Vampire Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
An exclusive cruise takes a fearsome turn for a rich virgin.
5k words
4.48
5.7k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: You all seemed to like my last story about sexy femdom vampires and I like sexy femdom vampires myself. So..I'm writing more about sexy femdom vampires! This is the first chapter of an origin story of sorts to the world in which my last vampire story took place. Check out my profile for more stories and other things! Thank you all so much for your support!

--

Julia and Sydney were my best friends in high school. I didn't talk to anyone else, mostly because I didn't like anyone else. They sought me out themselves, I suspected, because somehow they figured out I had acess to a considerable amount of wealth and they thought if they were nice to me, I'd share it. I wasn't naive about that but I couldn't stay a loner forever. It turned out we had a bit in common. We were both had a cynical view of people and, for what it was worth, we all enjoyed the luxury my money afforded us.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a schoolboy crush on them both but I figured if they had wanted to fuck me, they would have done it by now. Truth be told, I wasn't interested in anyone else either. So I remained a virgin, more or less by choice. I didn't want to push it with the two of them because I figured I'd rather be friends with them than be rejected and then be nothing at all to them.

Julia had long blonde hair, usually brushed over her shoulder, covering half her chest. Sydney had shorter nearly jet black hair that was kept in a ponytail almost all the time. They were attractive by any standard but they didn't get along with the popular kids you would think they would hang out with. They weren't interested in teenage drama and gossip. Frankly, most kids were scared of them, and by extension me, because the two were loners that didn't play popularity games despite it being obvious that they would've won by looks and cleverness alone. That suited me just fine.

After high school, we went to separate colleges and we tried to hang out when we came home for breaks but it wasn't the same. When we all turned 21, I booked the largest, most expensive cabin on the most exclusive luxury cruise ship using my family's connections and money. To be honest, I was insecure about us going separate ways after high school and I thought maybe this grand gesture would secure my continued place in their lives. I was feeling lonely and purposeless. This was my last Hail Mary to make things right again.

"This is really something, Matt," Julia said, looking up at the blown glass chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling of our two bedroom cabin. That was high praise coming from her. While she always accepted the things I bought her with my money, she always acted too cool to really care about anything. She felt like she deserved to be pampered, and I didn't attempt to dispel that belief, finding her unaffected confidence irresistible.

"How did you even get this? I've never even heard of this ship," Sydney chimed in. She was probably the more ambitious of the two. She seemed to always be taking notes on how she could amass and use as much wealth as myself and my family did while she enjoyed my generosity. She wasn't just looking for an easy ride; she wanted power.

"You wouldn't have," I explained. "It's something you only hear about by word of mouth. It's a well kept secret among elites like my parents."

"Does it have a bar?" Julia asked dryly.

"Even better, it has a nightclub," I said with a smirk.

"Didn't know rich people did that kind of thing!" Sydney exclaimed, half joking.

"Everybody's gotta let loose sometime," I said. "Your room and everything is over here if you want to get ready to go tonight."

Julia smiled amusedly and raised an eyebrow before heading into their section of the cabin. Sydney followed behind her and then turned back to me for a moment.

"Thanks for this, Matt. It's been too long since we all hung out like this," she said with a quiet smile before joining Julia. I was a little taken aback. Sure, we had good times in high school, shared inside jokes, and generally got along nicely. But even Sydney had never once thanked me for anything. We'd hang out, I'd pay for everything they wanted, and our friendship would continue. Or at least that's how I thought it worked. I wasn't about to stop paying for things and find out. Maybe they had grown up since we last spent this much time together. Maybe they missed me.

I headed to my suite. It was decked out with small living room of its own, a mini-kitchen, and my own massive bathroom and walk-in closet attached to the bedroom with an incredible view of the ocean. My suitcase had already been unloaded into the closet by cruise personnel. I picked out a shirt that hugged my biceps and made me look more muscular than I was and tight pants that maybe showed a bit too much of the outline of my groin.

I didn't have any illusions of getting lucky with Julia and Sydney but maybe I could get lucky with someone else there. Could my first time be on a cruise? I was 21 and frankly tired of only having porn to give me any inkling of what sex or even a woman's body was like in person. Even if I really only had eyes for Julia and Sydney, I wanted to be able to say I had experience with someone by now.

When I emerged, the two women were already waiting in the main living room for me. My mouth watered as I took them in. Julia, who had an ample chest and shapely butt, was wearing a see-through black dress. Her body was only covered by a thong, pasties over her nipples, and her hair covering her left breast as usual. Sydney, who had more of a tall, skinny, fashion model's body was wearing a gold-colored dress that barely covered her ass. It had a deep neckline and had slits along the sides, revealing white panties every so often as she moved. For once, she had actually let her hair down onto her shoulders.

I bought them both of these dresses our senior year of high school at their request but they hadn't ever worn them around me. I bought them many dresses and even lingerie over the years and never seen them wear anything with intentional sex appeal. They mostly dressed comfortably around me. Sometimes, to my delight, that included tiny booty shorts or loose tank tops that showed a little side-boob but more often it was simple jeans, hoodies, or things like that.

"Ready Matt?" Sydney said, clearly feigning ignorance at my ogling. Julia flashed me a taunting smile as they waited for me to lead the way. I had been on this ship as a kid so I knew where to go, even though I hadn't ever been to the nightclub itself.

It was a massive room and it was already filled with young adults like us, here on mommy and daddy's money and ready to get crazy. Along three of the four walls there was a long bar with several bartenders each and upfront, a DJ sent blasting music through the tower of large speakers on either side of her.

I assumed Julia and Sydney would go off and do their own thing and I'd do mine. That's how the rare house party we went to had always gone but to my surprise, they danced with me the whole night. They never really touched me while we moved in sync with the beat of the music but that was normal. The most we ever touched was squeezing into small stadium seats together at a concert or incidental touches like that. I didn't ever make any advances. I figured that was one more reason for them to stick around.

They freely touched each other though. It had long been obvious to me that they were attracted to each other. I wasn't sure if they ever hooked up but I had caught them kissing from time to time. Figuring out your sexuality when you're young is hard enough, I should know. I didn't want to bother them with questions about whatever they might be up to. If nothing else, I tried to be a respectful guy. I hoped that made me endearing apart from my money.

Hours of horniness building up, ringing ears, and more drinks than I could count later, we finally headed back to our cabin. All three of us were trashed as hell as we stumbled in to the common area. Sydney and I were talking and laughing about some of the other fucked up rich people at the club and Julia was even joining in. Everyone was relaxed.

I fell into the seat of one of the chairs in the common area, thinking we would stay up and talk more. Sydney smiled down at me with pity.

"Matt, I've never seen you so wasted," she said. Julia leaned on her for support.

"Well, I've, uh never seen you so..fuckin' hot!" I slurred. My inebriated brain caught up to my lips and I realized what I had said. I covered my mouth in embarrassment. I couldn't believe after 5 years I had broken my rule about letting them know I liked them. To my relief, Sydney just giggled and started to lead a seemingly fading Julia into their wing of the suite.

"Goodnight, Matt," Sydney sang over her shoulder as she closed the door. Soon after, I could hear both of them giggling. Then giggling turned into moaning. Were they really having sex, knowing I was on the other side of the door?

I slowly reached into my pants, fearing that any sound would alert them to my continued presence there and end my voyeuristic opportunity. My dick was already hard as I listened to an ass getting slapped and then a noise that I was reasonably sure was Sydney letting out a pleasured whimper. I didn't dare actually take my dick out in case they opened the door but I rubbed it as best I could in the confined space it was tucked into.

"Fuuuck.." I heard Julia moan in ecstacy. That was all I needed to cum through my boxers and pants and then promptly fall asleep to the spinning room.

The next day, sometime in the afternoon, I woke up in that same chair with my hand still holding my cock. A note lay on my chest.

"Thanks for a fun night, Matt. We're headed out for the morning to explore the first stop of the trip. See you later tonight? -Syd." It read.

I panicked as I put two and two together and realized they had definitely seen me sleeping with my hand down my pants. I washed my hands and then washed my face, hoping it would make me feel less disgusting. It didn't, but I thought that at least they weren't too grossed out to leave me a note. I shook my head as I looked in the mirror, vowing to never get that drunk again, at least not around them.

I got some comfortable clothes on; a simple button up and khaki shorts, and looked at the itinerary to see where the girls might be. We would've landed on an island I had heard about in the news. Until around a year ago it was uncharted, seemingly uninhabited and now a tourist destination for the ultra-rich, like me. Someone had already built a port and was likely making a fortune off the place.

The boat was practically empty with most folks exploring. I got lunch and relaxed outside on a deck with lounge chairs facing the island. It was certainly beautiful. It had the usual looking palm trees but also some flowered plants I had never seen before. They were blood red at the top and had what looked like blue and purple veins running down the stems. A lot of the other plants looked normal but also had a tint of red in their leaves or flower pedals.

At some point I must have dosed off again, still hung over.

"Hey Matt!" Julia said, startling me from my nap. It was now dark outside and the ship was starting to depart from the island. She was more cheerful than usual which made me a little uneasy but maybe she was just staying relaxed. She was on vacation, after all. Sydney leaned her head on Julia's shoulder and held her hand. I guess they weren't hiding their relationship from me anymore. I still wondered if they would address what I said last night or what they must have seen this morning.

"Hey! What have you two been up to?" I asked, hoping to avoid both uncomfortable subjects.

"Well we went on a tour and.." Julia said started looking to Sydney for a moment. I furrowed my brow, further concerned. What could she need reassurance to say to me? "Well, we got lost. But we're fine. Let's talk about it in our cabin over some, um, drinks. Okay??"

I was perplexed but I followed them back to our suite. Just before I started to close the door behind us, I heard a man scream in the distance and chills ran down my spine. Sydney pulled me by the hand the rest of the way into the cabin and shut the door. I shook my head, telling myself I must be hearing things.

"So did you sleep all day?" Sydney asked as she poured a shot glass of whatever expensive liquor was stocked in our cabinets. She handed it to me as I sat down next to Julia on a couch in the common area and Sydney sat on the other side of me, putting me in the middle of them. I took a deep breath as I felt the warmth of their body heat against me.

"Uh, yeah I did I guess," I answered after I took a sip. It was gin, my favorite. I wondered why she was buttering me up.

"Good," Julia said. Once again, I looked confusedly at her. Sydney raised an eyebrow at Julia in a secret message to her. Maybe I was just too groggy to understand?

"Yeah so, you said you got lost? What happened?" I asked, trying to break through whatever weirdness this was between us.

"Yeah, well our group got lost. Or..well the guide got us lost, I suppose. But we met natives of the island!" Julia said.

"Oh. I thought the island was uninhabited. Were they friendly?"

"Yeah. They were, um..lesbians."

"They were all women?" I asked. I felt like they weren't telling me something.

"Well, the ones we met were anyway. They run the island. It's a matriarchal society. But yeah, they made the women in our group..special drinks. And they talked to us for a while!"

"So they spoke English? That seems odd," I continued to probe for the real story.

"Yeah, well.." Julia seemed stumped. She wasn't exuding that cool confidence she usually had at all.

"Talking to them made us realize something," Sydney picked up where Julia left off, ignoring my question. "We've been friends for what, 5 years?"

"I guess, yeah," I said scratching my head. I looked down at the floor trying to think of where this was going. Suddenly, I panicked as I thought this must be about what I said last night. I was sure it was all over.

"We wondered..uhm" Sydney was now the one stumbling on her words.

"Do you want to eat us out tonight?" Julia blurted out and looked at me with expectant eyes. Panic was replaced with shock.

"I --um, what do you.." my mouth tried to form coherent sentences but my brain was short circuiting. Clear thoughts became sputtering sparks and butterflies and steam must have been coming out of my ears. I looked at Julia for a moment and realized her unusual demeanor was actually excitement. Did they really want me to pleasure them? Could this be real? I tried to subtly pinch myself, expecting to wake up in that chair on the ship deck.

"This is real, Matt," Sydney said with a coy smile. "Come on,"

They both led me by each hand to their bedroom and to their king size bed. They each had an iron grip on my hands that kind of hurt and I couldn't break free if I wanted to. Had they been working out? Once in the room, they both pulled off their matching shorts and panties and laid back on the bed, exposing themselves to me. Julia's pussy lips glistened, squeezed between her thick thighs. Sydney's was more of a simple slit but it also dripped onto the bed sheets.

"Here," Julia said in a forceful voice I wasn't used to as she patted between her spread legs. She was apparently done waiting for what she wanted. I silently obeyed, still stunned. I laid with my face only an inch from her perfect pussy. It looked better than I could've ever imagined.

"Go ahead. Put your tongue on it, Matt," Julia encouraged, running a hand lightly through my hair. That was the first time she had ever touched me intentionally in our whole lives. I reveled in her touch for a moment before resolving to accept her invitation.

I slowly pressed my tongue to the outer part of her pussy lips, expecting her to tell me she was just kidding or that I had misunderstood; expecting them to laugh at me for thinking I could ever touch them like that. Those scenarios never happened as I grazed my tongue across her.

"Good boy!" she said like I was her dog and continued petting me a bit rougher now like I was too. My dick hardened in my shorts as the humiliation turned me on. Luckily, it was hidden as I was face down.

My tongue explored deeper between her lips and her pussy juice dripped onto it. Inexplicably, my head spun and I saw galaxies behind my eyes. I had never done drugs but I thought this might be how it would feel. I felt myself craving more; wanting to feel more of what could only be heaven coursing through my veins as it increased with each lick. I had never even seen a pussy in person before but I was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to make you feel this way. Nevertheless, I was compelled to continue licking her from the bottom of the opening between her thighs to her clit at the top of her mound.

"How do you feel?" Sydney's far away voice entered my spinning universe as she joined Julia in petting my head. I couldn't pry my mouth away from Julia's pussy to answer. What on Earth was happening to me?

"I think it's working," Julia said. A shock of fear went through my body. What was working? Had they drugged me somehow? Above me I heard the smacks of Julia and Sydney kissing. Julia had gone from petting me to taking a fistful of my hair in her grip and grinding against my mouth as I relentlessly worshiped her.

"Give me a turn! I want to sit on his face!" Sydney whined. With alarming strength, Julia pulled me by the hair from between her legs and with dizzying speed and ease, the two of them somehow flipped my body over. Now I was convinced aliens or something had replaced my friends. They couldn't be that strong or that fast.

Sydney straddled my face and sat down on me, positioning her pussy right over my mouth. Like it was an instinct, my tongue found the wetness deep inside her hole and my high continued. She used my throat to prop herself up as she roughly ground my skull into the mattress. My struggle to breathe did nothing to slow my attentive worship between her long legs.

"Oh look! He's got a boner!" Julia said with a cackle. She forced my shorts open without unbuttoning them or even touching the zipper and ripped them from my body, taking my underwear with them in shreds. My cock was now exposed and rock solid.

"God just look at that vein! You're really enjoying this aren't you?" She said and stroked my shaft with the tip of her finger. She chuckled as it twitched at her touch. Then I felt the wet touch of her tongue licking me from my balls to my head. I couldn't believe my best friend was actually giving me a blowjob. This felt like the best day of my life.

My pleasure was suddenly cut short by a dull pain radiating from my dick and piercing through my otherwise numbing high. Was she biting me? I squirmed but Sydney had me fully pinned down underneath her slender body as she now laid across me. The pain was then replaced by the tantalizing sensation of both their mouths on my cock. Whatever else was happening in this bizarre nightmare, I wanted this part to go on forever.

I heard the sounds of slurping, sipping, and gulping. They were drinking something but I couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't think I had cum yet but it was hard to tell as nirvana engulfed me. Sydney finally dismounted me and rolled over. When she faced me, her lips were covered in red. I gasped in horrified realization that they had been consuming blood from my cock!

I shook as I looked down to see the evidence of what I already knew. Even as terrified as I was, it was hard not to also be aroused by the sight of Julia licking me up and down and dipping my still-hard cock into her mouth. My gaze returned to Sydney as I started hyperventilating.

12