Val's Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
Val and Dawn put Chris's stamina to the ultimate test.
4k words
4.62
11.4k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
203 Followers

I wound up making it outside and into my car with three seconds to spare. I was so worked up that I had trouble opening the door to the spare room and then trouble finding my car keys. For a moment, I really thought I might not make it.

When I ran out of the house, Val was leaning up against my car with her arms folded. She was counting down the time, laughing as my 7 1/2 inches bounced up and down as I ran in a full sprint toward my vehicle. It was a relatively mild night, so I didn't have to deal with the biting cold but it was still chilly.

I got in the car and turned the heat on high. Val got in the passenger seat and that's when I noticed she had put on a light jacket. "It got chilly," she said before reaching over with her left hand and grabbing my cock, "at least the cold doesn't seem to be bothering him."

"Ok, where are we going?"

Val kept smiling and told me to just drive and added, "trust me, you're going to be very happy. Remember, I am doing this for you."

I thought to myself, 'for me, who is she kidding?' But I didn't say anything and did as I was told.

Once we pulled out of Val's neighborhood I started getting really scared. As nerve wracking as it was to be naked in front of Val's mom and then later Dawn, at least I had the safety of being indoors. Now, I was out in public, in a car with a chance to be seen by someone.

"What happens if we get pulled over by a cop?" I asked.

"If we get stopped by a cop, I suggest you keep your hands where they can see them," Val said, giving me a look and a giggle.

Val gave me directions as I drove but still wouldn't tell me where we were going. I had a pretty good idea however and as I drove, I kept thinking about dinner and wondering what she was up to.

We were only in the car for about 10 minutes when we came to a long driveway that led to a very large, brick house. It probably didn't qualify as a mansion but it was damn close. We pulled in and I shut the car off and looked at Val.

"Are we where I think we are?"

Val gave me a wink and didn't say anything as we exited the car.

As we walked to the front door I said to her "How come I feel like I am being fed to the lions?" Val just looked forward, smirked and again remained silent.

Val rang the doorbell and as we stood there, I instinctively covered my still throbbing penis. Val, just as instinctively, swatted my hands away.

Within seconds the door opened and standing in the entrance way, wearing a tiny, pink silk robe, was Dawn. The robe hugged her body in a way that left little doubt she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

She looked me up and down with a big smile and then looked at Val.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation, come in."

"Invitation?" I said looking at Val as we stepped inside. Val only gave me a glance with her eyes but didn't say anything.

"Oh, you didn't tell him I invited you both over? You like being mysterious... so do I, it's very sexy."

Dawn, turning her attention to me, "Speaking of sexy, that's certainly the biggest package I've had delivered here in a long time."

As we stood in the foyer of Dawn's home she asked if either of us wanted a drink? We both declined.

Dawn smiled, "Good! Well Valerie, you told me he could go all night. Let's see if you were telling the truth."

I looked at both women, a little dumbfounded. I thought I knew what Dawn was implying but I had learned to expect the unexpected when it came to Val. Dawn and Val could see the confusion on my face and found it amusing. Finally Val confirmed what I was thinking. "You heard right babe. Your wildest dreams comes true. You get to make love to two, beautiful women tonight. Remember I told you, good boys who do as their told get rewarded? Well, can you think of a better reward?"

Based on the erection I now had, I didn't need to answer that question.

Then Dawn spoke up. "You're a very lucky young man. I asked your girlfriend at dinner what would it take to get a demonstration of your...stamina? She suggested this. I sure as hell wasn't going to turn down the opportunity."

As we both looked at Dawn she continued,

"why don't you get more comfortable?"

I looked over at Val and then back to Dawn, "I'm sorry...I can't get anymore comfortable than this."

"I wasn't talking to you dear," Dawn said as she looked right at Val.

Val looked and me and smiled and then she looked back to Dawn and slowly began to undress. First she slipped off her jacket and then her shirt. Next she took off her bra revealing her breasts. They weren't as big as Dawn's but they complimented her pettite frame perfectly. Then she kicked off her shoes and slipped off her tight, leather pants. And just as I thought, she wasn't wearing any panties.

Once Val was naked also, Dawn took a step closer to us and reached out with her finger tips, running her hands over both our firm, flat stomachs. When she touched Val, I could see Val take a deep breath in.

"You are both just so delicious."

With that, Dawn turned around and extended her hands behind her. We each grabbed a hand and she started walking us over to a large staircase. Dawn looked over at me, "That wasn't what I was hoping you put in my hand, but there is plenty of time for that later."

As we slowly walked up the stairs I replayed dinner over in my head. The whole night, the way Val was acting, it all made sense now. Apparently it wasn't just her mom who Val could read like a book. Val could see how Dawn was looking at me and Val knew exactly how Dawn would react to seeing me naked and hard. She knew that our relationship would be a curiosity to her. So Val gave Dawn just enough to peak her curiosity and when she wanted more, Val wouldn't give it to her.

She gave Dawn a first hand demonstration of her control over me at dinner, but would'nt tell her the how or the why. All that did was make Dawn want more and she became aggressive.

When Dawn made that statement at dinner about loving a challenge, Val knew she had taken the bait and it was time to go in for the kill. Val making me help her mother clear the table was probably when she sealed the deal. If Dawn wanted a challenge, then Val was determined to give her one!

I was so lost in thought I suddenly realized we had made it to the top of the stairs. Dawn led us over to the entrance way of the master bedroom, which was guarded by two large double doors.

She let go of our hands and opened the doors to an incredibly spacious bedroom, that had an enormous bed up against the far wall.

She walked into the bedroom, dropping her robe in the process and revealing an ass that must have been gifted from the gods. Then Dawn looked over her shoulder at Val and I, still standing at the entrance. "Don't look so worried, I don't bite," and she continued walking to the bed.

Val looked at me, grabbed my hand and quietly said, "she's about to find out I do."

With that, we exchanged a kiss and walked in.

When I woke up in the morning, it took me a moment or two to realize where I was. I looked around and saw that I was all alone in this big bed. I was a bit foggy, like I had a hangover, even though I hadn't had anything to drink. I also had an intense, throbbing ache coming from my groin. My balls felt like they were twice their normal size and I had a morning wood that could cut glass.

I thought back to the previous night and alot of it was a blur. There were some things that stood out though. The first was Dawn. Her body was every bit as amazing as I thought it would be. She looked like something that was carved by a sculpture. And those breasts! They were the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen on a woman.

I also remember that once we got going, Val immediately took charge. Val directed everything, through either her words or her actions and Dawn didn't seem to mind in the least.

Thinking about it, I realized why my balls hurt so much. Val refused to allow me to cum at any point. Anytime I got close and asked permission, she would tell me to breathe and slow down. She kept reminding me of what she had said to Dawn at dinner, that I could "go all night." Val didn't want me to make a liar out of her, even if she had to kill me in the process.

The last thing I remember is sitting back against the headboard for a breather. I was watching Val and Dawn on their knees, on the bed in front of me. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies as they kissed. They both kept glancing over at me and grinning as I watched the wrestling match they were having with their tongues. I remember thinking this is the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life. The next thing I knew, everything went black and then it was morning.

I looked over at the clock on the night stand and it read 8:35 AM. I made my way over to the bathroom in the master suite to pee, hoping that would help alleviate the steel erection I had. It only helped slightly, but the bigger issue was how much my balls hurt.

I started to very gingerly make my way down the stairs. Every step made my balls bounce a little, which in turn made them ache more. It gave me plenty of time to overhear Val and Dawn talking in the kitchen.

"You were right about Chris, Valerie. I can't believe how long he lasted last night. I've never seen anything like it."

"I wasn't lying when I said he could go all night. But I think we wore him out. Between lunch, dinner and then us, the poor guy passed out."/

"I also cannot believe you have never been with a woman before." Dawn said in more of a hushed tone.

"No, it was my first time," Val replied. What about you, been with a lot of women?"

"Just two others. One years ago in college and one about 4 or 5 years ago while my husband was away on business."

Dawn then added, "And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry how I came off last night. It was part me and part the wine. But answer this for me, was I that predictable?"

I didn't hear Val say anything but she must have made a face indicating that she was, because a few seconds later, both women started laughing.

It was just then that I made it down the stairs and turned the corner to head to the kitchen.

Val was sitting with her back me at the breakfast nook and Dawn was on the other side. Dawn saw me first and when she reacted, Val turned around.

"There he is!" Val announced. "Did you sleep well? You definitely needed it."

I indicated I did as I made my way over to them.

I could see that Val was dressed in her clothes from the night before. Meanwhile, Dawn had on a pink sweatsuit with a zippered top. I as per usual, was completely naked with half an erection.

Val could see I was walking slowly. "Are you okay babe?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, my balls are just really sore."

That comment prompted Val to place her hand under my testicles and gently lift them. "Yeah, they seem heavy. Now, sit down and eat, you know how I feel about you eating a cold breakfast."

I sat down to the right of Val and Dawn put a nice plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. Eating in the nude was something that I was becoming accustomed to.

Dawn smiled at me, "Chris, I just have to say, you were amazing last night. Val is a very, very lucky girl."

"Thank you," I replied. "I feel like I am a very, very lucky guy," I said looking at Val.

Then I asked what happened at the end of the night?

Dawn said, "Well, your amazing girlfriend and I ran you ragged. Somewhere around hour four, I think you passed out from lack of blood to the brain."

"Yeah, all your blood had spent most of the night in another part of your body that's why," Val said laughing.

"Yeah, speaking of that. Val, I can't go back to your parent's house like this.

"Don't worry, I have some clothes you can put on when you leave," Dawn informed me.

"Thank you Dawn...any chance I can have them now?"

Dawn smirked as she took a sip of coffee, "Like I said, you can put them on when you leave."

I chuckled, "Yeah, that's what I kind of figured."

"So Dawn," Val said. "You were wondering what made our relationship tick last night, now you kind of know."

"Yeah, I can really see that now," Dawn said nodding her head. Then looking at me, "You know Chris, alot of men wouldn't do what you do for Val. Allowing a woman to control their orgasms and doing what you did for her. It takes an incredible amount of self control and trust."

I agreed with Dawn. I told her "There really isn't any secret. I love Val very much and want to make her happy. This makes her very, very happy. Besides...I think it worked out pretty good for me last night."

Both women clearly agreed with that.

"I should have done this with my husband, maybe things would have been different?" Dawn pondered.

Val and I were a little surprised at Dawn's honestly.

"I can't imagine a guy not falling over themselves to make you happy," I told her.

Dawn thanked me and told me I was sweet. "My husband and I have been together over 20 years. I'll put it this way, even a shiny new Corvette gets old if you drive it enough times. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Let's just say, my husband and I have an understanding and it seems to work for us.

Val looked at me, "We should probably get going. My mom is going to wonder what happened to us this morning."

Before she could move I told Val that I was in a great deal of pain and discomfort. I told her I couldn't make it back to her house in this condition. My balls really hurt and I was hoping to get permission to cum before we left.

Val looked at me and then to Dawn, "Well babe, this is Dawn's house. It really should be her decision."

That evil little smirk from the night before returned to Dawn's face, "Oh I don't know. I agree with Valerie, I kind of like you like this."

That's when Val said she had an idea and walked around and whispered into Dawn's ear. Dawn seemed to love whatever Val had told her and then said she would be right back.

Dawn walked into the laundry room off the kitchen and returned with a towel, "Come on, we can do it in here."

I thought to myself, 'What in the world are they going to do to me now?'

I very slowly followed Dawn and Val into the den. It was a large den, like every other room in the house. Dawn walked over to one of the couches and placed the towel down in front of it and sat down.

Val directed me to kneel down at the other end of the towel and then she kneeled down next to me, on my left. She then instructed me to put my hands behind my back.

"Now babe, Dawn will decide if you get to cum or not, so you have to ask her. But I will be the one touching you. Under no circumstances do you have permission to touch yourself, do I make myself clear?"

I said, "yes ma'am," as I nodded that I understood.

With that, Val grabbed my cock with her right hand, palm down and began stroking it. When it comes to me and my cock, Val's an expert. She used nice even strokes at a medium pace, like she was painting the wall.

My balls immediately began to ache as soon as we started. I was hoping that after my performance last night, Dawn would take pity on me and let me cum right away.

It took me a few minutes to build up that feeling this time. Maybe after being so close, so many times last night, my balls were rebelling. I kept looking back and forth to Dawn and Val. I told Val I could feel it building and a few seconds later I looked in Dawn's eyes, "Please Dawn, may I cum?"

Dawn wasted no time in telling me, "No."

Val released my cock just in time. Like I said, she was an expert when it came to me. She knew based on my breathing and how my cock felt if I was close.

After about a 10 second rest, Val asked me if I was ready and I nodded yes. She began stroking me again with the same pace and the same rhythm, she was like a machine.

My balls were screaming at me as it again built up and I could feel myself nearing the tipping point. I looked in Dawn's eyes but I was really looking past her. Dawn got my attention when she leaned forward and unzipped the top half of her sweat suit, revealing her amazing cleavage.

That nearly put me over the edge and I begged, "Please Dawn, my I cum?"

Dawn gave me a look as though she was considering it. Then smiled and shook her head no.

Val immediately let go, "Oh that sucks! I really thought she was going to say yes that time, I really did." Val laughed as she teased me.

This was repeated a 3rd time and then a 4th time.

As we approached the 5th round of this, I was already a mess. I had a sharp pain in both my testicles. I thought I may need a doctor after this weekend.

As I kneeled there, waiting for the next round, Val continued doing what she loved to do, tease me.

"You must be so frustrated right now," she told me. "I had SO many orgasms last night and it felt SO good."

"Dawn, how many orgasms did you have last night?"

Dawn replied that she orgasmed so many times she lost count.

"See, it's so nice to be able to cum whenever you want. Too bad you're not allowed to. Do me favor, tell Dawn who owns these?"

Val took her right index finger and flicked at my balls. Just that little contact alone made me jump because of how much pain I was in.

When Val indicated that she was going to do it again, I looked at Dawn and hurriedly blurted out the obvious, "Val owns my balls."

Dawn laughed and told me, "Sweetheart, she owns your whole manhood."

After the girls exchanged glances, Val started to run her fingers through my hair as she spoke.

"Now, because you were such a good boy last night, we don't want to keep torturing you like this. We are going to do this one more time and ONLY one more time. Whether you get to cum or not is entirely up to Dawn but either way, this is it.

Val once again began stroking me. After about only 10 seconds, I was so close to tears that I could feel my eyes starting to well up. I was breathing heavy and gasping my words. I looked at Dawn, "Please Dawn...please may I cum...please."

Dawn smiled and nodded her head yes. Val gave me three really quick strokes and then let go of my cock. I yelled "NO!" and instinctively went to grab it with my left hand but Val stopped me. I watched my cock twitch up and down twice and then my cum spilled out on the towel. I let out a moan of pure frustration.

Val on the other hand was very proud of herself and even clapped her hands. She viewed what she did as a true test of her skills.

Dawn asked what happened and Val told her she "ruined it." Dawn was confused and asked, "you ruined it on purpose?"

Val was surprised Dawn had never heard of a "ruined orgasm." Val explained to her that you get the guy just past the tipping point and then you stop stroking him. You get the best of both worlds with a ruined orgasm, or at least the woman does. He cums and gets some release from the pressure in his balls but he doesn't orgasm, so he stays nice and horny.

"Sometimes I feel bad when I do it to Chris...but I get over it quickly." Both ladies shared another laugh at my expense.

Then Val suddenly realized we had stayed longer than we should have and her and Dawn got up and left me in the den, naked and on the towel.

"Come on babe, we have to go," Val said nonchalantly as if nothing unusual had just occurred.

I took another second to compose myself, took a deep breath and just accepted it. I realized Val was showing off to Dawn and showing her just how much control she had over me. She also wanted to keep me as horny as possible for whatever she had planned later. I took the towel, cleaned myself off and slowly stood up.

Val was standing in the kitchen and asked me if I felt better now that I came?

I told her I was still incredibly frustrated, incredibly horney and my cock was pulsating but the pain in my balls was a little better.

"See!" She said, "I'm glad we helped."

I went and put the towel in the laundry as Dawn came down with a pair of old sweat pants, a t-shirt and a pair of beach flip flops for me to wear.

ChrisCamp
ChrisCamp
203 Followers
12