Vampire Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wondered, we're headed to what used to be Los Angeles, my home port, where I hear we'll be greeted by our sisters from a new Vampire Dominion spreading across the continent," she announced to more cheering. "Here's the latest news, girls."

A British news broadcast was projected onto the wall behind her.

"The Estrogen Mutation Virus, or 'Vampire Virus' has spread in the Americas and the EU, and is now making its way through every other continent. So far, the United Kingdom remains minimally effected," a man in a suit jacket and tie stated, "Emergency lockdowns have been declared in almost every country around the world as they attempt to keep women from gathering and spreading the virus. Several national armies have already been defeated by the infected including, notably, The United States Armed Forces. Its--"

The man was interrupted when he was tackled to the ground off screen. A blonde woman appeared and gave a devilish smile as she stood up.

"It's over, men! This is our world now," she said and showed her fangs to the camera before it switched to static. Once again, the crowd erupted in cheers, applause and whistling. Julia and Sydney were even smiling now. I shivered, scared out of my mind. The world I knew was lost and I didn't know what else to do but continue worshiping Sydney's feet. She smiled down at me and scratched my head idly. I wasn't sure she still considered me a person anymore. I thought about the skin I was being allowed to touch, with my mouth no less, and wasn't sure I cared anymore if I was a person. I could be a pet, if that's what kept me near the two of them, I thought as I dutifully worshipped her feet.

"Until we dock, we're still in international waters and what I say goes. My only rules are don't fuck with the ship, and don't fuck with me. Other than that, enjoy the entertainment and amenities our lovely ladies on staff have agreed to continue to provide and the blood the men on staff are 'donating' on tap. Happy revolution, girls!" She said. Another applause broke out. A few women took celebratory bites into nearby men. One man had only just a moment prior been on his knees pleasuring the woman now sucking feverishly on his blood with no signs of stopping anytime soon. 

Julia and Sydney grabbed wine glasses filled with blood from a nearby waitress and toasted with them, clinking them together and then gulping the blood down.

"Eat me," Julia ordered flatly, pulling me sternly by my leash away from Sydney's feet and forcing me to crawl between her legs. She opened them and I couldn't resist her. I greedily buried my face in her mound, letting the high retake me. Julia leaned back and propped her legs over my shoulders. Sydney followed suit, resting her feet on my rear. My body strained as I struggled to be their footstool but the pussy drug kept me occupied.

"Excuse me. Ma'am?" A younger voice shyly asked. "I've seen you two around. You seem nice enough and I just..oh.. nevermind, it's stupid."

"What is it?" Sydney asked.

"Oh, well, it's just that I came here on my own," she said. "I didn't want to fight another woman or hurt anyone..too badly. I just don't have a man with me and haven't had the chance to drink..from the source? I thought maybe..no, it's too much to ask. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. This is our pet Matty," Julia said with more sympathy in her voice than I had ever heard her show to anyone else. I continued to pleasure her, unable to pry myself away to even look at the girl. "Do you want to taste him?"

She let her legs down from my shoulder and said "Matty, offer the starving girl a bite."

I made myself stop licking her with great effort. I looked at the girl as she cautiously approached me. Fully naked like everyone else on the ship, she was a skinny and petite brunette woman. She couldn't have been taller than 5ft and she had smaller breasts than even Sydney to match.

I offered my wrist to her, obeying my friend. The girl kneeled and then gingerly bit into it with her fangs, sucking my blood. It struck me that I was being loaned out to a stranger as food. I couldn't decide if that bothered me or turned me on. It didn't matter. I was either going to willingly offer myself or I would be powerless to stop them from making me do it. I liked it better this way, submitting of my own volition.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she took a gulp.

"What's your name? How old are you?" Sydney asked.

"It's Tara. I just turned 18 yesterday," she said and then continued sucking on my wrist.

"Happy birthday!" Julia said. "So, you probably haven't had a man eat you out since turning have you?"

"I've..uh, never had anyone..down there," she said.

"Oh! So you're a virgin?" Julia enthused. "Matty here is a virgin too. His little dick has never touched a pussy. Before this trip, I don't even think he had ever seen one. We haven't decided whether or not keep his dicklet pussy-free."

My cock twitched with the delicious humiliation I was experiencing. Julia was laying out just how pathetic I was to this girl who was 3 years my junior. To make matters worse (or maybe better, as I was feeling more and more masochistic the more she teased and taunted me), Tara was giggling. 

"Sit next to us. Have a turn! You haven't lived till a man has licked you to orgasm. Especially when you know what your vampire cunt is doing to him. It's quite a power trip," Sydney offered.

Tara pulled up a chair next to Julia and smiled shyly at me as she spread her legs. Her neatly displayed pussy lips protruded from the space where her petite thighs had met.

"Go ahead, Matt. Show her what your purpose is now," Sydney said. I crawled to Tara and Julia gave her my leash. She tugged on it with alarming strength, urging me closer. She giggled as I stumbled forward, now inches from her prize. She licked her lips like I was her next meal. I considered that I was once again being loaned out; this time for a stranger's pleasure. I stopped caring the moment I saw her essence drip onto the chair she was sitting in. I wanted it badly. I needed to feel it on my tongue; needed to feel it slip down my throat as I consumed every drop I could find.

Unable to resist any longer, I took a long lick on the outside of her lips. She shivered and instinctively ran her hands through my hair. I took another long lick, going deeper this time and parting her lips. Maybe it was my imagination but I swore she tasted distinctly different from either Julia or Sydney. She didn't taste bad by any means but it was as if my friends' pussies were inherently sweeter than this stranger. The high was the same and that's what my brain craved as I ravenously consumed every drop her slit offered me.

Unlike the other two, she squirmed and moaned uncontrollably, clearly unsure what to do with herself and this new sensation. She would rapidly go from nearly crushing my skull with her legs to thrusting her hips into my mouth. She was being quite rough with me and I didn't think she even realized it or maybe she didn't care. Other than a passing thought when my nervous system reacted to a sudden squeeze or jerk that threatened to break my body, I didn't much care either. We were two virgins in a wild fit of mutual ecstacy, acting only on impulse. She was propelled by intense pleasure that she was experiencing for the first time and I was fueled by pent up horniness and a high that renewed and increased with each taste of her.

"God! Fuck!" She screamed.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Julia spurred Tara on. "Matty, don't be selfish! Lick her clit! Show her what a real orgasm is."

I obeyed and flitted my tongue across the little bead at the top of her soaked hole. Tara thrashed and squirmed, wrapping her legs around my head and then furiously pumping her hips in sync with the motion of my tongue.

"Holy fuck! Ohhh my ...fuck!!" She screamed. Finally, she firmly pressed my face hard between her legs and ground the small bundle of nerves roughly into my mouth as she gushed. I let my tongue catch as much of her juices as it could as they coated my face. She held my head there as she continued convulsing and bucking but slowing down by the moment. She rubbed her pussy steadily across my face one last time and then relinquished her grip.

Both of us were now panting. As much as I wanted to continue worshiping her, my need to breathe finally won over. She looked down at me like a warrior who had just bested an opponent. I had been properly and thoroughly used and she was enjoying the power of being my user. I looked at her with awe and newfound adoration. She was now as much my mistress as Julia and Sydney were. I felt utterly humbled and powerless as the erotic realization washed over me that any woman on the ship and soon maybe in the world, no matter how young or petite, could do whatever she liked with me and there was nothing I could ever do about it.

"I seem to have worked up an appetite," Tara said in a metered breathy tone, not taking her eyes off of me.

"Go ahead. Just don't kill him," Sydney said nonchalantly. Within seconds, Tara had stood up, picked me up by the throat, and thrown me into the chair she had me sitting in. I coughed as she climbed into my lap, this time at a normal speed. Julia and Sydney were both grinning while watching her handle me so roughly. I wondered if they would even stop her if she tried to kill me. I wondered just how expendable I was to them now. Intoxicating helplessness mixed with a high-induced euphoria set in. I felt like little more than a domesticated animal but I surrendered to my fate, being drawn in by her power.

Tara gently guided me by the chin to look at her again. She looked into my eyes and gave me an evil grin. My cock came to attention as it grazed her smooth ass but I couldn't help shivering in fear at the same time. She smiled even more at my shaking and extended her fangs. Before I could gasp or scream, she had already bitten into my neck. 

The pain was little more than a pinch as I was still coming down from eating her out. I was more focused on the fact that her naked and soft tits were now pressed to my body. Her chest heaved as she drank in my lifeforce but all I could think about is how this girl, young and stark naked, was on top of me. Tara sat back, gulping down my blood. She noticed my smile and flashed her own devious one back.

"Do you like being a meal for me?" She asked and licked dripping blood from my neck. A shiver went down my spine and my member throbbed at her soft wet tongue's touch on my skin. 

"I..I think so," I slurred. "I think just want to be touched at all. It's..heaven."

She rubbed her ass deliberately now on my dick. I started to realize that the innocent virgin she had shown us initially was all an act. 

"That's a very simple desire," she said. "I'll bet you'd give me your life to be the one to fuck me for the first time though. Wouldn't you?"

She kept rubbing against my aching cock, nearly pushing it between her cheeks. I wasn't sure I would have had an answer for her if she wasn't teasing me. I certainly didn't have one with her deliciously tormenting my dick with her cute round butt. Instead I closed my eyes and groaned with sexual frustration. She giggled at me.

"What do you think?" She turned and asked Julia and Sydney. They were looking on with grins. "Should your pet get to take my virginity? Should I take his?"

Julia scoffed playfully and said, "I think you can do better, doll. Why don't we find you a bigger, sexier man? You deserve that. Don't you think?"

Tara raised her eyebrows excitedly. She bit her lip to the point of bleeding rubbed blood into the wound on my neck. Suddenly any residual pain and the wound itself simply disappeared. That must have been how Julia and Sydney had healed me before. As swiftly as she had gotten me into the chair, she lifted me out again by the throat, and before I knew it, I was kneeling in front of the three of them.

Julia, who was now holding my leash, lifted her foot to my face expectantly and tugged lightly on the leash. Feeling more submissive than ever, it was seemingly natural instinct for me to start kissing and licking it. Julia gave me a satisfied grin and then returned her focus to the conversation, ignoring my worship.

Unbeknownst to the 3 of them, my stomach had started to tie itself in knots at Julia's suggestion. Subconsciously, I had assumed it would make sense that if Tara wanted to have sex, it would be with me, the other virgin. Clearly that's where Tara's mind went as well. With Julia and Sydney involved, I should have known better. The remaining optimism left in me told me they wanted me for themselves. At the same time, I could see in their eyes that they got some kind of power trip or satisfaction out of denying me altogether. It only made me hornier and more inclined to submit to them. I wanted their cruelty. I wanted them to enjoy themselves. I wanted to be the source of their enjoyment and hadn't that always been true?

"What do you mean?" Tara asked her. "Where do we find a guy like that?

"I bet the new captain has a man like that around. She's essentially the top vampire here," Sydney chimed in. Julia cocked her head, pondering the idea. Tara furrowed her brow

"Why would she let us have him?" Tara said. Julia nodded and then she looked up brightly.

"We could trade her Matty for a night! Maybe we could even trade him to her whole staff!" Julia enthused.

"Hold on! I don't want him dead, do you? How could we know they wouldn't just drain him dry and dump him overboard?" Sydney protested.

"Well, being at the top has its vulnerabilities. I bet a threat to organize a mutiny would do it," Julia offered.

"Yeah, but if we did that we might never see dry land again," Tara said.

"We don't have to actually do it. I'd be willing to bet she won't risk it," Julia said. "Besides, Tara doesn't have to be the only one having fun.."

She was looking at Sydney when she said this, knowing Tara could care less what happened to me. Sydney looked away, looked at me, and back at Julia. Wetness from between her legs leaked onto the chair under her. I knew right then what her answer would be.

"Fine," she relented and bit her lip as I could see hot sex filling her imagination. There it was. They were going to gamble with my life but maybe they were right. Maybe it would be okay or maybe I was just hornier than I'd ever been in my life and thinking with my dick. I couldn't tell if I was terrified or excited to see how this ended. I hardened as my member hung idly beneath me. I supposed my involuntary response made it clearer.

"Lets go then!" Julia said and got up. She pulled me by the leash to my feet and I stumbled along behind the three of them, still high as a kite. We walked across the deck and approached the stage. A muscular woman with a black t-shirt that read "security" stopped us before we got there.

"You wouldn't happen to know where the captain is would you?" Sydney shouted in her ear over the music, which was booming from nearby speakers. The woman said something back but it was incomprehensible with the music playing.

The DJ on stage was still bobbing her head and turning knobs while the men beneath her licked her pussy and asshole like their lives depended on it. She occasionally spun around to let the man licking her ass have a few minutes to lick her pussy and keep his high going. What I could see of their eyes looked as though they were completely void and their faces seemed to be stuck in a fixed grin as they worshiped her without any sign of thoughts beyond their task. I wondered how long they had been there licking her as she performed to become like that.

Julia yanked harshly on my leash to get my attention and then pulled me along as we continued walking. We went through a door on the other side of the stage, down several stairs, and to a hall that was more industrial looking, filled with pipes running along the wall. We approached a door that had a sign over it reading "ENGINEERING". Two women in that same black security t-shirt as the one from the stage guarded the door.

"What's your business?" One asked us.

"We just wanted to see the captain," Sydney said.

"I don't know who told you she was here but she's not taking visitors," the woman said, crossing her muscular arms.

"What if we had a proposal for her? And..what if she had a chance to stop a mutiny?" Julia said. The guard puffed up for a minute and then she softened reluctantly.

"Alright. Fine. I guess she'd want to hear about that," she said. She opened the door and led us into the next room. We passed by women working with various machinery and valves. At the end of the rows of machines was a makeshift wooden throne and the captain sitting in it. 

A man who looked close to my age but bone thin was licking her pussy. I gasped as I realized two more men were tied to the throne. They had some kind of contraptions around their necks with small tubes sticking out and leading to a mounted position near the captain. She leaned over and sucked on one of the tubes, swallowing the blood that flowed through it.

"Like my set up?" She said grinning at me, noticing my gaze. I was too scared to answer. The guard whispered something in her ear.

"So, I'm told you have a proposal for me. Something that will stave off a mutiny aboard my ship. Talk!"

"My name is Julia. This is Sydney and Tara. Captain Molly, it's just that some of the ladies out there are accustomed to being on the top of the pecking order. Rich people, you know? It wouldn't take much for them to turn on you," Julia said.

"So this is a blackmail!" The captain said with indignation, seeing right through Julia's innocent introduction. I feared we were done for.

"We do want something from you but you and your crew would get something in return. The..blackmail.. is our assurance that our 'something' will be returned to us intact when the deal is done," Sydney interjected a careful but stern way. She was tapping into the power games and manipulation she had all along been learning how to play from watching me and my family all these years. Captain Molly glared at her. The crew in the room stepped away from their machines to watch.

"Go ahead then! Stop fucking around!" Captain Molly railed.

"The men who were on staff, do they all belong to you?" Sydney asked like a lawyer making her case.

"Yeah! They do! I use them to provide free flowing blood for the ship and pleasure to me personally. But I've promised one to each of the girls on staff if they get us home," she said. I could see the cogs in Sydney's mind whirring. This was going to go even better than what Julia had in mind.

"I get the incentive. Kind of your own blackmail, isn't it?" She asked.

"Well--uhm, I'm the Captain!" The captain protested. Sydney ignored her and continued.

"What if, for a night, you treated your crew --and yourself if you wanted-- to a man with an excellent tongue and great tasting blood?" Sydney said elegantly. Julia pulled on my leash and pushed me in front of the three of them to show me off. "In exchange, could you lend us a strong and well endowed man from your collection? The only reason we would start trouble for you, is if you didn't keep ours alive."

The crew  walked closer behind us and the captain looked almost fearfully at them and then at Sydney. She had backed her into a corner. The captain would soon have to come to terms with the fact that her position of power was a delicate thing and they would only be helping her by satiating her crew, at the expense of lending only one of her human cattle. The captain faked a friendly expression.

"Did you know you can revive a man that should be as good as dead by feeding him your blood?" Captain Molly asked. Sydney raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"I didn't," she replied flatly.

"I only found out by accident. So let's sweeten the deal shall we? As an act of good faith, why don't you help me drain your man right now and I'll show you how I'll bring him back when you leave him with us. Tonight you can have a delicious specimen of a man to play with. Tomorrow night, after he's recovered properly, me and my crew will play with yours," the captain said, standing up now and roughly pushing the man who had been pleasuring her several feet across the floor.