All Comments on 'Valuation'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyabout 11 years ago
My Fantasy!

Great story, love the story line & descriptions which you make.....every gurls fantasy.....and the outfit sounds delicious

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 11 years ago
What I weant to know

... is how much tax he owes after that session!!!

5 stars for a story well told.

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 11 years ago
Such A RUSH

Jamie Darling you lil Slut What a RUSH it was to read This Fucking pure cum story. The details were perfect from the super hot Blowjob to the Great fucking. I tried to emulate everything you were doing with my big 10 inch by 2 12 inch Real lifelike suction base dildo. I was wearing a red spandex dress with crotchless pantyhose and 5 inch pumps with a short wooden stool to hold that big cock. As you were getting pounded by that big cock I was matching you stroke for stroke both with the sucking and riding my own big cock. Just as he was unloading that hot cum in your virgin ass my G-spot gave me a wonderful miking. Fuck I'm getting horny again from thinking and writing about it,,,,mmmmmm,,,,, I am still dressed ...Id love to hook up with your hot ass self. Wish I had a big fat cum loaded cock RIGHT FUCKING NOW

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 11 years ago
SUCH A SLUT

Holy fuck , my ass is sore. Yes I went thru a few more stories but none of them had this kind of fucking so I came back to get off with that sexy mind of yours. God it was maybe even better this time. This big Dildo of mine Gave me another hot fucking milking with no help, well I did catch all my hot creamy cum to lick and suck off my hand. Just getting another gurly fucking was all this slut needed.... Thanks for a wonderful night

archibaldyarchibaldyover 10 years ago
Delicious

Beautiful description of a beautiful seduction. Many, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

He knew. They inspected my flat, I knew they liked it. She wanted to talk less money, no way, my price was set. He was tall, mid 30s, she shorter, a bit plump, nice plump bottom. They agreed, have the contract here tomorrow, he would pick it up, at the front door, his hand touched my bottom,, lingered, see you tomorrow. Very cheeky, I looked at him, smiled. When he arrived, I was dressed in a skirt, stockings, heels. I went to the table and bent over slowly to pick up the contract. I felt him behind me, hard against me, he lifted my skirt,, I spread my legs, the head of his cock rubbing up along my bottom, stopping at my well lubricated hole and grabbing my hips entered me in one long thrust, making me lift my head, bend my back. It didn't take long, I felt his cock swell, but he pulled back,holding me with the head of his cock just inside me, holding my muscle open as I felt his cock pulse and his cumm shoot into me. I couldn't help it, my cumm left me, all over the table, intense, as he now pulled out, his cumm still cumming onto my bottom. Finally I stood up,he said my wife wont let me cumm in her arse but when I saw you, I knew I could seal the deal. I see you liked it, looking at my still hard cock. I will bring the contract back when its signed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

I read this story over & over again; so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
same thing happened to me

The same thing happened to me but it was with one of my poker friends (not a neighbour). I had bought some women's clothes which I hid from my wife and I tried them on whenever she was out of town. I hadn't done anything more than dress up in my house and prance around, fantasizing about doing more. Then, after I fell asleep on the couch in the basement, one of the poker friends came in to the house (the backdoor was unlocked) because I hadn't answered the front door. He knew I was home & he needed to talk to me about something. Well, when he saw how I was dressed he was shocked at first but then he told me it made him horny. He was sporting a hard-on when I modelled my whole outfit for him (I had no choice) and I started fantasizing about what his cock looked like. Well, one thing led to another and before long I was sucking his big juicy cock -- and loving it. I then surprised both myself and him when I asked him to fuck me. When I said those words it was like someone else was talking. But then I realized what I had really wanted all these years -- to be a woman for any man who would have me. This friend became my regular lover (I stopped having sex with my wife) and we've started introducing the other poker guys into our hot sex sessions. I'm the hot sexy sissy bitch who sucks everyone's cocks and gets fucked over and over again -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please tell more stories like this one - it really hit home with me.

StaceytvStaceytvalmost 9 years ago

Wonderfully written, oh would love that to happen to me mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the kissing

I especially love the kissing in this story -- it's really hot and turns me on so much. I too am a married CD slut who fools around with one of my neighbours (my wife obviously doesn't know). He's very handsome and I love it when he holds me in his arms and kisses me very tenderly. I'm truly his "woman" and I enjoy giving myself fully to him when he "makes love" to me. One day hopefully my wife will "accidentally" come home early to see him fucking me and then she'll know the truth. Wish me luck when that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn hot story

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Giving it Black

I love fucking young white married guys. I live in a complex of houses and flats aimed at first time buyers and so there are a lot near me. As I came home one day last week around lunch I glanced through a window with only net curtains, but with a strong source of light inside and saw a new neighbour mincing about in stockings, sus belt, g-string and high spikes. I tried his door and found the idiot had not locked it, so I walked in and locked it behind me. As I walked into the room with the dressed hubby He froze and I just grabbed him by his balls and walked him into the kitchen, spun him around and bent him forwards over a table. I got my cock out, already hard and pulled his string onto his left cheek then fingered him. he was well lubricated and had been screwed before, so I mounted him and rode my long black cock into him. He pushed back to take it all and we fucked for a goodly time, with him cumming a couple of times before I blew a load into him. Although I prefer to break white pussies in, I don't turn my nose up at a good available white pussyboi when I find one.

robin48robin48about 5 years ago
Great

First time....cock hard steel cock is good for girls.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
fantastic story

I wish this would happen to me. I love dressing up, sucking cock and getting fucked by a big hard cock. My wife doesn't know yet but maybe one day she'll catch me with one of my male lovers. I really want her to see me sucking cock and for her to realize that her husband is a sissy faggot cocksucker.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

passivepassion77passivepassion77about 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the kissing! I get so sick of the just cock sucking stories. Some of us like the touching, romance, kissing, and passion.

Synthia44Synthia44about 2 years ago

Wickedly fantastic story. Loved all the kissing and foreplay. Would love to be found in that position.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

I so want to find a Jamie CD to bang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous