Val's Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon now kids, please don't fight. I don't want you to leave, we had such a nice morning. It will be alright."

"See...it will be alright," Val said to me as she smiled, then turned and walked to the far side of the kitchen. Her mom had already set up two chairs there and was obviously ready for the show. Val placed the towel on the floor in front of the two chairs and both women sat down and looked at me.

I slowly walked over...like a man walking to the electric chair. As I approached, Mrs. Daniels asked Val "How does he do it...does he lay down?

Val, looking at me but replying to her mother said with a smile "No, I like him on his knees when he does it."

With that I knelt on the towel, in front of Val and her mom. Mrs. Daniels was seated to my left and Val to the right. I kept my head down, avoiding eye contact. At this point I had been hard or semi hard for the better part of 45 minutes and my cock felt like a lead pipe between my legs.

Mrs. Daniels again asked Val "does he just start, or...?"

Val cut her off and simply told her "he knows the rules... don't you?"

"There are more rules?" Mrs. Daniels quickly asked.

I knew the rules, I knew them very well. I took a deep breath and looked up at Val "may I please touch myself?" Val didn't like the term "jerk off" and "masturbate" sounded too technical.

Val smiled and said "yes, go ahead."

I grabbed my cock with my left hand and started stroking. I was immediately rock hard again and I could tell this was not going to take long. I was more sexually charged than I had ever been in my life. I closed my eyes for a second and I heard Val say "rules." I immediately opened my eyes and looked right at her. That was another one of the rules we had. Whenever one of use would masturbate in front of the other, there was no looking down or away, we had to look in each other's eyes. It increased the connection between us and it also increased the humiliation.

Looking at Val, she had an expression of self assurance and triumph on her face. I glanced at Mrs. Daniels and she had a look of wonder on her's. Her eyes were wide and locked on my left hand as it stoked my cock up and down.

I could feel it building quickly so I asked Val "may I cum?"

Val shook her head no and said "not yet."

I kept taking deep breaths, trying to concentrate and hold back the build up. After maybe 20 seconds I asked again. This time Val told me I needed to ask her mother's permission.

I looked over at her mom, whose expression still had not changed. In between my deep breaths I was able to get out, "Mrs. Daniels, may I please cum?" Val's mom looked over at her daughter, who smiled and shook her head no again.

Mrs. Daniels expression finally changed to one of empathy. She looked at me with very soft eyes and told me "Sorry dear... not yet."

I slowed my pace down and lessened the grip because I was ready to explode. I knew if I came without permission, Val would get mad, so I was doing everything I could to control myself. At one point, I stopped stroking myself all together, which brought another reprimand from Val, "nobody told you to stop." She said it playfully but got her point across. I started up again but I was at the tipping point. My cock had never been this hard in my life and it was already turning a shade of purple.

Mrs. Daniels could clearly see I was struggling and finally came to my rescue. She looked over at Val and said "Valerie, Chris has been so good today, let the boy have some relief."

Val finally relented and said ok but I needed to ask permission again...from her mom.

I didn't waste any time, I looked at Mrs. Daniels and pleaded "please ma'am, may I cum."

"Yes dear, go ahead," was her reply.

Almost before the words came out of her mouth, I exploded. Convulsing streams of cum, one after another shot out of the tip my cock and landed on the towel. I let out a moan and my body shivered. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

Once I was finished and came down from the high, I looked over at Val. She had her hands clutched together, in front of her face. She had a grin from ear to ear, like a proud mama whose kid just won a talent contest.

Val's mom was staring at me, mouth agape, eyes as big as saucers.

At that point I really didn't know what to do. I remained kneeling, breathing heavy, with a half deflated cock, in my cum covered hand and a large pool of cum in front of me.

Val got up and gave me a kiss "you were great babe, that was so hot," she told me.

Val turned to her mom and asked, "Well, what did you think?" Mrs. Daniels just sat there, silent for a few moments before finally saying "wow...just...wow!

I thanked Val's mom as I stood up, folded the towel and cleaned myself off a little. I told Val that I think I needed to take another shower and she eventually unlocked the door to the spare room so I could get my clothes and head off to the shower again. Before I went into the bathroom, I looked over at Val's mom, she was still sitting in the chair and had not moved.

By the time I got out of the shower and dressed I found Val alone in the kitchen. Val got up and ran over to me and gave me a big kiss and hug. "Again, you were amazing, thank you so much for doing this for my mom and for me. Also, I am REALLY horney right now, you are going to have to take care of me tonight."

I told her no problem and then I asked where her mom was?

Val just smiled and said "well, she said she needed to go upstairs for a little while."

"Oh...OH...ok," I said with a laugh. I asked if she was sure her mom was ok? She told me "are you kidding? After you went to get cleaned up, all she could talk about was how amazing this whole morning was."

I said "good, I am glad." Looking at Val, I told her I loved her and she told me she loved me. Then I said , "please don't make me do anything like this again."

She just laughed, patted my crotch and said, "Just remember, good boys do as they're told."

12