Valuable Assets Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, now you can come get your mommy's milk!"

The rank smell of her cock filth actually caused Daymon to slightly retch, which was exactly the reaction the sheep woman was trying for. She hurriedly shoved her engorged cock into his mouth and down his throat as soon as his lips opened back up, some of her time had already elapsed and she needed to make the most of what remained. Thankfully, the way his throat caressed her shaft as he retched uncontrollably would provide her with enough stimulation and she might even be able to cum twice before her session ended if she was lucky.

The other anthros in the room were both exasperated and greatly aroused by the Sheep's actions, some finding inspiration for things they themselves could do to make the experience even more pleasurable. Their anticipation for their turn only grew as some even began slowly stroking their own exposed cocks in preparation.

At some point the doors of the room opened and in stepped an anthro who was lamenting the fact that she'd arrived late. She went up to grab a ticket and couldn't help but feel bitter when she saw the number 47 displayed.

"Damn, this is gonna take a while."

The anthro was about to grab a seat while thinking about how long she'd have to wait when suddenly she felt a slight stirring in her gut.

"Well, I guess I might as well use the can in the meantime."

As she would have a while to wait, the anthro decided that it wouldn't make a difference if she made a trip to the bathroom in the meantime. Clutching her ticket in her claws, the anthro left the room momentarily and made her way over to the restroom in order to make use of the company's other facilities. What was left behind was only the feral growling and groaning as the human cocksleeve was ravage for all he was worth by a crowd of hung and horny anthros plagued by infinite lust.

12