Val's Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go sweetie, my husband hasn't worn these in years."

I thanked her and took the clothes. I had been naked for so long, it actually felt strange to be wearing clothes again. The clothes were incredibly baggy on me and I looked ridiculous but it was better than nothing.

We said our goodbyes and the ladies agreed that we were definitely going to have to do this again. Dawn, much like Mrs. Daniels, told us this was an unbelievable experience and thanked us. Dawn gave each of us a big hug and a kiss on the lips as we left.

Once in the car I looked at Val, "You know you're completely out of your mind, right?"

She just laughed, gave me a kiss and told me, "Yeah, but you love me this way."

I agreed with her and told her she was right. Then I asked if there was any chance I could get a full orgasm today? Val still grinning replied, "maybe...if you're a good boy. After all, the day is just getting started."

With that, we pulled out of the driveway and headed back to Val's house.

12