Val's Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

"We go back to the office in my car, but not before he notices my nipples are hard. He looks away. I think what a sweet man, so gentlemanly, but inside I'm wishing he would stare."

Val stops and looks at me, her hand gripping my penis, "You're so hard, Chuck. Would you like to go in me?"

I answer with a nod. I move the dishes out of the way, and within seconds I'm inside her. We aren't tender with each other, but aggressive. It's like all this energy we have inside of us needs to come out of our bodies. I last a few minutes this time, my thrusts like Ebony Man, her pussy like Peaches and Cream, wet and receptive, crying out for more. No finger on her clit. She just encourages me to fuck her harder with each stroke. I thought my last climax was large, but this one seemed even more intense."

I'm laying in her arms, breathing hard, scared, aroused, drained, suddenly feeling pulled in two directions. She's not breathing nearly as hard. She's calm. Very much in control which is what I need. She's also very sweet, tender to me. My sanctuary I think and Joseph is hers.

"You are such a sweet, sweet man, so understanding. I feel so loved by you. Do you know that? I never wanted to hurt you. I feel so bad I've kept this from you. I wanted to share this with you, but didn't know how. Joseph said I would know when the time was right. He said God would send us a sign. I think this afternoon he gave us was his sign. Are you ready for me to continue?"

"I think so Val," not sure I'm ready or not. When I was hard I wanted to hear more, but now that my balls are emptied I'm not so sure.

She presses her mouth to mine and gives me a soft kiss, "Chuck, you're going to have to prove you really do. I haven't orgasmed and I desperately want to, but I also want to tell you everything. Would you go down on me?"

I look at her. She's never made this request and I've never done this in all our years together. She wasn't squeamish about my ejaculate. It was just an unspoken taboo. She was now asking me to lick up my seed as I licked her. It was more than just about getting her off, but a turning point in our marriage. It was more than just about submitting, but about accepting my new status. You can dream about these moments, but fantasy and reality are very different.

She was introducing me to my new reality. I hoped the sticker shock wouldn't prove to be something I couldn't afford.

I answered her by kissing my way down, spending time on those swollen breasts of hers, the nipples so hard, followed by her torso, dipping my tongue into her navel. I pressed my face against her pubis. I could smell my seed. I moved between her legs and like I had done before laid flat on my stomach. I lapped at the outside of her vagina, kissed her inner thighs, licked her clitoris. She took her hands and pressed them against the back of my head, guiding me to her vagina. I began to lick. The first taste wasn't of her, but of me. My cum was already dripping out of her.

She caresses my scalp and tells me what I'm doing feels good. She asks if I'm okay with the taste and I tell her I am.

"Good, just like I thought you would be. I've been thinking about this moment for a while Chuck, you cleaning me with so much devotion. I just knew you'd find it as erotic as I do. Joseph and I spend the rest of the afternoon at the office. When we part this time, there's just the two of us as everyone else has gone home. He talks about how much he likes my company. I tell him how much I enjoy his. He says he really enjoyed breaking bread with me, meaning having lunch and how my presence brightens his house. I tell him I think his house is lovely and I thank him for letting me in it and for sharing with me the photos in his album. He says I'm the first white woman to be in his house and the first who expressed an interest in seeing pictures of his family. He tells me I'm very special to him. I tell him he's very special to me. We're saying all this while standing in his office, our arms around each other, our bodies pressed tight together. My breasts are squashed against his chest. I am looking at him and he at me. We're both nervous, me more than him, but he looks pretty nervous which is why he's talking so fast. I tell him I need to go. I'm looking at his brown eyes, so warm I think. He has such a nice smile. I don't know what came over me, but I wanted him to quit talking. I said, 'Joseph' and then I pressed my lips to his. It wasn't a long kiss, but long enough. He looked pleasantly surprised. He pursed his lips and kissed me back. I know something more was about to happen when the phone rang. I knew he couldn't ignore it and I wanted him to answer it. I needed to think what I was about to do."

"God, your tongue is so soft, Chuck. Tell me, would you prefer Chuck or Cuck? That's it, Cuck, my sweet, sweet, cuckold. That's what I'll call you when we're alone. Don't talk. Just lick. I left and never stopped thinking about that kiss or Joseph. That was two months ago. Since then I've been back. I've made excuses to go back because there was nothing work related I needed to see him about. I just missed his company. I made excuses to my boss coming up with reasons to see him. I think she suspects something, but she said nothing."

"The next time I visited Joseph and I still hugged hello, but I insisted we eat in a public place. I was torn because I had never cheated on you, never even thought about another man sexually, but now I was thinking about making love with Joseph, imagining it would be great, our intimacy special. I worried about hurting you and the kids. We had lunch, spent the rest of the day in the office. At quitting time there was just the two of us. I told him I needed to get going, emphasizing you were waiting for me which wasn't true. He walked me out to my car to say goodbye and to pick up the produce I had brought him. He took the box from me, put it on top of his car. I had parked next to him. I could tell he was testing the waters because I had gotten so weird around him. He extended his hand to shake mine to say goodbye."

"He was telling me he understood. He respected my inner conflict. He was as drawn to me as I was to him, but he valued our relationship as friends and peers enough to put distance between us if that's what I needed. I could have extended my hand, but I didn't. I instead said, 'Joseph, I need one of your hugs.' He put his arms around me and I put mine around him. I have never been so emotional, not even when I was pregnant and you remember how crazy I could get. I started bawling in his arms, complete meltdown. He just hugged me and told me it was okay. He took his thumb and wiped away my tears. He stroked my hair, assured me everything would be fine. I asked him, 'Really, because I don't feel like it will be.' He said, 'Next time you visit, we'll have lunch at my house. We'll look at my photo album.' He then told me I needed to go, but not before he gave me the sweetest kiss. I thought about that kiss the entire drive home and for several days after. You may not remember, but I was withdrawn, quiet that week. I would look at you and feel so bad for how I felt about Joseph and how I was going to end up in his bed."

"Slow down, cuck. I can feel your excitement, but the best parts are yet to come. All these firsts today."

She tilted her pelvis up, took her hands off my head, and pulled her buttocks apart, "Lick my asshole, Cuckie."

Another groundbreaking moment for me. I stopped tonguing her vagina and began to lick her anus, doing my best to force my tongue inside.

"I made up an excuse to visit Joseph two weeks later. My boss again commented on how often I was visiting his office and if something was amiss. I told her no. She asked if there was something she needed to know. I told her there wasn't but I would tell her if there was. She said I had better. She asked if everything was okay at home and how were you and I. I told her there were no problems at home. I wasn't unhappy with you Chuck. I loved you very much. You're a great husband, friend, lover, and father. It's just my attraction to Joseph had turned into an obsession. I thought him about all the time. I made up excuses to call him at work, to go over a report. I loved hearing his voice. I even found out his birthday was approaching and sent him a card and a gift. I used your credit card hoping you'd notice, that it would make us talk, but you didn't."

"You're hard again aren't you Cuckie? Three times in an afternoon is a miracle for you. It's a sign you want this, not just for me, but for you. Come in me again. Like last time. That's it. Just fuck me. Harder. Don't worry about me. After you cum, I want your head between my legs again."

She was right. I wasn't just hard, but throbbing. And three times in one day was a miracle for me. You'd think my third climax would take longer, but I ejaculated in less than thirty seconds. Within a minute of entering her I went back to eagerly licking her.

"I went back, the trunk of my car holding two boxes of goodies from the outdoor market. I was overcompensating, showering him with material goods. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I needed to see him. I was gasping for air and he was my oxygen. I calmed down, but fidgeted all morning. I was shaking inside, made several trips to the bathroom as my nerves gave me a stomach ache. I am sure people in his office wondered why I was back so soon. I used my visit to look at their work. He was their supervisor, not me. It was the only way I could maintain my composure. He was very sweet, didn't feel threatened in the least, told them to share everything with me. Their reports were as I expected, perfect. Lunch came and a calm descended on me. Joseph told his staff, 'Ms. Valerie and I are going to lunch. Afterwards she will be heading home. Do you have any questions for her, issues you want brought up? Now is the time to ask. I'm glad she took an interest in your work and pleased with the results. You are doing a great job. I'll be taking the afternoon off. Thank you."

"We all said goodbye. Joseph told me to follow him to his house for lunch or I could give him the produce in the parking lot. He was giving me an out. My mouth felt parched. My stomach was full of butterflies. I never stutter, but I stuttered when I told him, "No, I'll follow you and give you the produce when we get there." He drove so slow. I was so antsy. We pulled up. He got out. He looked so calm and I was a bundle of nerves. He reminded me about the produce. I opened the trunk. 'Two boxes. That's too much, Valerie.' We each took a box and walked inside. He had me place it on the kitchen counter. He then began to put it away. I watched him soaking him in. He had on slacks, a long sleeve shirt, a tie. His shirt looked professionally tailored. I wondered how old he was, but decided I also didn't care. He offered me tea. He didn't drink, but if he had offered I would have taken one. He set about making us lunch."

"I wondered if everything I was feeling was all in my head. Was I crazy? He asked me to help him. He directed me to do certain things. I felt much calmer being busy. He asked about the kids, about you. I must have sounded reluctant to talk about you, but he encouraged me, 'Valerie, it's okay. I want to know about him."

I told him how good you were to me, to the kids, how we met. We finished making lunch and like the time before we sat across from each other. He took my hands into his and repeated the same blessing and again asked God to keep me fertile and to bless me with more children."

"His prayer warmed me inside. It was all the more special because I was fertile. I had noticed it earlier in the day when I wiped after peeing. I thought about how you liked the way I tasted during those few days each month. I thought about how much I wanted Joseph to make love to me. We ate. We had a nice conversation about nothing noteworthy, the weather, his garden, sports. We were like a married couple. We cleaned up after lunch. It was now 1:30. He said he wanted me to see the gift I got him, but that it was in his bedroom. He looked at me and asked, 'Should I get it or do you want to look at it in there?' I told him with no hesitation, 'I want to look at in your bedroom.' I followed him. Like before we sat on his bed. He grabbed my gift. It was by his photo album. He sat down. 'Val, thank you so much for this gift, but there are no pictures.' I turned to him and said, 'Joseph, I know. I was hoping you and I would fill this photo albums with our memories."

"He took the photo album I had given him and placed it back by the other one. He turned to me and gently pushed me back onto the bed. My feet were on the floor. He and I kissed, like we had before, just lip to lip, his hand caressing my face, tilting my chin up. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue which greeted his. The kiss was magical Cuckie, taking my breath away. We kept kissing and scooting up the bed. We had kicked our shoes off. He unknotted his tie. I pulled it off of him before unbuttoning his shirt while he undid his cufflinks. His chest was as I imagined, lean, the hair on his chest so different than yours. He began stripping me and I was soon naked. His fingers explored me as he removed my clothes. I was soaking wet, squirming on the bed because I needed him to put out the fire between my legs."

"He went from kissing my mouth to kissing and sucking my breasts. His mouth felt so good on them. All the while he is using one of his hands on my sex, caressing my clitoris ever so gently. With his other he undoes his belt, unfastens his pants and starts to take them and his underwear off. He looks like he needs help as he is doing too many things at once and I don't want him to take his left hand off my pussy. I tell him, 'Joseph, let me help and together we pull his pants lower. He kicks them off. He goes back to kissing me and gets on top of me. I open my legs knowing and desiring for what comes next. The only expectation I have is My desire to make love with him. I don't know if he will last long or if he will go forever. All I know is I want him in me. I want him to climax in me. Being fertile just added to my desire. I knew right then and there I wanted to make a baby with him Cuckie."

Instead of sirens going off in my head telling me to stop I licked Valerie faster. Her juices replaced the sticky taste of cum in my mouth. Val grabbed the back of my hair and said, "Did you hear what I said Cuckie? I wanted Joseph to get me pregnant. Does that turn you on knowing I want to carry another man's child?"

I looked her in the eye, mumbled yes two times. She let go of my hair and I went back to my French kissing her vagina, extending my tongue as deep into her as it would go. Lust had taken over every ounce of my being. She pulled me into her and implored me to keep drenching her pussy, to clean her of my seed.

She returned to her story, "it was when Joseph was naked I felt his cock against my thigh. It was hot and hard. I didn't reach for it, but instead encouraged him to get on top of me. I was worried if I looked I would realize the enormity of what we were about to do, that I was going to take his unprotected manhood into my fertile womb. I wasn't on birth control. I didn't have my diaphragm having purposely left it at home in the nightstand that day. I think I might have chickened out and I didn't want to. So I avoided reality.'

She said , "I'm almost done Cuckie, but if you can't hold off, it's okay if you come. Just don't stop licking me."

How she knew I was close to ejaculating for a fourth time in a matter of hours I have no idea, but she did. I took her words as a signal to let go and this time I did cum all over the carpet. She heard me groaning as I came and encouraged me to not hold back, to cum.

She continued, "Joseph is on top of me. I have my eyes closed as we kiss. He takes a hand and I feel the head of his cock as he rubs it up and down between my labia. I'm so wet. I know he's getting it wet, to make it easier to slide into me. He's taking care of me. I also sense for the first time he's big down there, really big. My eyes open as he pushes into me. He backs off, then pushes again, then backs off, then pushes into me a bit deeper. I feel my vagina adjusting to his size. I raise my hips to encourage him. He slides more into me. He slowly begins to fuck me and it feels wonderful. I tell him he's big. He says he knows. He promises to be gentle. He asks if it feels good. I tell him he feels great. I ask if he's all the way in. He says no, only half way. I urge him to go further. He asks if I'm sure. He asks me to let him know when I've had enough. I have an orgasm followed by another and another. He goes in e deeper and deeper until I can feel the head of his cock bumping against my cervix. It hurts, but in a good way. I am hell bent on getting all of him into me. I say screw the pain and I feel my cervix give way. I think it was because I was fertile because since then I haven't been able to take him all the way inside of me. I can feel him swelling and his thrusts are getting faster. We aren't kissing, just looking at each other. We watch each other climax. I know it's crazy, but I swear I felt his sperm."

"He continues to fuck me until he goes soft. I want all of his babymakers in me. We lay in bed joined together. I thanked him, told him I never knew intercourse could be so good. He asked if you were a bad lover. I told him you weren't, that you used your mouth to make me feel good because your penis couldn't. He tells me divine intervention brought us together, that I needed what he could give me and he needed what I could give him. I asked him, 'Joseph, what can I give you? I'm a married woman with three children.' He answered, "Love. You love me Val and I love you. I've known it for months. And now you will have a fourth child.' I asked him, 'Love or infatuation?'

He answered , 'You tell me.' I looked at him, caressed the sides of his face and pulled his mouth to mine but not before telling him, 'You're right Joseph. I do love you.' His penis has never left my vagina the entire time we were cuddling and talking. It was an experience so alien from ours. He got hard and as he did we made love for the second time and it was even better than the first. And an hour later still joined together he filled me with his seed for a third time and that third time was even better than the first two. I left his home that day satisfied physically and emotionally, Cuckie. I dreaded having to deceive you."

I latched onto her clitoris, pursed my lips and began to suck on it. My little trick immediately pushed her over the edge. She came so hard she squirted on my face.

I was physically and emotionally drained. I could feel the cum underneath me get cold and sticky. I rested my head on her bush.

I didn't want to feel like the deceived husband, but I did.

"Have you been back since?" I asked.

"Every week, sometimes twice. I told my boss. She's made up reasons to send me there."

"What made you tell me Val?"

She caressed the side of my face.

"Are you crying?" She asked.

I said, "I am."

"Sad or happy tears?"

"Both," I answered. Happy for you as crazy as that sounds. Sad for me and the kids. We're going to lose you."

She assured me we weren't going to lose her, that we would find a solution acceptable to all.

She still hadn't answered my question so I asked again.

She answered, "For a lot of reasons. I don't like keeping secrets from you. He wants you to know so it's not awkward. He doesn't want to break up our marriage. He's very happy with our arrangement. He's a lifelong bachelor. He likes his solitude. I discovered your secret Cuckold, that you've been wanting this for years."

"How did you find out? I asked.

"Shhh, all in good time. Mainly I told you because I'm pregnant. you didn't notice which isn't like you, but I didn't have a period this month."

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers