed shortly after by the sounds of further mortal screaming.

Within the still room the screams repeated again and again - slightly farther away each time. The screams were accompanied occasionally by tinkling peals of Jiutian's multilingual psychic laughter, as she happily slew and slew and slew - teaching the mortals the price for keeping one such as she in such shabby confinement.

The three heroines remained sprawled and defeated within her former room for a minute or two. Then, slowly, groaning, they started to come to. Still lying flat on their backs, their bodies aching or, in Sun Idol's case, their minds still swirling, they lifted their pretty heads and exchanged looks across the room.

"Did... did anyone get the number on that truck?" Daring Diva asked, holding her ringing head.

"Yeah..." Valkyrie groaned. "But I don't remember enough Mandarin to spell it."

With a groan, Sun Idol tried to climb off the bed and onto her feet, but finding out the hard way that too much gas was still in her, her buxom form slipped off and sank down trembling beside the other two - one huge breast still jiggling outside the tugged-down cup of her bra. The three heroines lay panting side-by-side on the floor, and then slowly clambered up onto their knees and knelt in a row, shivering. Then, at that moment, the doors opened up again and three nurses came in.

"I'm afraid you're a little late," Valkyrie moaned, barely looking up. "The patient has already escaped. We're... not great, but we don't need any help."

But this statement was greeted only with tiny giggles, from the three nurses towering up behind them. Reaching up, the center one tugged off her surgical mask and cast it aside.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that!" Rude Ruby cooed. Beside her, Violent Violet and Savage Sapphire tugged off their own masks and leered down, their eyes glittering.

The heroines gasped, in horror. But, having just been thoroughly trashed by the ancient goddess, they were in no position to resist. Their bodies, perched upon their knees and still aching and exhausted after the beatings they had taken, were simply not able to react in time to defend themselves in any way. As one, cackling, the villainesses lunged forward, and seized each helpless heroine by her head. With their other hands, they reached around and slammed drug-laced pads down onto their faces.

The heroines whimpered, and wiggled, and squealed. But not a single one of them managed to get up off her knees and actually resist. In short order their moans became less coherent, their struggles more languid.

"Don't worry," Rude Ruby purred. She stroked her fingers teasingly across Valkyrie's forehead while - holding the back of the heroine's shivering head pressed up against her own belly - she watched her helplessly suck in more and more of her will-taming gas. "We have great things planned for you three!" She giggled. "Great things!" she repeated, eagerly.

Valiant Valkyrie whimpered, and moaned, her eyes blinking wide in horror. But there was nothing she could do. To either side of her she saw her friends already slumping to the ground to lie helpless at the Dark Prizm's feet. A moment later, her own vision fading out to blackness, she could hold out no longer - and did likewise.

For obvious reasons, Valiant Valkyrie would never know exactly how long she was under. She came to again some time later - to find herself strapped to a hospital bed, which had been tilted up to an almost forty-five degree angle.

Her power belt was still gone, and her wrists and ankles were tied firmly to the corners of the bed - meaning she was going nowhere. Looking around, due to the position she and the bed were in, she could only see a fraction of her surroundings. What she did see was one wall and one corner of another hospital room. It had to be a different one than they had been in, since it had windows, down the side off to her right.

Before her, in a chair positioned at the corner where the wall she was facing met the wall with the windows, sat Rude Ruby. She was nursing a cigarette - and, in the first act approaching human decency Valkyrie had witnessed from her, had cracked open a window, so that at least her smoke could go outside, rather than being trapped in the hospital's air system. Valiant Valkyrie couldn't see much out the window, but what she could see made it clear they had gone up a floor or two, and were now most likely on the hospital's third, or top, floor.

Having the window open also had another consequence, though. It meant that, from outside, Valkyrie could hear the blare of sirens shooting back and forth, the repeated screams - and occasionally the cackling laughter Jiutian made as she continued her bloody vengeful rampage.

Taking a puff from her cigarette, Rude Ruby dangled it out the window, looked up, and smirked.

"I'll save you the time and us the trouble of you asking, and just tell you," Rude Ruby said. "Yeah, we're still in the Hyboria hospital. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. That bad babe we let loose on you is causing quite the ruckus right now. No-one is going to come sweep this part for a good long while. So you and I have some time."

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. "You're an evil, evil bitch," she said, to Rude Ruby.

The villainess shrugged, seeming to neither deny this nor feel particularly hurt by it. "I just know my purpose, is all," she said.

"Oh?" Valiant Valkyrie asked. "And what's that?"

Rude Ruby took another drag on her cigarette, tapped some ash out past the edge of the window, and smirked.

"Destroy all the superheroes," she said.

Valiant Valkyrie took a deep breath. Trying to reason with Ruby didn't seem like a particularly promising path. But tied up and helpless, what else was she going to do?

"Look, Ruby," she said softly.

Over another puff of cigarette, the villainess looked up, her eyes curious.

"I know you feel...wronged by some of them in the past," she said. "I... I don't like the Boarman either. But you really need to see that in this world, as it exists, you need the superheroes. Just as much as everyone else."

"Oh?" Ruby asked. She took a puff, then tapped out more ash outside the window. "Why do we need them?"

"Ruby, don't you realize?" Valkyrie said, putting out the most impassioned plea she could. "Heroes - not just me, but all of them, men and women and others besides - they are the guardians of our world. When there is an invasion they protect us. When there's a calamity, they fix it. When there's a crisis, they preserve peace. Why, if it weren't for them the very world you live in would have been destroyed ten times over!"

Leaping to her feet, Rude Ruby stabbed her cigarette forward until it almost jabbed right into Valkyrie's shocked face.

"Exactly!" she said, her eyes flashing.

Valkyrie's jaw dropped. "Wh-what?!" she gasped.

Folding her arms over her chest, lit cigarette dangling from one hand, Rude Ruby shook her head. "Protect us?" she asked, derisively. "Fix it? Preserve peace?!" She spat the last word in particular as if it were a slur. "Don't you see?" Rude Ruby asked.

Valkyrie stared, her mouth hanging open.

Rude Ruby shook her head, and giggled. "You're so stupid! You said it yourself and you don't even realize it."

Leaning in close Rude Ruby put her face right up in front of Valiant Valkyrie. She held her cigarette up vertical beside them, between two extended red-nailed fingers.

"Heroes," she said, "are the status quo. They serve it, they preserve it, they are it." She gesticulated wildly. "Whenever anyone tries to change anything, they put it back. They're the reason nothing ever gets better."

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head, her face still an inch from Ruby's glaring visage. "That's... that's not true!" she gasped.

"Yes, it is!" Ruby snapped. "And do you know why?" She held up her cigarette beside her own face, as if illuminating it with a torch. "Because... they like the way this world works. It's great, for them."

Valiant Valkyrie gaped, briefly speechless. Folding her arms, Ruby shook her head, smirking.

"And they're not all the same, despite what you said. You so-called 'good' super-ladies? We don't much care what happens to you, as you can tell, but we figure some of you might come around eventually. Regular dudes? Well... I personally don't have that much use for them..."

"I do!" Savage Sapphire's voice suddenly said.

"Yeah," Violent Violet giggled. "We know."

With a gasp Valkyrie whipped her head to one side. The rest of the Prizm were clustered at the other end of the room, just before the edge of the bed blocked her view. They were sitting or squatting as available seats allowed. Around them were a number of cases and boxes they had either looted, or hauled in with them; they clearly didn't belong in this room. From the smirks on their faces, they had been acting as eager spectators for the confrontation between Rude Ruby and Valiant Valkyrie.

"Shush," Jaded Jade said to the others. "Let her finish. She's doing a pretty good job debating the dumb slut... for an amateur!"

"Be nice!" Ghoulish Goldie admonished her.

Rude Ruby followed Valkyrie's gaze, then turned back.

"As I was saying," she said. "Regular men? Despicable... but without their gods, they won't be much problem. But the supermen?" She shook her head. "No way. Dicks don't change. Not unless you make them. And no one can make the super dicks do anything."

She took a puff, smirked, then leaned over and exhaled out the window.

"So we've come full circle. Anyone who sees this world for what it is - as a sick and twisted pit; anyone who wants to change it can start with only one goal."

Standing right in front of Valiant Valkyrie, she lifted up a single finger.

"Kill all the superheroes," she repeated her thesis, smugly.

Valkyrie panted softly. Then, shaking her head, she realized trying to reason with Rude Ruby was pointless. She went with derision, instead. "Oh, is that all?" she said, rolling her eyes. "And, what - are you going to give every evil girl on Earth unlimited ice-cream with sprinkles while you're at it?!"

Rude Ruby waved her finger chidingly. "Don't get flippant with me, now," she warned. She took one last puff, and smiled, then flicked the cigarette away through the window to the ground below. "We have a plan, actually," she said. "And you three ladies are going to play a key part."

Crouching down beside her, Rude Ruby reached down into what Valiant Valkyrie belatedly recognized as the cooler that the villainess had stolen from Hammer Labs, way back at the very start of her current misadventure. It had been lying on the floor, near her feet, unseen, the whole time. Rude Ruby withdrew from it a tiny stoppered vial, stood up, and held it up before her face. She turned it back and forth - watching intently as the pearly fluid inside sloshed back and forth. Then she looked at Valiant Valkyrie, across it.

"I'm really glad you brought along another couple super-wombs," she said, smirking. "It works out perfectly. We get one to test on - your unpowered friend, unfortunately for her. One to use as our main brood cow - Solar Slut or whatever she calls herself, with that juicy ancient bloodline and that super-human womb, is obviously the perfect choice. And you - just in case we need a backup. You know - like if this stuff kills the other two somehow and we need a do-over."

Valiant Valkyrie seethed in horror and fury at what she was listening to. Then she shook her head decisively back and forth. "I will never let that happen!" she assured her. "The Queen of Valor will stop you, before you can think about putting one drop of that stuff inside my or any of my friends' bodies!"

Bouncing on her heels Rude Ruby gave her a bemused expression, and then laughed.

"What the fuck are you talking about, bitch?" she asked. Reaching out, she seized the side of her bed. "Do you think I'm just some big-breasted bimbo like you?" she cackled. "I wouldn't have told you if you could still stop it. We did it thirty-six minutes ago!*"

With one surge of her mighty arm, she spun the bed to which Valiant Valkyrie was strapped around to face the other way. Valkyrie's eyes went wide, and her mouth fell open in horror.

Before her, two more beds lined the long opposite wall of the large multi-occupancy hospital room the Dark Prizm had holed up in. Each, like hers, was elevated at an almost forty-five degree angle, facing back towards her. Each one had one of her two friends strapped to it, in the same manner she was strapped into hers.

But unlike her they were naked. They had on black leather gimp masks that blinded them and bright red ball-gags that spread their luscious quivering lips wide. They squirmed and bleated, unsure what was happening to them.

But most importantly each of them had a very large and swollen belly distending up where once a perfectly flat and toned tummy had been. Beside them the stolen artificial insemination machine that had received the honor of taking theirs stood by... its business end still dripping.

"Oh... oh my GODDESS!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, staring at her two impregnated friends in shock.

"I wouldn't say that too loud," Jaded Jade said. She nodded towards the cracked-open window. "She might hear you."

Valiant Valkyrie gasped - but ignored her, in favor of staring at her friends' swollen bellies in horror.

"What... what did you put inside of them, you... you fiends?" she asked.

Coming up beside her, Rude Ruby stood next to her and adopted a posture as if they were casually chatting together in a bar - perhaps about some distant romantic prospects they were trying to entice into hitting on them.

"Now, why would I actually tell you that?" Rude Ruby asked. "It would spoil the surprise. Besides - it's not like any of us really know, until it comes out."

"Wh-what?" Valkyrie asked.

"We know what it's supposed to be," Ghoulish Goldie assured her. "But that assumes that Lady Luna didn't screw up, or the professor didn't mix up his samples, or whatever. We might still be up shit creek - or they might be - or both."