Val's Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Everything goes according to plan... sort of.
4.9k words
4.69
16.2k
15
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers

Friday finally came and it was time to head out to Val's parents home. We hopped in my gray Ford Taurus and started out on the two hour drive from campus to their house.

"Excited?" she asked me.

"Excited is not exactly the word I would use." I responded.

"Oh you'll be fine. It's going to go great...I promise." Val assured me.

I wasn't so sure but Val was very excited about the upcoming... unveiling. We had gone through her plan over and over again and I have to admit, it could possibly work. Val also believed that if everything went the way she thought it would, her mom would only get a glimpse of me anyway, she wouldn't get the Full Monty, so to speak.

As we drove, we talked about a bunch of different things but my mind kept thinking about the next day, Saturday, when we were going to put our plan...er... her plan into action.

I was still uncertain if I could go through with it. Val, knowing that I may try to back out, prepared me in the only way she knew how. First, she cut me off from sex and forbade me from masturbating for the prior week. Now, a week without sex or an orgasm may not sound like a big deal. But for a 19 year old college guy, who was used to having sex at least once, usually twice a day, a week seemed like forever. That, along with the constant teasing and talk of the coming weekend had me at an all time high in sexual angst. To put it bluntly, I was exceptionally horny and Val knew the hornier I was, the more likely I was to go through with it.

We arrived at her home around 6pm and had just missed her father, brother and sister. That was fine with me, I felt seeing any other members of her family would just make me even more nervous than I already was. Val's mom was super excited to see us and greeted me with a big hug, one that I thought kind of lingered a little longer than usual.

Mrs. Daniels (Val's mom) was the protypical TV sitcom mom. A cross between June Cleaver and Carol Brady in her demeanor. She was not yet 40 but had the aura of someone who was a little older and very motherly. At least, that was the outward appearance. Physically she was rather plain looking. Val and her mom had the same coloring but that's where the similarities ended. Mrs. Daniels had long strawberry blonde hair and light features. She was not fat by any stretch but she looked like a woman who had had three children. I did not find her attractive but at the same time, she was not unattractive. She was for all intents and purposes, generic.

The relationship she had with Val's brother and sister was much different than the one she had with Val. This was something that caused some friction between Val and her siblings. To them, she was very much the prim and proper mom. With Val, her personality was different, she was the "cool mom."

She always treated me very nice and I never felt she crossed the line at all. That's why I found the hug she gave me rather odd. She had hugged me before but this time she "hugged" me.

Anyway, Val's mom prepared a nice meal for us and other than the little bit of awkwardness I was feeling around her, the rest of the night was uneventful.

Whenever I slept over, Val and I would start the night in separate rooms and then one of us would sneak into the others room for some fun, before returning to our respective beds before morning. It wasn't as daring as it may sound because Val's house was a large split level and her parents slept on the top floor, while Val, her sister and the guest room were on the main floor. The bottom floor was where her brother slept. Tonight however, we would be staying in our separate rooms, the whole night.

As you could imagine, the combination of nervousness and extreme horniness made falling asleep difficult. I tossed and turned for most of the night but at some point I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, it was morning and Val was knocking at my door.

Val was so excited! She came in and gave me a big kiss and said good morning. She then told me to head over to the shower, so we could get things going. I had a pit in my stomach about it all. I was hoping Val would just say forget the whole thing but deep down I knew that wasn't going to happen. I gathered my clothes, which I knew I wouldn't be putting on and headed off to the shower. Val's mom, for her part, was in the kitchen making breakfast. She always made breakfast on the weekends and that fact was integral to the plan.

I got into the shower and as the water hit me, Val put the rest of the plan in motion. The plan was rather simple but genius at the same time. The whole thing would take place on the main floor. The guest room was at the end of a long, wide hallway. As I already mentioned, along that hallway was also Val's room, her sister's room and the bathroom. There were also staircases that led to the other floors but those weren't going to come into play. At the other end of the hallway, it opened up into a large kitchen and next to the kitchen a living area .

First, Val was to go into the kitchen and find out when breakfast would be ready? When her mom told her it was almost done, Val was going to make her aware that she was going to tell me to hurry up in the shower...that way her mom would be "paying attention."

Next, she was supposed to come into the bathroom and "steal" my clothes and the towels, leaving me only a small hand towel to dry off.

Then, she was to take my clothes and towels and put them in the spare room and lock the door.

And then finally, she was to go back to the kitchen with one towel and wait for me to come out. When her mom inevitably asked what she was doing, Val would tell her that she was playing a trick on me and then she would start to gauge her mother's reaction.

My part was to act surprised and embarrassed that my clothes were stolen and when I couldn't get into the spare room, I was too slowly make my way towards the kitchen, covering myself and asking Val for the towel. Val would read her mother, if she was clearly mad, Val would run the towel over to me and unlock the door to the spare room, ending our little game. If she let it play out, I would make my way over to the kitchen and Val would toss me the towel and key. Maybe her mom would get a quick glimpse of my butt as I ran back to the room and that would be about it. The beauty of the plan was that I was the "victim," so if her mom got mad, it would be directed toward Val, not me.

That was the plan...at least that was supposed to be the plan. That was until Val decided to go off script

After Val had left the bathroom, I waited a few minutes then got out of the shower. When I had dried off sufficiently I walked over to the bathroom door, took a deep breath and opened it. I peaked my head out and played my part.

I called to Val "asking" her where my clothes were? Val played her part and told me they were in the spare room. I left the bathroom and with my back to the kitchen made my way over to the spare room, knowing ahead of time it was locked. As I did so I could hear Val say "nice ass."

With that I could hear Mrs. Daniels say "Valerie Samantha" (Val's first and middle names) "what have you done to that poor boy?"

Val told her with a giggle "I haven't done anything, nothing at all." Then Val called to me, "Come on babe, time for breakfast."

I turned around, covering myself with both hands and hugged the wall as I very slowly made my way down the hallway toward the kitchen. Val was sitting at the kitchen table, with her back to me but turned so she could see me. Mrs. Daniels was over by the stove still and the wall was blocking her view, but I could hear her.

"Oh Valerie, stop torturing that poor boy." I could hear her say. She was sort of sticking up for me but not very forcibly. Val just ignored her mother and kept telling me to come and eat.

As I walked toward my fate, I thought to myself two things, first, that this might actually work and two, I can't believe I agreed to do this. My first indication something was wrong though, was when I noticed Val was NOT holding a towel and I couldn't see one anywhere near her. I mouthed to her "Where's the towel?" But Val just ignored me as I slowly crept down the hallway.

"Chris, you are being very rude. My mother got up early and cooked us breakfast. Come sit down and eat." Val mockingly reprimanded me.

At this point, Mrs. Daniels came into view as she went to sit down at the table. I knew she was there but her coming into the picture suddenly caused me to pause my walk for a moment. I was still covering myself and trying to hug the wall but it didn't help much. Mrs. Daniels was trying not to stare at me but kept glancing up from the table.

"Valerie, you are embarrassing him," she finally said. "You had your fun, now give him a towel," she told her.

"Mom, I don't have any towels. Besides, the food is getting cold. Chris, come on, sit down and eat, you're being very rude." Val again scolded me in a mocking tone.

By now I clearly knew that Val had pulled a fast one on me.

"Val, I can't eat like this...I...I don't want to embarrass you're mom." I was hoping that plea would get Mrs. Daniels to come to my rescue. Much to my surprise however, Mrs. Daniels responded with "Oh dear don't worry about me, I am not embarrassed."

That's all Val needed to hear, she had read the situation perfectly. "See," she said, "...my mom is not embarrassed. But you are being very rude. Come sit down and eat breakfast, now."

I knew I wasn't getting out of this. I thought about running back to the bathroom and just waiting there but that would just prolong the inevitable. I also knew I couldn't just stay in the hallway, so I quickly scurried over to the table, pulled out the chair with one hand and sat down. I did notice that when I reached for the chair, Mrs. Daniels glanced quickly at my crotch before putting her eyes back down to her food.

I was sitting directly across from Mrs. Daniels, with Val sitting on my right. I am lefty, so I picked up my fork and started fiddling with my food, basically because I didn't know what else to do. All the while, I kept my right hand under the table, still covering my groin. I leaned over to Val and asked her "what are you doing?"

She just laughed and said "Eating breakfast silly." She then followed that up by taking my right hand off my groin and telling me "hands above the table. That's a rule in our home, isn't mom?"

Val's mom, with a slight smirk responded, "Yes dear, as a matter of fact it is."

The next few minutes seemed like hours. I felt like I was living one of those dreams where you are naked in school or something. Val and her mom engaged in conversation and tried to include me but I was having a very difficult time concentrating. At one point, Val leaned across me to get the orange juice and when she did, her left hand slipped under the table and squeezed my cock. It had the intended effect and I immediately began to get hard. She then caressed the inside of my right thigh for a few seconds before returning her hand back above the table. The more I tried to concentrate on not getting hard, the harder I became.

Almost on cue, Mrs. Daniels asked if anyone wanted more eggs. Val immediately chimed in that she did. Before her mom could get up Val stopped her. She looked at me and said "Relax mom, Chris will get the eggs... won't you babe?" I fumbled my words for a second before Val continued "...after all it's the least you could do."

Again I looked toward Mrs. Daniels to save me. I was not only naked but sporting a massive erection, that at this point, would be impossible to hide. Once again though there would be no help. She simply looked at me and said "Oh thank you dear, you are so sweet."

I hesitated and didn't move right away. I told Val under my breath that I really didn't think I could stand right now. Val, responded sharply by telling me I was acting ridiculous.

I knew there was no point in arguing. I slowly stood, trying to turn my body away from Val's mom, while also attempting to cover my erection. As I walked over to the stove, Val and her mom were getting a full view of my ass, something Val once again commented on. Which got an "Oh Valerie, your so bad," from her mother.

I picked up the pan containing the eggs and spatula with one hand and tried covering my erection with my other hand as I walked back to the table. I went to put the pan down on the table and sit but Val made it clear she wanted me to serve her and her mother. I stood at the side of the table for a moment, not really sure what to do. I finally just said the hell with it. Val's mom was clearly ok with what was happening, so I figured I might as well go with it...so I did.

I stopped covering myself and moved and stood next to Val's mom as I served her some more eggs. My cock was still erect and only a few inches from her at this point. I think I kind of surprised her a bit because for the first time she became extremely flustered. She began to turn red and she didn't know where to look. She looked down, then to Val and then back to my hard on. Now, I am not saying I am porn star huge or anything like that, but I have been in enough locker rooms to know I wasn't small either. Mrs. Daniels had been with Val's dad since she was a teenager, so it's probably safe to say the only naked males she has ever seen in person were Val's father and Val's brother when he was little.

When I asked Val's mom if she wanted more sausage too, everyone laughed and it really broke the tension. From that point on, I started feeling more at ease with my nudity.

I could tell Val was enjoying her mother's reaction and my decision to finally embrace what was happening. Val said she wanted some eggs also, so I served her as well.

I sat back down and actually felt a lot better. I had nothing to hide at this point and I was able to enjoy the breakfast. A few minutes later Mrs. Daniels asked if I wanted more coffee. I told her no problem, I would get it. By this time my cock had gone down and was only at about half mast. Val's mom, like me, was clearly getting more comfortable with the situation and I served everyone more coffee without a problem.

The rest of the meal was quite nice. When we were done, Val volunteered me to clear the table and put everything in the dishwasher. Both her and her mom sat, finishing their coffee and enjoyed the site of me walking back and forth, from the table, to the dishwasher and sink, my cock sticking straight out and bouncing as I walked. I could feel their eyes on me as I cleaned, as a result my cock started to get hard again. Val of course commented that I seemed to "really enjoy cleaning" which made the situation worse. I didn't know what to say so I apologised for the erection. Val's mom told me not be sorry that I had "a very nice penis."

What can you say when your girlfriend's mom compliments you on your penis, other than to say "thank you... Mrs. Daniels."

Once I was done cleaning I remained standing next to the table, still sporting a semi erection. I didn't feel the need to cover it at this point and was enjoying being on display for Val and her mom. As I stood there, both ladies remained seated, looking at me with smiles. Mrs. Daniels seemed to be in a bit of a trance, staring at my cock and then finally spoke up as if someone had snapped her out of it. She said we all needed to talk about this morning. She told us she is not stupid, she knows we planned this little situation...though she got a laugh when she motioned toward my cock and said "it turned out to not be so little." She probably let it go on too long but thanked us because it was a nice thrill for her and it's something she never really experienced before. She also thanked me for being such a good sport.

However, and this is the part I was not ready for. She continued on and told us that she knows we are sexually active and what we do at college is one thing. But despite her playing along today, she could not in good conscience leave Val and me alone together in the state I was in. She was clearly referring to my obvious state of arousal, not to mention the pre-cum I had wiped away and hoped she hadn't noticed. With that, she told Val to give me the key to the spare room so I could have some privacy and "take care" of myself before getting dressed. Basically, my girlfriend's mom was telling me I had to go jerk off.

Val went over to the couch in the living area, next to the kitchen and picked up the cushion where she had hidden the towel and key. She told me "let's go" and we started down the hallway to the spare room.

Mrs. Daniels stopped us, "Valerie, where do you think your going?"

Val told her mom she was going with me. Her mom told her "Absolutely not. Didn't you hear what I just said? I can't allow you two to be alone together at the moment."

As they argued, I started to become keenly self conscious about my nudity again.

"Mom, Chris isn't allowed to, you know...take care of himself without my permission." Val told her mother.

Her mom seemed entirely confused by that statement and asked, "What do you mean, permission?"

Val explained that one of the rules of our relationship and why it worked so well, was that I was not permitted to masturbate and cum without her permission and usually supervision.

This added a whole another layer to the proceeding this morning and I could see Val's mom trying to process what her daughter had just said. Obviously, a woman controlling a man's orgasms in such manner, was not something she had ever contemplated before.

Finally Val looked at me and said "Go ahead, tell my mother."

I was already feeling extremely embarrassed and self conscious again at this point. The discussion had gone in a direction I was not comfortable with. For the first time in the last 30 minutes I found myself covering my groin with my hands again, as I stumbled over my words. "Ah yes. Mrs. D-Daniels. I...I'm...I am not allowed to...um...masturbate without Val's permission. It's...um...something I agreed to do...when we started dating."

I could feel my heart beating through my chest as I revealed that to Val's mom. It's not something that would be easy to tell your girlfriend's mom under any circumstances. But to have to tell her, while standing before her naked, was surrreal. I was worried that at this point the whole thing was going to blow up.

Val didn't have any such worries and told her mom that this is something our relationship is based on and it's not fair to ask us to go against that.

Mrs. Daniels stood there thinking about what Val said for a moment. Then finally spoke..."you know dear you are right. But I still can't allow you two to be alone at the moment. So you will just have to do it here."

"What!?" I immediately said, looking at Mrs. Daniels and then quickly to Val.

Val thought it was a great idea and began to walk toward her mom. I stopped her and said in a hushed tone "are you crazy? I can't jerk off in front of your mother. This is like different level stuff here...no way!"

Val was clearly not happy about my reaction. She immediately faced me and positioned her body to block out her mother, she then grabbed me by my extremely blue and tender balls and squeezed. This brought me up onto my tippy toes and I let out a slight yelp.

Val looked me directly in the eyes and said "I'm sorry babe, what did you say?"

My hands instinctively grabbed Val's forearm, trying to release some of the pressure on her grip...it didn't help. I struggled to say that I just didn't think I could do it.

Val released her grip and I was able to breathe again. She told me if I didn't do it, I would not only be embarrassing her in front of her mother but we would have no choice but to head back to campus right away.

I thought to myself, "I am embarrassing you? Really?" But before I could formulate the words, Val's mom interrupted us.

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
202 Followers
12