Valiant Valkyrie vs the Boarman 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we'll know soon enough," Violent Violet said, glancing at a wall-mounted clock. "If the notes we got are correct... it should be any minute now."

On cue, the bound and knocked-up heroines' bellies started to ripple. Their buxom bodies shivered, and their mouths whimpered in horror around their slobber-covered gags... as they felt the same processes they had witnessed just a short time before playing out within Vixa's body starting up within theirs.

"Oooh..." the Dark Prizm said, sitting forward and watching in wonder. Valkyrie squirmed and bleated in horror.

But there was nothing any of them could or needed to do but watch... except for the two horrified heroines who now felt the labor contractions playing out within their own bodies, who couldn't even do that. Lady Luna's monstrous creations, very much by design, required nowhere near the same time or attention an actual human baby did to make its way into the world. They were, after all, generally intended to squirt back out of a heroine while she lay helpless in the same dark and filthy alley in which she had been tamed. In short order the two heroines' pussies began to spread wide apart and something wiggling and inhuman began to emerge from each of their sacred and tender channels.

"Here they come!" Jaded Jade said, excitedly. "Get ready!"

Reaching behind them the villainesses picked up two more pieces of stolen hospital equipment from the corner where they had stashed them. These were two portable incubators, designed to allow evacuation of very small premature babies from the NICU in the event of a major, probably super-villainess-related, catastrophe. Only, given the sorts of preemies they were likely to contain, the walls were made of specially-reinforced bulletproof glass.

Taking up their stolen incubators the Dark Prizm all rushed up to greet the latest two offspring to be birthed in the Hyboria Hysterium. As the inhuman progeny came out and got coaxed into their incubators the Prizm seemed to do their best not to let Valkyrie see anything. But the wide-eyed heroine still managed to get a few suggestive glimpses between their shifting shapely bodies. She saw thick segmented tubes writhing their way up out of her friends' pussies. The bulging segments were covered in snaking veins, like a cross between an enormous earthworm and a penis. Later, within an incubator she got a horrifying glimpse of row after row of sharp teeth, set within a circular maw... which hissed hungrily.

Then the incubators were sealed around their new inhuman occupants, and concealing covers placed on them.

The Prizm briefly lifted the covers to peek through them, cooing as if the toothy writhing things inside were the cutest little babies they had ever seen. Meanwhile they backed up. The two well-used heroines were left slumped and exhausted in their bonds. Between their mighty spread thighs their pussies gaped wide, still dripping streamers of post-birthing slime down onto the beds.

Then with a gasp, lifting their heads, the Dark Prizm and Valiant Valkyrie both simultaneously realized that while they were distracted by events inside the room, something had changed outside too. They no longer heard screams nor distant laughter. The sirens were still there, but distant and stationary, as if a cordon sanitaire had been formed.

Then with another collective gasp, eyes turning upwards, they heard a thump on the roof.

"Hahahaha!" they heard Jiutian's voice cackle, through the open window. "So the only truly worthy foe in this pathetic place finally comes to face me once more!"

Whoever that was, they could not hear their reply. But a short time later she uttered another piercing multi-lingual laugh.

"We will see, will we not?" she said.

Then they heard another thump, as she leaped off - followed shortly after by the distant echoing sounds of hand to hand combat.

"Wow..." Violent Violet said. She looked like she wanted to run up and help - but they all had more important things to do.

That did not mean they were above offering moral support.

"Get him!" Jaded Jade called up to her ancient country-woman. "Rip his fucking dick off and shove it down his piggy throat!"

Ghoulish Goldie gave her an appalled look. "That would completely derail our plans!" she objected.

"We could find another option," Jaded Jade protested.

"Not easily!" Savage Sapphire retorted.

"Whatever," Jaded Jade said. "Rip it off anyways," she called upwards, "and throw it in the trash while you make him watch!"

"Enough," Rude Ruby said, sharply. "We need to keep moving while our distraction holds, not turn into spectators. We are activists not slacktivists - right?"

Jaded Jade nodded - though her dark eyes continued to glance up hopefully at every new sound of fighting.

"Goldie, you take Sun Idol's spawn to the prime site," Rude Ruby directed. "Sapphire, get Daring Diva's to the backup base. Everyone else, get these spent super-breeders down. We have another that needs to go in their place."

"Right," more than one member of the Prizm answered, simultaneously.

Ghoulish Goldie and Savage Sapphire put their scrubs and their surgical masks back on, picked up the covered incubators, and opened the door. Outside the hospital was in bedlam, staff running to and fro to help evacuate patients and generally deal with the crisis. The two villainesses blended in instantly, slipping away as just two more nurses helping to get vulnerable infants out of the danger zone. The rest closed and blocked the door again behind them.

They seized the two just-birthed heroines, removed their bonds, and discarded them in a naked heap to one side. Devastated and exhausted, neither hooded heroine was in any state to resist. The Dark Prizm cuffed their hands behind them anyways, before moving on to Valiant Valkyrie.

Shoving the others' beds into a corner, they grabbed Valiant Valkyrie and wheeled her over until her forcibly opened thighs were positioned conveniently near the waiting delivery tube of the insemination machine. Grabbing up a fresh canister from the cooler, Rude Ruby inserted it into the machine.

Then they all froze. Their faces all turned upwards and they stood in silence as they realized that once more something had changed outside. The sounds of combat had stopped.

Then at last Jiutian's voice echoed loudly through the window once more.

"Oh... oh yes!" her multilingual voice moaned, in a tone none of them had ever heard her use before. "Yes... yes, you are... you are still worthy!"

Then, she suddenly let out a loud, warbling squeal. All the heroines and villainesses gasped - as, simultaneously, each suddenly had the distinct impression of some great powerful force sweeping up through her, like the sensation of the ground rushing up just before waking up from a nightmare.

"Oh, y-yes!" Jiutian squealed, her divine voice rising and falling in awe as if under the direction of some dominating outside force. "Yes, you are worthy! Oh! You are... so, so, sooOO w-WORTHY!"

"Mother... fucker!" Jaded Jade hissed. She shook her head, her face staring upwards in bitter, almost tearful, disappointment. "And I was starting to stan for her so hard!"

Reaching out, Violent Violet stroked a hand down Jaded Jade's arm, trying to console her.

"That's understandable," she said. "She's one lethal woman. But she's also what, like... three thousand years old?"

"Five," Jaded Jade muttered, angrily.

"Right," Violent Violet said. "Point is she's powerful, but a product of her time. You can't expect her to immediately wake up and see the light any more than, like, your old racist grandma could."

"Point of order," Jaded Jade said, raising a green-nailed finger. She finally turned her gaze down from the ceiling, even as the squeals and moans of her sacred and warlike ancestor getting vigorously pacified continued to echo down through it. "My nai-nai was only racist against white people and the Japanese - and she had damn good reasons for both!"

"That's enough of that," Rude Ruby said. "Let's get this bitch knocked up."

"We'll need to take her clothes off, first," Violent Violet said, pointing down at the jacket and skimpy panties inside which Valkyrie's curves were still straining.

"Wow, no wonder we call you the smart one," Rude Ruby purred.

Reaching up, she yanked open Valiant Valkyrie's jacket, the zipper streaking down with a loud 'ZZZZIP!' until it came completely undone. The Queen of Valor gasped as her huge cans spilled out. Then she looked up with a snarl.

"You don't need to expose my breasts to impregnate me!" she said, indignantly.

"True," Rude Ruby admitted. With another few tugs she ripped the jacket to shreds around Valiant Valkyrie's busty, helplessly squirming flesh, and tossed the dregs aside. "But we don't want to let the Boarman have all the fun, do we?"

Reaching up, she stroked a single finger tauntingly up Valkyrie's enormous left breast, ending with a flick to her extended tender pink nipple that left the huge jug bouncing softly in her wake. Rude Ruby observed the enormous Asgardian tit wobbling helplessly before her, and smirked.

"We all know you superheroines just wear these skimpy costumes, so it's more exciting for a hero when he peels you out of them!" she laughed.

Valkyrie gasped, and then shook her head, her teeth grit in fury. "No!" she snarled. "That isn't right!"

"Sure it isn't..." Rude Ruby purred. Then she held out her hand, like a surgeon asking for an instrument. Jaded Jade handed her a stolen surgical scalpel.

Valiant Valkyrie gasped - any urge to continue arguing with Rude Ruby draining out of her, along with all the color in her face, as she stared at the razor-sharp blade. Her sumptuous curves jiggled back and forth, helpless and almost entirely naked, before it.

But rather than plunge it into her flesh, Rude Ruby instead sent the shining scalpel diving down. Seizing Valkyrie's tiny panty with her free hand, she pulled it away from her sleek wiggling flesh and then sliced each of the little straining hip-straps clean through. Then, she let go. Held in place by the big buns keeping the back squeezed tight against the mattress, the front of Valiant Valkyrie's trademark blue-and-gold super-panty wilted down around her, as her buxom hips shivered - before Rude Ruby reached in, took a rude grip, and tugged it right out from between her legs.

Rude Ruby held up Valkyrie's destroyed and captured bikini bottom and shook it back and forth tauntingly before her gaping blonde face. Then she cast it aside.

"Don't be shy, girls," she purred, as the three villainesses stood around the now almost completely naked and helpless superheroine. "We might as well mix business and pleasure - the same way the superheroes do."

Reaching out, chuckling, all three villainesses put their hands on her. Valkyrie gasped, and squirmed - but was in no position to resist. One green-nailed hand coiled and squeezed luxuriously at her enormous fat tits. Another purple-nailed one stroked with obvious relish over her curvy buxom hip. A third stroked her belly, caressing teasingly at her navel.

Valkyrie shivered, and moaned - but could do nothing to resist either their touch, nor the corkscrew tingles that shot up and down her sleek curvy flesh as she was felt up.

But even as she was using one hand to caress Valkyrie's as-yet broad and flat fertile belly Rude Ruby, as she had said, was putting the other to more practical uses. Reaching it down between the now-defenseless heroine's thighs, she brought it back up and, living up to her moniker, slid a single finger rudely right up into her unguarded pussy. Valkyrie yelped, her head tilting back and shivering, as she felt her delicate vaginal lips part and then squeeze helplessly around her enemy's penetrating digit.

"Oh... my..." Rude Ruby giggled. She licked her lips, and laughed, as she stirred her finger around inside the blonde champion's slit. "No wonder this one is so popular with all the super-boys," she purred. "This is one fucking eager pussy!"

"I'll say," Jaded Jade said. Hand still squeezing Valkyrie's giant breast, she looked down and gaped in awe as, already, she could see trickles of gooey moisture flowing down the back of Rude Ruby's red-sheathed hand. She shook her head. "Did this super-slut stash an entire bottle of fucking lube up there when we weren't looking?!"

"Feels like!" Rude Ruby laughed, still rudely probing around inside her would-be rival's cunt.

On the opposite side from Jaded Jade, Violent Violet shook her head and smirked. "Bitch must really get off on being beaten down and tied up..." she purred.

"Are you really surprised?" Rude Ruby asked, rubbing slyly along the front wall of Valkyrie's cunt. "She is a superheroine after all!"

"You... you f-filthy bitches!" Valkyrie howled, head whipping back and forth with rage. "I... I will get you for this!" She thrashed furiously in her bonds - but moments later, Rude Ruby's cruel and instructive finger slid up and began to caress directly on her clitoris - and with a loud whimper, Valiant Valkyrie's attempts to resist were briefly brought to an instantaneous halt, as a stunned shiver ran through her sleek helpless body.

Looking into her face, Rude Ruby sneered - and gave the Clit of Valor another few strokes with her finger. Then she withdrew her arm, and held it up. She smirked - to see both her finger, and a good portion of her hand, utterly smothered in drooling do-gooder goo.

"Alright," she announced. "She's more than ready. So let's fuck this bitch - the not-so-fun way!"

Snickering, the other two Prizm members backed off slightly. Reaching down they seized the tube and began bringing it up towards Valiant Valkyrie's glistening and defenseless vagina.

Valiant Valkyrie howled. She shook, and thrashed, and squirmed. But, utter horror dawning on her face, absolutely nothing she did could stop the slow but inexorable nudging of the simple tube up through her parted nether lips. She shivered and moaned, as she felt it slip deeper and deeper up inside her - but could do nothing to resist that, either. Soon the wild-eyed blonde was quite certain that if they went any further, they would push into her cervix. Then, they did push further - and she jerked and screamed as that did indeed happen.

"There," Violent Violet said, studying the settings on the machine. "That should be more than deep enough, considering how potent this stuff appears to be."

"What, are we paying by the inch or something?" Jaded Jade complained. "Go ahead and give her another foot or two. What could it hurt - besides her?"

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Rude Ruby giggled, standing back and watching eagerly.

Valiant Valkyrie shook her head, in fury. "You... you wouldn't dare!" she said. But she could do nothing but watch, eyes wide and lips hanging open in horror as, snickering, Jaded Jade put her hand on the crank that drove the tube, and prepared to slam it down, shoving it even deeper up inside Valiant Valkyrie's defenseless body.

But fortunately for Valkyrie, at that exact moment, there came a tremendous crash - as the window suddenly shattered into a thousand pieces.

To be continued next time as Havoc Breaks Out in the Hyboria Hospital...

* With acknowledgements, and apologies, to Alan Moore.