Val's Dark Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

In the blink of an eye she had pulled me out of my pity party and replaced my sadness and bitter feelings with a cuckold shot to the brain. My heroin I thought.

"You are?"

"I am. I just haven't done the test. I've been wanting to do it with you."

"You're going to have his baby?"

"I am and with your help. You're going to help raise it, just like you did with the other three."

"I'm going to be a father again."

She corrected me, "Joseph is the father. You're going to be the dad. Our baby is going to be black and beautiful like his father. How does that make you feel Cuck?"

"Scared. Excited. What are we going to tell people? The truth?"

Val said, "The truth? Now, that is crazy talk. We are definitely not telling the truth. I already have a cover story. I agreed to be a surrogate mom to an interracial couple. We needed the money. I have good pregnancies and am In good health. I got it done and I'm pregnant. Unfortunately they backed out as their marriage fell apart and they didn't have the money to pay me. I wasn't about to have an abortion so we decided to keep the baby and raise her as ours. The only ones who will know the truth are Joseph, you, me and my boss. And she won't tell."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"Because she's been my mentor in all this. She recognized I was falling for Joseph. She facilitated my affair, but more importantly she helped me uncover the real you. She has excellent cuckdar skills. She suggested I keep checking the history on your browser and had me install a program that tracks your key strokes. You're the only one who uses that computer. It was pretty simple. You got lazy a time or two about deleting your history. I've read your stories, the ones on Literotica."

"Now what?"

"Refill my drink while I go to the bathroom. And clean up the cum before it stains the carpet."

She stood up and looked down at the small wet spot I had left when i climaxed and the huge one she had made, "On second thought, leave the carpet alone. Those stains will serve as a reminder of this day."

When she returned it was my turn to make a trip to the bathroom. She was in our very expensive leather recliner, her legs draped over each arm of the chair. She had a blanket underneath her.

"Drop to your knees, Cuck. I'm going to watch the last half hour of this movie, the good part, and you're going to eat me. Have you forgotten how horny I get when I'm pregnant?"

As I nuzzled her pussy with my nose she said, "We're going to be fine, Chuck. You'll not only get used to sharing me, but look forward to it. Now, lick."

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers