Vampire Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, Matty, you're so scared!" She teased and then laughed to herself. "Well I suppose that's to be expected. We didn't intend to tell you this way. Just..that vein.."

Julia's mouth all over me soothed my nerves somehow, despite what I now knew she was doing down there. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on that feeling and not the reality on the other side of my eyelids.

"Well," Sydney sighed. "I guess you should know the whole truth now. We didn't exactly get lost. The guide led us to the natives on purpose because she's one of them. They weren't initially as friendly as we said but we didn't lie, most of them are lesbians. More importantly..they're vampires."

She paused for a moment as if to let me respond to that revelation. I didn't know what I could possibly say. My mind was in shambles with both the high and the utter shock of what I was hearing and experiencing. I was amazed I hadn't passed out yet.

"It's apparently something that awakens inside you when you drink a vampire's blood. Well, when women drink their blood anyway. It makes us stronger and faster and we never die naturally. It makes our..girl-nectar, if you will, a drug so potent and addictive, it's said that even mere contact with human skin will make that person dependent on it for life. Most importantly, it gives us an appetite for human blood."

I couldn't fully register what I was hearing. I was now, more than ever, convinced that this must be a nightmare..or maybe a wet dream? This couldn't possibly be real.

"So, they ambushed us and tied us up and, as you might have guessed, the drinks they gave us were their blood. A few hours later, after we started turning, they told us what was happening to us and what we are now. They showed us how our vampire powers work using some of the men in the group who cooperated. The ones who didn't were..eliminated." she said and looked away, taking a guilty gulp of air.

"They said we could learn our powers with the remaining men or we could join them. We got the message and all of the newly turned agreed. After we got started and felt our power, it turned into some kind of fucked up orgy. The men were licking us uncontrollably and we were drinking their delicious blood. Fuck, I came so many times, Matt. Most of us forgot we were scared, angry, or that we had ever been human and just started enjoying ourselves," she continued. Her earlier guilty look was replaced with a sly grin as she tried to tamp down her excitement at recalling the event. The story turned me on for reasons I couldn't explain and Julia's continued licking and sucking on my hard rod didn't help matters.

"After the 'practice', they told us they pitied women in the outside world and wanted to pass on their gifts to us. So they learned our languages and have been turning rich tourists into vampires and sending them back out to turn others for months. Vampires will rule the world in a matter of days now, they think."

I finally found my voice but it was weak and shaky as I trembled.

"So you're both just fine with this? And, what, I'm just food to you now?!" I barely squeaked.

"Can you blame us?" Sydney asked. "I could pick you up and fold you like a napkin in seconds! I'll probably never die. Not ever! Now that I have it, I wouldn't give up this power for anything. No one would. Besides, you can't say you don't still want my pussy right here, right now. Can you?"

She wasn't wrong. Even as I laid there I wanted her pussy more than anything else and there wasn't any doubt that I would lick her for as long as long as she'd let me, even as she sucked the life out of me. It didn't help that I had secretly longed to have any kind of sexual contact with the two of them for five whole years. I was slowly losing my ability to care about my own life as I glanced down between her legs at the drug I craved and the distorted schoolboy fantasy I was living. Still, I tried to conjure some rebellion within me. It came out more pathetic than rebellious.

"I don't understand. So are we not friends anymore? Are you just going to use me now?" I whined.

"You should be used to being used," Julia said callously, looking up from her feast between my legs finally. Sydney shot her a disapproving look but Julia continued anyway. A chill ran down my spine and surprisingly made my cock twitch. Julia noticed it since my hard-on was still in her hand and she gave me a devious half-smile before continuing to speak.

"Let's be real. We know you've liked us from the beginning. You're nice and you're rich, so it's been..rewarding to be wanted by you. And yeah, you're not half bad to hang out with either. I don't see that changing too much, okay? But look at it this way, 5 years of investment into us is finally paying off! You get to touch us --even make us cum, and, as a bonus, it makes you feel good too! All for the reasonable cost of us using you for your blood, just like we've been using you for your money. You'll keep us happy and full, just like you always have and you'll get more from us than you ever have. You can't argue with that! Well, you could but we're a lot stronger than you and we drink blood now. I wouldn't recommend it."

For a moment, the fear won over the horniness. I began to tremble as the futility of my situation and their true power over me sunk in. My fate was in their hands and there was nothing I could do about it.

"A-are you going to kill me?!" I practically shrieked as I spiraled. Julia gave me a bloody smile and resumed sucking my dick with triumphant satisfaction. I couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

"No," Sydney interjected calmly and caressed my face. I sighed in relief. "Good and..obedient.. men in the natives' society are kept as, well..pets. They're given access to the vampires' addictive bodies in exchange for their blood and servitude. I thought that sounded nice. How about you Julia?"

"Yeah, yeah. Well I can't have more of this delicious blood if you're dead, can I Matty? Your face when you're scared is priceless though.." Julia said with a taunting laugh. Sydney rubbed her exposed pussy on my leg sensually. Renewed bliss traveled through my leg and to the rest of my body. She smiled as she read the effect of her touch on my expression.

"You are particularly tasty, Matt," Sydney whispered lightly into my ear and ran her hands through my hair. Another erotic chill travelled down my spine and to my cock. "Maybe it's all that 'nice guy' blood? Or maybe it's just..rich?"

They both snickered to each other at the reference to my wealth, a fact that didn't seem important at all to me anymore. I was unable to speak or even react, caught in the full body euphoria of her touch and the anxiety of being powerless against these two gorgeous girls.

"We'll figure it out as we drink I suppose. For now, nighty night..pet." she said. Sydney opened her mouth seductively as fangs extended over her regular incisors. I gasped in terror for a split second and she gave me a toothy grin before ruthlessly biting my neck. I barely felt it as her pussy high sent me into wave after wave of ecstasy, pushing the fear to the back of my mind again. Julia bit into my dick once again and the two of them sipped and gulped until my vision started to go black. In my last conscious moments I felt my dick spasm and spurt a dribble of cum uncontrollably as I orgasmed.

12