Valuable Assets Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins become more familiar with their roles.
4k words
4.31
11k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are adults over 18. Contains themes of toilet slavery involving scat and watersports.

*

Nate's wide open eyes trembled as he stared at the scene above him. The sound of ruffling clothes was heard as the Rottweiler anthro undid the fastening of her skirt and proceeded to drop them the article to her ankles. As she did so, she bent over, allowing Nate full view of her large furry posterior clad in black silk panties.

At this time, Nate seemed to completely forget about his current predicament as a strange stirring welled up within him at the sight of the anthros plush booty.

He'd never thought himself to be a furry, and he never really had much exposure to that type of online content that had only grown greater in popularity after the splice. Now it felt like he would have to re-evaluate his preferences as he was left to admire the curvy form of the anthro's supple derriere that was coated in short, glossy black fur. If his brother were to see him now, he would surely be creeped out by his bovious thirsty display, his heartrate quickening as the Rott slid her clawed fingers under the elastic of her underwear.

She slid her panties down slowly as if to tease the little human, and he was all for it. Nate gulped as the panties rolled down to reveal the caramel brown of her asscrack, her womanhood that closely resembled a human's and hanging below it was he large fuzzy...nutsack?

Nate was taken aback for a moment, wondering if he was seeing right. He was brought out of his lustful stupor just in time to see the Rott grab one of her doughy asscheeks and spread it to reveal her puffy black butthole that was twitching and winking at him.

Nate finally remembered the situation he was currently in that was about to get much worse.

"He-hey wait, don-"

FFFFRRrrAAARRRPptpptptptptttttTTTTTTttttt

Nate's pleas were completely drowned out by a thunderous bout of flatulence blasted from the Rott's rear, showering his exposed face in a smog of yellowish green shit vapour and unfortunately catching him with his mouth wide open!

Instantly, his eyes teared up and he began to retch violently as the hot, potent gas seared the inside of his nostrils and sizzled inside his mouth throat. It was like he'd been shot in the face by a steam cannon and inhaled at the worst possible time! And if that wasn't bad enough, there was also the smell, it was the absolute worst thing he'd ever smelt in his 18 years of life! It was like broccoli and cheese sauce was poured into an old shoe and left to rot in an abandoned compost bin!

Nate couldn't believe that any living being could produce such a rancid stench, especially not one he'd been tantalized by mere moments ago!

"Oh god, that reeks!"

The gas that ricochet of the walls of the cramped space caused the Rott to gag from the stink she'd produced herself. One claw pinched her snout while the other waved in front of her furry face in an attempt to waft away the stench, an attempt that failed miserably. The Rott who couldn't bear it any further after just one fart began to line up her rotund rump, aiming it squarely at the face of the human that was in a gagging fit of his own.

Nate's eyes were shut tight as he fought to stave off the horrible stink of the noxious fumes that were attacking his senses. He couldn't budge his head more than an inch and therefore there wasn't much he could do but try to endure. The normal reaction would be to hold his breath as much as possible, however to his horror, as soon as the fart came over him, his lung went into overdrive as if awaiting that moment. Against his will, he began huffing up the gas with unnecessary vigour as if trying to absorb as much of the butt bomb into his system as possible. Truth be told, the Rott only had to endure the bare minimum of the fart cloud's leakage while the human was made to bear almost the full brunt of it. Nate inwardly thought that things couldn't possibly get any worse, but he had no idea how wrong he was.

WHOMP!

Nate was blinded and therefore had no time to react when a large, heavy yet soft mass came slamming down right onto his face! Thankfully the structure holding his head and face in place took on most of the force, his nose only felt a little numb as his exposed head was fully smothered by the doughy flesh of the Rott's fur covered rambunctious rump! Unfortunately, the numbness did nothing to lessen his sense of smell.

The Rott wiggled around and adjusted herself until Nate's face sank into the cavernous crack of her ass. His nose slotted comfortably in below her stubby tail with his nostrils place right over the wrinkly flesh of her puffy anus!

What registered to Nate at this time wasn't the pleasant springiness of the Rott's asscheeks against his face, but rather the powerful stench of the previous fart lingering on her tailhole which was amplified manyfold as he was taken right to the source!

"Try to catch ALL of it this time!"

The Rott exclaimed as if admonishing the human toilet as her asshole bulged against Nate's nose. His scream of dismay was shoved back down his throat by the stream of hot shit air that was pumped into his nostrils a moment later.

PRRRRRrrptptttTTRTRTTRTRtttttttTTTTtttttt

A pressurized explosion of pestilent gaseous waste went barrelling into Nate's nostrils, spewing past his sinuses and instantly filling his mouth and throat! The creamy shit vapour sizzled against his tongue and his lungs expanded as it was forced to take in the hot butt bomb that stunk to high heaven. Nate was under threat of passing out from the sheer foulness of the freshly expelled gas that somehow managed to beat out the previous one in potency! His incessant gagging was audible even while his mouth was being smothered by the Rott's moist snatch.

"Whoooh, yeah that's much better."

The Rottweiler anthro took a tentative sniff and was satisfied that the only smell in the air was what lingered from the first fart. She sat comfortably on top of the human's face; a little bit of pressure having been relieved from her gut. She still felt bloated though, and her stomach was making some pretty troubling noises. In the first place, she hadn't come here just to cut a couple of farts. She was here to christen the company's new "toilet", as the human was about to figure out.

To say that Nate wasn't having the best time right now would be a gross understatement. The stench of the farts lingered stubbornly on his senses, the aroma in his nose was like he'd been snorting powdered rotten eggs and his mouth tasted like the inside of a sewer. His incessant gagging that was muffled by the Rott's moist crotch barely spoke of how horrors he was experiencing. Nate obviously had no prior experience, but he was fully convince that this was what shit tasted like. However, maybe this was a thought that was thunk too soon.

"Alright butt-breath, time to open up."

Nate barely made out what the Rott said while smothered in her buttcheeks, however his body reacted on its own to fulfil the supposed request. Nates mouth opened as wide as it could go, but before he could get a taste of the Rott's leaking pussy juices, the anthro slid forward on his face and pink was replaced with stink as her anus settled between his lips!

PPRRrroooORRRRGGGRTRTRTTTTTTTttttTTTtttttttttptptpttttt

A steaming hot ripper echoed down Nate's throat at the next moment! Copious amounts of bubbly butt broth washed over his tongue, etching it's stench into every fibre of his tastebuds. Even if he wasn't compelled to swallow on his own, the pressure of the blast forced large quantities of the rancid gas down his gullet where it filled his lungs and stomach. The cloud of putrid ass air swirled around in his system, causing his inside to feel warm. The green gas was expelled with such force that some of it shot from his nostrils, blowing against the short furs of the Rott's stubby tail wagging over his eyes.

Nate was experiencing a fresh new hell from the overwhelming stink but was given no time to adjust. The several seconds long fart has finally squeaked off yet the Rott's puffy anus remained gaped open inside his mouth.

"Oh god, please no!"

"MMmghhphphhmm!"

Nate's loud protest muffled by the Rott's ass was soon put to a halt.

"Hng!"

With a grunt from the Rott and a sticky crackling noise coming from inside his mouth, a hot mass of lumpy, solid matter suddenly slid across Nate's tongue, leaving behind a slimy brown trail as it rammed at the entrance of his throat! Nate's eyes went wide as the inevitable finally occurred to his dismay. However, he wasn't even given the chance to scream as the steamy log of chunky puppy poop just kept on coming with absolutely zero consideration for his feelings. The girthy shit snake coiled up and piled onto itself inside Nate's mouth, enveloping his tongue, caking his teeth and gums and filling his cheeks as his maw was packed and crammed full of fetid faeces!

For some reason, Nate's mouth was able to contain a greater volume than what he'd ever thought possible, the sheer amount of crap stuffed into his jaw and ballooning his cheeks wasn't what any regular human could possibly contain.

Despite this though, the large beast sitting upon him kept voiding her bowels into his mouth, as if challenging this newfound limit that could be reached at any moment.

Thankfully, just as his lips that were glued to the Rott's shithole was about to overflow, the girthy log of lumpy crap was pinched off, followed by a short fart being belched from the Rott's bunghole that filled any available air spaces left in his mouth with gas that now took on a darker, greenish-brown tinge.

"Whooooo~"

The anthro pat her stomach in satisfaction after having dropped a massive load in the human's mouth. She sat back in satisfaction, further smothering Nate with her doughy butt as the human remained with a maw absolutely packed with her chunky crap. She somewhat enjoyed the feeling of the humans packed cheeks rubbing up against her own, the warmth of her load was comfortably transmitted to her asscrack. However, she was far from done and she needed him to get a move on.

Nate's mind was a completely jumbled mess, he had no idea what to do. The sheer foulness of the shit load filling his mouth denied him the ability to think straight. The stench of all the previous farts that still occupied his senses mixed with that of the hot colon cake, producing a smell that could no longer be described. His tongue was fully saturated in a myriad of horrible flavours that no living being should ever have to experience. His open mouth was sealed to the anus of the heavy anthro who made no moves to stand up so he couldn't spit the shit out and swallowing what was in his mouth was a thought he didn't entertain in the slightest. Unfortunately, the decision to be made would be out of his hands pretty soon.

"Hurry up and swallow, I still gotta go!"

Nate's heavy heart began to palpitate as the Rottweiler anthro using him as a throne bellowed impatiently. These words were like magic that caused Nate's jaws to begin moving on their own. If he thought the flavour of the poop was bad before, it was nothing compared to when he actually began to chew into the lumpy mass! Nate found it hard to move his jaws with a packed mouth but unfortunately, he eventually managed, and at that moment a flavour that was thrice as foul as before exploded on his tongue!

The unpleasant sensation of his teeth cutting through the poop that was composed of multiple different consistencies and textures was directly transmitted to his brain that was already undergoing sensory overload. Globules of crap, that were rough one moment and slimy the next, rubbed against his gums, coating them in various shades of green and brown. The butt fudge was shoved about in every crevice and corner as it was masticated, plenty being wedged into his teeth while nuts and corns were crushed between his molars.

Nate's gag reflex that was thought to be thoroughly broken by all the horrible experiences thus far was revived in full as his stomach continuously lurched. No matter how much he gagged though, there was something preventing him from throwing up which was probably for the best as his face was still wedge into the Rott cavernous crack. Unfortunately, that meant that the large dollops of half-chewed shit always found purchase in crawling down his throat every time he swallowed.

Tears streamed from Nate's eyes as he properly chewed and swallowed down the fetid waste, a process that took much time and effort because of the sheer amount. There were only so many slimy clumps that could go down his little human throat at a time. Every swallow was unbearable, lumpy clumps of mashed-up poop constantly rubbing against the inside of his gullet, leaving behind nasty brown trails of sticky butt sauce as they plopped heavily into his once empty stomach that now acted as a waste bucket.

Eventually, the human managed to get down the Rott's entire butt loaf. He panted heavily through his nose that was wedge between her moist crack, kicking up droplets of salty sweat that stung his eyes. His jaw was slightly sore and shit clung to his teeth and gums. His tongue was dyed greenish brown and the smell of his breath could knock someone out cold, but at least the ordeal was finally over. Or at least that was what he thought, seemingly having forgotten the Rott's previous words.

"Gosh, you're so slow, that's something we're gonna have to work on. Try to be a little faster this time, it's almost time for my lunch break."

Without warning, the Rott's shitter opened up to drop a fresh load of softer shit right into Nate's recently emptied toilet hole of a mouth! The human was overcome with disbelief, after all he'd just gone through and the huge amount of shit he'd consumed, he was once again having his mouth stuffed with a fat hot load of doggy shit of a size no smaller than the first!

The Rott was uncaring as she once again voided her bowels until the human's mouth was at full capacity and halted her flow with a scorching fart that singed his nose hairs. She relaxed again and patted her stomach as she said to him as if to try and comfort him.

"Almost done, one more load and you would have successfully completed your first service as the company's new toilet!"

Nate definitely wasn't feeling the love. All the human could do was let out a defeated whimper as he began to consume what was the second helping the Rott's generous offering. He thought at least that this comparatively softer load would be easier to swallow down.

"Be sure to chew properly so you don't get clogged."

This was truly the worst day of Nate's 18 years of life without a shadow of a doubt, so far at least.

***

Daymon wore a resigned expression as he slurped on the large, slimy red rocket lodged in his throat. It was only an hour into the meeting and he'd already serviced more anthros than he cared to count. The space under the table was a sweltering sauna saturated with the intense stench of musk and beast spunk, a complete contrast to the atmosphere above the table where fresh cool breeze circulated through the room where the meeting carried on uninterrupted.

Daymon's mouth and throat was slowly getting accustomed to the sensation of being ravaged by one fleshy sperm cannon after another. His eyes were glazed over, his lips were caked in semen and he'd probably snorted a pint of crotch sweat by now. And his stomach, it was bloated to a size impossible by normal standards.

After being pumped full of jizz by the Rhino he had service at first, he had been made to blow the cock of a pig woman that had a helix of engorged flesh running up the length of her shaft. Without explicit instruction from his superiors, his body decided on its own which anthro he would be servicing, and it had unfortunately made a poor choice.

The amount of semen normal pigs ejaculated was already astounding, one could only imagine how much nut butter an anthro pig could shoot in a single nut. After having his throat thoroughly drill by the Pig's strangely built cock, Daymon's already bloated belly was hit with a cum load that was like a fire hose being turned on. It had only taken a few spurts before his stomach ran out of room and the pig's cock juice came spraying out of his mouth and nostrils. By the time the lengthy orgasm had concluded, a large puddle of thick, smelly pig spunk was splattered all over the tiled floor of the meeting room.

The meeting had to be momentarily paused and Daymon was consequently fed a pill that was a watered down version of the drug used on his brother. This allowed him to digest the cum a lot faster than normal, however even then, the size of the anthro women's loads meant that his limit would again be reached pretty soon. So, after having the human lick up all the cum that was spilled on the ground, Mayweather had devised a different plan.

Using a clause in the golden contract that would protect the contracted from bodily harm up to a certain extent, they would make it so that his stomach was forcefully expanded. As for how this was done, it was the very reason that Daymon was currently servicing the same Wolf anthro for the third time since the meeting began.

"Here it comes, get ready!"

The Wolf began to whimper, indicating that she was close and Daymon's body reacted on instinct. The swollen doggy knot that had been beating against his lips all this while was sufficiently lubricated by his frothy saliva by now. Taking her fire red cock all the way down his throat, the human pressed forward, opening his jaw as wide as he could to take in the knot. It took a lot of effort but Daymon was able to manage the otherwise impossible task by opening his mouth wider than humanly capable. This was made possible by the clause that protected him from hard which is also what allowed him to deepthroat cocks of extraordinary size and even breathe while doing so.

As soon as Daymon had taken the entire knot into his mouth, it swelled to almost double in size and firmly locked the Wolf's member into the face of the human cum cock sleeve. The on-edge Wolf blew her load at this moment, fighting back the urge to howl out while painting Daymon's insides with virile doggy spunk. Her cock jerked and spasmed in the human's throat as she basted his belly in snotty puppy goo.

Like many times before now, Daymon's belly expanded to accept the hefty load of nut butter, however the purpose this time wasn't achieved. Even though the Wolf could still shoot a large amount of spunk, she was pretty spent after cumming for the third since the meeting began. Her orgasm trailed off right before Daymon's stomach reached it maximum current size. Daymon simply remained there, orally hilted to the Wolf with his face pressed into her musky crotch, his face betraying little expression.

The Wolf on the other hand was worried about what to do now. It would take some time for her to work up another load and by then the human would have digested a good amount of cum.

At this moment an idea came to her, and a devious smile spread across her lips.

Daymon was kneeling there waiting for the Wolf's knot to deflate and for her cock to soften enough to pull out. He actually wasn't in too much of a hurry, as long as the meeting was still ongoing, he would simply move on to the next beastly cock the moment he was unlatched from the doggy phallus occupying his throat anyway.

Suddenly, Daymon's eyes grew wide and his expression warped! His belly that had already barely started getting smaller once again began to expand at a rapid rate, accompanied by a boiling heat filling his insides! The Wolf's cock that was stuck inside his throat faintly vibrated as a heavy stream of scorching liquid was fired down his gullet, churning up the cum sitting in his stomach into a frothy, bubbly mess. Daymon was in disbelief, the bitch was actually pissing down his throat!

12