Valuable Assets Pt. 05

Story Info
Daymon seems to be handling his position pretty well.
3.8k words
4.42
7.1k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valuable Assets Part 5 -- Thoroughly Used

Mary displayed a glowing complexion and a radiant smile as she entered the office suite of the company building. It had been 2 months since her promotion and life had been that much greater for she and her husband ever since.

With the boys now out of the house, their inhibitions were fully released and their indulgences and sex life had reached a new level. Well, this was also due to the fact that her husband was a horny furry. She had almost arrived late for work this morning because they couldn't keep their hands off each other, the thought of this made her giggle as she walked.

Despite how things were going though, her husband was still adverse to the idea of integrating her extra equipment into their sexual activities. But such a thing was no longer an issue as the company had adopted new facilities to properly cater to the employees' various needs. Funnily enough, the addition of these new facilities was the reason she was promoted in the first place, and it was all thanks to her darling stepsons, she didn't know what she would do without them.

***

Before the midday sun had even reached its zenith, Mary had already finished her quota for the day. Mere moments later, she was practically speed walking towards a certain direction, not even bothering to tidy up her station before she left. Along the way, she found other anthro women hurrying along in the same direction, seeming to have also got their work done early.

One of the recent changes in the company's policies stated that as long as employees properly finished their quotas, they would have the rest of their shift free to use the facilities as they pleased. Ever since, productivity had hit an all new high and it was more common than not to see the employees getting their work done as quickly as possible and rushing over to one of the 'Lounges'.

A few minutes later Mary finally arrived at her destination and stood before a neon-pink double door just in time to see a Hyena and a Fox anthro making their way inside through. After only a slight pause, she walked up and grabbed the handle and the sight that greeted her as she walked through the door was like entering a different world.

A wide open space enclosed by light pink walls upon which were plastered many large erotic photos and illustrations of varying themes. Plush shag carpeting covered most of the floor and the only furniture were various couch sets and bean bag chairs strewn about the ground, most of which were occupied by the small crowd of anthros already present in the room.

The next thing that hit would be the smell that was as if there was a full scale beast orgy going on inside the room. The smell of musk, sweat and semen was almost overwhelming, however none of the anthros present seemed to mind in the least and in fact some seemed to enjoy it. Even on top of that was a smell mixed in with the rest that one would never expect on company grounds.

Laying languidly in one of the beanbag chairs was a large, black Wolf anthro and clutched between her claws was a lit joint with a thin trail of smoke rising into the air. One of the employees was actually smoking some kind of weed, and looking around, she wasn't the only one!

Contrary to belief though, this was actually a type of plant from the anthros' world that was different from the cannabis and herbs found on Original Earth. It had two main effects on those that inhaled it. The first was that it restored the energy of magic-based creatures like anthros and secondly, it acted as a type of aphrodisiac.

As for why something like that was being smoked in this place, it mainly had to do with the attraction set up at the centre of the room. There stood two large anthros that were facing each other, voraciously swinging their hips and humping at something that was obscured from view by their bulky frames. Whatever it was, it was suspended mid-air between them in what appeared to be a harness that hung all the way down from the ceiling.

The two were really going at it, one could almost visualised their hot breaths as they grunted and groaned heavily while thrusting powerfully as if trying to squash the thing between them. Sweat soaked their fur as they gyrated their wide hips to lay a brutal pounding on the unknown object. Steam rose from their heated bodies and mixed in with the feral musk permeating the room.

Mary was slightly distracted by the sight but quickly awoke from her daze and hurriedly made her way over to a small ticket dispenser with the words "Front" written on it in bold. A small slip of paper came out when she pressed the button and on it was only a small barcode and a phrase that read "Front 16".

Mary glanced back over to where the two anthros from before were still going at it, they seemed to have picked up the pace and the reason was understandable when looking at the small screen standing slightly off to the side of them.

On it were two columns, each titled "Front" and "Back" respectively. Each column had a separate number displayed and a separate timer that was counting down. Mary paid particular attention to the Front column where the number 8 was displayed with the timer already at 3 minutes and ticking away by the second.

"Nice!"

Mary was thrilled at having arrived relatively early and went to find a seat to wait her turn among the other anthros. The anthros kept themselves busy in various ways in the meantime. Some chatted, some laid about, one was even airing out her cock in full display of the others as she lay back and scrolled through her social media. Mary herself simply took out her phone and got busy with some mobile games.

Time slowly ticked by. Whenever one of the timers expired, a noise would sound out in alert and a spent anthro would reluctantly walk away from the room's centre and have her position quickly occupied by the next in line. The anthro with her balls drained would usually grab a new ticket and fall in among the others to rest and recuperate to hopefully have another go before the end of the shift.

The libido of anthros was insatiable and their cum factories worked in overdrive to produce more creamy cocksnot that could be deposited mere minutes after being fully drained.

In the meantime, the procession kept moving like clockwork, each participant making the most of their time to work up the best nut they could bust in the given timeframe. Mary's slick cock slowly fattened up as she eagerly awaited her turn that was slowly drawing closer.

Something different happened during Front 12's turn. At around 30 seconds before her time was up she was already blowing her load, only to have a fountain of hot creamy jizz fall and splatter around her hooves. She was unconcerned about the spill however, and kept cumming for the remainder of her time, allowing at least a gallon of ball cream to pour down and soak into the carpet.

Then something strange happened. The spunk that was forming a puddle quickly started disappearing as if it was being absorbed until eventually, none remained.

It turns out that this "carpet" was actually a type of special plant from the anthro world that survived by absorbing any organic matter that spilled onto its carpet-like shaggy tendrils. In this way the room was able to remain relatively clean despite semen spills being a regular occurrence.

"Hey Maira, cumsack's full again!"

The anthro who'd just came drew her softening cock back and walked away on shaky legs to reveal the identity of the thing, or rather the person whose throat she had just been ravaging.

There hung Daymon, strapped up in the same harness from Mayweather's office. Sticky anthro spunk poured from his gaping mouth and nostrils and his belly was completely swollen and bloated with the beastly seed of countless well hung anthro women. His face was an absolute mess of old, drying cum and long pubic hairs that clung to his lips and were stuck between his teeth. His nose was slightly red, probably from being bludgeoned by one furry pelvis after another in a non-stop procession of brutal facefucking. A black blindfold covered his eyes and his fully naked form swayed back and forth as the anthro mounted in his ass made full use of the time she had remaining to work up a fat load to add to his semen saturated guts. The anthro fucking his ass actually turned out to be the same large wolf that was the very first to use him as a urinal two months ago.

This was the identity of the main facility offered in the company's Pleasure Lounge. An all you can fuck, human cumdumpster/cocksleeve with at least two holes available to be used by any anthro with time to kill and a nut to bust.

Daymon had been running this position dutifully ever since he joined the company two month ago and today as well he was providing much needed relief to the company's pent-up employees, i.e., all of them.

The sight of her stepson's exquisite work ethic filled Mary with pride as well as a raging lust that she couldn't wait to act upon.

As the anthro who'd just left Daymon's throat went away toward the ticket dispenser, a new one stepped out to take her place, except this one didn't have a ticket.

"Well, guess I'm up then. Woah is the thankless job of a lowly throat scratcher."

Some of the anthro rolled their eyes at the anthro's obvious humble flex. She complained only in jest as out of all of them, she was one of the only few that could use the fuckhole at specific times without needing a ticket. This was due to her relatively unique nature among all of the anthros present.

Her build was similar to the others, however, rather than fur, what covered her body were countless small scales that gave of a soft feeling like a snake's but were actually tougher than steel. The scales glowed in Ruby Crimson, she had a large and thick tail, razor sharp, jet-black claws on her hands and feet and a pair of obsidian horns that sprouted from her forehead and grew backwards. Each of her eyes contained a deep black slit that was surrounded by a projection of golden flames whose tongues flicked against a ruby red backdrop.

Her name was Maira and she was actually a dragon anthro, one of the rarest and most mystical species even back in the anthro world.

She was one of the only few in the company that was afforded special privileges in the use of the facilities, not because of her power, but rather because of the unique shape of her cock.

Maira enjoyed the envy of her colleagues and walked right up to the human, pointing her extraordinary member right at his face.

Daymon's nose twitched slightly as he sniffed at the dick staring him in the face. After two months he grown so familiar with the various cocks that ravaged his insides that he could now identify each and every one of them by their unique traits, smell, taste, size, shape, seminal output, his mind was now like a database of anthro cocks and the methods with which to please them.

He had already anticipated the Dragon's arrival from the moment he'd spilled the semen of the previous user.

His stomach had eventually reached a threshold after multiple expansions over months of endless use and it could be expanded no further without any harm being done.

As a result, someone had to be charge with the task of occasionally 'emptying' him when he became too full, like he was right now, and suck responsibilities fell on the Dragon with the unique cock.

Daymon was blindfolded yet he could still vividly recall the shape of the dragon's cock him and his holes had grown greatly familiar with over time.

Dripping pre into the "carpet" while taking aim at the human's gaping mouth was a large, fleshy, red meatpole. It's overall shape was like a mix between the phalluses of a human and a dog. What really made it unique and effective in its purpose were the stiff, fleshy barbs spread out all along the length of the shaft!

The barbs that were pointed backward toward the dragon's crotch looked menacing at a glance, however their purpose wasn't to cause harm.

"Open wiiiiiiide pussy face!"

The dragon gave a pointless command to the human cumdump that couldn't do otherwise as her huge spiky dick was rammed into his mouth and wedged all the way into his thoroughly used throat! Her barbs rubbed against his tongue, gums and the roof of his mouth. If one went under the hanging human to observe they would be able to clearly make out the spiky imprints showing through his bulging neck.

Maira was of the mind to simply stay there and enjoy the caress of the cocksleeve's seasoned throat that was still insanely tight despite months of abuse.

It turns out that the no harm clause of the boys contract made it so that the boys' bodies would constantly try to return to their natural states. This meant that their stomachs would have to be regularly re-expanded to accommodate the anthros' 'loads', however those tasked with expansion duty certainly had no complaints, and best of all the boys' holes would always remain nice and tight as an aftereffect.

Since she wasn't mean enough to keep her colleagues waiting for long, Maira got right to work, except rather than hump the human's face like the others, she simply grinded her spiky dick at the roof of his throat, slowly and methodically. It actually didn't take long until she received the desired effect.

The human did something that at this point was almost impossible to induce if one didn't have a special cock like Maira's, he started gagging furiously! The dragon woman used her barbs to aggressively scrape against Daymon's uvula, bringing him to a state where he was close to vomiting at any second. This was the process necessary to "empty" the cum dump and it was a task that usually only Maira could accomplish, hence the extra duties and privileges.

Maira continued doing her thing amidst the human's violent retching which was one of the rarest sounds heard within the company. She rather enjoyed the way his constantly contracting gullet massaged her cock.

She was about to up the ante when she was suddenly addressed by the wolf mounted on the opposite end of the human.

"Hey Maira, sync with me, I wanna do the yellow fountain!"

"Geez, you have such weird kinks."

The wolf who was knotted in Daymon's ass was slightly winded as she'd already deposited her load in his guts a bit earlier.

"Stop acting like you're not super into it, are you gonna do it or not?"

"Fuck yeah, let's do it."

Having come to an agreement, the two began to work together, the wolf eagerly waiting for Maira to finish.

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long as soon, a powerful gag was heard from the human, followed immediately by a river of cloudy goo working it's around the dragon's spiky cock and being expelled from the human's mouth! A deluge of virile cock sauce, that was an amalgamation of the ball cream of countless anthro's, erupted from Daymon's throat, bathing the crotch of the dragon anthro and forming a large, thick puddle in the carpet.

The puddle was strewn together with dozens of spunk load of varying consistencies and various shades of cloudy white. The potent smell of the fishy sperm mixture wafted through the room as there was simply too much for the shaggy plant to absorb in a timely manner.

The backwash of gallons of hot beast spunk bathing her crotch was one of the Dragon's absolute favourite feelings, she let out a loud groan and came at this time. Her cock buried in Daymon's throat pulsed as rope after hot and thick rope of creamy dragon jizz was fired down his gullet, only to be washed away and expelled with the rest of the accumulated semen being emptied from his cum tank of a stomach. While others took pleasure in conventional fucking, the Dragon quite enjoyed having the human puke up dozens of cumloads over her cock all at once.

At the same time as Maira was cumming, the Wolf anthro had a loose expression on her face as she relaxed and a familiar sound of spraying water sounded from within the human's guts.

Soon, the fluid bathing the Dragon's leathery balls took on a darker yellow tinge and became a lot hotter and more runny!

With both his stomach and his bowels full to capacity, a connection existed that made it so that anything Daymon threw up would also involve whatever was in his guts, which in this case included the wolf hot, salty piss that came pouring out of his facial orifices before mixing into the puddle of cum on the floor.

The feeling as her member was bathed in the hot liquid only caused the dragon to cum harder as large globs of Dragon spunk made their way out with the rest of the cum and piss. The wolf had always wanted to try "all the way through" and in this way, she was able to make use of the human as an extension of her pisspipe. Thankfully the human had been subsisting solely on their various fluids for the past two month and therefore there was no waste in his guts to obstruct the flow of her yellow stream.

It took a while for the two anthros to come down from their blissful high, accompanied by the sound of the wolf's time expiring. By the time they were done, not only was the carpet once again spotless, but the human's stomach was now flat as a board and prepped and ready to receive many more generous offerings. Maira's softened dragon cock flopped out of Daymon's throat hole under the accompaniment of a cloud rancid cum/piss vapour that came out in a wet belch. Cassidy the Wolf roughly unknotted herself from the human's battered asshole and almost collapsed on the spot, thankfully she was able to catch herself in the end, but boy was that a great fuck.

The other anthros surely didn't delay, as soon as the two stepped down, they were almost shoved aside as their former positions were quickly occupied by anthros who'd become pretty riled up from the kinky display. The wolf went and got another ticket as Maira plopped down in an empty seat to recuperate. Judging by how excited everyone had gotten, it wouldn't be too long before she was required to step in again.

Time passed slowly until it was finally Mary's turn. Her heart fluttered as she bypassed the Rhino that had just got done using Daymon's face and skipped up to the screen erected beside her fuckhole of a stepson. She placed her ticket against a slit below the screen where it was pulled in accompanied by a beep. As soon as she did so, the timer in the Front column flashed and ten minutes was soon displayed on the screen before the countdown began.

Now that her session was set up, Mary was finally able to get a good look at her stepson, and boy was he a mess.

His entire frame from head to toe was covered in dried cum and other fluids. A nose hook held his nostrils open, allowing him to fully appreciate smell of the anthro crotch sweat drenching his face among many other things. His hair was dishevelled and the blindfold covering his eyes was soaked in sweat and semen. Dried cum and fresh cum caked his lips and the side of his mouth, anthro pubes of all types were stuck between his teeth and glued to his cheeks by smears of cheesy smegma. His entire being was saturated with the intense stench of feral musk, semen and piss.

Seeing her stepson in this condition...made Mary aroused beyond reason. Her slick cock painfully pulsed in anticipation as she couldn't wait to feed him her meat followed by her creamy jizz load!

Daymon who sense the approach of his stepmom began opening his mouth but was soon stop by the very same sheep woman.

"Hold on baby, not yet."

After getting him to close his mouth, Mary brought the flared head of her cock right up to Daymon's face where she then proceeded to grind her smegma coated glands all over his nose and mouse! The sheep properly painted his face in her cheesy cock muck until a nice, even coating was applied with a decent bit getting into his upturned nostrils!

12