All Comments on 'Valley of the Woods Ch. 03'

by E_R_Rush

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

Very confused about some details. The doctor refers to him by his first and last name a few times, but why don't the police??? Where the h-l did Tanner Worren come from??? Also, how dim is Adrian that he doesn't realize it is Nanao? The I liked the characters and the feel and flow of the story, but the plotting needs work. Also, the story feels rushed in some places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
avid

remember the doctor created an alias for him

canndcanndover 10 years ago
Interesting start

I really like this but think it would have been good for you to give us some background on the vampire by now. Why was he in the area that Nana was initially and when did he become a cop? I also can't understand why he can't recognize the kid with all the similarities. Doesn't he have some higher senses that would allow him to notice things about the boy more easily?

The other thing is this condition he has. You'd think he'd realize it is the same kid when he pukes blood all over like he did the day he found him. Afterall, how many people have that condition? And really, that would be a condition that would have to be fixed. That's not something a person can live with. I assume that will have to be dealt with before he goes home. They'd have to do surgery right away if someone is bleeding internally like that.

I also can't help but question why the police wouldn't be told his real name. I totally understand the usage of an alias as far as his registration so the guy can't find him, but the police would have to have the right info, you'd think. I am surprised that Nana doesn't tell him who he is when he admits that he still loves him.

I'm not trying to rip the work apart...just pointing things out that I would if I were beta reading it for you. Keep writing. Maybe get a beta reader to help bounce things off of. Hope for more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
greaat

next soon please. this story getting hot

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

Great story. I love vampires. Please tell me you are going to continue the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue! its a great story

Please continue this is one if my favorite stories and ive been waitung for the next chapter

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

please continue this amazing story.loved it.

want to read more chapters.can't wait more ,no longer.

this story is great.

thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Update!

I loved this, please update!! I'm really looking forward to the ending... Thank you!

Tlou2009Tlou2009almost 8 years ago
More more more!!!!!

Love it so much!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous