Valuable Assets Pt. 03

Story Info
Things start heating up, and a romantic encounter?
5.6k words
4
9.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains vivid depictions of toilet slavery involving Farts, Scat and Forniphilia. Read at your own risk/pleasure.

Valuable Assets Part 3 -- Budding Romance

PHPPRRAArRRrrrrrrp

Within the confines of the pink-coloured bathroom stall, the sound of a muffled fart echoes about the walls. A large-statured Gypsy anthro woman sat on a weirdly shaped box, her massive behind fully obscuring what was assumed to be a toilet seat which she sat upon.

PHHTTTHHRrRRpPTtt

The Gypsy waved her long bushy tail behind her as if to ward of the smell of the fart, however this was a move purely done on instinct as the toilet performed so well that no smell actually escaped.

FFFffsssSSSHHHhhHhhhhppphphpphhh

The hiss of a moist, silent fart was barely audible over the sound made as she tapped on her phone screen. While her feet were those of a horse's hooves, her hands were much more human like, albeit larger and and covered in fur. This allowed her to enjoy a gaming session on her mobile as she sat in peace upon the toilet seat. She was of the type that would finish pooping in a few minutes and then remain seated a half hour or longer, tapping away at her phone with her underwear dropped to her ankles. In the meantime, she would relieve herself of any post-poop farts that stuck around in her gut, especially after a massive shit like the one she'd just taken.

PHPPLlorrRRGGRrt

The sound of the fart that was like someone ripping ass into a plastic cup was accompanied by a knocking on the door of the stall. The Gypsy finally looked up from her phone and after noticing the time displayed by the clock hung on the wall, she knocked her knuckles against the wooden box.

A couple second later, she felt something warm and moist prodding her puffy donut-shaped shithole, cleaning off any shit residue that had been left drying in the wrinkles of her anus after she'd sat there for who knows how long.

When her anus was spotless, the slimy tendril then squeezed past her sphincter and spent some time lapping up the inside of her bunghole until it was satisfactorily cleaned.

PPPRRRRRRrrRRrrPrRRRRrrrrrr

The Gypsy let out one final steaming ripper as she finally made to stand from her seat. With the sticky wet sound of suction being released, the horse anthro raised her bodacious booty and stood on her legs that had a prickly sensation running through them from sitting for too long.

Rather than the expected toilet seat, what was revealed when the Gypsy's rump was removed was actually the weathered face of a human male! Weathered in the meaning that his face was an absolute mess of musky anthro ass sweat. His hair and eyebrows were matted and there was a slight brown discolouration on the tip of his nose and the rims of his nostrils.

Worst of all was his mouth. The lips on his wide open mouth, his rows of once decently white teeth, his gums and especially his tongue, all were fully stained in various shades of brown with some green mixed in here and there!

This was already the third anthro Nate had served since the Rottweiler in the beginning left a while ago. His powerful stomach acid was working overtime to digest the large pile of poop combined from the bowel movements of various beast women. Nate had no idea of the principle behind it but no matter how much crap he'd consumed, he never had the urge to expel waste of his own and he also came to the sickening realization that he experience no hunger, as if he was being fully satiated by the vile shit that was continuously deposited down his throat.

He became vexed and fearful at the thought that this sick organisation of a company was probably going to have him subsist purely on poop!

The Gypsy that had finished doing her business stood at the doorway of the stall while neatly suited up. Nate had no knowledge of this but the front of the box he was confined in actually had an acrylic panel that provided a full view of his naked body kneeling in place. The Gypsy was oddly intrigued by the sight of his unrealistically inflated stomach that was noticeably decreasing in size in real time.

The thought that the little human had just acted as a receptacle for her waste caused a slight stirring in her crotch.

A knocking on the door that was much louder than before awoke the Gypsy from her thoughts.

"Alright, alright, hold your horses...whoa!"

The Gypsy finally unlocked the door of the stall and as soon as she did, without even waiting for her to leave, a large white and brown figure burst through the door and flew right past her.

The Gypsy stood stunned as the newcomer, a Cow anthro with a hefty figure, speed walked right up to the "toilet" as she hurriedly fiddle with the clasp of her skirt that was stretched taught by her wide hips and massive rear.

Nate was staring into space, still recovering from the Gypsy's bowel movement. He hadn't even swallowed the shit nugget that still sat squished between his tongue the entrance of his throat. By the time he realised what was going on, a pair of huge white globes covered in large brown spots came crashing down on his face like meteors!

WHAM!

The force of the drop even caused the walls of the stall to shake slightly. Nate was fine as he was protected by the contract, all he felt was a slight numbness in his nose that was now encapsulated by the puffy, leathery anus of some unknown anthro. The Gypsy stood in place, slightly enraptured by the scene. The vibration that resulted from the drop crawled up her large furry legs through her hooves, causing the stirring in her crotch to increase.

"Ugh..finally...made it!"

Nate was unable to make out what the anthro said through her massive doughy cheeks that enveloped most of the toilet box's surface, however it didn't matter. Before he could make heads or tails of the situation, the anthro's anus began to bulge against his flaring nostrils.

PPRRRrBBRRTTTTttPrRRAArrrppBBRRRTTttpPPPRRrttttttttt

A catastrophic baritone blast of toxic gas was suddenly expelled with force and potency unlike anything Nate had experienced thus far! The walls of the stall that had settled down were once again vibrating from the power of the fart!

Nate had endure more farts than he could count from various anthro's so far. For better or worse, most of them tended to use his mouth as a gas receptacle. However, this monster of ripper that was still ongoing after more than three seconds was forced directly into his nasal cavity as the Cow's gaping anus pressed firmly against his nostrils!

His nose hairs were like flimsy trees in hurricane winds that could be uprooted any moment. The searing heat of the fart instantly dried up the mucus in his nose as his sinuses wailed in agony. The gas instantly broke through his nasal cavity and the thick stream of shit vapour raced down his throat, filling his lungs and whatever room was left in his stomach. Even then the pressure was too much and the shit nugget was launched from the entrance of his throat and rattled around inside his mouth like a pinball as his maw was filled with the fetid butt brew that caressed his tongue like hot cream that was many years past expiration.

It was said that cows were one of the greatest contributors to global warming and after experiencing just a single fart from the anthro seated on his face, Nate was fully convinced to the reason why. Everything about the fart was ungodly, the heat, the volume and worst of all, the stench! Nate had no words to describe the horrible smell of the gaseous waste being belched from the Cow's rectum and force-fed into him even after seven seconds had elapsed!

PRRrtRTTTBRRTttttBBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRrrrrrr

The fart went on and on, the gas was relentlessly pumped into Nate's body with nowhere to escape as his face was fully smothered by behind of the extremely heavy Cow anthro. He endure for what felt like forever until finally...

RRrrssSSPPRLRRTTRTTttttt

The fart that lasted an entire 15 second abruptly ended with a pop and a wet splatter! Nate's eyes almost popped out of his head when the inside of his nostrils was painted by hot brothy slime that was expelled from the Cow's puffy anus! Instantly his sense of smell was overwhelmed by a stench that was as if a shit-loaded barn had been set ablaze.

Nate couldn't take it anymore; he was about to go insane! Unfortunately, his hysterical screams were completely lost under the Cow's fat asscheeks who paid him no mind as she had other stuff to deal with.

"Haa haa, phewww~."

The Cow was panting heavily as sweat beaded on her brow. She'd made it to the toilet in time and the fifteen second long ass blast she'd just let out had finally relieved some of the pressure in her gut, if even a little.

It was at this moment that she finally took notice of the Gypsy that for some reason still hadn't left the stall! The horse anthro simply stood there and stared at her. To say that the situation was awkward would be a gross understatement, not only was she brought under scrutiny by an unexpected voyeur as she was poised to take a massive dump, but said voyeur was for some reason excited to the point where a large tent was being pitched below her skirt!

The Cow anthro was completely flustered, she had absolutely no idea what was happening or how to respond. However, she didn't have much time to think about it as a loud rumble suddenly sounded from her pudgy stomach, leading to her groaning and clutching her belly in discomfort. Regardless of how weird the situation was, the fact that she needed to drop a hot load didn't change, and so she decided to take care of that before anything.

Having made up her mind, the Cow abruptly slid forward on the human's face, her smelly butt sweat that lubricated his face made the movement swift and fluid. Like that, her anus was unstuck from the human's nostrils and his jaw that was pried open by her forward movement was quickly occupied by her puffy brown star that squeezed its way into his maw. And not a second to soon, as the moment her bunghole was fully locked in place, an indescribable hell was unleashed upon the poor toilet that wasn't even halfway through his first day of use!

The Gypsy herself was feeling rather awkward. The stirring she'd felt in her crotch had escalated to full-blown excitement when the Cow had released gaseous hell upon the little toilet. Now her cock tucked away inside her panties had sprung to life and she was halfway to popping a stiffy just from witnessing the Cow anthro preparing to do her business. She held some worry that the other party would think her a freak after this, however her excitement was overshadowing her concerns, and what happened next sent her right over the edge.

PpupPRRAArRraAPTttSSttRRrtttTttBBbrrRRrrRRPPptTTt

And earthshattering anal blast from the cows ass marked the beginning. The unique sound it made as it echoed down the humans throat that was actually bulging from the pressure sent ripples through the Gypsy and her cock grew more and more engorged.

This was only the beginning though. This fart couldn't compare to the previous one in length, barely 7 seconds, however it completely won out in wetness and the sound it made suggested that it was even nastier than the first. But what made this fart so short (relatively speaking of course), wasn't a lack of gas.

The fart came to an abrupt stop and a new sound was heard immediately after, a sticky crackling noise.

Nate had just finished chugging down the Cow's rectal raspberry and didn't have time to react when a massive log of mushy poop suddenly plopped into his mouth! Before the vile taste of the grassy green shit could register on his tastebuds, his mouth was filled to the brim from the rapid flow of raw Cow pies that kept coming with no signs of slowing down!

Nate began to panic as his shit packed cheeks quickly reached their limit. The shit piled up in his mouth and tried to climb out of the fully occupied space, however it was obstructed by the puffy anus of the heavy Cow anthro that was securely wedge into his mouth. With nowhere left to go, the dung took the next path of least resistance and was forced down his unwilling throat just as fast as it emerged from the Cow's shit-spewing rear!

The Cow's poop was grassy much like the Gypsy's except whereas the latter's was compact and tough, the Cow's was of varying consistencies. The soft poop spread throughout all corners of his mouth like rotten oatmeal, creamy and also gritty. His tongue that dug through the vile paste, as it passed by on its way to his gullet, was constantly battered by lumps, clumps, nuggets and corns of different shapes and sizes. Just the feeling alone already made Nate nauseous.

But the smell, it was even worse than that of her farts that had almost rendered him unconscious just now! It was like the blaze of the shit-filled barn was outed by being doused in fermented sewerage. The taste of the shit was like he'd taken a ladle full of the burnt down aftermath and chugged it straight! The day was still young and Nate had only served a handful of the company's anthros so far but it felt like each proceeding experience was always worse than the last. Even then, he really found it hard to believe that any bowel movement to come could be any worse than the one that the large Cow anthro was currently dumping into him!

Contrary to what Nate was going through, there was another at the scene who was experiencing much different feelings. The Gypsy stood there in a daze, the laboured grunting of the Cow anthro and the sickening sound that was made as her faeces rapidly poured down the toilet's bulging throat was like an arousing symphony that caused her large equine cock to stiffen up to the point that it had burst free from her panties and was now lifting her skirt. The sight she saw through the acrylic panel, the toilet's belly that was already swollen with her load now doubled in size and still expanding in real time, caused her shlong to twitch and leak pre onto the tiled floor of the stall.

The equine's crapload was already sizable as one could imagine. However, the size of the Cow's shit pile was on a totally different level. The thought of her lumpy horse apples sitting in the toilet's stomach being doused and turned up by the cows chunky, creamy load awoke something in her that lay dormant until now. With slight hesitation that only lasted a moment, the Gypsy slowly reached for her raging hard-on.

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

"Ugh...hooooo~"

The Cow anthro sat back and sighed in relief, having relieve a decent chunk of the load occupying her bowels. The sound of incessant gagging and retching that was muffled by her tremendous rear served as ambience to her relaxation.

She was really grateful for this new toilet that the company had installed. Her dumps were monstrous and she had a record of easily clogging and overloading toilets from a single bowel movement, especially those that were geared towards human use. Thankfully the toilet she was currently using had done well so far and had taken on almost half of her load so far without issue, and from what she'd heard, she just had to wait a couple minutes before she could poop out the rest.

Thus, she was finally able to take a breather from the strenuous task of taking a huge dump. And the sight she saw as she opened her eyes that were clenched from straining left her stunned. The Gypsy was STILL standing there, and now she was doing something that didn't suit that atmosphere at all, she was jacking off!

"Ehh...uh...uhmm!"

The Cow anthro let out a small squeaky fart as she was startled, she kept stumbling over her words, not knowing what to say or how to react. The Gypsy in the meantime was slowly pumping her shaft, disregarding her reaction. The Cow anthro was both confused and slightly mesmerised at the sight of the Gypsy's hand running up and down the shaft of one of the largest cocks she's ever seen. At a point, she ceased trying to find the words to say and simply watched as the long, girthy pink and brown meatpole was soon covered in a shiny coating of the slimy juices leaking from the tip of the equine's flared cock head.

A slightly awkward silence decended upon the toilet stall, all that could be heard was the Gypsy's quiet moans and the wet schlicking as she jerked her meat. The ambience was only broken when a growling was heard from the Cow's stomach.

PHGLLBBRRrrRRgttttfFBRRAarrtttt

A loud, raspy fart bellowed down the gullet of the human whose throat was still struggling to squeeze down the Cow's mucky dung.

"Ah, e-excuse...me?"

The Cow reacted as one normally would when passing gas in the presence of others. However, contrary to expectations, rather than be put off by the nasty sounding ass blast, the Gypsy instead let out a moan as she began to stroke faster! The Cow was truly bewildered now, as she was taken aback she began to have weird ideas. She decided to immediately try it to see what would happen.

While keeping her eyes trained on the masturbating equine, she slightly raised one of her fat asscheeks and strained just a little.

BRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRPPPRRRRRRrrRRrr

A steaming hot smog of green gas was expelled from her behind, puffing up Nate's cheeks and causing his throat the vibrate. Immediately as this happened, the Gypsy let out a much more audible groan and her cock that was grasped in her hand jerked powerfully. She continued jerking furiously, slightly picking up the pace once again. The Cow woman was now as sure as could be that the equine indeed was pleasuring herself by watching here take a dump!

What exactly did she find arousing, was it the sound, the smell? It probably wasn't the smell as the human toilet was containing it all. Then did she like seeing the human being used as a shit receptacle? These questions swirled around in the Cow's head as a devious smile spread across her face and she started experiencing wild desires of her own, desired she likewise hadn't considered until now.

There was only one way for her questions to be answered, and hopefully the little human would be able to endure. Although he might end up suffering a bit, it would be a small price to pay if a new door was opened to the two hot and bothered anthro women. The Cow barely had this thought before she hurriedly grabbed her belly and started to grunt.

Nate was doing his best to cope with the Cow's rank ass rippers. The hot farts swirled around his insides in a thick smog of rotten, toxic gas. He felt like the massive horse apple Cow pie occupying his stomach was being baked by the hot gas before being digested as if it were a proper meal, though considering that it was literally the only thing he'd consumed today...

Nate hoped that at least the Cow was almost done after dropping such a massive crap load, however the rude awakening he received came much sooner that he'd have liked. Nate actually felt it when the Cow tensed up, but even then he wasn't prepared for what happened next.

BBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtt

A bubbly baritone fart rocketed down his throat, immediately followed by the continuation of the slimy, mushy shit snake from earlier filling his mouth and throat! Nate was startled and immediately began to panic.

So far, all the anthros with particularly large shits had taken enough of a pause between pushing to allow his stomach to process the waste and free up some space before they continued. It seemed like they were all briefed on the inner workings of the company's new toilet beforehand.

Yet, what was this?!

Barely any time had elapsed and his stomach had only deflated by a quarter or so, yet the Cow anthro who also happened to have the most impressive load so far was already continuing to poop, and judging by the size and rate of flow of her fetid butt fudge, she was far from done!

12