Valuable Assets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate could only pray that the anthro would show even a little compassion and ease up on before things got too far.

Unfortunately for him, the Cow was now determined to release the full contents of her bowels into the human one way or another. After all, she had a show to put on.

The equine grew more antsy as the force of the bubbly fart slightly shook the walls of the stall, however she almost lost it when the sound of the fart change into a different sound that she was now familiar with and was greatly anticipating. The squishy, squelching sound heard as the Cow resumed voiding her bowels down the human's throat caused the Gypsy's large nuts the spasm as if struck by lightning.

The expression on her horse face grew more warped ash she pumped furiously at her shaft, imagining the human choking down pound after solid pound of chunky Cow shit.

She relished in the sight of his stomach expanding rapidly as it acted as nought but a waste receptacle for their beastly shit loads.

The view of the engorged horse cock being strangled mere inches from her face only encouraged the Cow the crap harder. She was determined to send the equine over the edge just by the act of her taking a dump.

To say that Nate was on the backend of these escapades was no joke. The flow of the Cow's shit was unstoppable. Pounds of rancid, chunk, mushy Cow faeces were pumped down his throat as the vile taste and smell he'd gave his everything to endure earlier was renewed in full and somehow became worse with each passing second.

The only times he would receive breaks, if one could even call them that, was when the log broke off, and even then, these breaks only lasted as long as the ass-burning farts that came trumpeting from the Cow's gaping pucker each time. These rank farts acted only as interims between the poop logs, as soon as they sputtered off, his throat was immediately reoccupied by more crap spewing from the Cow's tailhole.

Nate could actually feel his largely bloated stomach nearing its limit!

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt

For the umpteenth time during this toilet session, a fart was released, except it was becoming difficult to find space to contain the gas. The building pressure caused some of the vapid brown vapour to spring from his nostrils in a tiny puff that kicked droplets of ass sweat from the Cow's cavernous crack. The amount of gas that finally escaped and wafted throughout the stall room was relatively miniscule, however the reaction it elicited was anything but.

"Oooeeegghhh!! Uullggghh, oh god!"

The smell that brushed passed the cows flared nostril caused her to tear up and gag, almost vomiting on the spot! No matter how many times she'd taken an accidental sniff before, she still couldn't believe up to this point that she could produce such a god awful stench!

She only now became slightly worried about what aftermath would result from forcing her entire bowel movement into the little toilet in one go. However, she couldn't stop the poop train now even if she wanted to, and she definitely didn't want to. She had an arousal-induced goal to achieve currently, and she wasn't about to stop until she saw it through. And speaking of which...

"Ooeeellgghhhhh!!"

The Gypsy's reaction when the smell of the fart finally graced her snout was much the same as the Cow's. Except, this revulsion only served to fuel her lust further! Just a small whiff of the noxious gas was enough to make her almost loose her lunch, the thought of what the little human was being put through all the while sent tingling waves of electricity through her body, finally bringing her close to her limit!

And speaking of limits, Nate's stomach was about to reach its own. His belly had long inflated beyond comical levels, larger than a beachball. Within was held an unreasonable amount of anthro poop, most of which belonged to the Cow still seated on his open mouth. Nate could feel his stomach halting it's expansion, refusing to accept anything more. However, at this time the Cow's lengthy an overly generous bowel movement came to a timely end with one last slimy log falling out of her ass and resting inside his stuffed mouth.

A few suspenseful seconds ticked by with nothing happening and Nate was finally able the let out an internal sigh of relief.

He'd actually gotten pretty scared there, thinking that his stomach was going to explode.

Nate still had yet to experience the forceful capacity expansion method that his brother had to, which was strange considering the vast quantity of anthro faeces he'd been force fed so far.

There was only one reason for this; his initial upper limit had been different from his brother's from the start. And if he didn't know this before, then he was about to find out pretty soon.

Suddenly, just as Nate was about to relax, the Cow's puffy pucker started twitching inside his mouth. Before he could react, the anthro did something unexpected, she reached behind her and into her drench asscrack to shove two of her meaty, furry fingers into Nate's nostrils!

Completely disregarding the human toilet's safety, the Cow's only thoughts were that there was no way she would want to catch even a small whiff of the monster she was about to release!

PHPPRRRrBBRRTTTTttPrRRAArrrppBBRRRTTttpPPPRRrRrtttttphhPPRRrtRTTTBRRTttttBBRRRRPPppttttPHPPRROoorRRrTTtt

As if a tactical gas bomb went off, a colossal fart unlike any before was unleashed from the Cow's gaping shithole! The sheer force of the blast shoved all of the poop remaining in Nate's mouth straight down his throat!

BRRAarRRTTRrttBRRArrRRGGGggPPPrRROrrRRrrGrRRGgrRTTtt

On and on it went, accompanied by the rattling of the toilet's wooden housing and the shaking of the walls of the stall. The sound as it echoed down the human's throat was obscenely wet as if diarrhoea was being launched from a fire hose.

Surely there was a lot more than just air that was coming out with this ungodly ripper. The thought of this was bringing the furiously masturbating equine infinitely closer to the finish line.

Disregarding the indescribable smell and taste that was almost causing his brain to short circuit, Nate grew frantic as his overloaded stomach refused to expand further despite the constant pressure from the still ongoing butt bomb of the Cow whose finger's plugged his nose and whose spewing anus sealed his mouth!

PPPRRRRRRrrRRrrPrRRRRrrrrrrPpupPRRAArRraAPTtt

The fart continued unabated and the pressure in Nate's stomach continued to build, and build, until finally...

THUNK!

Just as the fart came to a wet, sputtery end, a loud thump was heard as something soft hit the acrylic panel of the toilet box. Nate's stomach had finally given way and ballooned out, reaching the next level of expansion. Nate was momentarily distracted from the horrid smell and taste assaulting his senses, he was bewildered at the unexpected change. The pressure inside of him had greatly eased up and having realised that he'd thankfully escaped the fate of having his stomach explode, Nate was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

The Cow anthro was likewise sighing in relief. Not only had she avoided being bathed in nasty toilet backwash, but she'd also fully expelled the contents of her back up bowels. She felt many pounds lighter, as if she could float away at any moment.

However, on the opposite end, there was someone who was constantly teetering on the end, and what had just happened was the last straw that broke the camel's back, or rather, the horse's nut.

"Out of the way, move!"

The Cow that was relishing in post-poop bliss was suddenly broken out of her revelry by an urgent voice. Startled, she instinctively did as told and hopped out from the toilet seat, leaving behind a long trail of sticky brown slime leading to the toilet's gaping mouth and making way for the Gypsy that came barrelling forward like a truck.

Nate was almost blinded by the light of the stall that he felt like he hadn't seen in forever as the Cow's massive rear was finally lifted from his ass sweat-marinated face. His jaw was a little sore having clasped the Cow spewing shithole for so long, but he was eternally grateful having been finally freed from his smelly prison.

However, the next thing Nate saw as his eyes were adjusting to the light was a bright pink, fleshy cock flare shooting towards his face. The human had no time to react and before the pressurized gas inside of him could be belched out, his mouth and throat were suddenly stuffed with a large, girthy helping of hot and slick horse meat! Nate had an inkling of these anthros' peculiarity after having served as their toilet for most of the day, however, only now was he able to confirm, in the worst way possible, that they indeed had both sets of genitals!

The equine knelt against the toilet box with half her cock wedged down the toilet's throat as she continued pumping away furiously at her exposed shaft, moaning and groaning loud enough for even those outside the toilet to hear.

The Cow simply stood there to the side wide-eyed as she watched this unfold. She was slightly disappointed that she hadn't outright made the horse cum with the last fart, however she took comfort in the fact that she at least got her close.

And as a matter of fact, the equine was way closer that the Cow first thought, it only took her a few strokes before she finally erupted.

The Gypsy let out a powerful scream and the Cow watched in rapt attention as her bowling-ball-sized nuts contracted powerfully and her cocked twitched violently while buried in the toilet's face.

Nate only felt the horse's cock meat buried in his throat jerk hard enough to almost wring his head free from its bounds, before a huge torrent of hot pony ball cream was fired down his neck with enough force to penetrate the massive dung pile sitting in his stomach! The first shot of virile horse semen was quickly followed by another, and another, each spurt was just at bountiful as the last and the new space that had just been added to his stomach was quickly being filled with the gooey cocksnot!

"Eeghh! Haa haaa arrngghhh!"

The Gypsy grunted and groaned, her leathery testes spasming almost painfully as the contents of her bloated cum factories were thoroughly wrung out by the toilet's tight, moist gullet. If the toilet's neck could be seen, one would be able to observed a clear outline of her bulging piss pipe through his stretched neck, a testament to the sheer quantity of hot sperm-filled cock juice she was depositing every second.

The Cow's eyes were glazed over while her tongue hung loosely from her mouth. At some point she'd began slowly caressing the tent on her own crotch, fully enjoying the show as the little human toilet was pumped full of hot, creamy pony jizz.

Nate had literally no choice but to swallow down wave after copious wave of the gloopy goo. There was so much that his stomach was once again nearing its limit's, until a particularly large spurt caused the thick semen to come gushing out of his nostrils.

The stuff that came out of his nose wasn't the slightly yellowish white nut butter that shot from the equine's balls. Instead, it was greatly discoloured in shades of green and brown after having washed his throat of some of the shit residue left behind that also undoubtedly also stained the Gypsy's fuck stick. Now the smell of shit was mixed with the smell of the equine's potent spunk and thoroughly engraved onto Nate's sinuses, a little cherry on top to complete his torment.

The equine came for a while, streams of thick pony ball cream poured form the toilet's facial orifices and stained most of the toilet box's surface by the time she was done. She took no notice of the toilet's defeated gaze buried under layers of gooey spunk and instead turned to face the Cow anthro who was riddled with lustful excitement. The equine stabilised her breath enough to get a full sentence out with barely slurred words.

"Hey, wanna get of work early and go somewhere?"

A vacant nod was all she received and like that, it seemed that a workplace romance was soon to unfold under the witness of the company's new toilet that still had half a horse cock buried down his spunk filled throat.

12