Valoris Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy world full of fun and fucking.
765 words
4.08
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your story :) 😘😘

Year - 1284

A beautiful summers day, the sun shining with a gentle breeze lazily rolling through the treetops, crystal clear streams trickling from glaciers winding their way through the valley. Paradise.

Through the day the sun shone brightly in the valley with the exception of one castle, nestled deeply in the forest, covered by the shade of the trees. Inside, the curtains are drawn to not allow a single sliver of light in, magnificent halls and stunning ballrooms. Bedrooms as large as small houses.

In the town it is told the castle is haunted, cursed by angry souls tormented long ago by an evil witch.

Recently, travellers have started to disappear as they cross the mountain, to be found weeks or months later completely drained of blood. Scared and angry the townsfolk hold a meeting and decide that they need to find out what's happening, and stop it. So they gather their money and send the fastest rider to the edge of the valley to hire a man who deals with such troubles, Jack, an ex-soldier turned mercenary.

He rides deep into the forest, following a path which only seems to get darker, causing his horse to spook and run off. Setting up camp here for now, pascal gathers items for a fire, and tries to relax. As he starts to nod off, he hears a slight rustle, thunk, then darkness.

Waking up head hurting, Jack quickly realises he's not outside anymore, he's completely naked, chained to the wall. *tap tap tap* footsteps approach, and before him the most beautiful woman he'd seen, wearing a silky dress that hugs her body showing off her perfect curves. The flickering candle light revealing her far more sinister side.

She gives him 2 options, he can give his go at satisfying her and live as her servant or he can stay in the dungeon and be food.

Quickly, he agrees, jumping to his feet and holding his hands out to be released. "Uh-uh." She says coyly, "you have to stay like that, and you don't get the job if I'm not satisfied."

Slightly disgruntled he agrees, she walks toward him, shrugging the straps off her shoulders, and slowly slipping out of her dress, she moves forward and pushes him against the wall, slightly knocking his breath out.

Not deterred, he leans in and kisses her neck, licking up behind the ladies ear around the top and back down nibbling along the way. His hands tracking down her back, firmly grabbing her ass, he continues down the neck biting and kissing toward her tits teasing with his tongue, between and underneath, sucking and biting her nipples.

He stops briefly to lay down on the stone floor, getting her to sit on his chest, reaching up her body he grabs her tits, kissing between her thighs, teasing her pussy and clit with his breath before lifting her up and onto his face he starts licking from her ass to her clit, gently sucking, flicking his tongue rhythmically. Letting her rest more weight he concentrates his tongue on her clit, he feels her start to rock back and forth gently, moaning slightly.

He moves one of his hands and places his finger teasing the entrance to her pussy, he can feel her start to tighten with each flick of the tongue and gentle push of his finger. Her controlled moans break out louder, her breath becoming more ragged, as her pussy starts to drip and tighten more and more.

He finally pushes his finger in pushing upward on and off against her g-spot, occasionally rubbing in circles, making her lose control of her voice and pressing all of her weight on his face, rocking back and forth faster and faster as she cums hard. Not letting her catch her breath, he continues to tease her clit with his tongue, keeping pressure against her g-spot, causing her to cum again and again.

Jack is struggling to breathe a little now, pulling his finger out and moving to tap her leg. She slumps her shoulders a little, her ragged breathing starting to steady, before standing up. Glancing down at his cock, seeing it stand strong and thick causes a small grin to break her stony expression. "You've done better than I expected, I'm going to have lots of fun with you.." she says, walking away slowly, shaking her hips from side to side showing off her beautifully shaped ass. "Your name?" Jack gasps, still catching his breath. "Lelah." Is all he hears, as she disappears around the corner.