Valuable Assets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daymon wanted more than anything to pull away at this time, despite all the ball juice he was already made to swallow, this was just too much! Unfortunately, even if his body obeyed his will, his mouth was still completely locked in place by the Wolf's swollen knot. Therefore, he had no choice but to kneel there all jaded as the Wolf anthro emptied her bladder into him, using him as a lowly human urinal.

The Wolf's aim wasn't just relief and pleasure though. As she kept pissing, Daymon's stomach kept expanding until it reached a certain point where it would go no further. This was the moment the anthro had been waiting for, with a silent grunt she tensed up and her flow increased. When the human's stomach was full, her piss climbed all the way up his throat and the hot liquid enveloped her shaft all the way up to her knot. Whereas the pissy cum mixture would come gushing out of Daymon's mouth if he were blowing any other anthro, the dog's large knot created a tight enough seal that nothing escaped.

The liquid had nowhere else to go yet the Wolf kept pissing until finally, as if breaking through some kind of limit, Daymon's stomach suddenly bulged outward and lay between his legs like a full water balloon! There was no pain but a weird sensation came to him as Daymon's belly underwent yet another temporary capacity increase under the rough, brute-force method of the Wolf anthro, supplemented by the unreal clause of the golden contract.

Having achieved her goal, the anthro sighed and relaxed, letting her pungent piss flow freely into the human's stomach that now had room to spare, until her bladder was completely spent.

"Enjoying yourself, Connaly?"

The Wolf who'd been wearing a loose expression having released her bladder was suddenly startled awake when addressed by Mayweather, causing a small jet of urine to fire from her pisshole and plunge into the brothy swill occupying the human's stomach. She scratched her large, pointed ears and let out an embarrassed giggle.

"Um, I really needed to go so..."

"That's quite alright, it was a bit much to ask you to go multiple rounds without taking a bathroom break. The sla- recruit can serve both purposes anyway, so anybody who's already ejaculated and needs to relieve themselves can do the same."

These instructions came much to the delight of the anthros around the table, especially those that had been holding it in ever since their turn had passed. But while the anthro's were enthusiastic, Daymon was greatly aggrieved.

He cast and almost deadened glance at the huge line-up of cocks he'd already serviced as they got prepared to do their business, with him acting as their urinal. The piss and cum concoction in his now larger stomach was already being rapidly digested, ensuring that he would have room to accompany all of them. The human felt completely defeated as his face remained glued to the Wolfs crotch, waiting patiently for her cock to soften and her knot to deflate. Piss steam rose from his nostrils, adding the acrid smell of urine to the already pungent aroma enveloping his personal world below the table.

12